Mia's Complaint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia took a triumphant deep breath and sat back up straight. She felt magnificent in the noonday sun.

"How did you end up here, anyway?" Mark asked her.

"I was discontented." Mia couldn't help laughing as she said it. "Was," she repeated.

"Was," Mark repeated. "You certainly don't look that way now. Or feel it. You are going to stay, aren't you?"

"Can't imagine anywhere else I'd want to live," she said.

Mia's howls and moans had not gone unnoticed back at the pool, but no one had any thought of interrupting the tryst. "I'm glad someone's getting lucky," Bob quipped at one point, after Jenny had joined him again on the poolside. He couldn't hide his pleasure that it wasn't Jenny causing those noises this time, and grinned at her as he said it. "Remember how wild these parties used to get?" he asked Jenny as the Pinders took their leave to get some refreshments. "Looks like she's even bringing that back. For the youngsters anyway."

"It doesn't have to be them only," Jenny said. She took his hand in both of hers.

To her delight, Bob didn't recoil as she'd imagined he might. But he did look at her with concern in his eyes. "Jenny, don't tease me like that," he said.

"I'm not teasing you, Bob."

"What do you mean?" Now he did pull back. "Come on, we're like platonic life partners, aren't we?"

"I never asked for that," Jenny said. "Did you?"

Bob looked bewildered, but not unhappy. "Jenny...can we discuss this in private?"

Jenny looked down and saw he was getting hard, and she nodded and took his hand.

A few minutes later, they were seated side by side on his bed. Just as he sat down, he jumped back up and made for the dresser. Jenny knew why: there was a picture of Mandi on it. He set the frame face down. "Sorry," he said. "But some things never change."

"I don't want to try to replace her," Jenny said. "But she's not coming back, and...I love you, Bob." She stood up and hoped he might embrace her. When instead he stopped short and gazed at her breasts, she smiled. "You know, you're welcome to play with them."

"I have always wanted to," he confessed, though he kept his hands to himself for the moment and instead looked in her eyes at last. "It's marvelous what that girl has brought back to this house, isn't it?"

"Yes, and you know, she wants to see us together," Jenny said.

"Don't you know I know you slept with her?" Bob asked.

"Don't you know I know she slept with you too?"

Bob laughed. "That's a fair point. But no, I didn't know that. I confess, I really don't know if I was more jealous of you or of her that night. Not that you did anything wrong, of course. But it did make me realize I might lose you when I never even really had you."

"And still you didn't say anything to me." Jenny couldn't help being a bit hurt.

"I'm a fool, what can I say?"

"You're not a fool, you're just scared you'll spoil our friendship. I'm a little afraid, too, to tell you the truth. But having Mia here has brought so much joy back to the house. It's reminded me, some things are worth risking!"

"I like the way you think." Bob was back to staring at Jenny's massive breasts. "It is worth a try, isn't it?"

"Yes, and dammit, Bob, these are getting itchy for your touch!" Jenny propped her breasts up with her own hands and gave him a look that all but ordered him to caress them.

Bob laughed and put a fast end to years of longing by taking them in his hands. "So supple," he said in a voice just above a whisper. "Just like I always imagined."

"Your hands feel that way, too!" Jenny's smile was as welcoming as could be as his rubbing grew bolder and more self-assured. "Bob, you don't know how many times I've imagined this," she cooed as she looked down at his hands.

"You can see how I feel about it," he quipped, looking down at his rock-hard cock.

"No, Bob," Jenny corrected. "I can't see over my boobs thanks to you."

They both burst into peals of laughter, and promptly they were locked in a fond embrace and kissing like the passionate young lovers they had almost been so many years before. Any self-consciousness either one felt about their aging bodies was flung to the wind as they were flung onto Bob's bed. Jenny soon found Bob nestled between her breasts, kissing her right nipple and fingering her left one eagerly. Curse them both for denying this for so long, she thought, but oh! Was it ever worth it! She reached down between her legs and gave him a playful tug, which made him yelp, but he didn't let up on her breasts.

Just as Jenny was starting to get frustrated for more, Bob - as if reading her mind - gave her nipple a final long kiss and then slid down between her thighs. Jenny had just enough time for her heart to flutter in anticipation before she felt his lips lock onto her clit.

"Aouuuuu, Bob!" Like Mia not long before, Jenny had a fleeting worry of being overheard at the party outside and, like her, she promptly forgot all about that worry as Bob went to town on her pussy. A memory fluttered through her pleasure-addled mind of hearing Mandi make those same noises ages ago, which only intensified her joy at Bob's expert play now. Just how had he stayed so good at this through all those celibate years?!

But Jenny didn't ask. She was too wrapped up in lovely sensation to care.

When Bob had kissed, licked and teased her to three throaty orgasms, Jenny couldn't bear to keep all the pleasure to herself any longer. She pushed his shoulders down gently. "Thank you, but I feel so selfish here!" she said.

"No need to feel that way," Bob said. "We've waited so long for it, haven't we?"

"Yes, and I'm still waiting to have you inside me, aren't I?" Jenny looked at him through the valley of her breasts, with that look that had always made him take notice before.

It worked this time, too. Bob knelt up and climbed on top, and Jenny guided him in with her hands. "That's one thing Mia couldn't do for me," she quipped.

Bob laughed and tried to think of a creative way to say Jenny's vagina felt utterly different from Mia's - which it did - but he was too taken with the joy of being there to think of anything. Instead he just held still for a moment, nestled deliciously inside her and gazing into her eyes. "Worth every moment of the wait, wouldn't you say?" he asked at last.

"And how!" Jenny agreed, stroking his hair and leaning up for a kiss, not caring where his lips had just been.

He made love to her slowly, deliberately, as if this longed-for chance might be the only chance he got. Jenny breathed deeply and moaned her approval wordlessly, gazing into his eyes as he bobbed just above her. "Oh, Bob, so beautiful!" she finally said in the midst of one particularly long, slow thrust.

"I could stay in here all day," he whispered in her ear before sliding slowly outward again.

"Please do!"

Jenny didn't even feel her orgasm coming, so mellow was their pace. But come it did, just as he reached all the way in and lingered tantalizingly there. "Oooff..."

"Did you come?"

"Still am!" It was all the words she could get out, and all Bob needed to hear. He finally picked up the pace, thrilling to the look on her face as the sensation built up and crested as if in slow motion. "Oooooohhhhhhh!" she finally said as it receded. Bob didn't slow down, and Jenny wasn't surprised to see and hear him join her a moment later. He threw himself at her and remained still, buried deep within, as he came.

They lay together silent for a long moment, the din of the party outside still ringing.

"Please tell me we don't have to rejoin them outside," Bob finally said.

Jenny laughed and hugged him tightly. "I'm sure they'll know why we're not around!"

They lay together until nearly dinnertime, napping and chatting and reminiscing and talking bravely of the future Mia might bring to the commune. By the time they finally went back downstairs, the party was mostly over. Mia and Mark were still there, chatting amicably with the Pinders, and Jenny was pleased to see Sandy looked fairly comfortable with her parents now. "There were a lot of concerns about sunburns," explained Mia, who was herself rather pink all over. Bob and Jenny could see in her eyes that she was delighted for them, but she didn't mention it.

"We were just talking about getting some clothes on and going to town for dinner," added Cindy. "Are you interested?"

"Absolutely," said Bob.

"I see you've overcome your fears, Sandy?" Jenny asked.

"It's still a little weird," Sandy admitted; she was seated between her parents, but none of them were making any effort to cover up.

"It is for us, too," her father said. "But we're proud of you, Sandy."

"I hope you're coming next year, then?" Mia asked them.

Sandy nodded gingerly.

"And you'll be here, will you?" Jenny asked Mia.

"I'll stay on one condition," Mia said. "Let's have the pool always be clothing optional?"

"We insist," said Bob with a grin. "Upstairs, too. Jenny, if you want to keep my old room..."

"I want it to be our new room!" Jenny said.

All eyes were on Bob, and a whoop of joy went up when he nodded and smiled.