Mia's Complaint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" Mia let her own laughter die down before she continued. "You and Bob..."

"He was already married to Mandi when I came up here. When she died, he didn't want anyone else for years. I'm still not sure if he does, really. He's gotten over the loss, but I've never seen him express interest in any other woman." Jenny paused for a sip of her wine. "Honestly, I thought he might be hoping for a fling with you. But that only shows I didn't know him nearly as well as I ought to, the way he's been such a gentleman with you."

"Almost too much so," Mia confessed. "I'd love a bit of fun, honestly, and I admire him so much! But surely the two of you...I mean, I could see the way you looked at each other in the pool."

"We've been naked together hundreds of times, Mia."

"That's just it! You have, but you were still giving each other that look of adoration...I know that look, Jenny."

"Guilty as charged!" Jenny held up her wine glass and Mia clinked it. "You know what? Maybe this year. You've brought a lot of life back into this house, Mia, and into Bob. But let's forget about him and me for a moment. What did you mean by 'a bit of fun'?"

"I mean I really need to get laid!" Mia laughed. "Wow, I've had a lot of the wine, haven't I? But it's true. I haven't had a date in ages, and skinnydipping puts me in a mood, you know..."

"I do know," Jenny said. "Believe me, I do. Listen, no pressure, but if you're reconsidering my offer last night..."

Mia nodded her head and reached for the remote to switch the television off.

"No offense, Mia," Jenny said as they both made their way up the stairs, "But we both smell like potatoes. Join me for a shower?"

"I think I'd like that," Mia said, feeling the same wonderful tickle down inside that she recalled from showering in the locker room at the Y back home.

Jenny's huge breasts were impossible to miss, of course, but Mia had kept her mouth shut all morning at the pool. As Jenny pulled her top off and they both sat majestically at attention in her bra, Mia couldn't help herself. "God, I hope those aren't too uncomfortable," she said, unbuttoning her blouse so her own svelte 36Bs came into view.

"I've had them for forty years and change," Jenny said, reaching back to undo her bra. "I'm used to them. You just won't catch me jogging without a bra, that's all." She laughed and watched as Mia let her own breasts out. "But I do envy you a bit. So perky!"

"The feeling is mutual," Mia said.

"Come on, really?"

"They look like a lot of fun to play with," Mia confessed; her hands were itching to rub them. Seeing every indication that she was welcome to do just that, she reached gingerly for them and looked at Jenny.

"Go ahead," Jenny said. "Can I do the same?"

"Please do!"

Jenny's hands felt wonderful on Mia's breasts, but the supple heaviness of Jenny's breasts in her own hands was just divine. Mia wasn't sure which gave her more pleasure, but together they had her squirming in delight. "Oooohooo!" she squealed, flicking playfully at Jenny's fat nipples with her thumbs while rubbing the undersides with all her fingers.

"That tickles, but I like it!" Jenny said. "You have a lovely touch! Have you been with a woman before?"

"I've played with some online, but never in real life." Mia reached unbuttoned her skirt and pushed her panties down along with it, and eagerly welcomed Jenny's hand in her bush a moment later.

"I'm so glad not all women your age shave," Jenny said, running her fingers through Mia's dark, thick curls and stroking her lips lightly.

"Oh, now you're tickling me!" Mia squealed. "But it feels great!" She reached over and unbuttoned Jenny's pants. By the time she got them down, she felt Jenny's finger inside her. "Ohhhhhhh..." She was vaguely aware of Jenny kicking her pants and panties off, as she held onto her upper body for balance while her fingers stroked Mia into a wonderful lather. "Don't stop!"

Jenny didn't stop. She flicked relentlessly at Mia's clit while rubbing two fingers in a gentle but fast rhythm in her pussy. Mia's right hand found its way back to Jenny's breasts, and she resumed caressing them while savoring the beautiful sensation with her eyes closed.

She came with a yelp, and Jenny brought her stroking to a stop but kept her fingers inside her. "I haven't felt this in too long!" she said. "Let me enjoy it a moment longer?"

"Please do!" said Mia huskily as she tried to catch her breath. "And thank you!" She looked down at Jenny's pussy. "I'm sorry, Jenny, I..."

"I'll show you just what to do later," Jenny said. "For now, let's get washed off."

Mia had the time of her life washing Jenny off and welcoming the same from her. While rinsing the shampoo out of Jenny's bush, Mia got her first lesson. "While your hand is there, dear," Jenny said, and she pressed Mia's fingers onto just the right spot. "It's no different from rubbing your own clit."

"Do you like rubbing it directly?" Mia asked. "Mine is too sensitive for that, at least right away."

"Not unusual," Jenny said. "But yes, I like it direct, in light circles like this." She guided Mia's fingertips for a few rounds, then took her hand away and let Mia rub her into a tizzy on her own. "Oh, you're a natural, dear!" she sang out as Mia gave her left breast a lift with her free hand and went right on stroking her clit just right. As the hot water splashed wonderfully on her back, Mia wasn't sure what was the biggest thrill -- Jenny's husky moans, her stiff clit under Mia's finger, her deliciously heavy breast in Mia's hand, or their wet skins rubbing together everywhere. Mia eagerly kept up with all of them until Jenny came with a wonderful shriek.

Mia was impressed. "I wish I could be that uninhibited!" she said.

"I'm quite sure I can make that happen," Jenny said, and turning around she hugged Mia tightly. "Now let's get dried off and then you'll see."

Mia made no effort to hide her amusement at watching Jenny's breasts bouncing around as she dried herself off. She was delighted to realize she no longer felt a shred of the inhibition she'd been trying to beat down all week -- it was finally gone. Nevertheless she felt a slight qualm when Jenny saw her start to wrap the towel around her for the walk back to the bedroom and shook her head.

"We're leaving our towels in here," Jenny proclaimed.

"What if Bob's downstairs?"

"He's already seen you naked, Mia. And you've seen him."

"But won't he think it's...weird?"

Jenny shook her head again as she hung up her towel on the hook and opened the bathroom door. "Trust me, he'll be nothing but happy for you. Now, hold your head up high, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about."

Mia did as she was told, and forced a smile as she walked down the hall as naked as the day she was born. By the time they got to Jenny's bedroom door, the smile was genuine and she was feeling elated.

She did not, though, have the courage just yet to look over the banister and see if Bob was in fact in sight downstairs. So she didn't know, for the time being, that Bob spotted both women in their full glory and walking towards the same bedroom. She also had no way of knowing Jenny was right -- he was immensely pleased for Mia. "Good for them both," he said with a grin that nearly hid his envy even from himself as he went to get a beer from the fridge and tell himself yet again that his heart still belonged to Mandi.

"I guess I told you before, I always wanted this room when I lived here," Jenny said as she flipped on the bedside lamp. "You can see why. So spacious."

"You didn't want my room?" Mia asked. "Bob says that was the one all the women wanted."

"All but Mandi," Jenny said. "She and Bob had this room."

"Oh my God!" Suddenly Mia felt naked rather than nude, and she wrapped her arms around herself as if trying to keep warm in the hot summer night.

"Mia, it's okay!" Jenny ran over and took Mia in her arms. "Bob told me ages ago I was welcome to stay here. He said it was as good a way as any to pay tribute to her spirit by enjoying her space. He just didn't want to sleep in here anymore."

"That makes sense," Mia said, and she relaxed in Jenny's embrace.

"I don't think he's ever even been in the room since she died. But he doesn't want to leave it to just get dusty and old either."

"Well, I'm sure Mandi's happy knowing people are still making love in here, huh?" Mia asked, and she tightened her grip on Jenny's big body. She'd never been so intimate with another woman before, and it was a lovely change of pace.

"Of course!" Jenny didn't have the heart to tell Mia what Mandi would have thought of her -- or that she may well not have been happy about their dream living on in her absence anyway. Mandi had sometimes let her authority in the commune go to her head. But Mia didn't need to know about that. "Now then, Mia, are you ready to learn?"

Mia grinned and took Jenny's hand in hers and placed it on her vulva. "You tell me!" she quipped.

She'd been downright jealous of Jenny's uninhibited moans and grunts in the shower. But from the moment she felt Jenny's gentle fingers find their way inside her, she had no further trouble finding her own voice. "Feels so good!" she hissed, grabbing onto Jenny's elbow for balance.

"You certainly are ready!" Jenny said. She leaned in and kissed Mia's lips. Mia welcomed Jenny's mouth on hers, for she felt like screeching in pleasure at her stroking and then there'd be no keeping their secret from Bob. As Jenny rubbed her pussy to her distraction from everything else, Mia did her best to return the favor all over Jenny's breasts and sides. But she was much too lost in the throes of passion to have any chance at giving as much pleasure as she was getting.

Jenny apparently guessed as much, for she pulled back from Mia's lips and slid her fingers out and said, "Get on the bed!"

Mia did as she was told, wondering how Jenny would be able to reach inside like that at the new angle. Unless she was planning to...but Mia didn't believe she would.

She had only a moment to wonder before Jenny proved her disbelief wrong. Mia felt her heart flip as Jenny flopped down between her legs and dove in. "Aieeee!" Mia shrieked as she felt Jenny's tongue flick up and down her lips and across her clit. No man she'd been with had ever had such a magic touch as that! Once that first cathartic yelp was out, she longed to really let go. "Ohhhh, feels so good, I want to scream, Jenny. I want to scream!"

Jenny came up from air, but slid two fingers inside Mia again. "Go ahead and do it," she said. "That's what it's all about, letting go!"

"But Bob!" Mia whispered, trying in vain to keep from moaning loudly again.

"But Bob will be happy for you!" With that, Jenny went to town on Mia's clit again, sucking long and hard and teasing it with her tongue.

That proved a bridge too far for Mia, who let fly with a howl that she barely even recognized as her own voice. "So good!" she squealed. "Keep it up!"

Jenny did keep it up, rubbing her fingers in and out at an increasing pace, planting kiss after luxuriant kiss all over her vulva, licking her clit just enough to drive her into ever-louder expressions of joy, rubbing her hip and belly with her free hand until Mia lost control and came with a roar she was sure the neighbors could hear.

"You're a good student," Jenny teased, still rubbing her damp fingers through Mia's pubic hair; it tickled, but she loved it.

"Thank you!" Mia ran both her hands through Jenny's thick hair affectionately. "But there's no way I can do that as well as you do."

"Don't sell yourself short," Jenny said as she knelt up and lay back beside Mia. "You're a woman yourself, you know what feels good for you." She spread her legs. "Of course, you don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable."

"No, no, I want to!" Mia said. "Fair's fair, and if I can make you feel even half as much pleasure..."

"I know you can do it!" Jenny said as Mia settled herself between her thighs. Soon she felt Mia's warm breath on her vulva -- but nothing more yet. "If you'd rather not, Mia," she offered.

"No, I do!" Mia said in an apologetic tone. "It's just...I've never seen a vagina this close up before. I can't really look at mine like this, after all."

"That would take some serious contortion," Jenny agreed with a laugh. "Feel free to look all you want, and if that's all you want --"

It wasn't all Mia wanted. Before she could lose her nerve, she latched onto Jenny's clit and gave it a long, slow lick. She was rewarded with a throaty moan of approval, which spurred her on to more. She wasn't crazy about the taste but it wasn't as bad as she'd sometimes imagined, and Jenny's heaving and screeching made it all worth it. So did reaching up to play with both of Jenny's breasts, which she did with pleasant abandon while continuing with her kissing and licking.

She could have flicked at Jenny's plump nipples all night, of that she was quite sure. Even so, she was a bit relieved when Jenny came. "There it is!" she yelped.

Mia pulled back for a moment, but Jenny squeezed her thighs together and pulled at her head. "Keep it up!" she ordered, and Mia did, feeling newly turned on herself as she heard the fruits of the pleasure she was giving Jenny.

At last Jenny loosened her legs and Mia was free to plant one last kiss on her clit and retake her place on the other side of the bed. "That was beautiful, Jenny, but I'm sure glad you came when you did," she said.

"Sore neck?" Jenny asked.

"That's common, is it?" Mia asked, rubbing it.

"Probably every man who's gone down on you felt it," Jenny said.

"No one ever has before!" Mia corrected her. "But I think from now on I'll have to insist on it!"

Jenny laughed and hugged Mia, and then pulled back just enough to give Mia room to touch her. She took Mia's hand and placed it on her left breast. "You're welcome to play with these some more if you want," she said, and Mia most eagerly did just that.

Downstairs, Bob was glad he'd seen what he'd seen. It had given him a chance to come to terms with the sound of their lovemaking before he actually had to hear it. Hear it, though, he did, and it gave him the sort of heartache he hadn't felt since he'd stopped his crying over Mandi years before. What a fool he'd been to keep Jenny at arm's length all that time! But what was there to do about it now?

But he wouldn't be jealous, Bob vowed, as he went out to the kitchen to get another beer. What good would that do? Besides, who knew what sort of friends of friends might turn up on Sunday?

He told himself as much, but he didn't feel it. He didn't want a pretty young thing, he wanted Jenny. He wouldn't be jealous, or at least he wouldn't act jealous -- but he could tell already, it wasn't going to be easy.

Mia had breakfast duty in the morning. When the alarm went off, she lingered in Jenny's arms for a few minutes later than usual. "So tempting to stay right here, isn't it?" she asked.

"It certainly is," Jenny replied. "But we don't want Bob getting too jealous, do we?"

"You love him, don't you?"

Jenny nodded and couldn't hide her sad smile. "I don't think he's going to let his walls down for anyone anytime soon, Mia. I've been waiting a while now."

"What if I could knock them down?" Mia grinned, and pulled back the sheets.

"Mia, you're a beautiful young woman, but I've known Bob a long time."

"Maybe that's the problem?" Mia climbed out of bed and stretched, welcoming Jenny's admiring gaze on her bare body. "Sometimes we stick with what's comfortable even though it's not what we really want, you know?"

"I take it that's what possessed you to go skinnydipping that first time?"

"Exactly." Mia smiled and nodded. "And we know how well that worked."

"If you think you can get through to Bob, Mia, go right ahead," Jenny said, pulling the covers back up; she wasn't on duty until the lunch rush. "But I warn you, he's a tough nut to crack."

"Speaking of hard, you saw how he looked at me yesterday at the pool, didn't you?" Mia laughed, and to her pleasure Jenny joined in.

It was Mia's first morning working the breakfast shift on her own, and she thought she might have to call Bob for help sooner or later. But she surprised herself by getting through it on her own, and she was feeling as confident about her performance as she was giddy about last night when Bob appeared just past ten o'clock. "Good morning!" she said with the most flirtatious grin she could muster; she was bursting with pleasant embarrassment about last night and hope for tonight.

"'Morning," Bob said. "Looks like you made it through your first solo breakfast. Nice job!"

"Thanks!" Mia said. "I almost called you so many times, but...it all worked out in the end."

"I'm glad." And he was. But he couldn't completely hide his wistfulness or his envy -- he couldn't very well compete with her for Jenny, could he? As he took his seat at the corner table and watched her float around with the coffeepot, he wasn't sure which one of them he was feeling more jealous of. It was almost tempting to say he was bowing out of Nude Day this year -- how bittersweet to spend the day naked with the both of them?!

Mia didn't know all that was going through his mind, but she did notice he seemed just as discontented as she had written about being in her application letter. It was all too easy to guess why, even as she recalled what Jenny had said -- and didn't he belong with Jenny anyway?

All the more reason to do her part towards his letting her in, she vowed. So when there was only one customer left and his coffee cup was full, she took a detour by Bob's table. "Say, Bob," she said, "How about a swim when I'm off duty?"

"Jenny won't be able to join us," Bob warned. "She's on duty from lunch through tonight."

"I know." Mia grinned. "Just us, Bob?"

Bob nearly said forget it -- he did not want Mia's pity. But, remembering his vow last night, he nodded. "I'd like that, Mia."

It felt too good to be true, so Bob took a detour to his bedroom after the lunch rush. He was already hard with anticipation, and once again shy about his appearance. But he remembered Mia's reaction when he'd put himself down the other day, and as he undressed he vowed not to do it again. As he pulled on his bathrobe, he caught a glimpse of the photograph of Mandi on his dresser and gave it a long look. But he didn't let it stop him.

To his relief, Mia was settled cross-legged in a deck chair by the pool, reading a book and wearing a sunhat and nothing else. "Hi, Bob," she said with a welcoming smile as she set down her book and picked up a bottle of sunblock. "Do my back?"

"With pleasure," Bob said, pulling of his robe and setting it on the next chair. He lathered on the lotion and rubbed it gently all the way down to her buttocks, wishing he could touch her elsewhere. "This sure brings back memories," he said.

"You had poolside orgies, did you?" Mia asked, hoping to steer the conversation into juicier waters.

"Well...yes." Bob laughed. "I hope that's not too much information."

"Then I wouldn't have asked!" Mia turned around, and Bob found himself with his hands held expectantly just over her breasts. She looked down at them and he began to pull them away, but she stopped him. "It's okay, Bob," she said. "I asked because I wanted to know, really." Then she grinned. "And if you want to play with these..."

She drew his hands in closer, but he pulled back. "It's none of my business, Mia, but you and Jenny..."

"We had a beautiful night, but I'm straight and I think she is, too."

"She is, mostly," Bob said. "she had an occasional fling with a woman now and then, but she mostly dated men."

"Dated? Past tense?"

"We're older now, Mia."