Mia's Complaint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But still not too old for love!" Mia protested, and she looked unapologetically down at his hard cock. "No offense, but anyone can see that right now." She laughed gently, hoping he would join in.

He did, but he still didn't touch her or invite her to touch him. "You're beautiful all right, Mia, but I'm no dirty old man."

"No one's saying you are!"

"Thank you. Let's get in the water and I'll explain." He jumped in, still without having touched Mia anywhere but on her back, and she followed suit. Though she ached to hold him, she kept a respectable space between them as they shook their wet hair out of their eyes and stood chest-deep in the middle of the pool.

Mia was tickled to feel the water lapping at her nipples, which were hard, and she welcomed his gaze at them. "Now, Bob, it's just us and we've literally got nothing to hide. What's on your mind?"

"God, I sure do like the new attitude you've brought here," Bob allowed. "Here's the deal, Mia. I buried my one true love years ago, and haven't even been on a date since then. When you're alone for that long...it can be intimidating."

"Intimidating?!" Mia asked. "Bob, how can I be intimidating right now?" She looked down at herself and laughed again.

"You're not," Bob said. "I mean, not in the way you seem to think. It's more...Jenny's been my rock for a long time, she got me through the darkest days of my life, and I don't want to jeopardize that. And as for you, you're beautiful all right, but that's just it. I can't hope to compete with you or for you."

"You don't have to do either!" Mia opened her arms, then stopped short. "Sorry, Bob -- can I give you a hug?"

"Certainly," he forced himself to say, and he welcomed her embrace. Her strong young arms felt delightful around him, and all at once he knew the battle was lost -- and that was a good thing.

Mia was just as thrilled at the victory of his warm, wet embrace and his hardness rubbing against her leg. She felt him wiggling back and forth to brush it against her skin, and she giggled. "Don't keep that pleasure to yourself!" she warned.

"Oh, Mia, I could never ask you..." Bob's voice trailed away, and once again she saw defeat in his eyes, even as his arms stayed locked tight around her and his cock stayed nice and hard against her thigh.

"Bob, does it look to you like I'd say no?" she asked. "Remember why you invited me here in the first place?"

"Yes, and it looks like it was just what the doctor ordered for you," Bob said. "The discontented young woman is just a memory."

"Well, I don't know about that yet," Mia said. "But I feel like I fit here the way I haven't fit anywhere else since I don't know when. And that's thanks to you! And Jenny, but you too. The sense of freedom to be myself, and literally not hide anything - it's delicious, you know?" With that she reached down and stroked his shaft. "Mind if I play with it a bit?"

"More than a bit, if you're sure, Mia," he said, and he leaned in for a kiss, happily received by Mia. He moved his hands around front and at last she was treated to the fondling she'd longed for on her breasts, while she circled the tip of his cock lightly with her thumb, to his audible pleasure. "Ohhhh, that feels wonderful!" he said. "It's been too long!"

"Just how long has it been?" Mia pulled back for a serious moment, though she continued stroking him and welcoming his own lush caresses on her breasts.

"Since you thought boys were icky, at least," Bob quipped. "Even before Mandi died, she wasn't well enough for sex for quite a while."

"Oh, Bob..."

"Don't pity me, Mia, please!" Bob warned.

"Okay," Mia said. "But might I ask, don't you think it's time for you to have some fun again?" She squeezed his hardness and added, "Part of you seems to think so!"

"All of me does!" Bob confessed. "Honestly, Mia, as long as we're being so brutally open with each other, I've been thinking for years, Jenny and I...well, Mandi wouldn't approve, but there's plenty she wouldn't approve of. She was human like the rest of us."

"I think you and Jenny belong together too," Mia said. "Even last night I was thinking so."

"But as you can see, I'm awfully out of practice," Bob said, looking down at his hands on her breasts.

"Nonsense, that feels great," Mia said. "But you know, if you'd like to practice first..." She grinned.

"Let's get you on the pool chair up there now!"

Mia didn't need to hear it twice. She scrambled up the ladder and stood on the edge drying her hair as she watched him climb out after her. With her legs spread a bit, she felt utterly vulnerable - and she welcomed the sensation as he admired her. He had far less hair to dry off, and was already settled on the reclining chair when she set the towel down and shook her long mane out with a triumphant flair. She straddled the chair and his legs and sat down on his thighs, utterly and happily aware of her pink vulva peeking out of its furry cloak.

Bob gripped affectionately at her thighs and gazed between them, but didn't move to touch it yet, giving Mia a sense of frustration as she was now utterly hungry for him. "Are you only going to admire it?" she asked in a tone that was far sweeter than she was feeling at that moment.

"I don't want to only admire it," he allowed, at last reaching in gingerly with his right hand and stroking her lips as lightly as a feather, tickling her and adding to her pleasant frustration; she shivered and laughed a bit but welcomed the touch. "It's just that...I haven't seen a vagina in so long, they're kind of a mystery to me at this point."

"I've had this one for twenty-three years and it's still kind of a mystery to me too," Mia said. "But don't be shy!" She lay her hand over his, so his touch grew a bit stronger - less of a tickle and more of a lush stroke, which was just what she wanted. "Ohhhh, that's lovely!" she said, hoping it would embolden him a bit.

It did. He pushed one finger gently inside her, and was thrilled to find her as wet as the pool. "My, you did want this, didn't you?"

"Not just that!" Mia exclaimed between joyous gasps and moans, which grew more intense all at once as he found her clit with his thumb. "Don't stop!"

"You're the boss on the commune," Bob reminded her with a grin. "Matriarchy, after all." He put his left hand around her back to support her, which freed her up to lean back and indulge thoroughly in his stroking, and she did.

"That's right, I command you to make me come again and again!" she grunted, now rocking in steady rhythm and periodically bouncing up against his left hand. Despite his insecurities, she wasn't at all surprised to discover his right hand clearly still knew its way around a pussy, and she welcomed the utter loss of control he was bringing on. "AIEEE!" she felt her orgasm coming a split-second too late to stop herself from yelping loud enough to surely be heard from the cafe, or so she imagined, and once the damage was done she no longer cared and she howled with delight for a good ten seconds. "Thank you!" she whispered huskily as she opened her eyes and relaxed.

"Thank you," Bob said, holding his hand still now but leaving it clutched lovingly inside her. "It's been much too long since I've seen that up close!"

"And you're not done yet!" Mia declared. She stood up just enough to hover and scooted up a bit, and before Bob knew it she had him enveloped in her still-hungry pussy. "Ohh, so lovely, isn't it?"

Bob didn't even try to answer verbally. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pulled her close up against him. It was a position Mia had never tried before, and she immediately fell in love with it - so deep within her and his chest close up against her to rub with her hands and breasts, all without being pinned down like when the man was on top.

She flailed at him with utter abandon, no longer caring who overheard, gazing dreamily into his eyes as he pulled her in again and again and lost himself in the beautiful sensation. "Gonna come!" she exclaimed before long. "You?"

"Soon," he managed to say.

"Do it, Bob, do it for me!" she ground harder and faster and pulled his hands around front and placed them on her breasts, which did the trick for both of them. She heard his roar of joy and felt his body tense up just before she came as well, this time even more intensely. She threw herself at him and clamped her mouth on his for a triumphant kiss, which lingered long after their bodies had come to rest.

"Still think you're out of practice, Bob?" she asked after a few minutes of joyous silence (which was enough for her to note that she couldn't hear anything from the cafe, so most likely they hadn't heard her moans).

"You're a fine tutor, Mia," Bob said.

"And Jenny is one lucky lady," Mia said as she finally pulled back and got to her feet. "Honestly, I envy you both."

"There'll be some guys closer to your own age here, you know," Bob said with a twinkle in his eye. "If you're looking."

"I think maybe I am," Mia admitted.

They were showered and dressed in plenty of time for the dinner rush, throughout which Mia was dying to know if Jenny had figured out what they'd been up to. But of course none spoke of it in front of the customers, nor did Mia detect any sign that Jenny was treating her any differently when she came back from her two bathroom breaks. None of that stopped her from the bittersweet awareness that Bob and Jenny were so clearly meant to be together. Mia would, she mused while taking orders, never be the least bit discontented again if she were ever to fall in love with an old friend like they were to each other!

One major revelation did occur towards the end of the dinner rush, however. Mia was pouring wine behind the counter when she heard a shriek of joy from Jenny. "It's you!" she exclaimed. "Bob, look who's here!"

Mia looked up to see Bob hugging a middle-aged woman and shaking hands with her husband. "I had no idea you'd be in town!" Bob was saying. The woman had dark red curls - clearly dyed, but Mia thought she wore it well - and the man looked ruddy and well-kept for his age, but Mia's attention was immediately drawn to their young companion. He looked about her own age, had a spiffy short haircut and looked poured into the black t-shirt he was wearing, which seemed to ripple with his toned muscles. Her first thought was that he was their son, but Bob didn't seem to know him. "Hi," he said, shaking the hunk's hand. "I'm Bob."

"I'm Taso," said the young man. "I volunteered at the clinic with Nancy here and she said I just had to come see where they used to live."

Mia had delivered her drinks by then, and made a beeline for Bob's old friends. Jenny saw her coming and made quick introductions. "Nancy, Leo, this is Mia. She's staying with Bob for the summer, and she will be joining us on Sunday if you're interested."

"Are you?" said Nancy. "Good for you! Bob, we weren't sure if it was even happening this year..."

"Neither were we," Bob said. "But Mia here has brought a lot of the old spirit back. We're both really grateful to her."

"Well, we'll all see you then!" Leo said; Mia had no doubt he was already trying to envision her naked, but she didn't mind as she was doing the same to Taso, who rewarded her with a grin.

"You'll see us tonight, won't you?" Bob asked. "Don't tell me you got a hotel room! You've always got a bed here. You too, Taso."

"We didn't want to just show up unannounced," Nancy explained. "Especially when we didn't even know if it was going to happen."

"But we haven't got a room yet," Leo said. "So if you're sure it's all right..."

"Of course it is!" Bob said.

"But first, sit down and have some dinner," Jenny ordered.

"Can I get you a drink to start?" Mia asked, barely remembering to look at all three of them as she said it.

The last hour before closing crawled by for Mia, knowing Taso was settled in the house and she could be chatting him up in the living room. At least Jenny showed no sign of jealousy or even awareness of what she and Bob had done by the pool. "You're going to love some of Nancy and Leo's stories about the old days," she told Mia as they cleaned up the last of the tables just before closing. "They were a mainstay here for years, and the only ones besides Bob and Mandi and I who always participated in Nude Day."

"I'm looking forward to getting to know them," Mia said. "Have you met Taso before?"

"Never heard of him," Jenny said. "But he'll be a welcome addition on Sunday, won't he?"

Mia, seeing it was all right, could only reply with a laugh.

"That's one thing you'd better learn about Nude Day," Jenny warned her. "Plenty of eye candy for us, the same kind of thrill men seem to get even when we have our clothes on, but 'look but don't touch' applies to us, too, okay? Believe me, I have to remind myself about that with Bob every year."

"Okay, Jenny." Mia couldn't bring herself to spill the beans about Bob - it just wouldn't be right - but somehow she was sure she could help bring them together at last. As for Taso, she had confidence to spare for a change. Just wait, she thought.

That night after closing brought little opportunity to flirt with Taso, regrettably, as Bob and Jenny were busy catching up with Nancy and Leo. Mia consoled herself with the pleasure of seeing Bob and Jenny side by side on the couch, getting along like the best friends they were, utterly comfortable and relaxed with their old friends, who had claimed Mia's favorite loveseat. Mia more than willingly settled for the armchair by the television, which was left off for once amidst the hearty conversation, while Taso sat curled up on the edge of the couch beside Jenny. She periodically made eye contact with him and got an encouraging smile while they mostly left the talking up to the old friends.

"You'd have loved Bob back in the day, Mia," Leo said. "Always the life of the party out there by the pool in summer."

"And in winter, the best snowforts you've ever seen!" Nancy added. "It was just the sort of life you imagined grown-ups having when you were a kid - we lived it for years!"

"Bob, I'll bet you could still do that," Mia offered with a hopeful flair.

"Maybe we'll find out this winter if you decide to stick around," Bob said.

"You're staying?" Nancy asked her. "Mia, that's wonderful!"

"Thinking about it," Mia said. "It's a comfortable fit so far."

"That's all this place ever needed, some fresh blood," Leo said. "Such a relief to hear there are still younger people interested. Where there's one, there's more, eh, Bob?"

"I sure hope so," Bob said.

"I know we're out there," Mia replied, daring a look at Taso. "What do you think?" she asked him.

"Well, it's a beautiful countryside," he said. "Nancy and Leo told me all about it on the way up and it's lived up to that. I've got to say, though, I'm a little nervous about Nude Day. We'll see what that's like."

"I think you'll love it, Taso," Nancy said. "We're all really accepting, you'll see."

"I'm sure I will," Taso said. "I'm just - a little shy, you know?"

"Perfectly understandable," Jenny said. "But you'll be surprised at how quickly you get over it."

In that moment, Mia knew just how she could help him get over his shyness. Though she didn't get a chance to talk to him alone for the rest of the evening, that didn't matter. She was feeling so utterly tickled with her idea that perhaps it was just as well, she mused as she retired to her room, where she had to get herself off three times before there was any chance of falling asleep.

The next morning was Saturday - the day before the Nude Day party - and Mia was on duty at breakfast. She was up bright and early, and her bladder was a dependable second alarm clock as usual; and she almost forgot her plan in her hurry for the bathroom. But she remembered just as she set her hand on her bedroom door. Taking a moment to listen outside the door, she heard nothing. That made it tempting to abandon her plan, but, she reminded herself, everyone in the house either had seen her naked already or would see her that way tomorrow. Mia bit her lip and pulled her nightgown over her head, forced a smile, and opened the door.

The walk down the hall was gloriously free if still a little nerve-wracking, and although the sight of one of the guest room doors opening startled her, she welcomed it nevertheless - after all, she didn't even know who was staying in that room.

To her pleasant embarrassment, it was Taso. Dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, his hair already somehow looking terrific if a bit mussed, he gave Mia just enough time to realize it was him before he looked up and realized she was naked. Gentleman that he was, he immediately turned away. "Ehhh! Mia, I'm sorry!"

"Taso, it's okay!" Mia stopped and looked at him, leaving every inch of her body on full display. "Tomorrow is Nude Day, after all. I'm just on my way to the bathroom to shower, so..."

Taso darted his eyes her way, then apparently realizing she really didn't mind, he turned and looked at Mia. "That's great, Mia," he finally said. "We should all be so comfortable with our bodies."

"I couldn't agree more," Mia said. "You can get there too, okay?"

As Mia was dying to pee, she couldn't stay and chat Taso up for long. But the few moments they did spend in his doorway were utterly magical. When she wiped her pussy after relieving herself, she was not at all surprised to find it was wet as could be. Before getting in the shower, she put one foot up on the edge of the bathtub and rubbed herself to a quick, intense orgasm. Tomorrow would be such fun!

Naturally, the day utterly crawled by. But Mia kept her chin up through the long shift at the cafe, during which she had little doubt that her show in the hallway had reached the ears of Nancy and Leo. They looked quite impressed with her when they arrived for breakfast a bit after nine.

Toward lunchtime the Pinders arrived. Mia was introduced to Cindy and Bill in turn, and finally to Sandy, a slim redhead who exuded a cautious wonder that reminded Mia of herself just last week. "So I hear this is new to you as well?" she asked Sandy as they shook hands.

"Yes, but I've been curious about it for years," Sandy said. "I guess Mom and Dad used to live here, and the stories they have...wow!"

"I've been hearing them all week myself," Mia said. "Can't wait to see how the real thing measures up!"

When she finished her shift after lunch, Mia wanted a swim. But when she got to her room to undress, she saw Taso in the pool with his trunks on. Not wanting to push her luck before the big day, she put on her bikini, laughing a bit to herself at the irony of feeling overdressed in it.

Nancy and Leo were also by the pool in their swimsuits, chatting with Jenny, who was wearing a bathrobe (and, Mia suspected, nothing underneath). "Hi, everyone," Mia said as casually as she could, as she took her robe off, knowing they were probably expecting her to be bare beneath it.

"You know, you don't have to wear that," Nancy said. "Just because we're holding off until tomorrow."

"Thanks," Mia said. "But I might as well leave it on." No need to tell anyone - not even Jenny - that she didn't quite feel comfortable being the only one to go nude.

Taso was as sexy as ever as he swam his laps, his muscular arms gleaming in the sunlight every time they came out of the water. Mia didn't say anything to distract him, but she was certainly feeling distracted.

"I feel tired just watching you!" she said when he'd finished and clung panting to the edge at the deep end.

"Best exercise there is," he said. "A couple of my buddies and I, we do this three times a week at the Y back home."

"I took lessons at the Y myself in high school," Mia said, amused at the memory of darting curious looks around the locker room while changing and imagining the guys from the class in their showers next door. "Those were the days."