Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicif
Magicif
329 Followers

And then she vanished. And the glow in the room became blinding.

And, apparently I fainted. Again.

I say apparently because the next thing I knew it was pitch black outside of the window and there was no orange haze in the room at all. Several hours must have passed. The faint glow of a street lamp cast a dim shadow.

Wait. Streetlight? I snapped bolt upright in the bed. My bed. I was home in my bed. It was dark, night. I looked at the clock on my bedstand and it said 12:45AM. I could barely make out the silhouette of my bike hanging on the rack on the wall. My head got light and my stomach knotted. I ran to the window and looked out, hoping to see a starlit sky and waves crashing on the rocks below. What I saw was the building behind my apartment. My knees buckled.

I was frantic. Was it all a dream? Did any of what I remembered ever happen? Or was it even Saturday? Did I come home from Friday night's beer and wings, pass out, and then have a vivid alcohol-induced dream? It was so real. And the explanation of it all. I wasn't smart enough to dream up anything that elaborate or complex, even with my sub-conscious. 400-year-old "kinetic sorceress." Channeling sexual energy. Disembodied fellatio and levitating cunnilingus.

But the lovemaking. That felt so real. I never wanted it to end. Nothing ever felt so... right. And then what happened? Think. An explosion? No. Some kind of meltdown. Searing heat and blinding light. Then she was gone. Then nothing.

The realization that my imagination had gone into overdrive and created this woman, this experience was slowly sinking in. And that profound feeling of loss engulfing me was going to be even worse knowing that I never really experienced any of it.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands. Which is when I noticed the pair of snow-white silky boxers around my waist. My head snapped up so quickly that I pulled a muscle. I looked around the room and spotted on the desk, a wine glass filled with a dark liquid. I picked it up, sniffed it, and took a sip. Unbelievable. Nothing in the world could taste that good.

Where seconds ago I was crushed by the possibility it was all a dream, I was suddenly confronted with the realization that it all was real. That SHE was real.

And she vanished. And it was over.

I slumped to the floor and began to weep uncontrollably until I fell asleep.

End of Part 1

Magicif
Magicif
329 Followers