Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wasn't the best part. As she reached the climax of her, well, climax a wave of energy burst out of her and enveloped both of us. Imagine that rush of warmth and happiness you get when a friend or loved one walks in the room and multiply it by a million, all concentrated in and around you. I was completely engulfed in Mia's orgasm and I never wanted it to end. And it did seem to go on for quite a while. The spasm in Mia's back finally released and she slumped back into her chair, panting and smiling, a faint glow still surrounding her beautiful face and body. When her hips stopped shaking, I gently closed her legs and laid my head in her lap, her luscious fragrant scent still filling my nose.

"That. Was. Diviiiiiiine," Mia finally uttered, carrying the "i" out for a second or two. "Such an enthusiastic tongue and mouth. I was afraid for a moment that the intensity of my orgasm and the release of energy might overwhelm you, but you gave me no choice. You got me worked up so quickly that I couldn't stop myself."

"I'm glad," I replied, still licking my lips and savoring the taste of Mia's nectar. "Shall I do it again?" I added.

"Ohhhhhhh, Paul. Tempting as that is I don't think either of us could stand another climax like that right away. If you are still willing there will be plenty of time for that later. And a thousand other wickedly delicious sensations. But right now I think we both need to recover. And maybe clean up a bit." Mia winked at me and we were suddenly sitting chest deep in a hot and fragrant bath, in a large room with high ceilings and at least 500 candles on the floor and wall sconces. And, happily, Mia was sitting on my lap, with her arms draped around my neck. Before I even had time to react, Mia giggled girlishly and then leaned in for a wet passionate kiss. I wanted that kiss to last forever.

I was snapped back to reality -- as if that word really meant much anymore -- when I felt a soapy washcloth rubbing the back of my neck. I startled and very nearly knocked foreheads with Mia who was still enjoying our lingering kiss. Mia threw her head back and started laughing heartily at my reaction. It quickly dawned on me that Mia had summoned an invisible hand holding an invisible washcloth in much the same her invisible hands and mouth had performed a blowjob on me at the diner a couple of hours ago. Was it really only a couple of hours? How can life change so dramatically in such a short period of time?

A second ghostly hand and washcloth began scrubbing my legs below the water, while the first hand started scrubbing and massaging my shoulders. Mia slipped off my lap and sat next to me in the tub, laid her head back and apparently began to enjoy a similar treatment from a second pair of "hands."

"So, like your gift to me at the diner, are these your hands scrubbing us?" I asked her.

Without raising her head or opening her eyes, she replied, "No. I am creating the experience of the hands. At the diner, I could have simply created a virtual mouth to suck you, and you probably would not have known the difference, but I wanted to share the experience so instead of making it happen to you, I did it to you. A subtle difference, but it is huge to me. It's the difference between causing something to happen and experiencing it firsthand."

I was still puzzled. "I'm still puzzled," I said

"OK, that's understandable. Let me explain it this way. My mouth was on the straw of my drink in the diner; you saw it." The memory of those luscious red lips teasing the straw flooded back into my head, causing a brief stirring in my loins. Sensing the change in energy, Mia's lips instantly changed to that deep glossy red and broke into a broad smile. "Pay attention. Stop getting distracted," she mockingly chided me.

"Not my fault!" I cried in reply. "You started it!" At which I leaned over and planted a firm hard kiss on that shiny red mouth. When I broke the kiss, I expected to see smeared lipstick everywhere, but Mia's lips looked as perfect and tempting as before the kiss. I'd have to ask about that later.

"Nice kiss, thanks for that. I'll have to remember you have a thing for dramatic lips. Anyway, you watched my lips on the straw so how could my lips be on your cock as well? Well, we are all energetic beings -- we are made up of energy, both the natural forces that hold our atoms together as well as transcendent energy that makes up our essence, our soul or spirit if you like. My physical mouth was tantalizing you visually with the straw. But part of my energy was engaged in pleasuring you. The sensations you felt were of a warm wet -- and dare I say sexy -- mouth around you. The sensation I felt was both the straw between my lips and a smooth, if slightly sweaty, cock entering my mouth. The physical and energetic sensations are indistinguishable for most people, but for me I can experience both separately. I can also experience sensations from multiple physical and energetic sources at once, but after a certain number they begin to blend together and you miss the uniqueness of each individual sensation. Trust me I tried." I was about to ask how she tried but I think that was also a question for another time.

"I could be projecting my energetic hands to be rubbing us both down, but that is not an experience I need to feel right now, so instead I am simply creating the experience for both of us. It's not that giving us a rubdown is unpleasant; I'd just rather focus my attention elsewhere. I am not omnipotent -- I could not create or project myself into an infinite number of experiences. Everything requires energy and the more sensations or things you manifest, the more energy it costs. Unlike the purely physical world, however, the laws of conservation of energy work differently for transcendent energy. You still consume energy but you can also create it. In a situation like giving sexual pleasure, even if there is an outlay of energy like I had to make to give you the invisible blowjob, your pleasure and the joy I felt giving it to you resulted in a net gain, a creation, of positive energy for both of us. That was the huge rush you felt when you brought me to climax, the creation of massive amounts of energy. For most people, that energy dissipates almost instantly after it is created. For someone like me, I am able to preserve it, share it, and store it for future consumption."

It all made sense, in its own mind-altering, reality-shattering kind of way.

"Oh, and I really didn't want to give you an embarrassing wet spot so I simply transported the flow of your semen from the tip of your cock to my straw. You experienced cumming into a soft wet mouth; I experienced you cumming in my mouth and sucking on the straw. Which had the added bonus of allowing me to taste your delicious load, and the energy that accompanied it." She paused. "I guess it all sounds a little vampirish, but instead of blood, I feed on energy and I end up creating and returning as much or more than I take." She opened her mouth and showed me a set of fangs peeking below her now blood red lips. My eyes widened to the size of saucers, so the fangs quickly disappeared and her lips returned to their normal -- sadly not the ruby red I was growing very fond of -- hue. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said sheepishly. "I don't bite unless you want me to."

The disembodied washcloth hands chose that moment to start scrubbing my penis which made me jump. Mia smiled sweetly as if nothing had happened. Crafty little minx.

"I know this is all difficult to process. And I've hit you with it very quickly too. But you seem to really appreciate and understand this, so I feel comfortable opening up. That's a compliment, believe it or not."

I smiled back at her. "I know, and I appreciate it. But, like you said, it's a lot. You have me feeling confused, amazed, terrified, safe, overjoyed, and horny all at once." I added, "And very clean -- thank you for the scrubbing."

"You're welcome, of course," she replied. "Let's give your mind and body a rest then, shall we?" She waved her hand and I was suddenly sprawled out on the most comfortable bed beneath the softest sheets I had ever felt. A gentle breeze was blowing through an open window, with the distant crash of waves in the background. Mia was standing next to the bed in a flowing, if rather see-through, white night gown. "How about a nap?" she asked.

"That sounds wonderful", I told her. It DID sound wonderful but I also did not want to waste a single second of my time together with this miraculous woman.

"Fine." She paused for a moment, hesitating, then said, "If you'd like me to leave you to rest I will come back in a little while. Or I can stay. Your choice."

In reply, I raised the sheet and held it up for her. She seemed genuinely pleased that I wanted her to nap with me and I could feel the surge of warmth from her before she even climbed into the bed. She lay down next to me, and I gently pushed her on her side, spooning her from behind. Another wave of warmth washed over me and although my mind was still racing, I focused on the joyful sensation that blanketed me and drifted off to sleep.

It took me a few minutes when I finally awoke to convince myself I wasn't crazy and that the comfortable white room I was laying is was not at a sanitarium. I opened and closed my eyes several times, wondering if the room around me would change. It didn't. Good sign. I then ran through all of the things that I knew about myself -- name, address, age, occupation. Everything sounded OK. I then replayed the events of the last day: Went to bed after annoying Friday at work. Awoke early with cotton mouth from too much beer and chicken wings. Gulped two glasses of water and four ibuprofen and went back to sleep. Awoke again at 9:30AM. Had coffee and a bowl of cereal. Checked weather report. Threw on bike shorts, grabbed bike and started pedaling. Everything seemed perfectly normal. I was beginning to convince myself that everything was fine. I continued:

Pedaled out Highway 143. Turned right at State Road and attacked the hills. Waved at nice lady in hatchback passing me. Was passed by a loud Range Rover.

Uh oh. I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach.

Stopped to help nice lady change a flat and gave bad directions to the Range Rover. Continued pedaling to CR 19. Stopped for a snack at the diner. Saw nice hatchback lady. Discovered that nice hatchback lady is a kinetic sorceress who also gives incredible blowjobs from across a table.

As that last event passed on my mental checklist, I felt an arm drape over me. At one end of that arm was a delicate hand and at the hand of that hand were long, light red fingernails.

At the other end of the arm was Mia. I froze. And of course, Mia instantly noticed me tense up. So she did what any self-respecting enchantress would do to a guy in her bed who was about to totally lose his grip; she licked my earlobe. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing: the yelp, the sudden full-body twitch of surprise, or the totally involuntary erection. I was actually kind of proud of the erection.

I felt Mia's arm pull me toward her and my mind was suddenly awash in technicolor images. A cool tingle settled over my body, refreshing and soothing. Mia. She knew I was about to lose it and she was helping me replay the events of the day without panic. I rolled over and faced her; she was smiling warmly back at me. She grazed her nails down my back and kissed me lightly on the lips. "You're OK," she said. "It was all real, I'm real." She kissed me again as if to drive home the point of her realness.

I looked into her eyes for a while longer. There was no hypnotic sparkle, no long fluttering lashes or come-hither makeup. Just blue eyes that seemed to hide nothing. I sighed loudly. Maybe everything was OK.

I peeled back the sheet and the soft material of the bedding flowed around my waist and became a pair of silky soft white boxers; a lacy teddy, also in pure white similarly formed around Mia.

"I hope you had a nice nap," she began, "I don't actually sleep much, but laying down and purging any bad energy is always refreshing. And if I can fill up on good energy as well, so much the better. You're a good man, Paul. I let your energy flow over me as you slept and it was delightful. Thank you for letting me stay with you."

Mia continued, "I don't make new friends all that often. Because of the nature of my existence I must be careful. Even a man or woman with the best intentions can be changed for the worse when they learn about me. There is tremendous temptation. I have been with people who seemed -- felt -- like a wonderful soul who ended up asking me to do awful things for them. Those encounters are particularly painful for me. They drain me and it takes me a long time to recover. When I choose to open myself to someone, it is my intention to do so without reservation or restriction, that way the exchange of energy is as intense and pure as it can be. That bites me sometimes. Like I said, I am not omnipotent so I can't know someone's intentions. I can sense strong thoughts, but I don't read minds."

She paused, a very long pause, and stared at the ceiling with a faraway look in her eyes. "I have been hurt before. Deeply. I always rebound because there is far more positive constructive energy than there is negative. But the memories always last, lessons to be remembered and respected." She looked back at me. "So when I tell you that you are a good man, and I basked in the goodness that was pouring out of you as I slept, I know what I'm talking about."

We both looked into each other's eyes for a moment longer. And then I asked a simple question: "Do you ever fall in love?"

She paused. "Always and never," she finally replied. She again looked away wistfully. "Even if someone stayed by my side every day, feeding off the energy I collect and share, they will be dead in 100 years, and they will spend the last 40 or so growing older and weaker. I can't stop that, and wouldn't even if I could. I can't control life or death. If I saw a rock about to crush someone I could deflect it. But I can't stop them from aging. It is heart-rending for me to watch, and demoralizing for them. Love can survive that, but not always. As a result, I have had many friends with whom I shared my gift over their lifetime, but I can't expect them to spend their lifetime with me, no matter how much they believe they want to. I would be an obstacle to them finding true love."

"But I love every one of them. I could not share my energy with them if I didn't. What is positive or creative energy if it's not love? A fringe benefit of my ability is that I am quickly sensitive to the kind and type of energy a person produces, so I am able to decide quickly if someone deserves my love. That's why the joy can be so intense, and that's why the hurt can be so crushing when I am wrong or the person changes. But that's the same for everyone, isn't it?"

So many more questions swirled in my head, but I sensed some fatigue in Mia -- the shimmer of energy that surrounded her seemed to fade a bit. Talking about this side of her existence must be painful. So I did the best thing I could think of, and it turned out to be exactly the right thing to do. I wrapped my arms around Mia and hugged her, long and hard.

The effect was immediate. I could feel the glow return to her and wrap around me. I would never tire of that feeling, if I did live to be 100. Mia broke the embrace, smiled at me and said, "Where are my manners. It's cocktail hour and I've offered you nothing." With that, she stood up, held out her hands and two glasses of red wine materialized. "To what shall we toast?" she asked.

I thought for a moment, stood up to face her and replied, "Sharing."

"I like it. To sharing!" she said and clinked my glass.

I took a sip and once again I was struck by the rich aromatic wine in the glass. "This wine is wonderful. I've never tasted anything -- any wine, that is -- so luscious and fragrant. I'm no wine expert but I'm not a total novice either, and I've never tasted anything like it."

Mia beamed proudly and told me, "You wouldn't have tasted anything like this before because it is not available anywhere. I made it."

I took another big sip and let the wine roll over my tongue for a moment before swallowing. It was delicious.

Mia said, "When I told you before that I could not cook a gourmet meal, or play an instrument, or paint a painting, I was telling the truth. But there are skills I learned over the years that did not require my special talent. One of them is winemaking. I told you that my family settled in a town that grew grapes and made cheese. There were, or course, local winemakers who bought the grapes and made wine. I developed a taste for it and spent some time learning how to make wine. Over the years, as I traveled the world, I continued to learn and hone my knowledge. You can learn a lot about a craft over 400 years!"

We both swirled the wine in our glass and took another sip. "I bought several vineyards over the years in Europe and have used the grapes to make a variety of wines. When you don't need to make a profit, you can afford to be very picky, so I have used only the best of the crop each year. The grapes are delivered to warehouses, and from there I 'transport' them to a winery. I can handle the labor intensive parts of the process using my abilities, but I rely on my experience and taste buds to blend the wine. I am very proud of what I make."

She continued, "And since wine is made from a living thing -- grapes -- it has an energy all its own. I collect that energy, nurture it, and guide it back into the wine. It doesn't change the taste but it makes the wine -- I don't know -- 'feel' special. Anyway, I'm glad you like it." She clinked me again and we both drank.

As she raised her glass to her lips, I noticed that both her lips and nails suddenly changed to the exact color of the wine. I very nearly spilled the wine on myself.

"You keep surprising me by doing that," I said.

"I know you enjoy it", she replied simply. "When you saw me at the diner, I could sense that you noticed that I had taken down and brushed my hair, and that I appeared to have freshened up my makeup, and that you liked how I looked. From there, there was a world of possibilities for teasing and tempting you. My slow transformation from a demure girl in jeans to a long-haired, large-chested woman with red lips and nails was a fun way to confirm my suspicions and drive you a little crazy. You're a bit of a glamour hound, aren't you, Paul?"

I had never heard it put that way, but I guess it was true. I explained, "I love it when a woman takes the time to look alluring, and am always appreciative of the effort. So, yes I guess I am."

"Well you're in luck then. Changing my appearance is as effortless as breathing. Tell me what you like and I'll do it." I sat in amazement as Mia's face and hair morphed through a half dozen looks in a matter of seconds. "Or, shall I just keep experimenting and see how you react?" she said slyly. Her lips and nails then turned back to that deep red she first wore in the diner and again in the bathtub when I kissed her. "You seemed to rather like this look for me," and she blew another air kiss to me.

I put down my glass, crossed to her and tilted her head up. I started to kiss her and then hesitated. "Don't worry. You won't smear it or ruin it. It's not makeup -- it's me. I give my lips the color and texture I want. It doesn't come off unless I change it." She grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. The consistency of her lips was luscious, creamy and slick, and she tasted like raspberries. When we broke the kiss her lips looked exactly the same; I touched my lips and there was no trace of color. "See," she said, "Completely kissable and as tempting as before. Unless smearing gets you excited, in which case I can make that happen too." She grabbed me again and planted the same kiss on me, only this time her face and mine ended up messy with deep red lipstick. She looked up at me, smiled, and the mess instantly vanished. "There's no end of fun we can we have like this."