Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have loved to have teased her a bit more -- she so enjoyed teasing me that returning the favor seemed a great idea -- but I could feel a quiver in her hips indicating I had already gone too far, releasing the genie from the bottle so to speak. In response, I began to quickly alternate between sucking and lapping her clit. I released my grip on her nipples, instead using my thumbs to rub only the very tops. The quiver in her hips grew into a full-on shake and a guttural "uhhhhn" welled up from her throat. Mia grabbed my head and pressed down hard, mashing my lips over her clit. The hip shake stopped abruptly, and after a split second pause, her back arched and a loud "aaaaaaahhhhh" echoed through the room. I kept my lips planted firmly for as long as Mia pushed down on my head, breathing through my nose and happily drowning in her nectar's bouquet. Her back-arching reverted to hip-convulsing and she held on to my head like it was the horn of a saddle on a bucking horse. Her scream slowly subsided and I felt the grip on my head relax somewhat. I knew her clit would be hyper-sensitive so I opened my lips and moved them softly down to catch the abating flow of juice from her delicious pussy.

The waves of pleasure slowed and eventually stopped and Mia lay on the bed, breathing heavily and grinning from ear to ear. The faint shimmer I had seen earlier was more pronounced and warmth flowed back and forth over her like a wave, with the very tips of the wave lapping at my skin. Mia let out a long satisfied purr and sat up. "That was wonderful, Paul. Simply wonderful. I feel like a new woman. Well, almost new." She leaned down and kissed me on the mouth and with a playful smile on her beautiful lips added, "But I'm still hungry. Let's go eat."

End of Part 2