All Comments on 'Miami Spice'

by financer7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Correction

No, your wife is simply a pig slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
We enjoyed it

Nicely written. Good story about a very much in love couple exploring their sexuality. We hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd like to know who developed them, not many

companies would. I guess I don't understand the concept of a man wanting to just sit and watch his wife get fucked. Myself and another woman in front of my husband he might like, but that...I don't think so. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cheesy Dialog!

Man, cheesy dialog!! "I have always wanted to say yes to your urgings, my love, I have just always been afraid of how you would view me afterwards". No woman talks like this in real life! Especially when their about to have sex with two men right in front of their husband!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
10" cock

How stupid so I rated it 1*.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago

As they say this is your mind on drugs!

Why do all these gay guys get married?

All the guys I know want two women not three guys!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Hubby´s good luck

I enjoyed your story despite some minor details where I saw a contradiction. ie; She grabbed the base of his cock and ran her hand down¨ If you´re at the base you can´t go any further, you can go up! but not down. There were a few others I noticed but to me not enough to detract from the enjoyment of reading a good story. I never enjoyed the priviledge of watching my late wife. That was something she only did for her boyfriend as she had a MFM with him. Something she woulld never allow me. My wife never forgave me for going bald so a lot of things I had wanted to do with her were denied to me and given to her boyfriend. A lot of our vacations were spent at home or visiting family cause she didn´t want to be seen in public with a bald men. Anyway I enjoyed your story and I must say your wife is one lucky woman and you´re one lucky man.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Gift

Just what very woman wants, her own whore's scrapbook. The gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous