Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a quick pinch on my butt which made me jump, causing heads to turn from around the diner, but nothing more. Mia was true to her word. Part of me was wishing for an encore of that incredible experience, but a greater part of me didn't want to try and compete with the memory. There were so many more possibilities and fantasies to explore; there was no need for re-runs.

Lunch was uneventful and surprisingly tasty. Feeling refreshed and renewed, I paid the check and we walked back to our bikes, saddled up and started riding back home. Mia pulled up beside me and casually said, "I wish there was some better scenery on this ride." She looked at me, waiting for a reply.

"Me too," I said, and then instantly realized what I had just done. I should know better than to walk into one of Mia's traps like that. Before I could even mentally register the clever ploy, I found myself riding on a dirt path, shaded by tall trees, high above a beautiful clear lake. I was no longer riding my road bike, but rather a very sturdy top-of-the-line mountain bike. Mia was gaily pedaling ahead of me and called over her shoulder, "Isn't this nicer than that dull old highway?" I had to admit I agreed but was still a little in shock at the sudden displacement.

"Uh, yeah," was all I could muster.

The path turned a corner past a grove of tall pine trees and then started a gradual descent. Mia took her feet off of her pedals and spread them out to the sides and yelled "Wheeeeee!" as loud as she could, causing several birds to make a break for it from the low brush trailside. She picked up speed down the hill and the passing rush of air grabbed the wisp of brown hair that was hanging below her helmet and held it straight back like a pennant in a stiff breeze. From a distance, with her slight frame and childlike enthusiasm she could have easily been mistaken for a 12-year-old girl rather than a 400- year-old sorceress. It was my little secret.

The path continued down, switching back and forth several times, finally ending lakeside. Unlike Mia who was able to ride the path with reckless abandon, unconcerned with the possibility of losing control and wiping out, and the bodily harm that can go along with it, I rode the descent slowly and carefully, taking the time to enjoy the scenery and the cool air beneath the canopy of trees. I overtook Mia, who was off her bike at the edge of the trail, peering into the woods.

"Hi," I said.

"Shhhhh," she replied, pointing into the trees. There was a campground, with a single tent pitched and some wood stacked in a stone firepit, with signs from the rangers warning of the perils of forest fires posted all around it. Two backpacks were propped against a tree near the tent. And from inside the tent came the unmistakable giggling and grunting of people having fun of the sexual kind. Mia was grinning ear to ear, voyeuristically enjoying the unfolding scene, hidden from view though it was. I suspect she was also getting a bit of an energetic rush from whatever activity was happening inside.

Mia closed her eyes, drinking in the moans and sighs. I felt like a peeping tom. After a minute or two of listening, Mia turned to me and with a devilish grin said, "Watch this." She turned back toward the tent, from which suddenly an even louder and more intense symphony of ooooohs and aaaahs was reverberating. Mia was pouring some of her own special energy into the tent, or more specifically into the lovers inside. Without turning her head away, she explained, "I could sense a real connection between the two people inside but they also seemed to be very nervous, awkward even. It might be inexperience or just the surroundings. By adding a little positive energy, I gave their inhibitions a little nudge out of the way and heightened their sensitivity to each other's touch." The tent was nearly thrashing at this point, like a wild animal (or two) were fighting to the death. If not for the ecstatic vocalizing -- "oh, yes," "so good," "that's amazing" -- I might have been concerned. "They've also let go of their fear that a bear will come along and steal their food or attack their tent." That seemed like a reasonable fear to hold on to, in my opinion, until Mia added, "I added a bit of energy around their campsite to ward off intruders. It'll last for a day or so."

With a satisfied smile, Mia remounted her bike and pedaled off. I was still engrossed in the x-rated sounds coming from the tent, until I heard a loud whistle from down the path, snapping me out of my momentary fog and sending me down the trail to find Mia. She was lazily pedaling, seeming to be feeding off the sounds and sights of the forest, teeming with life and energy. When I caught up to her, she said, "This is so relaxing. I love the woods, don't you?"

"Oh yes. Love it." Lie. I hate the woods. I hate the bugs, the scratchy pine needles, the hidden roots on dirty paths that trip you up and skin your knees. I hate the idea that a skunk might be happily going about his business until a clumsy human blunders along and triggers his instinctive reaction to spray and run. And I especially hate the idea of becoming a snack for a bear or mountain lion. I love the outdoors -- as long as there is a paved road, a warm meal, a hot shower, and a comfortable bed nearby. Right now, I had no idea if I was 100 yards or 100 miles from civilization. Mia, of course, sensed that. And, as is her way, she was enjoying torturing me a little. I knew, rationally, that Mia wouldn't let anything happen to me, but most fears are irrational. I tried to relax and enjoy the scenery.

After a few miles of riding the path by the lake, we dismounted and clambered over some rocks and sat looking at the water. My legs were spread apart and Mia sat in between, leaning her back against my chest. In her natural petite form, she fit quite nicely and I could lean my chin on top of her head. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her soothing aura.

My hand wandered aimless across Mia's midsection, gently caressing her as I breathed in the sweet smell of her hair. Even sweaty, Mia smelled like a flower garden. Feeling a little naughty myself, my hand slid up and I grazed one of her nipples, which caused Mia to shiver. A few moments later I "accidentally" touched her nipple again, which merited a quiet gasp. I gave up all pretenses at that point and cupped my fingers beneath her breast and laid my thumb on her nipple, rubbing small circles over and around it. A contented sigh escaped her lips and I felt her lean back harder in to me, her head lolling back a little so I could just barely see her forehead. "That feels nice," she whispered. "But you have me at a disadvantage."

It is doubtful that then, now, or at any time in between I would have Mia at a disadvantage. She proved that point almost immediately as I suddenly had the sensation of having my nipples rubbed, pinched and -- oh my god -- licked. Mia never moved and there was no room for a hand between my back and her chest. She was repeating the same kind of ghostly stimulation that she had used on me during her blowjob at the diner months ago. And I also became aware that the design of Mia's ideal version of me into which I had recently morphed included very sensitive nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed our mutual nipple play. Mia giggled when she felt my erection begin, poking her in the back despite the confinement of my bike shorts.

"How are you enjoying your enhanced body?" she asked in between sighs of pleasure.

"It's great. I feel so alive. So strong," I replied.

"The bike ride didn't wear you out, then?"

"Not at all. I felt like I could have pedaled for days."

"How do you feel about swimming?" she asked, and jumped to her feet and dove headlong into the lake, her bike clothes vanishing in mid dive. The sight of Mia's firm little butt sticking out of the water and cruising rapidly out into deep water was very alluring. I got up and started to pull my bike shorts off when they vanished beneath my hands, as did my short and shoes. Taking the hint, I leaped into the water and began swimming after her. Once again, the change in my muscle mass took a moment to adjust to and then I was taking long smooth strokes to catch up with Mia.

Fresh water makes you less buoyant than salt water. This sometimes comes as a shock to beachgoers who hop in a lake for the first time and find themselves sinking instead of immediately bobbing back to the surface. When I caught up with Mia some 200 yards into the middle of the lake, my legs were churning to tread water. The increased strength of my legs was enough to keep me afloat and upright, but not indefinitely. Mia, of course, was bobbing happily in the water, the top of her pert breasts just breaking the surface and smiling serenely.

"We've established I can swim. Now what?" I asked.

"Can you dive?" Mia asked sweetly, dunking her head and chest forward to initiate her descent into the clear water. Her butt once again broke the surface and her orange tail flipped into the air and with a swift snap propelled her into the deep.

Tail?

I was stunned. Mia suddenly had a tail, a long glistening tail with orange scales that glowed as I watched her disappear into the depths. I kicked my legs and rowed my arms back and forth to keep my head above the water while I tried to process what I just saw. Mia's head popped up two feet in front of me and she was grinning mischievously. "'Fess up. You and every man alive has had a mermaid fantasy, right?"

Of course she was right. Movies and literature are brimming with tales of the sultry and seductive ladies of the deep, who tempt careless sailors to enjoy unimaginable pleasures. And, depending on the story, results in the sailor finding true love or enduring a hideous and painful death. But the story always made it sound like the mermaid was worth it. So, in response to Mia's question, I silently nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Good," she said. She grabbed my hand, inverted herself and with a swoosh of her tail I found myself rocketing downward into the lake's depths. Mia graciously took care of those details like regulating the air pressure in my sinuses so that my eardrums wouldn't burst, and creating a small airspace in front of my eyes -- virtual goggles -- so I could see clearly. I was, however, more concerned about the air in my lungs, or lack thereof. Mia was looking at me, trying to signal something to me. She was holding her hands at her side and then lifting them up and over her head. I had no clue what she was doing. She did it again and then once more. I was beginning to feel the tug in my lungs, the rest of my body asking the perfectly reasonable question of why we weren't breathing anymore. An exasperated look crossed Mia's face and then I heard a voice in my head. "Exhale, silly."

I exhaled, watching the last of my air form bubbles and rush to the surface, a course of action that was looking like a really good idea. "Now inhale," the voice said. "Trust me." Mia's warm smile chased any doubt away so I opened my mouth and let my diaphragm pull in a breath. Of air. The sudden burst of oxygen was welcome relief and I took a couple of deep breaths to expel the remains of the carbon dioxide that had built up. I was floating in 40 feet of water, breathing comfortably, gazing through clear eyes at a five foot mermaid with a six foot tail. And very large breasts. And waist length hair. And luscious red lips. I swam my way over to her, took her in my arms, and kissed her. The whole scene was surreal. Even through everything I had experience with Mia, I was totally overcome by the sheer magic of the situation. I couldn't stop kissing her. Love, gratitude, awe, amazement and a hundred other feelings were swirling around me and I hoped at least a fraction of them were being felt by Mia. We broke the kiss and hung suspended in the water, gazing into each other's eyes. In the dim light that filtered to our depth, the silver flecks in Mia's eyes glowed eerily, as did her remarkable tail. Mia winked, planted a quick kiss on my lips and then turned her head down to kiss my neck. She kissed, and nibbled and licked her way down to my very sensitive nipples, where she stayed for a while, lavishing them with her lips and tongue. With one last lick she kept her tongue extended and ran it down over my abs, swishing it here and there on the way, and removed it just as she reached my groin. She reached a hand down to cradle my balls looked up at me, blew me a kiss then placed her lips on the head of my cock.

The warmth of her mouth was a stark contrast with the cool water. My cock felt like a warm comforting blanket had just been wrapped around it, which in a way was true. Mia was in no hurry, content to gently massage my scrotum while nursing the tip of my cock, occasionally opening her mouth to take a few inches in and the sliding back up. Her delicious oral tease went on for a couple of minutes and I was in heaven.

Mia knew all too well when I would start getting really worked up from her lips and tongue and the aching for release would begin. She opened her mouth and floated away, letting my rock hard cock hang in space. With a flick of her tail, Mia was beside me and I heard the voice in my head say "Take me."

I was at a bit of a loss. At any time, day or night, but especially in the state of arousal I was in, I would want nothing more than to make love to Mia. But there was this small matter of a tail. Or perhaps, the better way to put it would be the lack of a pussy. Mia saw the look of confusion on my face and was clearly amused. She spun around and threaded her tail between my legs and started to rub up and down against me. The scales of her tail were smooth like snakeskin and the friction against my cock and balls was delightful. She looked back over her shoulder and reached a hand back to caress my cheek. After a few more moments of stroking me with her tail, she stopped and looked down.

I followed Mia's gaze and saw the head of my cock pressed against her, just above a small opening where her anus would be. Or should I say where her anus was, because with a fluid pulse of her tail I found my cock buried several inches into her ass. I had never felt anything so tight. Another flick of her tail drove me deeper inside, and with a third I was totally inside her. The squeezing pressure was tremendous and I was once again very glad to have recently received an upgrade to my penis that would withstand this kind of pressure. And pleasure.

I reached around Mia and pulled her back against my chest. My hands found her breasts and began kneading and fondling them, more roughly than I had in the past but Mia seemed to enjoy the intensity. She tipped her head to one side so I could see her face. Lust and contentment were vying for control of her facial expressions and it was odd to see her mouth silently moaning. Her irresistible lips were inches away from mine so I twisted her torso one way, mine the other, and hungrily kissed her. The lush feel of her lips sent a jolt of arousal throughout my body, which only fueled my desire for her kisses more.

Meanwhile, I was thrusting feverishly in and out of Mia's ass. It was my first experience with anal -- I guess you could technically call what we were doing "anal sex" -- and I was surprised at the animalistic fervor it was inspiring in me. Mia didn't seem to mind. She used her tail to meet my thrusts while our lips and tongues explored each other. I could feel my balls start to tighten, which prompted a mid-kiss smile from Mia, and I slowed and deepened my penetration. As the orgasm struck, my hands were crushed against Mia's breasts, my lips were devouring hers, and my whole lower body convulsed as a torrent of sperm escaped my cock and flowed deep into Mia. My orgasmic spasms continued while Mia, thoughtful woman that she is, curved her tail up underneath me to rub my balls to heighten the pleasure. I released Mia's mouth and heaved, trying to catch my breath. I had just had hot, steamy, jungle animal sex, underwater -- "fish sex" didn't seem to do it justice. But it was a mermaid fantasy come true and I was pretty sure this one would have a happy ending.

With a final kiss, Mia flicked her tail and disgorged my cock, a small cloud of semen swirling around it. We locked eyes for a moment, then Mia smiled, blew me a kiss, and with a snap of her tail she disappeared into the depths. Not knowing what I should do next, but opting for safety, I gave a few kicks with my legs and swam to the surface. Our underwater anal encounter had drifted us further away from shore, and our bikes and clothing, so I scanned the shoreline to find our spot and leisurely swam back. When I hit waist deep water, I tentatively stood up and watched as a bathing suit -- a bit more revealing than I would have selected for myself -- materialized around me. Mia was lying on a rock, sunning herself in an orange bikini, with two soft feminine legs very much in evidence.

She looked up as I approached and asked, "Did you have fun on your swim? Encounter any interesting creatures of the deep?"

"One in particular was quiet fascinating. But I don't kiss and tell." I laid down next to her on the rock and took her hand. We closed our eyes and drifted into the comfortable haze between waking and napping.

After a half an hour, Mia roused and leaned up on her elbows and surveyed the lake. "I love the water," she said.

"I can tell," I smirked.

Ignoring my reference to our underwater recreation, she continued, "It's so soothing. But it's also powerful. There's so much life in it. I just love being around it. That's how I chose the location for my home. I needed to be able to see and smell the water."

I was about to ask where that location was but decided that some things were more fun if they remained a mystery.

A contrite look crossed Mia's face. "I have a confession to make," she began. "I lied to you before." Uh-oh. Where was this going? "I really don't like the forest. Can we get out of here?" Before she could finish her sentence we were no longer lying on a rock but rather lounging poolside at her home, sumptuous white robes wrapped around each of us. I just started laughing.

"Next time we go for a ride," I said, "I get to pick the route."

"Deal," she said and with a wave of her hand produced two frosty glasses of iced tea.

We sipped our tea in silence for a little while, and then I broke the silence. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Talk about what?" she answered.

"This morning."

"Oh." Pause. "I don't suppose you mean the sex, right?" I nodded in the affirmative. "What do we need to talk about?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too"

I took a deep breath. There were a lot of different ways this conversation could go. "When we first met, you described the pain of falling in love for you." She nodded. "As far as you know, you'll continue with your life indefinitely. I'll grow older and eventually die. Not for a long time I hope." I offered a weak smile, then continued. "Believe me when I tell you that spending a lifetime with you is beyond every dream come true for me. But what about you? Will you be able to handle it?"

Mia stared off into space for a moment, gathering her thoughts, then began, "I've watched the people I care about grow old and die. It's never easy. For them, there is fear of what's next. I share their fear -- I don't know what comes next when you die. What I believe is that you shed your physical body and become a transcendent being, adding your unique energy to some infinite community of other beings. Some call that a soul, going to heaven, there are many names in different religions. But I don't know. I've never experienced death and I've never felt that gathering of the life energy of the departed. I'm guessing. I think it's an informed guess, based on centuries of creating and shaping transcendent energy, but I can't be sure. I don't feel the energy of my loved ones who have died."