Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's pussy nursed me delicately and held me until I began to grow soft again. When at last I slipped out of her, she lay herself down on top of me and rested her head against my chest.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm sorry that I'll never be able to share with you what I felt when you sent me back again. I would love for you to feel that whole and at ease. If I can ever find a way I will do it and it will make me so happy. For now, this is the best I can do. I wanted you to feel what my pure love felt like. I didn't want you thinking about anything other than how good I was making you feel."

Mia paused, then lifted her head to look at my face. "I want you to know that even though I can't share what you've helped me experience, you will always have my love. I will share this forever. It's yours. I'm yours." She laid her head back on my chest and I felt a surge of comfort wrap around us. I could not have been happier.

After a few more minutes of feeling her tiny weight on top of me, Mia said, "It's OK. You can move now."

"Don't want to. Happy here. Not moving."

Mia laughed. "Of course you're moving. You're taking me out tonight, remember?" As if to jog my memory I felt the weight on my chest increase as Mia reshaped into the buxom redhead she had "modeled" for me earlier in the day. My date for the evening. A lascivious growl rumbled from my chest. She pushed herself up off the chaise so I could get a good long look. Her hair flowed down her arms, her lips glistened an inviting red and she teasingly raked her nails down my chest. "I've got plans for you later so you can't spend the day just lying around."

I had completely lost track of time and was surprised to find that we were rapidly approaching mid-afternoon. Mia graciously manifested a pair of swim trunks for me and I spent a half hour swimming laps, enjoying the feeling of my muscles doing some good honest work. Mia sat poolside wearing a pair of oversized sunglasses, driving me a bit crazy by sunbathing naked, stopping occasionally to rub some totally unnecessary (for her) oil over her impressive breasts. The woman certainly knew how to tease a man.

I lost count of my laps so when I felt sufficiently fatigued, I got up out of the pool and started to towel off. Not surprisingly, soon after exiting the pool and seeing Mia's glorious topless body stretched languorously across the lounge. I sprouted an instant erection. Not trying to hide it, I walked over to Mia and looked at her, admiring her glistening curves. She tipped her sunglasses down to get a good look at me. "Mmmmm," she purred looking at my cock straining against the swimsuit. With a wave of her finger, the swim trunks disappeared leaving me and my penis on display in all our glory. Without a word, Mia sat up and in one fluid motion swallowed my cock to its base, her kissable red lips wrapped tightly around me. Almost as quickly she pulled her head back up and cried out, "Yuck, chlorine! You need to go wash up." I only saw the slightest twitch of her finger because I was suddenly no longer in Mia's company poolside but rather standing in the shower, warm water buffeting my shoulders and an impressive cloud of soapy suds blanketing my penis. Sigh.

A washcloth hung on the shower door, which I proceeded to use to scrub the lather on and around my dick. Once I was satisfied that I was squeaky clean down there, I lathered up the washcloth and began scrubbing my face. With a face full of soap suds, eyes closed, turning my head up toward the shower head, I felt a pair of very large, very firm breasts press against my back and a set of long sharp nails scratch down my back. I was very happy that the ensuing jerk didn't cause my head to bang into the marble wall. When my eyes were clear of soap I turned around and saw Mia, still glistening, looking up at me with a look of mock innocence.

"Well, I have to wash my suntan oil off, too, and I need a big strong man to help scrub my back." She held her hand out and a loofah materialized. She turned away from me, ground her curvaceous ass against my crotch and cooed over her shoulder, "Will you wash my back for me?" She batted her long eyelashes at me and a delicious smile spread across her perfect lips. Who was I to argue?

Fortunately for our date night schedule -- unfortunately for me -- our playtime in the shower was limited to teasing and groping, culminating in a very long, very wet kiss. I could easily have been convinced to stay in there all night but Mia was very excited about our upcoming dinner and concert so I reluctantly exited the shower and dried off.

When I walked into the bedroom, Mia had already dried off, styled her hair and put on her jeans and peasant shirt outfit. I imagine it took her all of half a second to do that. Although she doesn't technically wear make-up, preferring to simply change the color and texture of her skin to avoid unsightly smearing, her face looked like it had been expertly touched up; same pale red lips as earlier but her eyes were a bit more dramatic for evening. She looked divine.

A full length antique mirror that looked like it weighed 500 lbs. appeared next to the bed. "Come here and stand still," she commanded, pointing at a spot on the floor in front of the mirror. Apparently Barbie was about to dress Ken for their night out. A flurry of outfits, ranging from uber-preppie to Miami Vice, rotated on and off my body. I think the mirror was there more for show, as it was pretty clear that I would have no say at all in my attire for our date. Mia finally decided on a pair of black slacks, light blue dress shirt and a loose fitting light grey linen jacket. Black loafers completed the outfit, with a few shifts back and forth between socks and no-socks. For the record, I wore socks.

Mia stood and wrapped an arm around me and surveyed us both in the mirror. Between her elongated frame and the heel on her boots she was less than an inch shorter than me. "Aren't we a smart and sexy couple?" she said.

"You're at least half right," I replied and kissed her cheek. I almost think she blushed a little.

"Where shall we eat?" she asked. "We're dressed casually but I want to go somewhere nice so I can show you off."

"What are you in the mood for? Trendy? Elegant? What kind of food? Steak? Italian? Sushi?"

"Sushi!" she squealed in delight. "I haven't had good sushi in forever." It was always such a wonderful contradiction to see this 400-year-old temptress display the joy of a child.

"Sushi it is," I replied. "There's a new place downtown. Very popular. Do you think we can get in?" My turn to give the fake innocent look.

"With me looking like this, they'll seat us in the front window," Mia bragged. And she was probably right.

"When do you want to leave? We still have some time," I said.

"Let's leave now and go for a drive," she replied. This took me by surprise given that Mia's preferred mode of transportation seemed to be de-materializing and reappearing at her destination.

"OK, sounds good..." was all I got out before I suddenly found myself in Mia's snow white Bentley convertible with the top down. It took me a moment to realize that I was, in fact, behind the wheel in the driver's seat. And that the car was moving. I screamed briefly in a most unmanly fashion, then grabbed the wheel, pounded the clutch and tapped the brake. In a fit of foresight, Mia had landed us on a straight, flat, empty bit of road at a modest rate of speed. Once I had gotten over the shock, an adolescent glee took over me. I was behind the wheel of huge, heavy, powerful, sexy, fast convertible with a gorgeous woman at my side. A positively ridiculous grin spread over my face. I grabbed the stick shift, slid it into second gear, slowly raised the clutch and applied the gas.

And whipped my head violently forward, quite nearly knocking myself unconscious. Unbeknownst to me, second gear on a car that size with, like, a billion horsepower engine is used to get the car moving from maybe 3 miles per hour to 10. Shifting into second at highway speed will decelerate the car pretty quickly unless you are absolutely crushing the gas pedal. Which I wasn't. Mia couldn't stop laughing.

"Do you want me to drive, darling?" She taunted. I grumbled menacingly, shifted back into neutral, then slide the gearshift into 4th gear. The Bentley politely complied by smoothly recovering the speed I had so carelessly lost during my shifting gaffe, and we were back on our way, speeding effortlessly along.

It took me only a moment to recognize the road. Once again, we were on the road where Mia had faked her flat tire and my life changed forever. We were traveling in the other direction than I had been riding that day and before long I saw the swath of orange flowers that Mia had manifested on the spot where we met. I pulled over and took a long deep breath, letting the smell of the flowers overpower me for a moment. I turned to Mia, we both leaned in, and we shared a kiss. With a pop of the clutch and burst of gas, I pulled the car back on to the road and sped off toward the twisty road into the hills. In the rear view mirror I saw a strip of orange flowers instantly bloom on the hillside next to where we had kissed. Lovely.

I spent the next 90 minutes playing boy racer on the roads around town. I had never driven anything as, well, perfect as the Bentley and it was a joy. The admiring stares from both men and women alike were fun too. Despite the top down and the air rushing past us, Mia's hair remained miraculously flawless; mine, a bit worse for the wind, was still passable for dinner.

When at last it was time to eat, I guided the car downtown and pulled up in front of the restaurant. The valet's eyes bugged out of his head, a mixture of lust and fear crossing his face. I couldn't be sure if the lust was for the car or for Mia, as he made no attempt to hide his eyes wandering up and down Mia's sleek curves as he opened her door and watched her emerge like a mountain lion striding from her den. I casually tossed him the keys, took my ticket, and took Mia's hand to lead her into the restaurant. We passed a line of couples and small groups waiting for tables and I walked up to the desk.

"Uh, we don't have..." is all I got out.

The host got one look at Mia, grabbed two menus and practically clotheslined one of the waiters as he walked by. "Sebastian will take you to your table," he gushed. He whispered in the waiter's ear who gave him a quick incredulous look. Sebastian took our menus and guided us to a table overlooking the street, on a riser with a view of the whole dining room. And, of course, with the whole dining room having a view of us. Of which most of the diners were availing themselves. Mia's latent energy is enough to draw people to her; package that energy in the body of a tall, elegant, traffic-stopping redhead and you're going to attract a crowd.

"What a lovely table; thank you Sebastian," Mia cooed. I gave a lot of credit to Sebastian for not dropping the menus and drooling on himself, but he performed like a champ. He handed us the menus, asked if we'd like a drink and, after we had ordered two bottles of Japanese beer -- what else with sushi? -- he coolly ambled away. I was rather self-conscious about the number of eyes that were currently locked onto our table, but Mia either didn't notice or didn't care. Once Sebastian was gone, Mia placed her elbows on the table, cradled her chin in her hands and looked me dead in the eyes. I instantly forgot about the crowd around us and was drawn in to Mia's gaze. All was right in the world.

Sebastian quickly bustled back with two cold bottles and two tall glasses, expertly poured, and then inconspicuously melted back into the dining room. We clinked our glasses, both took a long sip, and resumed looking into each other's eyes. After a minute or so, I broke the silence. "You said you were going to tell me more about your 'trip.'"

"Yes I did," she replied. "I still don't have all the answers but a lot became clearer for me. First of all, did you notice how quickly I slipped back into the Mystic?" She had apparently locked onto that term for it and it was at least less ambiguous than "that place" or "over there." She continued, "Now that I knew what was happening, I didn't resist and just let it take me. So there was no build-up of energy that preceded my departure. I just relaxed and let your love flow into me. The feeling of bliss was..." she shuddered slightly, "... indescribable."

I recalled how her head lolled back and she gasped as she disappeared. "It looked like you were cumming as you left."

"I'm not surprised. It wasn't a physical orgasm per se; I guess it was the equivalent of an energetic orgasm. I wish you could feel it. It's so satisfying." Mia let out a contented purr that caused several tables to look our way; I received many envious looks from the men. It was good to be me.

Mia went on, "Before I knew it I was floating in that same feeling of pure joy and acceptance. Again, I wasn't resisting at all so the feeling of being integrated into the energy around me came quickly and effortlessly. I spent a lot of my time -- if time really means anything there -- soaking up the sensations. After a while, I felt that same tug on me that I felt last time, pulling me back to the physical world. That tug was you. Once again, I didn't resist. The desire to stay was still nearly irresistible, but now I knew I could come back -- or, more precisely, you could send me back -- so I let go. And I flowed effortlessly back. I think that's why I didn't faint this time; I didn't drain myself trying to resist."

"It sounds amazing," I said. There was a touch of envy in my voice, but no more so than if I looked at a bird and was envious at its ability to fly; I'm not a bird. And I'm not Mia.

"It was, and I have to thank you again for sending me back." She reached across the table and squeezed my hand. "I will thank you every time you do that for me. I will never take it for granted. It's so special and so are you." I will never tire of Mia's gratitude.

"You're welcome," I said simply. "Now that you understand it better, I promise I'll have no hesitation next time. Any time you want to go, tell me, and it's as good as done." It was my turn to squeeze her hand. "I want to get very good at doing that for you." I laughed to myself; it sounded like I was learning a new sexual technique, which I guess wasn't far from the truth.

"Thank you," she said, then giggled. "You're going to hear that from me a lot!" Sebastian walked up to the table and we gave him our order. Our mouths were watering at the prospect of a huge platter of mixed sushi. We sipped our beer for a moment, and then Mia spoke again.

"There was something else," she said. "I don't know for sure what it was, but in addition to the overwhelming happiness, I felt something else. On my first trip I felt like I was part of something infinite and welcoming. I still felt that, but there was more. It was as if in addition to this all-encompassing feeling, there was a specific presence. Many of them, in fact. As I was being guided back to you, I was aware of these other sensations. The closest physical description I can think of is that it was like that feeling you get when you think something hidden is peering out at you. Like a squirrel hiding in a bush."

"What do you think these squirrels were?" I asked.

"I don't know. I only felt them on my way back. I didn't feel threatened at all. But I got the impression that they were there and I just couldn't see or feel them clearly. The next time you let me go I'll try to be more attentive. Maybe they'll reveal themselves or maybe it's just that I need to see them better."

I was intrigued. Were there other people -- beings -- like Mia who were visiting the Mystic? Or perhaps there were permanent residents there, energetic beings that lived in this different kind of existence. Maybe this is the next step of evolution for Mia. She sheds her body forever and becomes another part of this infinite universe of energy and love. The possibilities were many and varied and were doing a great job of blowing my mind. Mia must have seen the now familiar look on my face of my brain spinning off into the void. So she kicked me under the table.

"Hey," she said. "Don't try to figure it all out. When it's time, it'll be clearer. I'm sure."

I nodded and tried to put the swirling thoughts out of my mind, and focus on my dinner companion. When your dinner companion is Mia, that's a pretty easy thing to do. Hearing about her other-worldly experiences just put me that much further in awe of her. And I was that much more amazed that not only was she accepting of my love but that she gave me hers in return.

Our dinner arrived soon after. I ate a lot of Chinese food in college so I am rather adept at using chopsticks. I was delighted to watch Mia struggle with hers, and couldn't hide my amusement. Mia scowled at me and a moment later I noticed that the pieces of sushi roll were adhering quite inexplicably to the ends of her chopsticks. A smug smile formed on her lips, which she opened to receive the tasty sushi bits. "That's cheating," I scolded.

"I'm a fast learner," she replied. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it." She stuck her tongue out at me, which seemed oddly out of place coming from a red-haired siren. But it made me laugh anyway.

We enjoyed a leisurely dinner, sending Sebastian back and forth to the kitchen for several more courses. Mia ate with lusty enthusiasm, drawing the ire and many nasty glances from the other women in the restaurant who were nibbling on their salads and rice-less sashimi pieces. When at last we were full, Sebastian brought us our check. I felt a bulge in my pocket which was Mia thoughtfully manifesting my wallet for me. I pulled out and noticed a substantial stack of bills which I was very sure had not been put there by me. Robbing the Treasury or counterfeiting bills did not seem Mia's style so I told myself there was a reasonable explanation for Mia's cash supply and gave it no further thought. I counted out the money for the bill and a 25% tip -- Sebastian was a total pro in the face of such overwhelming distraction -- and we got up to leave the restaurant, all eyes watching us (Mia) leaving.

I slipped the valet a $20 along with my ticket. No big shock, the Bentley had been parked out front where it could be seen by all, in hopes of adding to the overall chicness of the restaurant. As if Mia in the front window wasn't enough. We climbed in and I pulled the car into traffic, heading in the direction of the park. Mia pointed to an alley a few blocks from the restaurant and told me to pull in. Which I did. We climbed out of the car which promptly vanished.

"No need to take up a parking spot," Mia said. "Plus it's a nice walk from here."

Night had fallen during dinner and the time was rapidly approaching 9PM. Arm-in-arm, we walked toward the park, where a buzzing crowd had gathered for the concert. Mia stopped and closed her eyes. Apparently she was letting the energy and anticipation of the crowd wash over her like a cool refreshing breeze. "Delicious," was all she said.

We walked through the park, dodging couples and families who were settling in on blankets, munching on picnic food and, according to Mia, creating a wonderfully giddy and relaxed vibe. A few dogs ran around, sniffing the air and wagging their tails furiously. I was surprised that Mia wasn't petting any of them. That is until we stopped our walk at the fountain, where Mia stepped up and onto the water, holding her hand out for me to follow.

"We became invisible when we entered the park," she smiled. In addition to the dogs it also explained why every guy in the park hadn't been staring, which in hindsight was very polite of Mia. The idea of walking on the water in the fountain was a bit disconcerting -- no pun intended -- but I found that the impossible was becoming more and more acceptable to me over the past few months. We stopped at a spot with a good view of the bandshell and the majority of the crowd. Mia was glowing, which I assumed (hoped) only I could see. "I'm so excited to feel the music," she said. Interesting choice of words. We sat down, and the water felt like a soft cushion.