Miami Heat

Story Info
Hot and steamy Miami heat only adds to their sexy encounter.
1.8k words
4.64
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had fucked all night, off and on, but still managed to get a relatively early start. We were ready to get our vacation going as soon as possible. Fourth of July in Miami, Florida was hot and steamy, and you were dressed for it. You looked so damn good in your shorts and tank top that I knew today was going to be hard. Very hard.

I wore a short cotton sundress with no bra. It was breezy and light and gave me plenty of opportunities to drive you as crazy as you did me. I decided not to wear panties. I knew it was risky with the ocean breezes whipping around but we were in Miami, after all. Ass was everywhere already, I thought.

We had just gotten out of the Uber, and I was already looking for places to be naughty with you. You grabbed me around the waist, and we walked through the streets of Miami.

After the last 2 days, we didn't think we could possibly be any happier than we already were, but we were looking forward to trying all kinds of ways to top it.

We strolled around, laughing and enjoying all the sights the city had to offer. Sexy music flowed into the streets from every place we passed. Gorgeous people walked around, half naked and sweaty. It was a sexual smorgasbord. HOT! HOT! HOT!

We stopped so I could use the restroom and when I came back, I noticed a lady eyeballing you up and down. I instantly became curious. She was a beautiful, Latin beauty and she smelled amazing. I would've been very interested in getting to know her, but she wasn't looking at me at all. Her eyes were locked on you.

Feeling a little left out, I walked up behind you, pushed my titties against your back, grabbed your chest, and wrapped my arms around your waist. I turned my head and laid it against your back, happily sighed and gave that bitch a wink as I ran my hand across your cock. She said something in Spanish, then rolled her eyes and turned away quickly.

My mischievous laugh caught your attention. You had no idea what was happening behind you, but you liked what you felt.

"What are you up to back there, young lady?" you said. "Who meeee?" I said coyly. You chuckled and told me I was a handful. I scoffed and replied, "Luckily you have two hands," and then we both laughed. But you knew today was going to be a challenge--a fun one--at least until you gave me what I wanted.

You turned around and squeezed me so tight you lifted me off the ground while kissing me and we disappeared down a side street. You put me down, but I kept walking backwards, making out with you the entire time.

I could feel your cock poking my hip and suddenly my mouth watered. I licked my lips and stroked it through your shorts. People were now around us and you quickly turned me around, forcing me to walk in front of you, shielding your obvious erection from view.

We were having the best time, teasing and playing with each other, all day. One thing was for sure, whenever we could get the chance to fuck, it was going to be hottttt.

From sitting across from you, giving you a quick peek up my skirt, exposing that beautiful glistening pussy you loved so much, to you fingering me slowly under the table at lunch, to you pulling me onto your bulging lap while we listened to a street musician, whispering in my ear, what you wanted to do to me later.

My body was aching with the thoughts that swirled around my head. I asked why later? Why not now?

You told me that you'd always wanted to fuck at the top of Panorama Tower, which happened to be the tallest building in Miami. That sounded amazing to me, and it was all I needed to hear. I grabbed your hand and we walked. The sun was starting to set, and I knew we needed to get to the hotel before the holiday crowd started to gather.

We were finally approaching the hotel after walking a few blocks. Beads of sweat gathered on your chest and started to drip down just as the double doors opened. Suddenly the sweat all over my body hit the air conditioning and my nipples got rock hard. The headlights were on high beams and aimed straight for you.

We strolled around the inside of the hotel. It was crowded and beautiful. We took advantage of every opportunity we could, groping and kissing each other around every corner. We suddenly hear an announcement that the fireworks would soon begin, and the majority of the hotel patrons started exiting the front.

We weren't leaving until we fucked. Just then, an elevator opened a ton of people funneled out and we got in. Straight to the top floor, we would go. As soon as the door closed it was ON!

We were all over each other, kissing, touching, licking, nibbling. You pulled both my shoulder straps down and began kissing, biting and licking my titties. You grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it up, shoving your hard, bulging cock against me, rubbing it back and forth against my soaked panties as I my back was pressed against the elevator wall behind me. We kissed, deep and passionately. That alone could make me cum, but we weren't here to cum in an elevator. We'd done that before.

The elevator door opened to an empty hallway. We ran down the hall, looking for a way to the roof so we could fuck like wild animals. It had been a long, cock-teasing day. My pussy was pulsing, and I had no doubt your cock was throbbing, anticipating the most intense orgasm.

Every time we stopped at a stairwell to see if it went to the roof, you would bend me over and pull up my skirt, finger fucking me or you dropped down to lick my pussy with a quick tongue. It was driving me crazy and every single time I wanted to straddle you and ride you like there was no tomorrow.

We finally see the last stairwell exit we hadn't checked and walked inside, then up to the rooftop we went. The view was incredible, high above the streets, the beach, the crowd, who lined up and down both sides of every street and sidewalks.

I fell to my knees, pulled your shorts down around your ankles and searched for your cock with my tongue. I stroked you with one hand, circling your ass with my other hand. You spread your legs open wide, and I knew you wanted it. I slowly put your dick in my mouth, slid it all the way down to your balls, then slowly pulled it out while looking up at you. You touched the side of my face just as my eyes closed and I take you in again, but further this time. I gagged a little and my eyes began to water as I put you further down my throat with each stroke. You moaned in ecstasy.

I found my rhythm and was able to suck you deep down my throat at a good pace. Saliva ran down my hand and down your balls. My hand was soaked but it helped. When I was ready to slide my finger into your ass, it slid right in. Your eyes widened. I had never done that before and don't know what made me start, but you loved it.

You started fucking my face even more. The finger went in further and began pulsing with the same rhythm as your blowjob. You were so turned on you let out a big moan and threw me onto the ground and suddenly it's 1969. You couldn't believe how wet I was but after waiting all day, my pussy was swimming in its own juices.

Neither could get enough of the other. It was so hot and sloppy. I started fingering you faster and you did the same. I came so fast all over your face that I started sucking and stroking you faster...slower...then faster again, the slow, bringing you to the edge of an orgasm then backing off, still working you up like I had been all day.

It was working but you weren't ready to cum yet...not until you could get your cock deep inside me. You twisted around and I quickly put both my legs around your neck then slowly let my legs fall to each side, opening my wet pussy up wide for you to fuck me so deep, so hard, so fast, so good.

The sloshing sound was so loud as you fucked me. It began pouring down the crack of my ass. I laid in a pool of my own cum. It gathered under my ass and made it very slippery. Your cock was still so rock hard, as soon as one orgasm would end, another would begin. I screamed out, really loud, drown out by the sounds from the crowd below. You began thrusting into me faster just as fireworks started overhead.

I couldn't stop cumming. "Please....please...oh my god...I can't stop. Fuckkkkkk me. Please don't stop, baby. Oh my god, pleaseeee. I'm cumming again!"

You worked so hard to please me and you were doing an excellent job. Once you knew I was satisfied, I could tell you were ready to cum. Just as the finale began, you pounded me so hard I must have bit my tongue. I could taste the blood in my mouth, but I didn't care.

You destroyed my pussy, all the while recounting all the times throughout the day you wanted to do this. It was such a turn on. I started to cum again. My wet pussy tightened around your swollen cock so hard that you started to fuck me even faster. I didn't think it was possible. Then, before either of us knew what was happening, your cock slid out of my pussy and into my ass at full force. I screamed so loud. It hurt in the best way possible and we both started to cum. You got three more strokes in me before you came more than you ever have. My pussy vibrated and quivered all over you.

You pulled out and began jerking off and cum went all over my chin, stomach and chest. Finally, you collapsed onto me and we both laid there, breathless...and beyond satisfied. We watched what was left of the fireworks above our naked, twisted bodies and caught our breath.

You always knew exactly what my body wanted...what it needed, and I always looked for new ways to keep you smiling & rock hard. It didn't matter where we'd go next. One thing is for sure, my suitcase would always be packed and ready to go anywhere with you.