Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia walked over and sat on the edge of my chaise. She took my hand in hers. "When you touch me, you feel my hand." A ball of warm orange light formed around our joined hands. A wave of comfort and peace washed over me, starting at my hand and spreading until I was enveloped by it. "Now you feel my hand and the energy I am radiating, sharing with you." The ball of light faded from her hand and the blanket of warmth around me dissipated. Mia released my hand; I was reluctant to let go but she was obviously trying to make a point. "Even though I'm not touching you right now, I feel you. I am aware of your energy." She looked around the pool and the gardens surrounding it. "I also feel the energy of the flowers, the trees, and the grass. I'm aware of the tree frogs and every creepy crawly in the garden dirt."

"How are you not constantly distracted and overwhelmed by all of that energy?" I asked in amazement.

"It's not that different from what you do. You see and hear the flowers and the frogs, but your brain filters them out, allowing you to focus on my voice or the taste of your iced tea. Probably both. The brain is a great multi-tasker."

I had never thought of my senses quite that way but she was right. "Wow. My brain is constantly filtering and prioritizing input from my five senses," I said.

"Six senses," Mia corrected. "You have six. You've had that feeling like someone was watching you, or just gotten a bad vibe from someone or someplace, right? That's your sixth sense. It's nothing more than sensitivity to the energy of a person or thing. Everyone has this sense. But conventional science can't quite explain it yet so you aren't taught about it in school and people who do talk about it -- or even work on refining it in themselves -- are passed off as airy-fairy new-age wingnuts. There is nothing further from the truth. Maybe in 50 or 100 years our sixth sense will be widely accepted, but for now it ironically remains in the shadows."

I nodded. It seemed to make sense. But I still wasn't sure where she was going with all this.

"I said I'm not that different from you. I have the same six senses. The difference is that when you get that bad vibe it overwhelms your other senses, at least initially. All of a sudden it becomes the only thing you're focused on, and it takes concentration on your part to bring your focus back to the other five senses. But I can filter all six senses as effortlessly as you filter your five, and my sensitivity to the energy around us is much greater than yours." She lifted her index finger slightly and our two glasses of tea refilled. "I don't know if I am more sensitive to energy because I am able to control it or vice versa. I was born this way and by the time I came to realize that everyone only has five senses, my ability was second nature."

Again, I nodded.

"I'm not avoiding your question, darling, really I'm not. But it's important you understand these things about me before I can give you an answer."

I leaned up and kissed her lips reassuringly. "I trust you." I'm not as sensitive to energy as Mia but even I could see her visibly relax a bit.

"On those occasions when I am not manifesting my physical body, I experience all of my senses through my sensitivity to energy. But, and this is important, that is all I am feeling. I sense and interact with the physical world. I'm able to use the positive energy in the physical world to tap into an infinite pool of transcendent energy and return and share more energy than I began with. But I am, ultimately, tethered to the physical world."

Mia shivered and I saw the orange shimmer around her fade slightly. This conversation seemed to be draining her, which made me feel bad for broaching the topic in the first place. But this was a big deal, a potential turning point in our relationship. Nevertheless, this was painful for her.

"When we almost lost each other..." Her voice cracked and she took a moment to compose herself. "I told you I was too weak to reengage with the physical world, with you. I remained in a purely energetic state until I regained my strength. The dilemma for me was that I need energy from the physical world to tap into the enormous reserve of transcendent energy. If I ever become too weak to absorb good energy from the world, I'll simply exist in energetic form. Dormant."

A horrified look crossed my face. The thought of Mia stranded in some kind of limbo was too terrifying to consider. She sensed my fear and said, "Don't worry. It's not painful, just unfulfilling. When I was away from you all those months, it was peaceful but I yearned to be back, and I knew if I was patient I'd be alright. The only risk was if interacting with you would weaken me again. And I told you then it was worth the risk and it was."

There was a long silence. At last she turned to me and said, "The scary part for me is that I don't know what happens if I do become that weak and fade to only my energetic essence. Am I like that forever? Do I eventually fade to oblivion? Does my energy migrate to where the other souls have gone? I just don't know. I don't know any more than anyone else." She took my hand in hers. Her aura brightened a bit. "In that way we are exactly the same. We don't know what happens when we're gone. The best we can do is live and love and have faith that there is a happy ending."

I tried to process what Mia had said. I don't know that I had ever considered my own mortality in any meaningful way before that moment. She was right, though. I had no idea what happens after we die. I was never terribly religious but the idea of a happy afterlife or moving on to a higher plane of existence, a "better place" -- hell, even reincarnating as a house cat -- was something I took for granted, simply because I never thought hard about the alternative.

She continued, "Like I said before, it's never easy watching someone you care for die. But no more so for me than for you. Like you, I no longer see or touch them. I also no longer feel their energy." Tears welled up in Mia's eyes and began to stream down her face. "I hate to think about it but if we stay together I will probably watch you die. You asked if I could handle a lifetime together because you know that's what will happen. I would have to live on after losing you. But if people avoided love because they were afraid of loss, no one would ever fall in love."

She wiped her tears and smiled. "I love you. And my time with you is worth the risk of any loss," she said. "So, to answer your question, yes, I can handle it." She leaned up and kissed me. I could taste Mia's sweet tears on her lips. "But you need to ask yourself: can you handle the thought of having to leave me behind someday, knowing I will probably live on long after you've gone?"

It took me no time at all to consider my answer. "For as long as I am capable of love, in this world or whatever comes next, I will love you."

Mia rested her head on my shoulder and said quietly, "It's settled then. We're in love."

"Yes," I replied. Nothing else needed to be said. At that moment I was as happy as I had ever been in my life.

I cradled Mia in my arms and leaned back in the chaise. She draped her arms lazily around my neck and we laid there. A warm glow surrounded us. Not a high-energy exciting glow like I had experienced many times before. Or even the tender comforting feeling that Mia so often bathed us in as we navigated the strange road that brought us to this moment. This glow, this blanket of energy was love -- peaceful and serene.

On the day we met, Mia had told me that she could not alter time, but it felt like time had stood still. I was vaguely aware of the wind blowing and the occasional chirp or buzz of the creatures inhabiting Mia's grounds. Only the change in the light, as the sun lit up the horizon in pink and orange and blue, hinted that time was passing. I stared up at the vast expanse of sky and tried to comprehend what had happened to me, what was happening now. In all the world, this miraculous woman had found me and chosen to share herself -- and now her life -- with me.

Once again, an overwhelming feeling of gratitude swelled within me. Mia must have felt this because she nuzzled my chest, and gave my neck a gentle squeeze.

Stars were starting to blink into view in the sky. I recalled my "training" session with Mia, visualizing a target for my personal positive energy and conjuring a thread connecting me to that target in my mind's eye. I selected the brightest star in the early evening sky and held onto the mental image of it as I closed my eyes. My imagination zoomed in on the star until it nearly consumed my field of vision. I imagined a white thread unspooling from my heart to the center of the star. When the very end of the thread touched the star, I felt Mia twitch, then relax. Slowly I imagined the thread thickening, becoming a white rope, then a cable.

Mia sighed and whispered in a sing-sing voice, "I know what you're dooo-ing." I smiled but held my concentration. I remembered how tired I quickly became when I tried to amp up the flow of energy during my first attempt so I exercised self-control -- not normal for me -- and maintained the modest width of the beam. I then focused on turning the beam orange. I thought about my life over the past few months, the wonders, the elation and heartache, the wild erotic encounters and tender love-making. I thought about the myriad transformations that Mia had performed for me and the one that her energy had allowed me to give her in return. I replayed the events of the day: the crazy penis enlargement games, the bike ride, the power boost for the two lovers in the tent, the mermaid fantasy. My first profession of love this morning and the confident reconfirmation of it this afternoon. Mia's acceptance of my love and her reassurance that we'd be alright. Our love.

Effortlessly, the beam turned a vibrant orange. I knew instinctively that I wasn't pouring simply positive energy or latent sexual arousal into my target. I was pouring love. And it felt glorious. I was sure I would feel somewhat spent when I stopped but for now I was feeling myself pouring my heart into Mia and I didn't want that feeling to end.

Mia seemed to agree. She whispered into my chest "Oh, Paul," and let out a long and profoundly contented sigh. It was at that moment that I truly began to feel that I was worthy of Mia, that I could share myself with her and that would somehow be enough for her. Again, Mia sighed, and sighs and "mmmm's" and "oooooh's" punctuated the next few minutes of our quiet cuddling.

A quiet voice inside my head asked, "May I join you?" I nodded slightly and gave Mia a squeeze. I "watched" as a second beam wrapped around mine, flowing from the star in my mind into my heart. As with countless sensations I had been granted over the past few months, I had never felt anything like it. But unlike those other sensations, I was sure nothing else would ever feel so good. We lay there, sharing the energy of our love. To my amazement, both beams began to grow. I realized that this is what Mia meant by tapping into the infinite pool of transcendent energy; she was using her ability to augment the energy we were sharing. It was exhilarating.

After a few moments, the beams began to diminish again. I felt another squeeze from Mia and understood that it was time to disengage. With one last little burst -- I couldn't resist -- I imagined my beam disconnecting. I watched as it flowed through the center of Mia's beam and enjoyed the last few moments of Mia's energy pouring into me.

I opened my eyes and was looking into Mia's. We kissed and then I sat up, Mia still perched in my lap. "That felt so good, so... right. It was almost effortless." I was exaggerating a little; I felt a bit drained but not nearly as much as the first time when I had shared far less energy.

"You're getting better at it," Mia replied. "The more you come to accept it as something normal, not some strange hoodoo, the more natural it will feel." She kissed me again. "Plus, the energy you were sharing was very powerful so it flowed from you more easily. You were tapping into some very potent energy within yourself."

"Love," I said.

"Love," she confirmed.

"I understand better what you once said. Humanity needs more of this. If everyone knew this was possible we'd be a happy and peaceful world."

"Someday, I hope," Mia said wistfully. Changing the subject, she asked "Hungry?"

The moment she uttered the word I was aware of how hungry I was. Love is great but sometimes you need a hearty meal. Two white robes materialized around us and a candlelit table appeared poolside with two full wine glasses. We walked over to the table where a steaming platter of pasta with red sauce and sausage and a basket of garlic bread were waiting. I raised my glass for a toast. "To love," I said.

"And lovers," Mia added with a wink and quick lick of her lips, which when I looked up had already turned a dark and impossibly shiny red to match the wine. In fact, Mia had instantly and unexpectedly (for me, at least) chosen to transform herself into an elegant and seductive dinner partner. Her hair was glossy and sculpted "up" in intricate layers and waves. Her eyes were lightly shaded and her lashes were long and sensuous. The white robe she was wearing had morphed into a slinky white evening dress. Before I had time to react to Mia's look I realized that my robe was gone as well, replaced by the softest black silk slacks, a gauzy white shirt and tailored white dinner jacket. We were both barefoot, sitting at our own chic poolside dinner party for two.

Life was good.

We ate, and laughed about the events of the day, avoiding rehashing any of the weightier conversation points; there was no need. The meal was delicious, of course, and with the slightest wave of her finger, the dinner dishes vanished and we were left sipping our wine in the candlelight. The wine was relaxing me and I could see it was also giving a rosy glow to Mia's cheeks that nicely complimented her usual orange shimmer. I felt her toes touch my ankle under the table and drift ever so lightly up my calf. Her meaning was quite clear but she made sure there was no doubt in my mind.

"So, lover," she purred, "I hate to bring this up but although your mermaid left you completely satisfied, she was not quite so well serviced herself. Not that she didn't enjoy feeling you probe and thrust and finally cum. I, uh, she loved it."

"Does that mean you want to jump in the pool and pick up where we left off? I hate to point out the obvious but my mermaid had no pussy for me to service."

Mia threw her head back and laughed. "You're right, you're right, it's probably best that we simply take advantage of the lovely evening and the comfy lounger poolside." She paused, a sexy smile crossing her lips. "You should know, though, that I don't need to be a mermaid for you to enjoy anal with me. You seemed to like it."

"I did. It was my first time and not at all what I expected. Even accounting for the fact that we were underwater and you had a tail," I said. "But do YOU enjoy it? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Remember what I told you when we first met. Anything that generates sexual energy turns me on. My body can accommodate pretty much anything so I will enjoy both the physical sensation and the rush of energy. If you are into it, I'll enjoy it. If it excites you, it excites me. So don't be shy. Do you want to do it again?"

I thought for a moment, then told her, "Not right now. What I really want is dessert. I want to taste you."

"Mmmmmmm, yummy" she cooed. "Shall we?" She rose and took my hand and walked me to the chaise lounge under the stars. I lifted her onto the lounge; with the added height of the chaise her head was just a bit above mine. I tilted my head up and kissed her mouth, savoring the slick creamy feeling of her luscious lips. I was breathing heavily by the time we broke the kiss and my hunger for her was rapidly growing. With Mia still standing on the lounge, I sat down on the edge, lifted the very short bottom of her evening dress, and leaned in to kiss her delicious slit. At first tentatively, then with increasing fervor I licked and nibbled, like a teenage boy making out for the first time, growing more confident with each passing second. But I was making out with the warmest, wettest and most fragrantly delicious pussy in creation. She grew wetter and wetter beneath my tongue and I happily slurped and swallowed as much of her free-flowing nectar as I could without interrupting the gentle tongue lashing I was giving her.

Not that she would have fallen -- she could have been leaning against an invisible cushion of air for all I knew -- but I took her butt cheeks in my hands and pressed her pussy harder against my lips. A steady stream of delighted noises were emanating from Mia's mouth and I only wish I could have seen her lips forming those lusciously kissable "o" shapes as she moaned.

I was feeling confident, maybe even a little daring. So while I continued licking Mia, I once again imagined a star -- blue, with silver flecks like her eyes -- in my mind, and a thread of energy connecting me to it. I was surprised at how easily I engaged with her, but with all of the sexual energy flowing I guessed it made the process easier. The moment I connected with her, Mia shuddered and moaned loudly. "Oh, Paul, no..." she began, "you mustn't... oh... be careful... oh god... that feels... ohhhhhh." I took that to mean she was enjoying the dual pleasure of my tongue and my energy lavishing her. She ground her pussy against me and I licked furiously, all the while concentrating on funneling my sexual energy into the blue and silver star in my mind.

Mia waved her hand, and her dress and my clothing vanished. "Lay down," she hissed, "Hurry!" I, of course complied, never releasing my grip on her butt, and guided her down until she was resting on my face, her legs curled up next to my shoulders. Without ever letting her lips and clit break contact with my mouth, Mia started rotating, not stopping until she had turned 180 degrees, her facing toward my feet, my eyes feasting on her curvaceous ass. She lowered her legs on to the chaise on either side of my head and leaned forward kissing my stomach. She stretched mightily to continue her kisses further down my body, exhaling a frustrated grunt when she could move no further without removing her pussy from my mouth.

I immediately understood what she was doing and what was causing her frustration. I was preparing myself for another uniquely Mia solution to the problem. Was she going to once again grow before my eyes, lengthening her torso so her mouth could reach my now fully erect and rather eager cock? Or would she go the opposite way and extend my cock again so it easily reached her waiting lips? As it turns out, it was none of the above. Often the simplest answer to a problem is also the best.

The seat back on the chaise lounge began to angle up, bending me at the waist, raising my head and shoulders higher. The change in angle was enough to enable Mia to reach my penis while leaving her delicious pussy firmly planted on my mouth. She wrapped her toes backward against the top of the lounge cushion for support and we commenced a frenetic, wet and incredibly arousing 69. Choosing to bypass any playful teasing, Mia engulfed my cock in one smooth stroke, her lips coming to a halt against my crotch. As she moaned, the vibrations in her throat sent wave after of pleasure up my cock and straight to my brain. Her tongue swished the top of my shaft and I felt intense suction as she caved in her cheeks, practically sucking my semen directly out of my balls.

I was not to be deterred, however. As amazing as Mia's mouth felt, I maintained my oral assault on her pussy while I kept my mental concentration on the thread of sexual energy with which I was trying to flood Mia. Hearing Mia's squeals and screams of delight was giving me almost as much pleasure as her talented mouth. Almost. Yet despite the mounting excitement I remained a fair distance from my own climax.