Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mia's first orgasm hit, I thought there was a very good chance that her thighs would crush my head, so hard was she squeezing them. I suppose she didn't want to leave it to chance that I might suddenly move my head. There was also some brief concern that she might inadvertently clamp her teeth down over my cock. Fortunately for both of us I continued my inspired cunnilingus, she did not fracture my skull and she (sadly but prudently) released my cock from her mouth. I had to keep a tight hold on her thighs to ensure that she did not buck off of me. Her orgasm continued and the mental image I had in my head was of my energy pumping into her, prolonging the spasms of pleasurable release. Her orgasm began to subside and although I reduced the intensity of my tonguing, I nevertheless continued it and sustained the image of the surge of energy in my mind.

Expecting to be settling into post-orgasmic calm, Mia started sputtering in shock at the continued stimulation, "What... are... you... doing... oh, god... you can't be... ohhhh... nooo... yesssss!" The second orgasm crashed over her, hot on the heels of the first. Her honey was flowing all over my lips and the heady perfume of it filled my nose. When the second orgasm began to subside, I had the bright idea of going for three. Mia had other plans.

With one final grind of her pussy against my lips, Mia sprang off the lounge and turned to face me. "I want you in me. NOW!" she yelled. I had never seen her so worked up. She looked happy and hungry. For me. Without waiting for any kind of reply from me, Mia pounced. She gracefully landed straddling my waist and with a look of pure desire on her face she lowered herself onto my throbbing penis. I was enveloped in warmth, a slick steaming silken glove surrounding and squeezing my cock. I cried out in surprise and my yelp dissolved into a long throaty moan. Mia fell into a steady rhythm of pulling my dick in and out of her, and I matched her thrusting with my own, each downstroke from her driving me deep inside her.

I looked up to see Mia's face framed by the night sky, her eyes glowing slightly, her aura shimmering in rapidly changing hues of orange and white. I looked into her eyes and tried to keep my mental focus on sharing my energy with her. She was, of course, similarly bathing me with her sexual energy, but I tried to remain aware only of what I was pouring into her. The parts of my brain and spine that register and transmit pleasure were doing their jobs admirably. I was aware of the tremendous pressure that Mia was building up in me through her physical and energetic stimulation. But my conscious self wanted desperately to pour as much of myself into Mia as I could. I needed her to feel as much of what I could give her as I could muster.

I felt the pre-orgasmic warmth start to increase around me. Invisible sexual energy was arcing like static electricity. I looked into Mia's eyes and let all of the memories and sensations of my short time with her wash over me. The fun. The tenderness. The intense arousal. The unbridled desire.

The love. The thought of how much I loved this incredible woman hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks. My heart felt like it would beat right out of my chest, so happy and grateful I felt. I felt the sudden urge to scream "I love you," but I didn't want to distract either of us from the carnal tidal wave we were creating. So, instead, I focused mentally on my love for Mia. I imagined that instead of simply positive energy, the rampant sexual power that we were sharing, I was pouring pure and unfettered love through my thread from me to Mia. The flood of affection and gratitude that had been building within me, and I was finally able to safely acknowledge today, came tirelessly roaring out of my heart. The imagined pale orange-white beam turned a radiant fiery orange.

It hit Mia like a lightning strike. She threw her head back and her body shuddered. "Ohhhhh," she moaned, "what are... you doing... to me?" Our thrusting continued, each one bringing us both a little closer to climax. "I've never..." she gasped. "Never felt this... what are you doing, Paul? What's happening?"

My orgasm was still only building up, but the feeling of release in sharing the pent up energy of my love with Mia was wonderfully satisfying. The euphoric expression on her face made me swell with pride. I was imagining that my love was merging with Mia's and was developing into a burst of energy that would bring unforgettably intense pleasure to us both.

Little did I know.

Mia's rapturous utterances, although no less enthusiastic, started becoming less distinct. She was almost panting, "yes, yes, yes, yes." At one point, Mia raised her head and we made eye contact. "Oh Paaaaaaaul," she moaned, "what's happening?" After that, softer and drowsier cries of "yes," "no," "oh god," "don't stop," and sighs of delight were all Mia said.

I watched in awe as a haze of white light, billions of tiny soft white specs of light, started swirling around Mia. Like a silent, windless tornado, this vortex wrapped around Mia, as she continued to madly pull me in and out of her, as if she was dazed but still hell-bent on riding us both to climax. Mia's body started to glow more brightly. The familiar orange aura surrounding her was gone and a rapidly brightening white glow commenced, not around her but on and from within her.

Before my brain could catch up with what I was seeing, Mia and I both started cumming. Mia's legs squeezed hard against mine, while my hips bucked wildly upward. Mia's back arched in a graceful arc, her whole body pulsing with each contraction from deep within her. The moment of anticipation after the first spasm that precedes ejaculation felt like the longest half second of my life. And then it began; a jet of fluid erupted up and out of me. Into Mia.

And through Mia. I wasn't sure my eyes were working properly until I saw the second rope of cum literally burst up and through Mia, who was becoming less and less substantial. Her body continued to glow, but that glow was decomposing into the same whirlwind of light specks that had been rotating around her.

In the blink of an eye, I went from ecstatic to terrified. I instantly thought of our first night together when a momentary lapse of concentration had caused a release of energy that was nearly fatal for me and weakened Mia to where she needed months of seclusion to regenerate herself. I was still haunted by the frightened look on Mia's face as she vanished to save me from that deadly danger.

But this was different. The look of ecstasy never left Mia's face as her body continued to dissolve into the swirling mass of light. Our orgasms continued and with each wave Mia became less and less recognizable, until at last there was only a cloud of tiny white lights where Mia had been. I could still hear her voice, fading and far away. It was oddly inconsistent with the cataclysm I had just witnessed. I could hear her contented sighs and whispers of "yes, oh yes." I was deeply scared and utterly confused.

The cloud of light began to expand and fade. I felt suddenly self-conscious as the last pulses of my orgasm ejected small gobs of cum up and onto the chaise. I watched as the faint haze hung in the air around me. I waited. Several minutes passed and the cloud became dimmer and dimmer. Finally, the light faded completely and the only light remaining was the candles from the dinner table and the stars glowing overhead.

Where's Mia? What happened to her? Those questions were cycling through my head at warp speed.

She looked fine, happy even. Right up until the moment that she dissolved into a blizzard of white dots.

She was moaning in ecstasy. In between asking "what are you doing to me?"

The sudden horrifying realization swept over me that whatever just happened, it was my fault. I had become so enamored with the idea of sharing energy with Mia that I ignored all of her warnings and caused another accident, as bad or worse than the first one which we barely survived. What had I done?

I lay in the dark. Minutes passed, then hours. I was lost. A short time ago I was making passionate love to the woman I had finally worked up the courage to tell that I loved her. And now she was gone. Again. And this time it was probably my fault.

Despair was creeping over me. I had no idea what to do, or if there was anything I COULD do. I had no clue where on earth I was. I was alone and frightened.

When I noticed the light changing around me, my first thought was that the night was finally over and morning had mercifully arrived. I looked up and the midnight blue of the night sky was unchanged. But there was definitely a dim light illuminating the pool and the garden. My heart leaped. I had no idea if what was happening was good or bad, or even just the hallucination of a shell-shocked mind. But whatever it was it was growing brighter.

I didn't move a muscle, scared that anything I did might somehow interrupt or impede whatever was happening. I thought to myself that anything happening was better than the hours of nothing I had just endured, so I hoped that whatever it was would continue. I watched as the ethereal glow began to coalesce, distinct points of light forming out of the haze. These dots were swirling slowly and as the dots became larger and brighter, the spiral tightened and accelerated.

The light became blindingly intense for just a second as the spiral collapsed in on itself. Once my eyes re-adjusted after the momentary flash I saw her. Mia. She was standing right there, apparently unharmed. In fact, she was smiling broadly. She was naked, her petite frame still glowing slightly, gradually fading from bright white to pale orange.

Our eyes met and a look of recognition came over her face. She rushed across the few feet separating us and flung her arms against me. I could feel her tears trickling down her skin and onto mine.

"I'm so sorry," I began, "I had no idea what I was doing. Are you OK? Did I hurt you? Oh my god I was so scared." On and on like that for at least a minute, all the while Mia squeezing me tight, her tears bathing my chest and stomach. I finally ran out of breath and paused.

Mia looked up at me. Her eyes were still wet with tears but she still had the same smile on her face that she had when she reappeared. The same smile that she had when she dissolved and vanished, for that matter. I took some small comfort that she was smiling.

Briefly.

Because Mia looked up at me and said, "Oh Paul. What you did. You have no idea. You can't even imagine." She paused, then said, "This changes everything."

End of Part 4