Mia Wakes Up Pt. 01

Story Info
…In a world where pregnancy is treated differently.
2.7k words
4.35
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilytime
Lilytime
55 Followers

Content: Trans women, Lesbian, Bareback, Breeding

------------

The bright rays of the early-morning sun crept in through the window, accompanied by the muffled chirps of birds. The blue curtain was drawn half-shut, like the bedroom's occupants had been preoccupied with other...tasks, and similar displays of urgency were scattered throughout the place. Panties, bras, and sex toys were littered haphazardly on the wooden floor. The nice leather chair had thin blouses and short skirts piled onto it. And of course, two naked women were sleeping in the bed.

Mia cracked open a blue eye when the glare through her lids became too much. Squinting, and thankfully without a hangover, she took in the unfamiliar room with experienced calmness. She giggled, exasperated at herself. It wasn't the first time she had woken up in a stranger's bed and it wouldn't be the last. Being a party girl at heart all but ensured that. But she wasn't just an ordinary fun-loving college student--Mia was a gifted DJ. On the side, paying for her Computer Science degree, Mia would take cash to put her finger on the atmosphere at parties. She had never DJ-ed in a popular club, unknown to the mainstream night-life, but Mia didn't care. She was paying for her bachelor's and regularly went back to bed with a woman or two in her arms.

Mia's eyes, now adjusted to the bright light, settled on the pride and lesbian flags taking up a corner of the wall. Mia smiled. The support she received from her local community was another reason she never cared if she never made it on the big scene. Mia was a trans woman. As she brushed an errant lock of blonde hair out of her face, she bit her bottom lip as the memories of all the woman indifferent to or into her cock filled her. Mia also loved using her dick, pumping it into the holes of other women, trans or cis.

Her eyes flicked to the beauty beside her in bed. She didn't remember the sex she must have had with this woman. However, with the way her brown eyes were raking Mia's pretty face with lust, the other woman did. Mia gave a charming smile and wink, taking in her prone form. The early-twenties looking Italian woman had long, flowing black hair, olive skin, and behind the thin, white sheets, a generous chest. She was flushed and giving a wide grin back. Mia definitely felt regret for not remembering last night. The sex would have been animalistic. Blood pumped into her cock at that thought, and she felt the stirrings of an erection and the first hints of desire.

"In the arms of the angel," Mia said, singing as she made eye-contact with the unknown woman. She stopped a moment later, giggling with the other woman, and scooted closer to her nude body. The other woman didn't mind, smiling, and smiled wider when Mia caressed her arm. "Who's my savior here?" Mia ripped the figurative bandage off with what she hoped was a funny spin on the lyrics. She really didn't want the pretty woman to think badly of her. Mia was honest and horny enough to admit that she wanted another chance to fuck her--and to remember it this time.

"Camilia." There was no anger in her brown eyes, only amusement. Mia let out an exaggerated sigh of relief, prompting another giggle from the woman. The hand on Camilia's arm kept caressing it. The sun reflected off of Mia's pink nails dragging themselves on smooth olive skin. Two were cut short, and they were a delicate contrast to the definition of Mia's pale arms and the athleticism of her figure. "You really don't remember last night?" Camilia said, without judgment.

"No." Mia's voice was filled with disappointment and her eyes drooped in sadness. Then a trace of cockiness was injected while she openly gazed at Camila's nude body. The woman was lying on her back, and the sheet had fallen down through the conversation, letting hints of nipples be visible to Mia's hungry eyes. "It must have been wonderful."

"It sure was." Camilia kept smiling, and the flush on her face grew redder in the rising sun. The woman adjusted her position, arching her back a little, and the white sheet fell even more. Mia felt a heady tension between them and a little pride. She also felt her cock grow to its full six inches, nearly brushing the skin of Camilia's thigh, and decided then and there to take her shot.

"...Want to help me remember?"

"I absolutely would. Let's brush first."

Minutes later, Mia was bending Camilia over the bed. The blue curtains were left half-open and she imagined what a voyeur would see with a lusty grin. The window showed a nude Italian woman on her hands and knees, full of submissive eagerness and shaking her full butt with a slow sway. A pale blonde woman pounced on the bed behind the other woman, blue eyes locked onto the pussy before her. A pink tongue licked her red lips. Then Mia was kissing Camilia's lower lips. She let her cock hang freely between her thighs, diving deep into the sweet and salty taste of Camilia's walls while groping her ass. But she quickly pulled back, teasing her by licking up the drops of wetness around her labia, pecking her inner thighs, before sucking on the small clit with powerful motion.

Camilia let out a moan. "Yes, yes, yes. Mia, your--your tongue remembers."

Mia smiled, her white teeth hidden between her fling's thighs and her tongue enjoying the taste of arousal, then she gave a light bite to her clit. Camilia gasped, pleased. Mia visualized playing the woman like the buttons and knobs on her soundboard. She should get her fingers inside, Mia thought with an eager grin. She first gave her cock several quick strokes, her own lust rising and pre-cum dripping from the tip. Then she moved her mouth to the side, continuing to kiss Camila's clit and the outside of her pussy, while she inserted two fingers into the warm and wet entrance.

They sunk finger-deep with no resistance. Mia felt intoxicated by her partner's arousal. Camilia sighed in pleasure, pushing back with sounds of lust and complete compliance to anything Mia would do. Mia did her heart's desire: she groped the woman's butt with one hand, thrusted in and out with the other, and kissed her inner thighs with her mouth.

"That's--that's enough. You're so good Mia. I love, love, love you eating me out. But I want you to take me now."

Mia leaned back, licking her lips like a cat that got the cream. She looked at Camilia's wet pussy and large butt with a pleased look, before sucking clean the arousal that coated two of her fingers. Mia wanted to enter inside right away. But she stopped herself. She had to consider safe sex, after all. "Do you want me to wear a condom?" Mia hoped Camilia liked bare sex, the tone of her voice lending a distant plea, but she wasn't going to pressure her into anything.

"No! No. Do I look like the type of woman that cares about condoms?" Camilia gave a laugh. Mia felt a surge of primal lust rise with the amused sound. The other woman put more weight on her knees, as she leaned back off her elbows and spread her hands. She wiggled her fingers like she was emphasizing something--though Mia wasn't sure what. It must have been something from the conversation they had last night. Whatever it was, Mia certainly wasn't going to slut-shame. Not when she too wanted raw sex.

"Didn't want to make assumptions. I fucking love that you don't. I love going raw." Primal sex was one of Mia's biggest fantasies--just fucking bare and not caring about the consequences. Only wanting to get off. There had been a couple of pregnancy risks, even on hormones with side-effects meant to reduce her virility, but Mia had kept indulging whenever she could. Perhaps it was primitive of her, she thought in the haze of sex, to get off to the thought of fucking wild and free. But Mia didn't care what others thought. All that mattered was that they were consenting adults. And with her side-job, and the toned figure from countless workouts and hikes, Mia was never far from the proximity of consenting, beautiful women.

"You and everyone else." Camilia let out a giggle and went back down to her elbows. Mia smiled with appreciation and bit her lip. Her partner certainly included herself in that category, showing her eagerness with another sway of her hips and two fingers spreading her pussy. "Now put your condom-less cock inside me, Mia."

"Yes, ma'am." Mia said with a giggle. She stroked Camilia's pussy again, her two short nails briefly entering, before they locked in a grip around Camilia's hand. She guided her fling's fingers to her shaved balls and cock, having maneuvered herself inches away from penetration. Camilia's fingers stroked her length several times with lust. The woman's brown eyes were facing towards her, head turned around, and she looked at Mia with desire. Mia saw Camilia's gaze dip to her petite chest, and reading her aroused face, Mia pinched one of her nipples. Camilia bit her lip. Then the woman pulled Mia's cock inside her pussy.

They both groaned loudly. She was only three inches deep. Mia felt the warmth and wetness, familiar to her fingers by now, with her cock. And she loved it, pumping slowly back and forth. "Can I go deeper?" Mia said, voice moaning.

Camilia answered it with one of her own. "All the way, Mia."

Mia felt the need inside her grow. Her partner's eagerness was infectious. Mia reached out with one hand and gripped Camilia's black hair with roughness, while the other groped her butt. Camilia's pleased gasps answered her. Then Camilia's breath left her, as Mia pushed their hips together with a strong thrust. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the room alongside Mia's aroused groan, as she felt every inch of her cock experiencing pleasure from Camilia's pussy. The constriction of her walls felt like a hundred, perfect caresses on the sensitive flesh of Mia's dick. And Camilia's loud moans, breath shuddering, told Mia her pussy was loving the feel of virile flesh inside.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, Camilia." Mia's voice was husky with promise. She felt a rising surge coming from navel.

"I'm your slut, Mia." Camilia's voice was shaky with lust. And loud without shame. "A filthy, filthy slut who loves the bare dick inside her. I want everything."

The verbalized desire compelled Mia to pull back Camilia using the hair in her hand, the woman arching with a pained but pleased moan, and start thrusting with a light slap to Camilia's ass. Mia's fling answered with an eager gasp. One of her hands, still braced upon her elbow, went across her chest and started groping her own, sizable breast. Mia licked her lips at Camilia's response. She fucked harder with lustful slaps to Camilia's lower cheeks, nearly strong enough to bruise them, as groans left Camilia everytime she reached all six inches inside the welcoming pussy.

Then Mia bottomed out and stopped with an anticipatory bite of her lips. Camilia turned her hazy eyes around in question. Then she gasped as Mia leaned across her and took her for a kiss, before melting into it with a pleased moan. Mia's hungry tongue entered Camilia's eager mouth, and the woman tasted the remains of her arousal with only the all-consuming passion of someone on the edge of orgasm. Camilia was teased in other ways too. The woman was pushed just before climax when Mia's hands groped her breasts and pinched her nipples during their make-out. Mia felt more aroused, and some personal pride, as she felt with her body the mess she was turning the other woman into. Then Mia pulled apart, opening her eyes while dragging on Camilia's bottom lip with her teeth, and saw a woman's wild leer.

"Keep. Fucking." Camilia's voice was breaking up.

"I'll make you fucking cum," Mia said with a hickey to Camilia's throat. Then she leaned back, showing off her petite breasts to the other woman's wanton gaze, before firmly grasping an ass cheek with one hand. The other remained tightly gripped to Camilia's hair. Mia felt her dick close to releasing and she welcomed it with an eager grin. Forcing Camilia's eyes straight ahead, Mia pumped the woman with fast, powerful thrusts.

And like a well being pumped till it gave water, Camilia orgasmed. The woman's inner walls constricted in tight pleasureness on Mia's cock, as her fling let out a half-dozen pleased gasps and moans. Mia fed off the spasming climax. She kept thrusting to prolong Camilia's release with her own lusty grin and chase to the peak.

Then Mia's release was there. "Where?" Some questions didn't need more context.

"Any--anywhere."

Once more Mia pulled up Camilia's shuddering body by her hair, forcing the woman to arch her back with another moan, as she bottomed out inside her pussy. Her dick pulsed once, twice, then cum was shooting out of it. Several quick, thick, and voluminous bursts of virile seed went from her balls to the tip of her cock to deep inside Camilia's pussy. Mia let out a strong groan with each shot. Her climaxing body forced her to grope Camilia's ass with the hand pressed to it. The other woman didn't mind the risk to her womb, nor the redness of her butt, as she let out pleased sighs with whatever Mia did.

The last spurts left Mia's dick as she leaned down with a satiated smile and a pleasant feeling all over. She kissed her way up Camilia's nude back until she was at her neck. Again, Camilia's head was forced around, as Mia kissed the woman with a grin--and one that was answered in turn.

"You were amazing. I loved it," Mia said, voice full of appreciation and confidence. She was sure her partner loved it too.

And that was confirmed when Camilia wiggled at their softening connection, smile still strong and satisfied, and gave another pleased sigh. "I loved it too. You were perfect. Just as good as last night--and I hope this helps you remember." The last words were said in a teasing tone.

"Oh, I'm sure I can fill in the blanks now." Mia and Camilia giggled. Mia's bright blue eyes kept eye-contact with Camilia's brown ones. And now it was time for some responsible thinking, for as much as Mia didn't want to, it wouldn't be her body bearing any accidental consequences. "Before I forget, do you want Plan B? I can get some if needed."

Camilia gave a harder laugh. "Still pretending I might be a married woman? I'll tell you again: if I get pregnant, I get pregnant. I'll do the normal thing and drop off the kid at one of the orphanages."

"...Normal thing?"

*****

Mia learned several facts while softening inside her fling. Mia was also worried her fling was insane. She had to tell Camilia she had a strange dream, when the other woman had asked if she was ok. Apparently, the questions Mia had asked were basic knowledge, and things well-adjusted people should be well aware of and partake in.

Such as women getting pregnant after one-night stands. And society supporting them with countless orphanages and daycares. Mia felt her head turn, and felt it become dizzy when she pulled up articles on her phone.

"I'm, I'm fine, Camilia." Mia reassured the other woman again, who was sitting on top of the white sheets. Camila's olive skin glowed in the sun, her nude body was exposed without a care, showing everything including the last hints of white seed after she had cleaned up. The same white seed Camilia was willing to risk impregnating her. Because almost no one in this world wanted birth control.

Because people organized themselves as community-first, and when the community raised its children with all the resources at its disposal, was it really a big deal if single women got pregnant? That was the conclusion of an article Mia was reading, by a journalist analyzing the make-up of society. It wasn't revolutionary. Only people into psychology cared about diving deep into how things have always been.

Mia...was beginning to feel another stirring of lust. She eyed Camilia with a lidded look, and the woman responded with a coy grin and the spreading of her legs.

Lilytime
Lilytime
55 Followers