Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

After Oliver was focusing on her legs and ass for a while, Mia told him, "Touch me between my legs."

She didn't have to tell him twice as Oliver ran his hand up Mia's thighs and began to touch her pussy. Her knees almost buckled when he brushed his hand along her pussy lips and clit. He continued to fondle his sister's body, running his hands over her ass, thighs, and pussy while sucking on her tits. She had him take her pantyhose off, leaving her naked before her brother. She then began to strip his clothes off him. Mia remembered seeing Oliver's erect cock before but now, it was there for closer viewing and she was quite impressed.

"You know, if girls knew how big your dick was, you wouldn't have any problem getting a date at all."

Oliver wasn't muscular and even though he lost weight over the last few weeks, he was still flabby but Mia figured she would work on that next. For now, she was going to concentrate on taking his virginity.

"Have you ever had a blow job before?"

Oliver shyly shook his head and Mia said, "We'll change that."

She had her brother sit on the edge of the bed and got down on her knees. She parted his legs and began to tenderly lick his balls. Oliver couldn't believe what was happening. His beautiful sister had his dick in her hand as she licked and sucked on his balls. Mia licked her way up the shaft and toyed with the head with her tongue. She was staring at the droplets of precum leaking from the tip and used her tongue to lick them off. She then squeezed more out of the shaft and licked that off too.

Mia opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and let Oliver's cock glide along it. As his dick entered her mouth, she closed her lips around it and began to bob her head up and down. She savored the taste of having a hard dick in her mouth again, even if it was her nerdy brother's. Oliver was moaning as his sister gave him an expert blow job. He never imagined having his cock sucked would feel this good. Mia's tongue swirled around the head and shaft as she blew her brother.

Unfortunately, Oliver didn't have much staying power and warned Mia, "I'm going to cum."

Mia didn't flinch in the least and took her brother's dick deeper into her throat as he unleashed a big, thick wad of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking as Oliver kept shooting more and more cum into her mouth. She expected him to have a big load seeing this was his first time with a girl, but she never thought he'd have this much cum stored in his balls. Every time she thought he was done, Oliver would shoot more of his man juice down Mia's throat. Some of it even spilled out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. He finally started to slow down but Mia didn't stop until she felt his dick beginning to shrink in her mouth.

When she lifted her head from his lap, Oliver said, "That was awesome, Mia. Damn, that felt good."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it, I loved it. I, uh, thought we were going to, you know, have sex. Not that this wasn't great."

"Don't worry, Oliver, we'll get to that. We have all night."

He smiled in relief because he still wanted to get his dick inside of his sister.

"If there's one thing you have to learn how to do, it's to eat pussy. Not all men do it or if they do, they aren't good at it. Is that something you want to try?"

"Hell yeah."

Mia got onto the bed and opened her legs to show Oliver her pussy. She figured she would show him all of the parts to a woman and then teach him how to please them. When she was done with her anatomy lesson she had Oliver finger her first. He fumbled around but Mia expected that. This was her brother's opportunity to get some hands-on experience.

"If a woman's pussy is wet, you know she is turned on. The wetter it is, the hotter she is."

"Yours is really wet, Mia."

"I haven't had sex in a while either Oliver. It's a turn-on to give a guy lessons in sex too. You're so appreciative."

"I sure am, you have no idea."

Mia taught him how to begin sucking on a woman's breasts and working his way down her body. He could keep kissing and licking a woman down to her feet and back up her legs if he wanted but he should tease her by kissing her inner thighs. She told him to lick and kiss the outer lips first and then stick his tongue deep inside the pussy. Once he had done that for a while, he should replace his tongue with his finger and move onto the clit.

Oliver was a good student and had Mia squirming on his bed which was a real confidence booster for him. Mia told her brother to suck and lick her clit at the same time while fingering her. She clutched his head as she began to cum. He seemed surprised by the squirting juices coming from his sister. Mia was holding his head so tightly to her pussy that he couldn't have stopped if he wanted to. When she was done cumming she told him not to stop. Oliver did as instructed and brought his sister to a second orgasm.

Oliver lifted his head to look at Mia who said, "Damn Oliver, you're a quick learner. I wish all my boyfriends listened as well as you."

Mia took a few moments to catch her breath and saw that Oliver was erect again and asked him, "Are you ready for more?"

He smiled and replied, "I can't wait."

Mia spread her legs open again and motioned him to come closer to her with her index finger. As he positioned himself for his big moment, Mia took hold of his dick and placed it against her pussy.

Oliver was so nervous he was shaking. It was the moment he had dreamt about and waited for since he first learned about sex. He didn't care if the woman taking his virginity was his sister, it would be a huge burden lifted off his shoulders. Oliver took a mental note of his sister laying there naked with her legs spread offering him her pussy. Oliver's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he slid his dick into Mia's wet, warm pussy. He moaned as he felt his dick being enveloped by a cunt for the very first time. He slowly sunk his dick deep into Mia, savoring each fraction of an inch.

When he realized he was as deep as he could go, Oliver smiled. He was no longer a virgin and he slowly began to pump his hips. He was finally doing it, fucking a woman, one who took her time to teach him what to do. Mia understood his anxiousness and embraced it as she coached him along. Oliver didn't need much coaching now as he thrust his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

This was the biggest dick Mia ever had and she was enjoying fucking Oliver more than she ever imagined. She thought it would be more mechanical but after swallowing his cum, having two orgasms herself, and not having had sex in months, Mia was enjoying getting fucked by her brother.

This was the best birthday present Oliver ever had or ever will have. You never forget the person that took your virginity and this was a very unique and memorable experience. He had jerked off thinking of his sister but never thought it was even remotely possible to have her naked in his bed.

As he got more comfortable, Oliver began to pick up the pace of his thrusts. His confidence was further enhanced by Mia's enjoyment of him fucking her. He was thankful that Mia sucked his dick first because he was now able to enjoy her pussy for a longer period of time. He took note of how his sister's breasts were bouncing as he thrust into her.

All good things must come to an end and the inexperienced lover could only hold out so long before he came in Mia's pussy. He was ecstatic that he was no longer a virgin but disappointed that the physical act of having sex was over. He wished it could have gone on all night long. He left his dick inside of his sister for as long as he could before he knew he had to withdraw.

"Mia, I can't thank you enough for what you just did for me. It was awesome. I owe you, big time."

"I had fun, Oliver. You were darn good for your first time and you're pretty big down there which made it fun for me too."

While Mia took a quick shower, Oliver got a couple more beers. When she was done she went into Oliver's room and said to him, "Do you want to go downstairs and have another piece of cake?"

However, when she saw her brother, he was still nude and sporting an erection.

"Damn Oliver, I can't believe you are hard again."

"I'm sorry but I was thinking about what we just did and, you know, things happen."

Oliver's eyes were tracing the length of his sister's naked body, the one he just fucked which only served to make his "problem" worse. Mia could see in his eyes and dick that he wanted to have sex again. Her pussy got wet seeing his big hard dick. She thought about it for a moment. Mia didn't want Oliver to think that they were going to have sex all the time. This was supposed to be a one-time pity fuck but her hormones began to take over her thinking. She hadn't had sex in a while and it seemed to be a waste of a nice hard dick if she didn't fuck her brother again.

"Look, we can do it one more time, but that's it. I'm only doing it because it's your birthday."

Oliver smiled, he didn't care why his sister agreed to fuck him again. All he knew was he was going to get a chance to do it one more time. The truth is that Mia wanted it almost as badly as Oliver. Besides, they already did the dirty deed, what harm could there be in doing it just one more time?

Mia knew that after Oliver came twice already that the third time would take longer. That gave them more time to let him experiment and get more familiar with the female anatomy. When Mia suggested trying a sixty-nine, Oliver was more than a willing student. He laid on the bed and watched as his sister straddled his head, lowering her pussy to within an inch of his lips. She didn't have to tell him what to do next as he'd seen plenty of porn films and was anxious to give sixty-nine a try.

He had eaten his sister's pussy earlier but this offered Oliver a different vantage point that let him see a pussy more clearly. Not only was her pussy better exposed but he was staring up at her asshole. He placed a pillow under his head to make it more comfortable as Mia sat down on his face and he began to lick all around her pussy, recalling how she told him not to rush. This vantage point also gave me a better smell of the sweet aroma coming from a damp pussy. He had smelled his sister's panties before but this was more intense and erotic to him.

As Oliver was licking and teasing Mia's pussy, he felt her lips and tongue on his upper thighs and balls. His hands clutched his sister's ass as he began to tongue fuck her pussy. For some reason, she tasted even sweeter than before. Maybe it was because he wasn't as nervous or that he had done it before. He knew he was pleasing Mia when she began to move her hips so his tongue was hitting the spots that gave her the most intense pleasure. Oliver could feel the juices of her wet pussy being smeared all over his upper lips and chin as Mia moved.

Mia was now actively sucking Oliver's dick, deep-throating him and making him squirm as well. He was sorry he never made more of an effort to get laid before. His hand could never match the feeling of Mia's lips or pussy around his hard cock. She was doing things with her tongue that were driving him wild. The room was filled with the sounds of them orally pleasing one another. There were soft moans and slurping sounds as a result of their mutual pleasure.

The only time Mia stopped sucking Oliver's cock was when she told him, "Lick my clit, I'm going to cum. Oh yeah, just like that. Suck it too. Oh yes. Oh yes."

Mia screamed out as she came, squirting her juices over Oliver's face and onto his tongue. He lapped up her cum like it was the sweetest nectar he ever tasted, and it was. He was so proud of himself to be able to make his sister cum three times in one night.

After bobbing her head on Oliver's cock a few more times, Mia turned around and straddled her brother's waist. She held his dick still and slid herself down on it and began to rock her hips and ride it. Oliver's hands were playing with Mia's perky breasts as she rode his dick. He was in Heaven staring up at his lovely sister. When she began to ride him faster, he began to fondle her ass and legs.

"You've got a nice dick, Oliver. It's a shame no other girl has gotten to use it before. Oh, your cock feels so good in my pussy."

He knew his sister wasn't just saying that to make him feel good. The look of lust was written all over her face as she lightly bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. When her eyes were open, they rolled into the back of her head. She was scratching an itch that had been simmering for months and it just so happened that Oliver had a readily available dick.

"Oh, I needed a good fucking. It's been a while for me, Oliver. Oh shit, it feels so good."

"I know how you feel, sis. It's been even longer for me," Oliver replied with a smile.

"Okay, you win," she replied.

"Your pussy feels so good, too. I'll never forget this birthday."

When Mia began to tire, she climbed off her brother and bent over on the bed, and said, "Do me from behind."

Oliver got behind Mia and paused to look at her luscious ass and pussy. Mia took hold of his dick to guide its entrance into her. With one thrust, he re-entered Mia and began to fuck her.

"Fuck me harder, you won't hurt me."

Oliver began to thrust faster but Mia told him, "Harder. Fuck me harder."

He began to pummel her pussy. Mia was pushing back against her brother's cock as he slammed it into her.

Mia cried out, "Spank me."

"What?"

"Spank my ass."

Oliver began to lightly slap Mia's ass but she said, "Harder. Spank me harder. Pull my hair too."

Oliver did as instructed and began to spank his sister's ass so hard, the slaps echoed in the room. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it as he drilled her hot cunt.

"Oh god, I'm such a bad girl for fucking my brother but it feels so good. Oh fuck me, spank me."

They were fucking like animals in the wild which brought Mia to another orgasm, her fourth of the night. She kept begging for more. She had another orgasm when Oliver shot his load into her pussy. They both collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard like they just ran a marathon.

"Damn Oliver, that was awesome."

"I never knew sex could be this good. You are incredible, Mia. This whole night was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed your present."

With that being said, Mia got up, gathered her clothing, and walked through the bathroom to her room. Oliver watched her naked ass wiggle as she walked away still in disbelief at what just happened. His beautiful sister, Mia, just swallowed a load of his cum after giving him his first blow job and then took two more loads in her pussy after taking his virginity. Although they spent hours together that night, it seemed like it was over in the blink of an eye. He would cherish this memory for the rest of his life.

The next day, his parents took everyone out to dinner and came home for another birthday celebration. He made another wish as he blew out the candles on the cake.

Oliver's dad commented, "Well son, I hope your wish comes true."

Oliver looked up at Mia with a wicked grin and replied, "I hope so too, dad. I hope so too."

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers