Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She composed herself, dabbed at her eyes with a napkin, then continued. "I can't begin to tell you how touched I was by that. Really. I don't know if you were being polite or were curious about what I really looked like ..."

I cut her off. "Do you want to know why I wanted you?" She nodded. "Because I had seen all the things you could be and do, and was amazed and enchanted. So much so that I wanted to see the woman who was capable of it all. Not a fantasy and not an enhanced version. I wanted to see the real person."

"Thank you," Mia replied. "I had truly wanted that to be the answer but didn't dare to hope." She kissed me, through the tomato sauce on our lips, and went on. "So, you asked for the real me and I wasn't prepared for that. A porn star or schoolgirl or even a pair of Asian twins would have been easy. But being me took effort. I had to expose myself, peel away the changes I made to attract and excite you, and show you the real me. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to do it. But, strange as it may sound, it felt unnatural for me. And, most importantly, it made me feel vulnerable."

I couldn't quite fathom how the most powerful woman I had ever met, could ever imagine, felt vulnerable. But, as she reminded me, she is human with all the insecurities that go along with that, regardless of power or skill.

"I had not felt vulnerable in a very long time, either. I was a little scared. But you were so tender, so loving. You focused on me and I focused on you and we made love. And it was wonderful. So wonderful that I forgot for a moment who and what I was. Even stripped bare I am still this creature that creates and channels energy. It's my blessing but it's also my responsibility. And for that moment in time, I allowed myself to be literally naked and vulnerable in your arms and be swept away with the pleasure and closeness. And that was the worst possible combination. The purity and joy of the moment for me resulted in a tremendous amount of positive and sexual energy. Your arousal and happiness, over the whole day and particularly that moment, added still more energy. And that energy began to feed on itself. Normally, even if I am swept up in the moment, I am able to channel or absorb whatever energy is produced and it is a wonderful rush. But I had let my guard down and was allowing myself to be just a woman. So I fought the instinctive pull to respond to the surge of energy. That fight took effort and between trying to defy my nature and enjoy the pleasure of the moment, I became weak and the energy roared out of control."

Mia shivered. I was beginning to break into a cold sweat, reliving the heat and light that was building all around us. "I realized too late what I had done. I tried to clear my head and regain control but the joy of climaxing with you was overwhelming. By the time I began to try to channel the energy, it had exceeded my ability to contain it."

"Spillover," I said quietly.

"Exactly. A little extra energy is OK and can even be fun. A lot of extra energy poses a problem and must be managed quickly. Fundamentally, energy is energy -- there are different types but the principle is the same. Light can become electricity. The force binding atoms can become a catastrophic explosion. If energy is not held in one form it finds another. My responsibility was to maintain the sexual energy and keep it in a harmless form and absorb it or help dissipate it. But I lost control and the energy we were producing and which was rapidly multiplying began to manifest as heat and light. I had to throw myself on top of the bucket, so to speak, to try to contain the spill. I was able to slow it, but not contain it. It overwhelmed me. I was absorbing all of the different energies as fast as I could but I was overwhelmed. The heat began burning me, escaping, spilling around us."

She looked at me and took my hand in hers. I felt a very mild tingle. "I did the only thing I could. I removed the source of the spillover. Me. Once I was gone, you were left only with whatever residual energy you had accumulated. Since you had already had your orgasm moments earlier, the energy knocked you out. If you had accumulated much more energy it could have been worse. I don't even want to think about that."

"What would have happened if you hadn't vanished?" I asked.

Mia trembled, and squeezed my hand harder. "Your body would not have been able to withstand all that energy concentrated around us. You would have been vaporized. I could never have lived with that so I had to separate us. I couldn't focus enough to move you, so I removed myself. The vast majority of the energy followed me and you were safe."

"What happened to you? Where did you go?"

"Outside. Away from anyone or anything that could be harmed. I struggled to regain control of the energy we'd created and finally did. But the struggle weakened me. Because I was unprepared for it, I wasn't able to absorb much, and I expended all my strength helping it dissipate, channeling it elsewhere. By the time I finished I was spent. Burned, exhausted, embarrassed. Mostly terrified of how close I came to letting you be harmed. And utterly devoid of energy. I knew you'd awaken after a while and I knew that even if I could face you emotionally, I couldn't take care of you. You'd be alone in a strange place and it'd be days or weeks before I could even manifest myself fully. With the last bit of strength I could muster, I took you home."

"The wine glass and the boxers?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to forget me or think I wasn't real. You were going to wake up feeling awful and I couldn't bear the idea that you might think I was a hallucination, a bad dream resulting from a knock on the head." Her voice got very quiet. "It might have been kinder to let you forget me, but I couldn't lose you."

We were silent for a minute. Mia looked down at her hands and I looked at her. I finally broke the silence. "You saved my life."

"I risked your life," she snapped back and instantly regretted it.

"It was worth it," I replied.

"How can you say that?" she sobbed.

"Because you were worth it," I said. "Because you are worth it. I got to experience all of these amazing things. And I got to make love to the woman who can do them. If I died in that moment, I would have lived a more fulfilling life than most people. I lived more in that day than I could have hoped for in a lifetime."

Mia launched herself at me and was kissing me before my back hit the floor. And unlike earlier, these were passionate, hungry kisses. "Then imagine what we can do in a lifetime," she said when we came up for air. Feeling Mia's arms, hands, lips and tongue set my heart beating faster. She may not be the powerful ball of energy I had met months ago, but she was still a woman, and an alluring -- and for the moment, very aggressive -- woman, who seemed hell-bent on having her way with me. Which was absolutely fine with me. I grabbed Mia by the waist and in mid-kiss rolled her onto her back and straddled her. This seemed to only feed her fire, as she kissed me again hard and then pushed my chest away and reached down to remove the towel she had wrapped around her.

I laughed, which prompted a puzzled look from Mia. "This is the first time I have actually seen you remove an article of clothing. They usually just disappear."

A wolfish grin crossed Mia's lips as she tossed the towel aside and began yanking my boxer shorts down past my knees. "I guess I'll have to do things old school until I regain my strength," she said. "You'll have to satisfy yourself with just me for a while. No sudden changes, no surprises." With my shorts down at my ankles, Mia grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. As I melted into the kiss, my nose and mouth were suddenly awash with the taste of raspberries. I pulled back in surprise and saw Mia's lips glowing a familiar, deep, wet luscious red. "Well, almost no surprises. Mwah!" She blew me an air kiss which I hungrily devoured.

I was hard the moment Mia had started kissing me. My cock was rubbing against Mia's stomach while our kissing intensified. We broke the kiss to catch our breath, and Mia purred, "what are you waiting for, lover?" and took my cock in her delicate hands. Her meaning was delightfully clear. I raised my hips and let Mia guide me to the entrance to her slit. We locked eyes and I slowly entered her. Without the blanket of energy that had previously accompanied Mia's love-making, the contrast between the air in the room and the warmth of her pussy was striking, and made her feel that much more inviting. I continued the slow thrust until I was buried completely inside her. We both smiled. I was deep inside Mia, who was lying beneath me, her hands on my butt squeezing and urging me to continue. All was right in the world.

I reversed my thrust until the head of my cock was nestled just inside her lips. Slowly, again, I descended, all the way, savoring the tightness and warmth. Mia's eyes were closed so when I took a nipple in my mouth while pulling my cock back, she gasped, a satisfied smile spreading across her glossy lips. Unlike our last time, neither of us had the patience nor desire to go slowly. Although we were certainly making love, we were also absolutely without question fucking. Hard. And it was amazing.

I picked up the pace and Mia began to squeeze her pussy with each thrust down. Before long I was pumping at a steady pace and I began to feel a slight shiver in Mia's groin. Her breathing became quick and shallow so I adjusted the angle of my thrusts slightly, which elicited a moan and quick head nod from her. Maintaining the pace, I resumed suckling her nipple, which seemed to accelerate her mounting climax. Her breathing gave it away before her body and I was prepared for the arching back and pussy squeeze that was about to, uh, come. I released her nipple and pressed my lips against hers as she started to cum. My mouth muffled her moans slightly but her lips pressed back hard against mine. Her hips began to buck against the floor and I maintained my rhythm until I felt her nails, which based on the scratches she left appeared to have grown rather quickly, digging into my butt signaling an earnest request to slow down. Which I obliged, although there was no force in the universe that was going to extract my cock from her warmth right then.

With one final slow thrust I pushed as far into Mia as I could and held myself there. Her hands slowly began to release the death grip on my buttocks. I took my lips from hers and raised my head far enough to focus on her face. A touch of sparkle had returned to her blue eyes which made me smile. We breathed in unison for half a minute, an occasional tremor passing through Mia's hips which caused a rather pleasurable sensation on my still buried penis. Without a word, Mia gave a slow nod of her head and ever so slightly pushed her hips upward, signaling permission to begin thrusting again. I gratefully accepted that permission, and started to build up to a slow and steady rhythm. Mia's eyes were locked on mine, her lips forming that luscious "o" as she moaned. A gentle squeeze from Mia's kegels on each downstroke accentuated the exquisite build-up. But nothing was getting me more aroused than watching Mia's face. Smiling, biting or licking her lips, moaning softly, whispering "yesssss." For a time I thought I would never see that face again other than in tortured dreams, but here she was beneath me, smiling, teasing, encouraging me to cum. And so I did.

Mia did not cum with me. At her full strength she could have willed herself to cum, or probably held me in check until she was ready; I had no way to know if she had regained sufficient strength to control it. I think maybe she just wanted to feel me cum. Watch me, feel me, bask in the release of energy. It was not in the history of orgasms anywhere near the top. But for Mia, it was a delicious cocktail of joy, relief, acceptance and four months of pent up sexual release. And she seemed to relish it as much as I did.

After a couple of minutes of recovering, gazing, and laughing, I backed out of her, my penis making a wet "pop" as the head emerged. I rolled over on my back and placed an arm below Mia's head. She shimmied closer, our bodies touching and we stared at the ceiling together. Mia reached a hand down and dipped a finger inside herself, and then raised that finger to her dark red lips. "Mmmmm," she said. "We're delicious." I laughed, and pulled her closer. She was warm, warmer than she'd been all day. She was obviously recharging. The sparkle in her eyes remained even after we stopped making love, which was a very good sign. She was Mia again. Not the powerful sorceress -- not yet. But a solid, whole woman, with a rosy complexion, shiny long hair, and very slight glow.

Mia broke the silence. "Thank you, Paul," she said, still staring at the ceiling.

"I should be thanking you," I replied.

"No, you shouldn't. I appreciate the thought, but no. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for understanding and accepting me." She turned her head to look at me. "Thank you for helping me heal."

I leaned up on one elbow to look back at her. "You look much better. I can't see through you, which I guess is a good sign." I kind of meant that as a joke but Mia was very serious in her reply

"I had been that way for months. I was never quite strong enough to come all the way back. Some days were better than others but I was insubstantial most of the time. It was easier and safer for me to try to gather energy to recover without having to expend energy to support a completely solid body. I would mostly rest, project myself places where I knew there would be good energy; even if it wasn't directed at me, being near it was enough. Have you ever sat in a restaurant next to a couple that was celebrating an anniversary, or where the man had just proposed to the woman? Even though you're not part of their sharing of love, seeing it can make you feel good, all warm inside. That's mostly how I recharged. I would project myself -- my energy, not a body -- to a park and feel the love of a mother watching her child play, or an old couple who were still in love after decades of marriage. The positive energy spilling off of them helped revive me. It was slow, but it worked."

She leaned up on her elbow to face me. "I checked in on you often. Never for long, because your pain had a draining effect on me." I was about to apologize, but she placed her finger tip on my lips to quiet me. "But I needed to know how you were. I was sad to see how bad it was for you. But that just fueled my desire to recover. I didn't dare hope you'd take me back but you needed closure so you could get on with your life." She paused and looked down. "In many ways, you and I were in the same state. You had a body, of course, but there was a part of you that was depleted and needed to heal. I saw you slowly recovering, getting stronger, and that helped me grow strong again too. When it was safe for both of us, I was going to contact you so we could meet and explain everything. We were both close to that point, too. And then your night out erased weeks of recovery."

"Yeah, what did you do to me? I had never attracted that much attention from women and suddenly not only were they attracted, they were being aggressive and competitive."

"That was 99% you, Paul. I told you that you are a wonderful man, and I meant it. Believe it or not, most people in the world are good. If that goodness were truly exposed, people would be happier, more relaxed, and more caring toward each other. The sad truth is that most people keep their goodness bottled up, and share it with a precious few, if at all. I said the cause of last night was 99% you, your goodness. The 1% was a side-effect of our encounter. Together we tapped into that goodness in you. The intensity of our time together was fueled by your positive energy and love flowing freely, never more strongly than when we made love before the spillover. Asking to be with the "real" me was a profound act of goodness; that act and the energy and intimacy we had shared allowed a floodgate of positive and sexual energy to open within you. And it never closed. While you were hurting, you wouldn't have noticed the effect. But as you healed, the flow increased again. When you were out among your friends and were beginning to enjoy yourself again, the flow increased dramatically. The women in the bar were involuntarily drawn to it. They had no idea why they wanted to be with you, but the energy spilling out of you was irresistible."

The thought of a lifetime being stalked and harassed by women sent a shiver down my spine. A year ago that would have sounded like heaven, but knowing what it was like first-hand terrified me. Mia sensed my sudden fear and laughed softly, putting her hand on mine. "Don't worry, the floodgate can be controlled. That I can teach you. Anyone can learn it. And you'll be able to share or withhold the awesome reserve of energy inside you at will." She sighed, a faraway look crossing her face. "I've wondered if controlling that floodgate is a skill humanity had millennia ago, and lost it as we complicated our world. Or, is that a step in our evolution that we are only now approaching? In any case, can you imagine what a paradise our world would be if everyone could safely expose their inner energy? Such love and happiness."

"And everyone having sex constantly," I quipped.

"Would that be so bad?" Mia purred, laying a hand on my happy but deflated cock.

"Mmmmm," I purred back, "that sounds wonderful. But unless you are strong enough to replenish me, I'm not going to be of much use to you sexually right now." Mia feigned a pout, then lay back on the floor and stretched her arms over her head.

"Well then, you should get some rest," she suggested. A timid look crossed her lovely features and I was confused for just a moment. Then it dawned on me. I hadn't actually asked her to stay. Our happy reunion all started when she reappeared this morning, and a day of talk, sleep, pizza and sex had passed without a discussion about what happened next.

I paused for a moment. What DID I want to happen next? Despite understanding what had happened, I still had the memory of four months of pain, now mixed with the knowledge that I was seconds away from dying. Mia is dangerous. Her intentions are clearly good, but even after 400 years she was capable of letting the energy she lived on and shared spin out of control. And being within the blast radius of that is not anything I'd want to repeat.

She was on the road to recovery, no longer a phantom hanging on to her physical self by a wispy thread. I understood what had happened and forgave her and could move on with my life. A comparatively boring life, but a safe one. She held me hostage in a way, with this floodgate of mine wide open but I could probably learn to live with that and now that I knew what it was, so to speak, I could maybe learn to control it on my own.

The decision, I told myself, came down to whether the wonders and experiences that Mia could provide me were worth the risk. Before we made love again, Mia had said "Imagine what we can do in a lifetime," essentially promising an unending journey of unimaginable pleasures and, as far as I knew, potential dangers. I began to weigh that in my head. And then I looked at Mia's face, radiant but vulnerable, with no artifice or temptation in sight. That's when I grasped that the real decision is whether or not I want this woman to be part of my life, whether I care for her or even love her or not. That decision did not take me long at all.

"You should get some rest, too," I told her and I once again scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I resisted the urge to look at her face and just enjoyed the slight feeling of warmth that enveloped me.