Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her on the bed and excused myself. After brushing my teeth and taking care of business, I came back to bed. I leaned over and kissed her -- not surprisingly, despite having just brushed my teeth her breath was somehow sweeter than mine. I rolled her on her side and almost exactly the way we were four months ago in her marble mansion high above the coast I tucked in behind her and we spooned as we fell asleep.

I awoke on a beach on cloudless sunny day. It was hot but not uncomfortably so and a cool breeze blew, rustling the palm trees behind me. I was reclining on a low beach chair, shirtless with bright orange board shorts and sunglasses perched on my head. A miniature umbrella was jabbed in the sand next to me, shading a steel bucket filled with ice and several bottles of beer. I stretched my arms over my head, basking in the heat. I reached down to the bucket and pulled out a beer as my eyes began to scan up and down the empty beach. At the end of the beach, I saw a figure walking toward me. It was a woman and as she drew closer I saw she was a tall, thin Caribbean woman, wearing a brightly colored skirt and a yellow bikini top. She appeared to be carrying something on her head, with one arm held up to balance it. It was a basket of fruit -- coconuts, bananas, and mangoes.

As she got closer I could make out the features of her face. She had large emerald green eyes, with tiny crow's feet at the edges. Her lips were full and her skin was deep mocha, clear and smooth. By looking at her eyes and skin, she could have been anywhere from 35 to 55 years in age, an elegant and timeless woman. Her lean muscles glistened in the sun as she effortlessly carried her load up the beach.

I was so wrapped up in watching her walk that I did not notice the three figures emerge from the trees behind me. They were not dressed for the beach, wearing khakis and penny loafers with long sleeve button-down shirts and matching fraternity jackets. They looked instantly familiar. They crossed the sand and walked directly toward the tall woman. The shortest man walked straight up to her and snatched a banana from the basket. The woman cried, "Hey, put that back," in a deep but musical voice. She turned to face the man with the banana when a second man slid behind her and grabbed a coconut. "Those are mine, give them back," she yelled.

"What will you give us in return?" the short man asked with a smug grin on his face. "Yeah, what will you give us?" the third man lamely echoed, drawing a withering look from the other two.

"Those are mine," the woman yelled again, louder.

"Not unless you give us something," the short man replied, as he began to peel the banana.

I'd seen enough so I got up from my chair and walked over to them. Hoping to avoid a confrontation, I ignored the three frat boys and addressed the woman. "Do you need help with your basket, ma'am?" I asked.

"Hey, beach boy," the short man hissed at me, "why don't you go back to sunning yourself. We've got this covered, dude."

I ignored the man and said to the woman, "The pile seems to have shifted a bit, let me help you with that," and I reached up to rebalance the pile of fruit that the men had disturbed.

"I said we've got this covered," repeated the short man, giving me a shove on the arm which in turn knocked the basket from the woman's head. The frat boys began to laugh as the woman dropped to her knees and started frantically collecting the fruit that had rolled all over the sand.

I picked up a coconut from the sand and threw it at the nearest frat boy's foot. I could hear the crunch of breaking toes when the fruit hit his penny loafer. He crumbled to the sand with a howl of pain. I picked up another coconut and began tossing it up and down in my hand, staring down the short frat boy. "Your friend looks hurt; you should go take care of him." I paused. "Don't worry, I've got this covered, dude."

The short man looked around at his one friend on the ground and the other slowly backing away. The two men each grabbed the one on the ground under an arm, hoisted him up, and began to retreat to the palm trees. I could hear the injured man chanting under his breath, "shit, shit, shit, shit, ..."

I retrieved the coconut I had thrown and returned it and the one in my hand to the woman's basket, and then stooped over to help collect the rest of her load.

"Thank you," she said, "you didn't have to do that." Her voice had a soothing sing-song quality to it.

"That's OK. I hate bullies. Besides, I've run into those guys before." She laughed and as she placed the last mango into the basket, I lifted it up and rested it on my shoulder. No way I was going to balance that on my head.

"You don't have to do that," she said again, but I nodded my head.

"I want to make sure they don't bother you again," I said, and we set off down the beach.

I don't remember much of the conversation but she told me about her island, the fruit stand she runs, how much she loves living here, how beautiful the sunsets are. Before long, we arrived at a small shack nestled among a grove of royal palms. I lowered the basket to the ground and said my goodbyes.

"Wait," she said, "stay and watch the sunset with me," and she gave me a warm inviting smile. The sun was blazing orange, illuminating the horizon in a rainbow of colors. She took my arm and led me to the edge of the palm grove. One thick tall tree curved up and out of the sand, and she guided me to the tree and had me lean against it to watch the sun go down. "I want to thank you for your help. Really thank you." I felt her hand on my shoulder, strong and soft. She smiled again and I saw her lick her full lush lips. Her hand slowly slid from my shoulder, down my arm and took my hand. She squeezed gently and then using my hand for balance, descended to her knees. I began to protest but she held a finger to her beautiful lips and said, "Shhh. Let me thank you."

She let go of my hand and began to guide my shorts down, over my hips and down to the ground. She placed a hand on each of my knees and began to rub her palms up and down the front of my legs. The massage felt wonderfully relaxing and the warmth of her hands penetrated my muscles. Her fingertips wandered from the front of my legs to the inside of my thighs. I smiled as she gently used her fingertips to push my legs slightly apart. I was becoming very aware of a rapidly growing erection but before I could feel the slightest bit self-conscious I looked down and saw her looking at my cock with a big smile. "Nice," she cooed softly.

Her fingers continued to rub up and down the inside of my thighs, with each pass inching closer and closer to my balls. She stopped, looked up at me with her emerald eyes sparkling and whispered, "Relax and enjoy." With both hands she cupped my balls and began to kneed and squeeze them. It felt amazing. This woman was clearly experienced at giving pleasure. She held both balls with her fingers and rubbed circles with her thumbs against the front. "They are heavy," she said. "We need to get them good and warm." She continued her massage for about three minutes, my arousal growing with every second. "Mmmmm. I think they are ready," she whispered.

She rested my balls on her fingers and continued to use her thumbs to massage me, while using her fingernails to scratch my perineum. She licked her full luscious lips, which now glistened in the waning light, and opened her mouth wide. She looked up at me and winked and began to make my cock disappear into her mouth. When I could see none of my cock she closer her lips around me and I let out a long groan. Her lips were so soft and pillowy and they closed tightly around the base of my cock. She began to hum and the tip of my cock suddenly twitched at the smooth vibration she was making in her throat. She held me there for what felt like a minute, looking in my eyes, humming, and caressing my balls. At last she began to move her face back from crotch, her lips dragging against the length of my shaft. It was amazing. So tight but soft were her lips that the sensation was breath-taking. My cock almost completely emerged from her gorgeous mouth, but she held the head between her lips and began to suck on the tip, hard. I could almost feel her sucking the sperm directly out of my balls and groaned loudly again. After a moment of sucking she began her descent down my cock again, this time maintaining the suction the entire way. When my cockhead was firmly socketed in her throat she resumed the humming while maintaining the intense suction. This woman must have had amazing breath control and was clearly an expert at blowjobs. The look on her face also indicated that she was enjoying this immensely.

Once again, she let my cock reappear, only up to the head, never fully releasing me from her mouth. Once again, my cock vanished between her lips. She started to speed up the pace of her sucking. Her tongue swished the underside of my cock, but it was her lips and throat that were providing most of the pleasure. I couldn't imagine how she was maintaining such intense suction but I had passed the point of caring and was nearing the point of exploding. She must have sensed that or felt my balls tighten beneath her thumbs because as my cockhead once again reached her lips, she pressed her tongue against my pee hole trying to penetrate inside and lick the cum from deep within me. I gasped at the sensation and she smiled around my cockhead. And plunged my cock down into her mouth. Twice more she bobbed up and down and twice more she probed my hole with her tongue, the sensation causing me to moan loudly. She knew I was so very close.

Her fingers squeezed my balls harder, further building the pressure up inside me. When at last I couldn't resist, I looked down to watch her once again grasp my cockhead between her lips and suck hard, waiting for the torrent of sperm that was about to explode into her waiting mouth. As I waited for the first pulse, teetering on the edge, I noticed that her lips, still tightly wrapped around my cockhead, had turned a deep, wet, glossy red color. Her sudden change in lip color distracted me only for a split-second because at that moment I began cumming. Hard. Pulse after pulse erupted from deep within me. I could see her throat contract as she swallowed each new spurt. My eyes began to roll back into my head, the last sight in my mind's eye those rich luscious lips still suckling my cockhead, the flood of cum flowing and flowing and flowing ...

I awoke to find myself just beginning to cum. As real as my orgasm had felt moments ago, this one was a hundred times more intense. I had enjoyed a complete orgasm with my Caribbean seductress and now was beginning another intense orgasm as I realized that I had been previously dreaming. I was lying in my bed, soaked in sweat, and saw Mia's mouth, shining deep red, clamped around my cockhead with her hands cradling and massaging my balls. I experienced a near instant replay of my orgasm, but instead of leaning against a palm tree flooding a beautiful dark-skinned woman's mouth, I was releasing between the warm and luscious lips of Mia, in the comfort of my own bedroom.

I had neither the time nor the inclination to try to unravel what was happening. I was much too busy emptying myself into Mia's incredible mouth. When the climax began to subside, I breathlessly let my head plop back against the pillow and felt Mia's lips and hands continue to coax every last drop of semen -- and the sexual energy that came with it -- into her waiting mouth.

When I was spent, I felt Mia release my cock (waaaah!) and slither up next to me. A subtle shimmering glow surrounded her. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Good morning! That was some dream!"

"You saw my dream?" I asked in incredulously.

"No," Mia replied, "that would be an invasion of your privacy. But I could sense your reaction to it."

"What do you mean," I asked, still a bit dizzy from the orgasm, or orgasms, I had just experienced.

"You were putting out a ton of sexual energy in your sleep. It woke me up and I settled in to enjoy, let it flow over me. I could sense you getting really aroused so I added a little of my own sexual energy to increase the pleasure. Instead of just letting you wake up hard and frustrated, I decided to wait until the time was right and help bring your dream to a happy conclusion. And I'm sooooo glad I did. It was delicious. You don't have to tell me about it but I could sense that you were experiencing a powerful fantasy -- the energy was so intense." Mia stopped suddenly and her face changed. "Oh god, I hope you don't mind I did that. Your dream felt so good and you were throwing off so much energy and it made me feel so good and ..." She stopped, at a loss for words.

I squeezed Mia tight and said, "It's alright. You wanted to make me feel good, and I love that. I also know that your intentions are always pure ..." She giggled involuntarily. "OK maybe not 'pure' but they are good and never meant to harm me or anyone. We rushed into all this four months ago, and we've rushed right back into again without ever talking about boundaries or concerns. Maybe it's time we do" Mia looked a bit worried as she tried to read my face and, I imagine, sense anything from the energy I was putting off.

"First of all, you know that last night I had a choice to have you stay or not. You also know how I chose. I wanted you here with me. Part of it is that I want you to heal and I could help you with that. Part of it is that you are capable of making me feel so good, even without your abilities at full strength. You are an expert at giving pleasure and it still completely blows my mind that you have wanted to do that for me." I paused, trying to find the right words. "But mostly it is because I want to be with you. You are amazing. Even without your special power. You are warm and funny and playful. You are caring and insightful and wise. You are confident and humble. Maybe all of that grew because of your ability, but even when your ability was at its weakest, you were still all of those things. So even if you could never again produce a glass of wine from thin air, or zap us into a marble bathtub, or turn your lips and hair glossy red with a wave of your hand, you are a woman who I am very, very attracted to."

I could feel a tiny wave of warmth flow over me from Mia. "But," I continued, "you are powerful and that can be scary. I still shudder when I think what almost happened to us as a result of nothing more than the sincere feelings we had for each other. That doesn't mean I am scared of you or don't trust you. I do. I trust you with my life. I can think of no one else I would say that about. But we need to be careful. I promise I will be mindful of your feelings and you must tell me if I ever do anything to make you feel bad. And you must be careful with me. The more attached to you I get, and the more entwined I become in your way of life, the more exposed I become." It was my turn to feel vulnerable.

"You said last night, 'Imagine what we can do in a lifetime.' That might have been the heat of passion talking, and maybe pledging a lifetime is premature." I paused again. "But I want to be with you. I want you in my life." A grin spread over my face. "Feel free to invade my dreams, wake me in whatever creative ways you wish, and share as much or as little of yourself as you want. I'll do my best to keep up."

A tear trickled down Mia's face and I reached my finger up to catch it. I raised my finger to my lips and her tear tasted sweet. Why was I not surprised? Mia took my hand and kissed my fingertip. "Thank you," she said simply. "I will take good care of you."

For the first time in four months we both felt relieved and relaxed, and we lay back on the bed and held each other.

After about 10 minutes, Mia broke the silence. "I'm hungry again," she announced. "Without a full energy reserve, maintaining a body burns a lot of calories."

"How long until you feel like you've completely recharged yourself?" I asked.

"That all depends on how many fantasies you let me eavesdrop on," she said with a wicked grin. She leaned up and bit one of my nipples lightly. "And how often we have sex."

"Whatever I can do to help," I replied deadpan.

"What a trooper," she said. "Although, since I still can't help you recover quickly there are only so many times a day where the two of us can generate energy. We'll reach a tipping point after which I can 'help you out' and then we can recharge me as fast as we wish. For now, we'll have to go slow and take advantage of other opportunities to gather excess energy."

"Like what," I asked.

"Well, maybe we can take a walk in the park after we eat. Being among people relaxing is like slipping into a warm rejuvenating bath for me."

"Sounds like a great plan," I replied. "You are forgetting one important thing, though." Mia cocked her head to the side waiting for me to go on. "Even though I may be spent from my dream and sexy wake-up call, that doesn't mean I can't help you recharge a bit before lunch." I rolled her on to her back and took one of her nipples between my teeth and bit gently. She seemed to like my suggestion, as she grabbed the top of my head and held it in place, so that I could bathe her nipple with my tongue. A contented murmur escaped her lips which I took as my cue, to move to the other breast, while I pinched the now saliva-slick nipple between my fingertips. Both nipples were now rock hard, aching for attention. I alternated back and forth, tonguing and nibbling. Mia began to writhe, her hips gyrating as she became more and more aroused. A spicy scent began to fill my nostrils and I realized that Mia was getting wet. Fast. I don't know whether there is something addictive about Mia's juices, or whether the tingle of energy she gets when I lick her is mildly narcotic, but I found myself suddenly ravenous to taste her.

I grabbed Mia's hips and slid her up toward the top the bed, and I slid down to the foot, my legs hanging over the edge. Each of my hands was twisting and pinching a nipple. I started to remove my hands to spread Mia's legs but she clamped her hands tight down over mine, making it very clear that she did not want me to stop. So, she obligingly opened her legs for me, providing clear access to her fragrant glistening pussy. I required no further invitation. Starting at the base of her slit I ran my tongue slowly up between her lips, collecting as much of her creamy nectar as I could. I retracted my tongue and savored Mia's unique flavor. Luscious. Even somewhat depleted her juices bristled with effervescent tang. I hungrily dipped my tongue in again, and again. I tried plunging my tongue in deeper. I obviously couldn't get as deep as I could four months ago with my Mia-enhanced tongue, but she didn't seem to mind. My face was buried between her legs, her scent overpowering all of my senses. Mia sensed my desire to probe deeper with my tongue so she reached down and spread her pussy lips with two fingers. (My, how her nails had grown in the past 12 hours!).

With slightly better access, I started alternately licking and penetrating Mia's pussy with my tongue. She was sopping wet and I devoured every drop. Before her lips could become too sensitive, I moved on to her clit. I licked from the top of her slit and dragged my flattened tongue firmly over her button, which caused her to writhe harder, pressing her hips up to meet my mouth. I wrapped my lips firmly around her clit and sucked, each pulse matched by a firm squeeze on each of her nipples. After a dozen or so sucks, I resumed tonguing her clit, every once in a while letting my tongue drift lower to lap up some of the sweet honey that was flowing down her legs and on to the sheets. Then back to sucking her clit, which seemed to elicit the most enthusiastic response.