All Comments on 'Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
walt555walt555about 1 year ago

Oh please please please do some more of these stories with Mia and Oliver

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Getting love at home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous I love incestous fucking. Love fucking my brains out with my sisters. There are six of them. I have fucked them all from time to time, one on one and two on one, really sucking fucking hot. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, the more I get the more I want, love to get drunk on cuntjuice. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Another lovely sexy brother and sister episode.

I wonder what's going to happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PLEASE write more about Mia and Oliver. This story must go on.

You are a great writer as you make this story so damned believable!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a great, great story and fantasy. Don't want it to end. They love each other if mostly sexual. Maybe he will end up at her University with his girlfriend in tow??

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 1 year ago

Still one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you had to bring other people into the story.. thx for ruining the whole thing..1/5

bearestbearestabout 1 year ago

As usual, a great story! I like how you work in all of the genres.

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurerabout 1 year ago

This was the best series I've read in months. 5 for an amazing story equal parts love and lust.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Really loved the progress.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Such a wonderful Hot sibling love story. I do hope it continues with his visit to her college. I can see them in their later years still enjoying sex with each other. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why on earth shall a brother say to a sister, by which there seems to be reciprocal love, request her to "tell me what a whore you are" ????

In my mind this is a regrettable expression of pornographysation of literotica which drags this story down the drain.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great story would love a third chapter where Oliver visits Mia on campus

5 stars

mar33mar3311 months ago

Awesome! I am waiting for more...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very, Very Hot!

My older sister used to tantalize me by wearing sheer pantyhose and letting me look up her skirt. She also gave me a series of "pity" fucks and took my virginity. I've never had better sex. Jan used to slide her open wet pussy lips up and down my cock and she would get so hot that her juice would dribble down all over my cock and balls, and I would shoot a huge load. We moved from that to actual fucking. She had a very tight pussy and I loved having her pussy smell on me. I thought I had lost her pussy when she got married. But, after a few months she called me and told me she wanted to meet. We have had sex numerous times through the years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just read this again, so sucking fucking hot debauched and depraved. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible especially when I am eating one while fucking another. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous