Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd began to applaud as the lights came up on the stage. The orchestra filed out and took their seats and began the pleasant cacophony of tuning up. When they were done, the conductor strode purposefully on to the stage, stopping at her podium. She turned to the crowd and bowed, prompting another round of enthusiastic applause, as well as a guttural purr from Mia. With a "tap-tap" on the podium with her baton, the conductor raised her arms and with her first tiny movement the orchestra began to play.

As college philharmonics go, they were very good. And, of course, they had good material. The soaring theme that represents the Firebird in the piece rolled out over the audience and echoed faintly above the buildings downtown. No starlight could penetrate the city's glare but the lights of the skyscrapers looked somewhat less sterile than usual, adding a pleasant glow to the scene.

Mia was in heaven. She held my hand and closed her eyes, enjoying the music, clearly feeling it in a way that I couldn't. That didn't lessen my enjoyment, though. I had something she didn't: I got to enjoy watching her absorb the sounds and sensations around us.

The introduction ended to rousing applause, and soon the first part of the suite began. The story in music unfolded and although Mia did not know the tale she seemed to feel the events from the music and the musicians themselves. She swayed slightly, letting the music wrap around her. The shimmer of her aura pulsed and throbbed providing me with my own personal lightshow.

The music grew tense, depicting the conflict between the hero and the evil wizard, and then turned tender and melancholy for his unrequited love of the princess. Up and down, back and forth, the orchestra wove the tale of evil enchantments and epic battles, with the majestic theme of the Firebird ringing out to aid his young captor. At last, the day was won, good defeated evil and the music grew quiet and solemn. I felt Mia's shoulders tense for a moment as the orchestra grew quiet. Silence fell over the crowd.

And then slowly and with great fanfare the orchestra began the final triumphant reprise of the Firebird's theme, as glittering fireworks were set off, exploding overhead into millions of bright silver slivers of light. The crowd gasped and almost in unison broke into applause, "ooohs" and "ahhhs" muffled by the powerful music. Mia's eyes snapped open and she was positively glowing, a broad smile widening across her face. We looked around to see the audience similarly transfixed, feeling the majesty of the Firebird soaring off. Mia leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Watch this."

Mia started to glow even more brightly. Waves of energy seemed to build up around her, clinging to her body. Then, suddenly, they rushed away from her, off into the night air. I watched in amazement as the glinting silver remnants of the fireworks turned a glowing orange, showering down over the crowd. A collective "mmmm" could be heard, smiles broadening even wider. Children ran to their parents and leaped into their arms, and their mothers and fathers hugged them close, tears of joy welling in their eyes. Lovers kissed, friends held hands firmly, and pure positive energy, buoyed by the beautiful score, flooded the park.

When at last the final notes were played, the audience leaped to their feet and gave the orchestra a thunderous ovation that caused cars outside the park to stop in surprise and look. Each player on stage beamed, some with tears streaming down their faces, others clapping each other on the shoulders. I lost count of the bows as the ovation continued for minutes, no one in the park wanting the euphoric experience to end. The audience's hands were practically red by the time the clapping stopped. The lights of the stage dimmed and people began gathering their blankets and baskets, strangers talking to each other about "what a wonderful performance," and "never heard anything like it."

Mia laid her head on my shoulder, still feeding on and returning the remaining energy hovering in the park, ensuring each and every person was filled to capacity. Including me. Although not remotely sexual, the feeling of utter satisfaction and fulfillment surrounding me was dizzying. After a while, Mia shimmied down and laid her head in my lap; I laid back and we both looked up at the sky.

"That was wonderful," she whispered. "The music was so beautiful and the energy of the crowd made me feel so alive." She giggled. "I hope everyone goes home and makes wild passionate love after that."

"Just the adults, I hope," I quipped. "And hopefully us," I quickly added.

"We're adults," Mia said, "even if we sometimes act like children."

I was momentarily distracted by the sudden appearance of a sky full of stars overhead. I say momentarily because just as the change in the night sky registered I plunged backward into a pool of water with Mia splashing down right beside me. I came up for sputtering and quickly divined that Mia had brought us home and landed us in her pool. Acting like children indeed. I bobbed up to the surface to find Mia grinning mischievously at me. So I dunked her. A two-handed top-of-head dunk below the water. I could hear her laughing -- eerie given that she was underwater -- and looking up at me with a delighted smile.

It hit me at that moment that this was Mia. The temptress and miracle worker and wise soul were all a part of her. But in the end, Mia was a child at heart. A free spirit who loved life and everything it offered. She could find the fun and beauty in just about everything, and when there was no beauty to be found she helped heal the wounds and restore it. She was a physically beautiful woman, no doubt, but she was a beautiful being, a life force beyond anything the world deserved. Especially me.

I gazed down at my smiling love, who had returned to her petite brunette form, and I had a desperate need to hold her. I dove down and wrapped my arms around her and we hung in the water. Always planning ahead, Mia had conveniently removed our clothes on the trip from the park to the pool so our naked bodies were pressed firmly against each other. She looked up at me and mouthed the words, "Hold still and relax." Mia's hands began to tingle on my skin and the already dark water around me started to become blurrier. The sensation was familiar. It took me a moment to remember, but it came to me. Mia was pushing my body, or more precisely the vibration of the molecules of my body, out of phase with the rest of the world. Her touch became less substantial but I could still feel her. The sensation of her hand changed slightly again and I could see through her, a ghostly apparition hovering in the starlit water.

Her hands rubbed my chest, light but arousing. She took one of my hands and gently placed it on her breast. I could faintly feel her nipple rolling between my fingertips and her soft flesh beneath my thumbs. She leaned forward and I waited for our heads to bump and then realized when they didn't -- of course, out of phase -- that her head and mine were together, so to speak, in the same space. As our foreheads crossed each other I was instantly aware of the sensation of my fingers on Mia's nipples, just as I had been last time when we were poolside, lying inside each other.

Without moving her head at all, Mia reached down and stroked my still limp penis. She shook slightly, feeling her own touch through my nerves, and then continued firm strokes, rapidly bringing me to full erection. I heard her voice in my head, "Are you ready? This is going to feel very intense for you." I nodded almost imperceptibly, afraid to shake Mia out of my head. "OK," she said.

As intrusive and yet oddly intimate as feeling my fingers inside of Mia had been, feeling my cock slip inside her was a thousand times more -- well, Mia had said it -- intense. The physical sensation, which I was getting from both my cock and Mia's pussy, was sexy and erotic. The feeling of being penetrated, on the other hand, took some getting used to. I had a deeper understanding and respect for how a woman experiences sex. The male is the penetrator. With the exception of the occasional finger up the ass, a heterosexual male only experiences the sensation of being inside his partner. The female, however, as was very clear to me now, experiences another person invading their space, intruding on their body. Even when the penetration is desired, it is still another person breaching the boundaries, whether it be her mouth or her vagina.

Fortunately, since we were sharing each other's senses, I could tell that Mia was responding with nothing but pleasure at having me inside her. A few quick squeezes of her pussy around my shaft confirmed that for me. I grabbed Mia's butt cheeks and started to rhythmically pull her towards me then away, sinking my cock in and out of her. I had to start slow because the sensation of being filled up was disorienting. Unlike having a hand on my cock or fingers on her clit, my penis and her pussy were sharing the same experience from both sides. It was sensory overload but I was loving every second.

Mia deftly arched her back on each downstroke to graze her clit against my groin, which sent sharp jolts of pleasure to my brain to punctuate the luscious thrusting/receiving of my cock. An unexpected benefit of this mutual sensory experience was that I could feel her orgasm building as well as mine, and vice versa. We wordlessly adjusted our rhythm and positions, driving each other closer to climax, not letting one of us get further ahead than the other. A warm tingle passed through us both. I don't know if it was physical of just an energetic acknowledgement of what we were doing to each other.

As usual, I felt my orgasm poised to begin before Mia was ready. Whether it was Mia willing me to hold back or just expertly managing her body she kept me hovering on the edge while we both conspired to pull her closer to climax. I could feel a shift in her pelvis, like a string being plucked, and was suddenly crushed by sensations that were at once familiar and new. To the extent that my brain was capable of coherent thought at that moment, I tried to focus my attention on Mia. I knew what a male orgasm felt like and wanted to experience cumming from Mia's point of view, slightly dampened though it may have been. My concentration was rewarded with a wave of erotic pleasure that would almost make a guy wish he had been born female, just to be able to experience it.

I held Mia's butt tightly in my hands, pushing her down on to my cock which had been pulsing and spurting semen deep inside her. The feeling of me cumming inside her, jets of warm stickiness filling her up, was squirmy and sensual. I suppose you get used to it. Maybe.

With both of us at the controls, so to speak, we were able to prolong each other's orgasm for as long as possible, instantly sensing when either of us had passed pleasure and progressed to hyper-sensitivity and discomfort. When at last the orgasms had run their course, we remained still, my cock still inside her and our heads still enmeshed. I pulled her closer so that the front half of her chest and torso were also overlapping mine.

As if it was second nature to me, I visualized Mia's eyes and my energy pouring into them. Mia stiffened for a split-second but then relaxed again. Perhaps it was the pleasure we had just shared, or our physical proximity that made sharing energy easier and more efficient. Maybe we were just getting more comfortable with the concept or the process. Whatever it was, it took only a few seconds for me to visualize my bright orange love-energy free-flowing into Mia, and a few seconds more for her to start glowing bright white and then dissolve into a quickly vanishing cloud of light.

In hindsight, maybe I should have waited until after we surfaced. The swelling pride and affection for Mia that accompanied my sending her on her Mystic-al journey was quickly replaced by the burning in my lungs from inhaling a facefull of pool water, now that Mia's protective aura was no longer in the neighborhood. I also sank like a rock to the bottom of the pool, which I used to kick off and launch myself back to the surface. When I reached the surface and sweet blessed air, I was somewhere between violently coughing up water and laughing hysterically at my own stupidity. Live and learn.

I swam to the edge of the pool, pulled myself out, dried myself off with a towel left hanging on one of the lounges, and laid back to look at the stars and wait. Without the feeling of terror that had accompanied Mia's departure the first (couple of) times, I was able to relax and ponder my life. Where was I going? Did I want to maintain my previous life and make Mia a part of it? Or did I want to abandon everything before Mia and commit my life to her and our relationship and see where it would lead? Or did my future lie somewhere in between?

What did I want? For that matter, what did Mia want? She had gotten a glimpse of her destiny and I understood my part in her eventually fulfilling it. That was going to be the deciding factor for me. I supposed it might be possible that, if I was not part of Mia's destiny and I could not share my love to help her realize it, she might eventually find another who could. But I frankly could not think of a more worthy use of my life than to dedicate it to helping Mia find her deserved eternal happiness. We would discuss it once we figured out how and why she was being sent to and back from the Mystic.

I must have nodded off because I was awoken by a warm hand touching mine. Mia was back, naked and radiant. She sat down on the lounge next to me, leaned down and kissed me. She was smiling.

"I think I understand now," she said quietly.

I sat up and took a moment to shake the sleep out of my head. The usual shimmer around Mia was especially bright and energetic. "Tell me," I said.

"Before I begin, I want to make something very clear. If you'll have me, I want to spend the rest of our lives together. That means that no matter what I tell you next, and regardless of what I've learned, I want to stay with you. Forever."

I doubt I could have answered more quickly. "That would make me the happiest man in the history of the world," I said.

"Good," she said. "Please remember you said that."

That was a little ominous, but I was still so overcome with the idea of staying with Mia forever that I was ready to sign up for anything.

Mia continued. "It would appear that we have both become more comfortable with you sending me to the Mystic. Did you see how easily you did it? There's no owner's manual for this but from what I can tell, the effort required is directly related to the amount of resistance we put up. I'd bet that if we do this more, it'll become almost effortless." I nodded. So far, so good.

"That lack of resistance, from both of us, also seems to have improved my awareness while I'm there. It's almost as if I'm allowing myself to take in what's around me. Or I'm being allowed to see more because we're not resisting."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, Paul, we. You are a full partner in this. It's clear that my ability to go there, return, and learn while I'm there is as dependent on your willingness to send me as it is my willingness to go. As I said, it's no coincidence that this only happened after you chose to pour your love into me. And it's your love for me and desire to be with me that guides me back."

"So, I'm keeping you from staying there?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"We both are," she said. "If I didn't want to stay, I'd come back. If I am ever to stay there, it will take both of us to do it."

"OK." I still wasn't sure how I felt about it but I decided to reserve judgment until Mia was done with her explanation.

"This trip, more than the previous ones, we were both ready and willing for me to be there. I let myself be enveloped and opened myself up to feel everything it would share." She paused. "What was there made me happier than I could have ever imagined." Mia began to weep uncontrollably, so moved was she by the experience. I held her close and let her sobs diminish. When she had composed herself, she resumed her explanation.

"I told you last time I sensed something other than the infinite expanse of warmth and welcome. I could feel them again, but this time more clearly. I opened my heart and offered my energy to the whole and to each of these discernible pockets of energy that were as nestled in as I was. The more I opened up, the more recognizable they became."

She took my hand in hers and looked deep into my eyes. "Paul, I felt my loved ones. I felt my mother and my father, and my dear friends from my village. I was aware of others on the periphery but the strongest energy I could feel was my parents." Tears were once again streaming down her face. "All these years I've wondered about them. What happened to them, and what would happen to me? Would I ever see or feel them again? They are there. Their destiny was to shed their bodies when they finally wore out and add their uniqueness to this beautiful gathering of energy."

I was crying now, too, tears of joy for Mia. After centuries of mystery and doubt, she could be relieved that the people she loved were safe and in an energetic paradise of love and sharing and contentment. I was so happy for her.

And, it dawned on me, it was her destiny as well. Love had sent her there and could send her there again, to spend eternity with her loved ones. It was within my power to guide Mia to nirvana, heaven, or whatever other name you chose.

Mia grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me closer to her. "Do you understand, now, how much I love you and why I want to be with you forever. Until you loved me so completely, I never would have learned any of this. Until you were willing to share your love with me so unselfishly, I never would have known that this is where I was meant to be. I could have lived lifetime after lifetime, never understanding where I was meant to go. It took me four centuries to find out, but it took meeting you to open the door. Even if I had all of those lifetimes I could never show you how grateful I am."

To say she kissed me would be an insulting understatement. The kiss Mia bestowed was more soulful and loving and erotic than I could have imagined possible. I never wanted that kiss to end; I wanted to stay in that kiss forever. It was that good.

But ending the kiss also meant facing the reality that, if I was anywhere near worthy of the love that Mia just professed, I needed to let her go. Send her back. Let her fulfill her destiny and be with those she had left behind for the past 400 years.

I choked back my own tears and said, "I love you with all my heart. And that means I can't ask you to stay with me. You've found your home. I could never live with myself if you had to spend another minute away from there, let alone staying around to watch me grow old and die."

Under other circumstances, seeing Mia shaking her head excitedly and smiling at the mention of me dying would have been off-putting. But hearing my own words aloud and seeing her reaction helped me start piecing the puzzle together.

"Don't you see? Don't you see? Don't you see" she kept repeating urgently.

"You'll be... there... after I die?" I said

"Waiting there to welcome you and spend eternity with you," Mia beamed.

"And you are willing to wait with me, here, until then before letting me send you on ahead?"

"Of course. I told you I wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. That means here and in eternity." A sly grin crossed her face. "Besides, I wouldn't exactly call it 'waiting'' for you. I have plans for you." She licked her grinning lips, now a deep shiny red.

"You'll need me to send you back. The longer we wait, the greater the risk that something will go wrong," I said.