Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia gives her brother advanced lessons on having sex.
12k words
4.78
39.4k
93

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

After Mia gave her brother, Oliver, his introduction to sex, she had mixed feelings about what she had done. On the one hand, it was so taboo to have sexual relations with her brother. If anyone found out, she would be a social outcast. Their parents would freak out and think they were perverted. She reminded Oliver several times he better not mention what they did to anyone, ever or she'd never speak to him again.

On the other hand, Mia noticed a change in her brother. He was more confident and happier and she knew she helped. She found it difficult to deal with the fact that she had a good time also. Oliver happened to be a "friend with benefits" when she felt she needed to get laid without the complications of a relationship with a guy. She'd be going back to school in the fall and wasn't interested in a summer love.

Oliver was ecstatic that he finally lost his virginity. Few girls would have taken their time to coach him along as Mia did. The older he got the more pressure he felt and it would have made it more even difficult to admit to a girl that he was a virgin. There is no way he could have hidden his nervousness to a date. With Mia, he didn't have to pretend he had experience.

There was a new problem for Oliver though. Every time he saw his sister, he looked at her differently. It was difficult to be around Mia daily and not think about the fantastic blow job she gave him and how he fucked her twice. It was impossible for him not to want to do it again with her.

There was an undeniable, unspoken sexual tension between the two siblings. It got worse when Mia convinced Oliver to begin jogging with her and they dusted off some free weights that were being stored in the garage. Mia would wear extremely short, tight compression shorts and a sports bra when they worked out. Oliver had a difficult time concentrating on exercising when his sister was bending and twisting during their workouts. However, it was an added incentive to keep exercising.

Her ass looked so inviting and while her sports bras made her breasts look smaller than their actual size, they also showed her hard nipples poking out. Oliver desperately wanted to touch and suck on his sister's perfect breasts again. Mia had one pair of shorts that revealed a distinct camel toe. It brought back fond memories of getting a close-up view of her pussy while eating her out or watching his dick slide in and out of it while fucking her.

The biggest problem Oliver had was trying not to get an erection around Mia. She would notice his growing problem sometimes but tried to ignore it. However, Mia couldn't get the images of his above-average-sized dick out of her mind either. She couldn't help but recall how it felt in her hands and what it tasted like when she had it in her mouth. She had detailed recollections of how her brother's dick stretched and filled her pussy like no other lover before him.

No matter how much they tried to deny their sexual attraction toward each other, they both continued to fantasize about that fateful evening during their frequent masturbation sessions when they were alone in their rooms. There were times when Oliver was tempted to ask his sister to have sex with him again. It was so good, it was only natural to want more of her. However, they had a deal that it was going to be a one-time experience to lose his virginity. While his confidence was bolstered, he was still too shy to ask Mia to fuck him again.

Mia suspected Oliver would eager to be with her again and it wasn't something she had thought of before. She still wasn't dating anyone and had sexual needs of her own. It was difficult for her not to knock on her brother's door late at night knowing there was a readily available dick nearby. She was afraid that if she had sex with Oliver another time, it would be even more challenging to keep from doing it again and again. Mia also thought she might be a little perverted thinking of her brother in that manner. She tried as best as she could to keep from wanting him again. She had trouble controlling her fantasies and the more she tried to suppress them, the stronger they became.

Meanwhile, Mia's tutoring of Oliver included a complete makeover of his appearance. He was dropping weight and adding a little muscle. She took him out one Saturday and made him get a more stylish haircut, contact lenses, and some new clothes. Everyone noticed the difference in Oliver from his parents to his co-workers and his friends.

Their parents thanked Mia for helping her brother become more sociable. He even got a date with a girl from work that he never would have even considered asking out before. However, after his makeover, she gave him some very bold hints that he should ask her out. Oliver had to consult with Mia to be sure.

"Don't be silly, Oliver, she wants to go out with you. Tomorrow at work, you have to promise me you'll ask her out on a date."

"Okay, I promise but if she says 'no,' you're going to hear about it."

"I'm not worried."

The next day at work, Mia got a text from Oliver, "You were right. She said 'yes,' now what do I do?"

"Take her to dinner and a movie. You should pick the restaurant because you're going to pay for dinner but let her decide on the movie."

"Okay."

On the Friday before Oliver's big date, the siblings' parents were out of town again enjoying the freedom of having two grown children. Mia went to a happy hour at a sports bar close to work and told her brother, she'd bring home a pizza for dinner. While socializing with her co-workers a couple of the men were showing their interest in Mia. One, in particular, was very handsome and charming. Mia was tempted to encourage, Chuck but thought better of it. She wasn't ready to date just yet and was still hesitant to date someone from work. She didn't want to be the subject of workplace gossip. However, having a couple of men showing interest in her, gave her a familiar tingle between her legs. She'd only had sex one time in the last several months and that was with her brother and was getting particularly horny on a more regular basis. Masturbating was only a short-term answer for her sexual needs.

Oliver couldn't wait for his sister to come home because he was getting nervous over his date and needed her advice to calm him down. When she got home with dinner, Mia cracked open a beer and offered one to Oliver. She could tell something was wrong just by the look on his face. She wondered if his date got canceled.

"Is everything okay, Oliver?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just getting nervous about tomorrow. I don't want to blow it."

"Oh, you'll be fine."

Oliver confided that he was nervous at the thought of being alone on a real date. His date, Michelle, had a reputation at work for being very sexually active and he wasn't sure if he was ready for that. Mia tried to reassure him that he would be fine but to no avail. As they were talking, Oliver took note of the fact that he could see Mia's white lace bra underneath her white silk blouse. While they were sitting on the sofa in the living room eating their pizza and drinking their beers, he was distracted by his sister's short skirt and pantyhosed legs. His mind began to drift to when he saw his sister in only her pantyhose and how her legs and ass felt when he touched her. They talked as they ate and Oliver continued to show his anxiety over his date.

"What if I get an erection when I'm with her?

"Don't worry about that. Girls are used to seeing guys with hard-ons. Most times we ignore it. It's kind of a compliment too."

"But what if she wants to have sex and I cum too soon like that first time with you?"

"Then you take care of her and tell her you'll be ready again in a few minutes."

Oliver seemed somewhat reassured by his sister's kind words but he was still nervous.

"You helped me with the, you know, sex part but, what do I do before that? How do I know that's what she wants?

Mia realized that she spent a lot of time on the sexual aspect of Oliver's social ineptness and that she skipped a step. Oliver didn't know how to go from a date to the bedroom. Mia debated in her mind if she should help him figure it out but he was so scared, she felt sorry for her little brother.

"Look, Oliver, I can't be with you on your date so some of this stuff you are going to have to figure out on your own. It comes with experience."

"But I don't have any experience."

"Okay, if she invites you up to her apartment after the date, that's a good thing but it doesn't automatically mean she wants to have sex. If you're sitting on the sofa with her, turn and face her so you can look at each other. If she looks deep into your eyes, like this, you might want to try and kiss her. If she rejects your kiss, that's okay. Back off and let her make the next move.

"This dating stuff is complicated."

"It's not that bad. If you guys start kissing and making out, begin by touching her shoulders, and let your hand slide down to her side or her back. From there, you can either move your hand up to her breast or her ass and see how she reacts."

"Shit, I wish I could write this down."

"Relax, it comes naturally. The thing is, don't rush. Take your time and read the signals she sends you. Here, let's pretend we're kissing."

Mia instructed her brother on the intricacies of a makeout session and getting that first feel of a woman's breasts or ass. However, as she was instructing Oliver, Mia was also enjoying the touch of his hands on her body. She was guiding him on where and how a woman likes to be touched and without her saying anything, she felt her brother's hand on her ass. Oliver had touched her before so Mia didn't think too much of it until she ended up staring into his eyes and he leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss took Mia off guard and her first instinct was to end it as soon as possible but she hesitated. She felt his hand on her breast. When she didn't immediately stop Oliver's advances, he continued to fondle her breasts through her silk blouse. She was getting that familiar dampness between her legs. Her brain told her to stop him but her body said otherwise.

Instead of breaking apart, Mia told Oliver, "Kiss and nibble on my neck. Women love that."

Oliver followed his sister's instructions and began nibbling on her neck. She had to tell him to slow down and do it softer.

Mia began to moan softly and told Oliver, "If you get this far with Michelle, try to take off her top. If she lets you do that, you're halfway there. Touch her between her legs, take off her bra,"

Oliver began to unbutton Mia's blouse without any resistance. Her breasts were popping out of her bra. Her brother reached around only to struggle with the snaps of her bra in an attempt to take it off. Mia smiled as Oliver fumbled with the snaps, showing his inexperience. She let him struggle for a bit before reaching around and undoing them for him. He peeled off her bra exposing her tits and dove in to fondle and suck on her nipples. While sucking on her tits, Oliver's hand slid between his sister's legs, cherishing the feeling of the soft nylon fabric encasing her slender thighs. Mia instinctively spread her legs, giving her brother access to her pussy.

Oliver was trying to tug at Mia's skirt but it wasn't coming off. She had to show him the side zipper and snap and then lifted her ass off the sofa so he could take it off which left her only in her pantyhose. Oliver savored the sight of her lower body in her hose and began to run his hands over her feet, legs, and ass reveling in the feeling of the nylon fabric. He slowly stripped his sister of her pantyhose.

He anxiously stripped off his clothing and Mia told him, "If you really want to impress Michele, you should concentrate on her needs first before doing anything else."

Oliver nodded his head as Mia said, "Start kissing her first, then slowly work your way down her body. Kiss her, nibble on her neck, play with her breasts, and continue down but don't touch her pussy, tease her. Continue down one leg and up the other, then tease the outside of her upper thighs and pussy like I taught you last time."

Oliver followed Mia's instructions to the letter before focusing on eating her pussy. He was an adept student and made his sister hot and wanting more. He showed his sister how much he learned when he ignored her request to begin licking her pussy. She smiled and knew Oliver didn't need her instructions anymore. He was going to decide when to take it a step further.

When he felt he had teased his sister long enough, Oliver began to tongue fuck her as she squirmed on the sofa. It wasn't in Mia's plan to fuck her brother again but a woman has needs of her own and she taught him everything about how she likes to be sexually satisfied. She was running her fingers through Oliver's hair and holding his mouth on her pussy.

Mia was on the cusp of orgasm when Oliver replaced his tongue with his finger so he could concentrate his oral efforts on his sister's clit. It only took a couple of minutes for him to bring her to orgasm. He let her recuperate for a few moments before continuing to make her cum a second time. Mia needed the sexual relief that comes with an orgasm but her pussy was primed for more.

She sat up and said, "Let me suck you now."

No man is ever going to turn down a blow job and Oliver sat on the sofa as his sister crawled between his legs to feast on his big dick. Mia licked and sucked on his balls before licking her way up his shaft to tease the head of his dick. She sucked on only the head while swirling her tongue around it for a minute or so before swallowing his cock deep in her mouth. Oliver's head fell back in pleasure as his sister continued to give him an expert blow job. He wondered how many other dicks she sucked to get that good at it.

"That feels so good, Mia. Oh yeah, just like that."

After sucking her brother's cock for several minutes, Mia got up from her knees and straddled him. She began to ride his big dick while offering her nipples for Oliver to suck. He was clutching her ass while sucking on her tits as she rode his dick. When she began to tire, Oliver picked her up and laid her back on the sofa without disengaging from her pussy and began to fuck Mia hard. She wrapped her legs around his back as he pummeled her pussy. Mia was lifting her hips to match her brother's thrusts when his breathing began to get heavier, signaling an approaching orgasm.

Mia told Oliver, "If you don't want to cum right away, you can slow down or even stop, take some deep breaths. It will let you control when you cum. It's called edging."

Oliver stopped his thrusts for a moment, regained control, and started fucking Mia again. He did that a couple of times until he released his cum deep inside his sister.

"I needed that Oliver. You're getting darn good at this."

"You have no idea how much I appreciate you doing this for me, Mia. I'd still be a virgin if it weren't for you and I never would have had the courage to ask Michele on a date."

"You'll be fine tomorrow, even if you don't fuck her. You'll find someone. We can't keep doing this."

"I know but you have to admit, it has been fun, Mia."

"Yeah, it has been fun but it's not normal."

"That's what makes it even better."

Mia told Oliver she was going to go upstairs and take a shower. She'd change into something comfortable and they could find a movie to watch. Oliver said he'd do the same but she could shower first.

While Mia was in the shower, her hands were roaming over her body, teasing her nipples and pussy while the warm water cascaded over her youthful taut body. She was thinking about how wrong it was to fuck her brother but it also made her pussy tingle with pleasure. It was wrong but it felt so good. He was like a friend with benefits, a readily available dick with no chance of romantic involvement. It still wasn't normal so she decided she needed to find someone other than her brother, even if it was just for sex.

When she was done showering, she told Oliver the bathroom was available. She went into her room to relax, brush her hair, and put on a nightgown. Meanwhile, Oliver took a quick shower as he was thinking about how good having sex felt, even if it was with his sister. His dick sprang to life thinking about teasing her naked body, having those luscious tits in his hands and mouth, eating her hot pussy, feeling her soft lips and tongue around his cock, and fucking her tight pussy. He heard Mia in her room and opened the door.

Mia was still naked but didn't feel a need to cover up after what they had just done together. The first thing she noticed was Oliver's erection. She could tell by the look on his face that he wanted more. Her pussy was still damp and she had a quick debate in her mind. Her practical side told her she shouldn't fuck her brother again. She just decided she needed to have sex with other men and resist her primal urges.

However, the devil on her shoulder told her, "Fuck him. Look at that big dick. He's right here, right now, what's the harm in doing it one more time? Come on, you know you want it."

They stood in silence staring at each other for a moment before Oliver began walking across the room. Mia remained motionless, not knowing what to do or say as Oliver took her in his arms and leaned in to kiss his sister. She instinctively returned his kiss while part of her told her to stop him. She lost all control when she felt his hands on her ass pulling her so close she could feel the warmth of his hard cock pressing against her thigh. She reached out to stroke him and lost all control of herself.

Mia wrapped her legs around Oliver's waist as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down and began to kiss, nibble and lick his way down her body just as she taught him. She was still struggling internally thinking she should stop him while her body was telling him to continue. It felt so good to have him nibbling on her neck and even better when he was sucking on her tits. He kissed and licked his way down her torso, passing by her pussy and down her legs.

Oliver held her foot and spread her legs while he kissed and sucked on her toes. He switched to the other foot before kissing his way back up the other legs. He spread her legs wide, feasting on the sight of his sister's open pussy. He ate her pussy again, licking, fingering, and sucking on her clit until she came two more times. By this time, Mia needed to feel her brother's cock in her pussy again.

"You want me to fuck you again, don't you Mia?"

"Yes, Oliver. I want you to stuff your big cock in me and fuck me hard."

Oliver teased his sister's pussy by running his dick along her lips and then just pushing the head into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

He put her legs over his shoulders just before he slammed himself deep into Mia making her cry out in pure ecstasy. He watched her tits flop around as he thrust himself into his sister. This wasn't making love, this was pure carnal sex between a brother and a sister who were so horny they couldn't control themselves.

Oliver had Mia get on her hands and knees because he knew she liked it like that. In this position, he could spank her and pull on her hair. He was confident this time and spanked her harder than the last time while tugging on her hair. Mia was begging him to fuck her hard while hearing the crack of his hand on her ass and feeling the sting of pain and the pleasure of his dick with each spank.

When Oliver slowed down his pace, Mia knew he was controlling his orgasm so he could last longer. She also wanted him to last longer. Mia was also appreciating that her attentive student was taking control which made the sex even better for her. He knew what she liked because she taught him and he was delivering a damn good fucking. His big dick also filled her pussy like no other past lover.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers