Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was fucking his sister doggie style, when Oliver wasn't slapping her ass, he was reaching around to play with her tits. He was fucking her for so long, he could see how Mia's ass had turned red from his spankings. It took him longer to cum this time and when he was done, Mia turned around to suck and lick him clean.

They were both exhausted by this point and Oliver thanked his sister one more time before retreating to his room. Mia felt guilty for not sticking to her guns and giving in to her sexual urges but, on the other hand, Oliver gave her pussy a good fucking. She'd had plenty of lovers before that were pretty good but Oliver was right up there at the top. That fact scared her a little because she was enjoying an incestuous relationship with her brother. It was the wrongness of the relationship that confused her with the mixed feelings of a guilty pleasure. How could something that felt so good be so wrong?

Oliver also knew it wasn't normal to have sex with his sister but everyone has special feelings for the person that took their virginity. It's a cherished memory they never forget. Mia was beautiful and had a sexy body that any man would love to fuck and he was no different. This was only the second time he'd been with a woman sexually and he wasn't going to question it. He knew it wouldn't go on forever so he was going to enjoy it for as long as he could.

On the day of his date with Michele, Oliver was understandably nervous. Yes, he wasn't a virgin anymore but he was still very inexperienced when it came to dating. Michele was average looking but so was Oliver, even after his makeover. She was average in height but had nice breasts that she liked to show off by wearing tops that showed her cleavage. Her ass was bigger than Mia's but it was something that attracted a guy's attention. Michele displayed a confidence that made her sexy and the rumor was that she had slept with several of the men at work.

Mia helped Oliver choose what to wear and reminded him of all she taught him about being on a date and finished by saying, "You were great in bed last night, especially that second time when you took control. You didn't need any of my help."

Oliver appreciated his sister's reassurances. Mia felt like a parent helping her child get ready for a big dance or something. She was letting her student flee the nest to try flying on his own. She was anxious herself but she tried not to show it.

After Oliver left, Mia made herself dinner, watched a movie while sipping on a few drinks, and did a little pacing. She desperately wanted to text message her brother but thought better of it. She was dying to know how things were going. The later it got, the more confident Mia was that everything worked out fine on her brother's date. She ended up falling asleep on the sofa waiting for Oliver to come home. When the door opened around 2:30 AM, Mia sprang up from her slumber and waited for a reaction from Oliver.

He was playing it coy to tease his sister until she finally asked, "Well, how was your date?"

"It was okay?"

"That's it? You have to give me all the details."

Oliver continued to toy with Mia, "I'd rather not say. It isn't polite to talk about certain things after a date."

Mia knew her brother was teasing her and told him, "You better tell me everything after all I've done to get you ready for this."

Oliver went on to tell Mia how he was a little nervous when the date started but he calmed down while talking to Michele over dinner and during the movie. He felt somewhat awkward after the movie when he took her home. He didn't know what to expect. They talked on her porch for a minute or so and she invited him inside.

"That's a good sign. Go on, tell me more."

"It went just like you said. I think I waited longer than she expected for me to try and kiss her but once we did, I just did what you taught me and everything worked out great."

"Well, did you, you know?"

"Did we what?"

"Quit toying with me. Did you have sex with her?"

"Well...., Oliver responded, dragging out his answer, "Yeah, twice."

"Twice, you dog. Congratulations. How was it?"

"It was nice but if you don't mind me saying, it wasn't the same as being with you."

"Well, it shouldn't be. Everyone is different."

"This may sound weird but, I prefer doing it with you."

"That's flattering, Oliver but I think my work is done. You'll find someone more compatible and once you develop a relationship with them, you'll teach each other what you like."

Now that Oliver finally had a sexual encounter on his own, Michele told her friends that he was good at oral sex and was well-hung too. That led to other co-workers finding out for themselves if it were true. Oliver's social and sex life picked up as a result. That left Mia on her own on many nights. She still went out with some of her friends but they had boyfriends of their own so they were usually busy.

Mia found it ironic that her nerdy brother had a better sex life than she did after she taught him everything he knows. That fact motivated her to seek out her own solution. Rob from work had been asking her out since she started and seeing she only had a few more weeks left in her internship, she decided to go out with him. It started at a Friday night happy hour where they talked over a couple of drinks. Rob wasn't exactly Mia's type seeing he was shorter and less athletic than she preferred but he seemed like he was a decent guy.

After a couple of drinks at the bar, Rob asked Mia if she wanted to get dinner with him seeing they both weren't doing anything. She was hungry and didn't want to sit around the house watching TV so she agreed to dine with him. They went to another sports bar to have a casual dinner. They were having a nice time and Rob decided to see if Mia wanted to continue the evening back at his place.

"It's getting kind of crowded and noisy in here. If you want, we could go back to my place and have a drink. I don't live too far from here."

Mia was taken off-guard by Rob's suggestion but quickly realized she should have seen it coming. She had grown increasingly horny since the last time she and Oliver had sex. She found her standards for a sexual partner got lower the longer she went from getting fucked. Her pussy was itching to have it filled and the more she thought about it, the wetter her pussy became. Mia also knew that she needed to find someone besides her brother to fulfill her sexual needs.

Against her better judgment of not having sex with a co-worker, Mia agreed to go back to Rob's place. She knew that by doing so, she was giving him a belief that she was going to sleep with him but she could always say no and leave.

Things went surprisingly well when Mia got to Rob's apartment. This wasn't a planned encounter so he tried to clean up some of the mess a normal bachelor has in their place but Mia didn't care about that. He didn't try to rush her into anything which she appreciated. After the first drink, they started to make out on the sofa and things naturally progressed to the point where Rob asked her if she wanted to go into the bedroom.

After thinking about it for a moment, Mia replied, "Yes, we can do that. I only ask that you don't tell anyone at work. I don't want to be part of the office gossip mill."

"You can trust me not to tell a soul."

After stripping off their clothes, they got on the bed. Rob was half-hard and suggested Mia blow him to get him erect which she did. Once he was ready, he laid her back on the bed and mounted her after putting on a condom. Mia was disappointed in the lack of foreplay but they had all night. Rob fucked her for about five minutes and came. He rolled off Mia and laid down to catch his breath.

Shortly thereafter, Rob looked like he fell asleep. Mia softly called out his name but the only response she got was a loud snore. Being more than a little frustrated in more ways than one, Mia got dressed and left. The only thing that the evening accomplished was to leave her more sexually frustrated than she already was. When Mia got home, she was noticeably annoyed which led to Oliver asking her what was wrong.

"Is everything okay, Mia?"

"I'm fine. I'm just mad at myself."

Oliver chuckled and asked, "What did you do this time?"

"I just had a rotten date."

"I didn't know you had a date."

"It wasn't planned, it just happened."

"Let me get a couple of beers and you can tell me all about it."

Mia joined her brother on the sofa, cracked open her beer, and began to tell Oliver how she ended up in Rob's apartment. She went on to tell Oliver how horrible he was in bed and how mad she was at herself for breaking her rule of not sleeping with someone she worked with.

"Gee Mia, if you just would have asked me, I would have helped you out," Oliver half-jokingly commented.

"You're right about that but I don't think we should be doing anything anymore. That's just not right."

"I understand but you helped me out, it's the least I can do," Oliver said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks but, no thanks."

"If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

Mia decided to go to her room. She was dealing with the feelings of being used by Rob and being left wanting more sexually. She knew she was going to end up using her vibrator to relieve the sexual tension that had built up in her loins during the evening. While washing up before going to bed, she heard Oliver in his room.

Part of Mia's brain was telling her, "There's a readily available dick right through that door so why are you going to use a vibrator?"

She tried to get that temptation out of her mind by telling herself, "I can't fuck my brother again. I have to stop doing that. It just isn't right besides, our parents are home and they'd freak out if they caught us."

The devilish side of her told her, "He's right there and he knows how to please you, not like that jerk Rob. Our parents are downstairs sleeping. They'll never know."

Mia slowly opened the door to her brother's room and stood before him, not uttering a word. He got a broad smile on his face as he saw his sister's silhouette through her cotton nightgown. He knew exactly what she wanted. Mia stripped off her nightwear and panties as she approached her brother. He quickly pulled off his t-shirt and stepped out of his pajamas, his dick beginning to get erect.

Oliver embraced his sister as they began to kiss each other passionately. His hands roamed freely over her soft naked body. He sucked on Mia's nipples as she began to stroke his now hard cock. Oliver knew exactly what Mia needed and placed her on his bed with her feet and ass on the edge. He knelt before her and dove in to begin licking her pussy. He knew she was so hot that she needed some relief and decided to forgo his usual slow foreplay. Mia gasped as she felt her brother's tongue on her pussy as he began to lick her just as she taught him.

Oliver teased Mia's pussy by bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then backing off. She figured he must have learned that from one of his other girlfriends but she didn't mind at all. He teased her a couple of times before finishing her off with an intense orgasm. Mia wanted to scream out in pleasure but didn't want to wake their parents. Oliver knew his sister wouldn't be satisfied with one orgasm so he continued to lick her pussy until she came again.

Once he satisfied his sister orally, it was now Oliver's turn. He stood up and rubbed his big dick over Mia's pussy to get it wet and slowly slid himself into her. He had now fucked a few girls but his sister was still his favorite piece of ass. He loved how she squirmed as he thrust himself into her and how she begged him to fuck her hard. He wondered if he would ever enjoy sex with another woman as much as he enjoyed it with Mia. He would fuck her hard and fast, then slow down and do her nice and easy so he could better enjoy that feeling of her warm wet pussy surrounding his cock. Oliver would then pick up the pace that he knew his sister liked.

Mia would tell her brother, "Oh, I love how you fuck me. You're so good. Oh yeah, fuck me just like that."

"Your pussy is so nice and tight. You're so hot, too."

Maybe Oliver loved fucking his sister so much because it was so wrong and it added that element of doing something nasty and naughty. He always played by the rules and hardly ever did anything wrong. Now, he was doing something that he wasn't supposed to do. It was the forbidden sex that made it more exciting than the other girls he'd been with.

For Mia, the taboo sex made it good but she realized that she liked fucking her brother because she taught him exactly how she liked to have sex from the foreplay to oral sex to the actual act of sex itself. She didn't have to fantasize about how a man would fuck her, Oliver knew exactly how she wanted it done and he was getting darn good at it too.

A vaginal orgasm was rare for Mia but Oliver was able to last longer than most of her previous lovers and made her cum again just before he shot his load into her. Mia was no longer feeling guilty for having sex with Oliver. She saw him as a friend with benefits, an available cock when she needed one. She still wanted to have men other than her brother. She'd be going back to school soon and hoped to find her soulmate.

Over the next few weeks, Mia and Oliver would hook up at least once a week. One time was in the morning when they were getting ready for work. They crossed paths in the bathroom with Oliver sporting a noticeable erection. He had Mia bent over the vanity and fucked her which caused both of them to be late for work.

One night, there was a severe thunderstorm that shook the house. Mia opened Oliver's door to see if he was awake. She wanted to stay there until the thunder passed. One thing led to another and they ended up fucking with Mia spending the rest of the night in her brother's bed.

When Mia had her period, she treated her brother to a long, sloppy blow job. Oliver could hear the slurping sounds coming from his sister's mouth in between his muffled moans as she bobbed on his dick. She was naked from the waist up and wearing just her panties while on her knees sucking his dick. Oliver played with her perky breasts as he cherished the now-familiar feeling of Mia's lips and tongue servicing him. He flooded her mouth with his cum that she gleefully lapped up like a dutiful cum slut.

Mia had a couple of one-night stands with an old boyfriend and someone she knew from high school. She wasn't fond of that practice but she didn't want to get involved with anyone when she was going to be returning to school. Those encounters also served the purpose of having sex with someone other than her brother. She considered it "normal" sex although those encounters weren't as satisfying but they served their purpose. She at least had orgasms with them.

Meanwhile, Oliver began dating one girl regularly. Molly was a little nerdy herself and seemed like a perfect match for him. According to Oliver, they were having sex regularly, so in that sense, he now had a more active sex life than Mia. It was quite ironic that he was now having more sex than his sister.

During the summer, Mia found a couple of roommates and an apartment to move into once the semester started. On the weekend before she was going to go back to school, her parents went away for a few days. It was an ideal time for Oliver and Mia to say their goodbyes. While neither one of them was happy about their living arrangements at the beginning of the summer break, they were now disappointed that it was coming to an end. They both knew this day was coming but it came faster than either of them wanted. Both siblings knew it was for the best also. It wasn't natural for them to continue a sexual relationship. It was truly a bittersweet ending to the summer.

Oliver and Mia were looking forward to spending the weekend together as a grand finale to their summer. Mia was excited to start her senior year which would end with her graduation and Oliver was going to spend one more year at the community college and planned to transfer to a large university the following year.

On that Friday morning, their parents left early to beat rush hour traffic on their drive for their weekend getaway. Mia had a towel wrapped around her while she brushed her teeth and combed her hair. Oliver came in to do the same wearing his pajama bottoms.

While they were sharing the bathroom as they prepared for work, Mia asked Oliver, "So, what do you want to do this weekend?"

Oliver turned and gave Mia a devilish grin and Mia said, "Besides that. They are having a lunch for me for my last day at work and I'll be home right after that."

"I'm supposed to work all day, but I can cut out early."

"I'll meet you by the pool and we can make plans then. I want to work on my tan before I go back to school so that's the first thing on my agenda."

As Mia was finishing up in the bathroom, her towel came off and fell on the floor. As she was picking it up she bent over at the waist and wiggled her ass.

"I'm sorry. My towel came off by accident."

Oliver slapped her bare butt and said, "I call bullshit. You did that on purpose," as his dick started to grow.

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" Mia asked with a grin on her face holding the towel in her hand.

Oliver reached out and began to fondle his sister's tempting breasts and said with a wink and a smile, "I know exactly what kind of girl you are."

"I don't know if I should be insulted or not, Oliver."

"Oh, trust me, that was a compliment."

Oliver pulled off his pajama bottoms and was sporting an erection, hoping he could tempt Mia into a morning quickie.

She gave him a few quick strokes and told him, "Sorry bud, but you're going to have to wait until later."

"Ah, you're just being a cock tease now."

Mia gave him a wicked smile and replied, "You're darn right I am," as she sashayed back to her room.

While at work, Oliver kept thinking about what he hoped to do with his sister that weekend. He had several naughty thoughts going through his mind. He was so excited he took off half a day and went home hoping Mia would be there. He was disappointed to find the house empty when he got home.

Mia's work lunch took longer than she expected and she had to say her goodbyes and thank yous for all she learned during that summer internship. She was bummed out that she would only have a couple of days to decompress from everything that went on that summer before she had to go back to school.

When she got home she kicked off her high heels and found Oliver playing video games in the living room and flopped down on the sofa with her legs stretched out beside him. His eyes were immediately drawn to her business attire and her pantyhosed legs.

"I can't describe how much these shoes hurt my feet. I should just toss them out but they look so good," she said as she bent one leg and began to rub her foot.

Oliver's eyes were immediately drawn to Mia's exposed thighs in hopes of getting a peek up her skirt.

"Do you, uh, want a foot massage?"

"You'd do that for me? Hell yeah."

Mia lifted her leg and wiggled her toes and Oliver replied, "Sure, why not?"

Oliver turned sideways on the sofa to face Mia. As she lifted her foot, offering it to her brother, he got an intentional view up her skirt. He took her hose-covered foot into this hand and began to massage the arch. Mia was propped up on her elbows at first but as Oliver massaged her foot, she began to relax and laid down flat. She moaned softly to his touch as he worked his fingers into the area of her foot near the base of her toes.

While Oliver was massaging his sister's foot, he treasured the feeling of the nylon fabric surrounding it. He took a mental note of her slender toes and how they were perfectly pedicured and painted red. Mia closed her eyes to further relax which allowed her brother to freely stare at her legs and trace them up her thighs. He was disappointed that her pantyhose had a cotton gusset in the crotch which blocked his view of her pussy but he still had a clear view of her entire pantyhosed-encased lower body.