All Comments on 'Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

Not the best story ever and a bit short on dialogue, but a brilliant account of a fantasy that a lot of men must share. If only we all had such kind sisters! Four stars wouldn't come near how good it is, so I have to give it five, though I'd pitch it at 4.7 if I could. A good ending too, and they aren't that easy to achieve. We can now dream how we'd like it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and good build up. Maybe a little too much on the pervy brother constantly checking her out as I felt it was just repeating itself but very good start.

Chapter two hopefully will be soon

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I liked it, good ending. Could be a one off or more. Im hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My rating would be less than a (5) but more than a (4). I gave a four.

Some good descriptions in this story. For example, "Her breasts were jiggling from the motion of her hands and had a thin landing strip of pubic hair leaving her pussy lips in full view."

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

My Younger sister and I never got along. Most of our relationship was here "telling" on me for fighting. LOL we hated each other. 5 stars for Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Thanks for the happy ending. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue with Mia and Jenny talking about the great sex Mia had with a well hung guy who listened to her needs and was one of her best sexual experiences. Then when Jenny is practically drooling Mia says "oh by the way it was Oliver who made me cum 5 times in one evening. Of course they go on a date where Oliver takes every step exactly as Mia taught him.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

man, what a lucky guy .. Having such an understanding, loving sister.. one can only dream of such a caring sister!! 5/5

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

A love!y family story.

It was the other way around with my elder brother.

Well written, five stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Not so much into incest stories, but this was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sister like Mia, that helps brother out like this change bros life. Oliver will be more confident and successful with other girls.s.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

This was erotic and the nice touch was knowing things like this do actually happen in life where it works out for both people in a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a simply sensational story. I would have given anything if my stepsister had taken my virginity AND done so in the manner you described. If this was "Oliver" telling this story, you are the luckiest dude on the planet!

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

So Hot, and Mia is a great big sister. Five stars, and on too the next chapter.

DickSwettDickSwett12 months ago

Very nice job. Gotta love a sis like Mia!

migizi42migizi4211 months ago

Keep it going.

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

Reminds me when I used a lie try and hook up with a woman I was dancing with several different women, this one woman was responding a little to a little grinding it was very little because I didn't want to miss out on a chance. I asked to set with and we talked.. She told me that you was a. Our little bit together I was really open with her and she was being the same. I I told her that I was still a virgin she didn't believe me and added that I had tried to to have sex with a prostitute,but I was able to to climax and didn't know what to do for the woman. She very interested in helping me out I explained how my first time to try, that my buddy took me to a hotel we were we both were together in one room with two prostitutes. He got off in a few minutes and was pumping in and out but nothing was happening for me and she was trying nearly everything but nothing. After more than a hour they wanted double and I quit Gina asked several questions. She was very interested in helping me and she going to help me out. My buddy showed up a few minutes later and he set down and says to her you better be careful he will be in your panties before you know it. She stood up and slapped the shit out me. My buddy was shocked. She went back to friends table. My didn't know that she could speak English.. He went over and told her that was teasing me not her. I did lose my cherry, but I pretended to have climaxed. I lossed my cherry to military nurse who was her late 30s it was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex moves ahead MUCH too fast. Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay with dialog about what turned him on.

Did he watch porn? How often? What kind of porn? Blowjobs? Handjobs? Tits? Pussies? Did he like them shaved or hairy?

Had he ever thought about her while he masturbated? How often?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
The longer this went on

The worse I felt for Oliver. I know her sister's heart was in the right place, but Jesus. So geeky that his sister's slut friend couldn't even bring herself to give him a pity fuck. She had to be coerced into going out with him for a few hours. His sister couldn't find anyone interested in him, to the point of considering a prostitute. She felt so bad for him, she didn't even get angry when she found him jerking off with her panties, she just pitied him. In the end, with no options left, she threw him a pity fuck, and even then had to get straight up drunk to force herself to do it. And she loved him!

Sorry Oliver, but the future is going to be a lonely place for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous