Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All in due time sister dear."

Oliver brought his cock up and touched Mia's lips with it. She gladly opened her mouth but her brother wouldn't insert it yet. He rubbed his cock all over her face leaving snail-like traces of his pre-cum along the way. Mia kept trying to capture his dick with her mouth but she was unsuccessful.

"Look at you, Mia, you are hungry for my cock."

"I want to suck it. I want to fuck it. Quit teasing me."

"I'm in charge, you cock hungry whore."

"I feel like such a slut."

"That's because you are a slut."

Oliver held Mia's head and stuffed his dick in her mouth and began to move his hips like he was fucking a pussy. His sister was moaning around his dick, savoring the feel and taste of her brother's big dick in her mouth and throat. She knew that he would eventually stick his dick in her pussy but not before she gave it a good sucking. He was thrusting so fast, it made her gag at times. Oliver would slow down for a moment or two then begin to throat fuck her some more. When Oliver got off the bed, Mia hoped he was going to fuck her but all she heard was rustling in his room.

She heard him order her to, "spread your legs wider," and, "bring your knees up to your chest."

Mia thought she was only posing for her brother and it made her feel more like a slut. She didn't realize that he took several pictures of her tied up and blindfolded on his bed. When Oliver got between his sister's legs, he spread her legs wider with his knees to simply enjoy the view. He sucked on her stocking-covered toes and ran his hands up and down her legs. He took time to rub Mia's feet around his dick.

When Oliver moved further between Mia's legs, she thought she was going to get a much-needed fucking but her brother told her, "Tell me how much you want my cock."

"I need your cock in me. You've teased me long enough. My pussy is so hot, I need you to fuck me. I need it bad."

He put her legs up onto his shoulders and rubbed his dick along her slick slit and said, "That's not good enough tell me what a whore you are."

"I'm such a fucking whore. I'm a dirty, nasty girl who likes to fuck her brother. You have such a nice big dick. I want it. I want it now. My pussy needs to be filled."

With one thrust, Oliver drove his entire dick into his sister. Her head fell back and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck me, Oliver, fuck me hard."

Oliver pummeled his sister's pussy as she kept crying out to be fucked hard. Her tits were flopping around wildly as her brother gave her pussy a good drilling. Mia had never been fucked so hard or so good by any other lover. Mia came again just before Oliver shot another load of his cum into her pussy.

Mia and Oliver fucked again that night before she fell asleep in his bed. They did it again in the kitchen the next morning before their parents came home. Mia spent Sunday, packing her belongings to take back to school and her new apartment and roommates. She and Oliver had sex late on Sunday night after their parents went to bed, a goodbye fuck.

Mia wondered how she was going to find another lover that was as good as Oliver. After all, she took someone who knew nothing about being with a woman other than from watching porn and taught him how to please her exactly how she liked. Other lovers thought they knew everything and some left her wanting more.

Oliver was spoiled by having a patient sexual tutor that allowed him to learn and explore sex at his own pace. He didn't know if he'd ever find another lover like Mia. They knew each other so well and were now experienced with each other.

Their parents were thrilled that their children weren't arguing with one another. They thought they finally grew up and were acting like reasonable adults. Little did they know what was going on under their roof while they were away or when they slept.

As Mia was leaving for her trip back to school, she had tears in her eyes as she hugged Oliver goodbye. They both knew that it was likely they would never be together like this again. Oliver was dating another girl and it was only a matter of time before Mia ended up in a serious relationship.

As she was leaving, Mia told Oliver, "Maybe you can come to visit me sometime and check out the campus."

Oliver replied, "I'd like that. You can count on it."