Mia's Foot Cult Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room fell silent, except for the rhythmic slurping sounds emanating from the eager tongues of the enslaved boys.

"Are you sure?" Jack finally asked. He was hesitant, fearing the repercussions of such an action. Mia's gaze burned into him.

"Yes, I'm sure," she affirmed. "I want everyone to know who owns you."

He swallowed hard, the taste of her foot sweat still fresh in his mouth."Okay," he finally mustered. "I'll do it." The other two boys nodded, their eyes darting nervously between Mia's delectable soles and Jack's determined expression. They knew that they had no choice; they were under her sway, utterly subservient to her whims.

"Good," Mia purred, dripping with satisfaction. The three kneeling boys licked and sucked some more on her feet but after couple of seconds she took their objects of desire away from them, lifting her legs up, out of their reach. And then looked at them seriously, piercing her gaze into their souls.

"Now tell everyone how you belong to me. Scream it." The raven-haired beauty said that last part in something that could only be described as an aggressive whisper; in such a demanding way that they couldn't back out of it even if they had the desire and ability to do so. Not that they did, anyway.

Jack, his body trembling, complied.

"Everyone, listen up!" he shouted, his voice echoing throughout the library. "From this day forth, let it be known that me, Jack Allen from the photography class, and two of my best friends, are Mia's foot slaves! We will do anything she says, so watch out!"

The library was filled with murmurs of shock and surprise. Mia heard footsteps walking towards her and the boys -- soon her secret would be known in the whole school. "Yeah, that's right! I'm proud of being Mia's foot slave, too! I worship her and no other woman can compare to her beauty!", the cheating boy yelled as well. Soon after, the third kneeling servant joined: "Mia has the most perfect feet in the whole world! I also proudly declare that I am her foot slave!"

People started gathering around, intrigued by the spectacle unfolding before them. Soon there were six students watching the bizarre scene in front of them, of Mia having her right foot licked by two naked boys, and her left foot by the one who shouted first, Jack Allen.

Mia chuckled, her eyes shining with triumph. She noticed that in the crowd of on-lookers there are four boys and two girls. "That's right, everyone," she proclaimed, her voice cutting through the murmurings. "These boys are mine now, and they'll do as I please. If you'd like to join them, come on over and kneel before my feet," Mia called out. Whispers of astonishment rippled through the crowd, many of whom were too shocked to speak.

Jack, feeling an unfamiliar stirring deep within his loins, looked down at Mia's delicate feet, the source of his newly discovered submission. He couldn't take it any longer. "Mia, please..."

"It's Goddess Mia to you, slaves!" Mia shouted, shocking the murmuring crowd even more.

"I'm sorry! Yes, Goddess Mia! Please... can I masturbate? I can't hold on, the arousal is too much!" Jack shouted. Six on-lookers, who gathered closer around the three boys and Mia, were astounded.

"Yes, me too" said the cheating boy. "And me, Goddess" said the third.

Mia pondered the question and then answered: "You announced yourselves as my foot slaves to all the people in school. Your request is granted" Mia responded.

The crowd erupted in shock and confusion as the three boys frantically started to masturbate. Mia giggled, watching the chaos unfold with a mix of amusement and satisfaction. She knew that her secret would soon be uncovered further and would cause a scandal, but she also understood that it would only serve to amplify her power over those around her.

She was not afraid; instead, she relished the idea of being the center of attention, the object of everyone's obsession. It was intoxicating, empowering, and oh-so satisfying.

As the three boys writhed in ecstasy, she couldn't help but laugh, her voice echoing through the room like a melodic crescendo. She knew that she had complete control over them, and that realization fueled her desires even further. She wanted more, craved more, needed more.

Mia, the enigmatic Foot Goddess whose secret power had been unleashed, found herself craving the sensation of control, the taste of dominance, the rush of power. With a slow, deliberate movement, she dropped both of her feet back to the eager mouths of her slaves. Her gaze turned to Jack, as she brought her left foot closer to his face. The boy's eyes widened involuntarily, and his nostrils flared, inhaling deeply. The scent of her foot was intoxicating, mesmerizing, like a forbidden fruit that tasted sweeter than sin itself.

Jack's eyes locked onto the dainty, elegant toes, his heart pounding in his chest like a frenzied drumbeat. His erection pulsed visibly in his hand, begging desperately for the sweet release of orgasm.

"Goddess Mia," he uttered reverentially, his voice cracking with desperate longing.

"Inhale deeply," she instructed, her brow arched provocatively. Jack's nostrils flared again as he drew in a deep breath, savoring the sweet, intoxicating aroma.

His pupils dilated, greedily consuming the sight before him.

Each exhilarating second pushed him closer to the edge, threatening to sweep him away in a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss. Jack's breathing became ragged, his hand clenching tightly around his engorged member. His body yearned for release, yet he resisted, holding himself back from the precipice.

"Goddess Mia," he repeated hoarsely, his voice barely audible amidst the cacophony of moans and grunts filling the library. Two other boys in the crowd started touching themselves through their pants. The other four students in the crowd just watched in shock. Every passing second intensified Jack's need for release, his swollen appendage throbbing violently in his grasp.

Jack struggled to maintain composure, fighting the urge to succumb to the sweet torment of orgasm.

"Goddess Mia," he implored, his voice faltering with desperation. "Please... may I cum?"

The crowd surrounding them held their collective breath, hanging on her every word. Mia smirked, enjoying the power she held over these men. Her eyes locked onto Jack, scrutinizing the tortured look etched across his flushed features.

"Goddess Mia" he whimpered, his voice quivering like a leaf in the wind.

"May I--"

"Enough," Mia interrupted, her voice as sharp as a blade. "I've heard enough of your pleas. Wait a little longer for my signal."

Jack's heart skipped a beat, his pulse thundering in his ears. He could feel the heat of Mia's foot mere inches from his face, her scent enveloping him like a warm, intoxicating blanket. His cock jerked wildly, eager to surrender its precious load to the Goddess.

Two other boys, his friends, licking Mia's right foot, were in similar situation. Each one of them wanted to cum very badly, the taste of their ruler's sweat and the pheromones enslaving them more and more by the second.

But before the embrace of sweet release, Jack was interrupted once again -- this time by the on-lookers. Two boys, who were touching themselves earlier, decided to join Jack, to worship Mia's left foot. Their cocks were visible through their pants, they were still masturbating through them, with seemingly not a care in the world if they cum in them.

At first, Jack wanted to guard his Goddess's left foot, which, until this point, was only his to enjoy. But Mia stopped him.

"Jack," she calmly intervened, her voice carrying the weight of authority. "There's no need to fight over my foot. After all, we are all here to serve me, aren't we?"

Her words hung heavy in the air, the tension thick enough to slice with a knife. A palpable silence descended upon the group, broken only by the faint sounds of the two newcomers joining the fray. "Here, lick my left foot, boys", Mia told her two new worshippers.

And thus, there she was, sitting on top of the table with her right foot being licked by two naked boys and her left one being licked by one naked boy named Jack Allen and two clothed boys who decided to join in the worshipful act. All five boys were furiously masturbating, with moans echoing in the library halls louder and louder.

"Let's make this interesting, shall we?" Mia continued, her voice dripping with sultry confidence. "I want to make all of you cum at the same time".

Mia's voice carried a note of challenge, her gaze dancing teasingly across the kneeling boys. The library hummed with anticipation, the air thick with the scent of arousal and desire.

"I think we can manage that, Goddess Mia," said one of the newcomers, his voice breaking softly. The others murmured their agreement, their hands flying back to their erections, their mouths on her soles, toes, heels.

"Very well," Mia purred, satisfied with their answer.

Jack moaned. "I'mmmm ready. Ahhh...re you all, ugh, ready?" He asked other worshippers, slightly incoherently. But they all understood him.

"Yes... I am," "Me too", "Oh god, me too" came the chorus of voices, husky with desire. Mia allowed herself a small smile of victory, her gaze flickering over the boys as they feverishly stroked their engorged members.

"Goddess... will you allow us to release our puddle of worship?" Jack asked Mia, again on the verge of orgasm. At this point it was like a hardcore edging session to him. He physically couldn't last any longer.

He felt like he was going to explode. He had to ask again.

"Can I cum now, Goddess Mia? Pleeeeeaseee!" Jack pleaded, his voice breaking with impatience. "Yes, please, I also cannot wait any longer" chimed in other boy.

Mia smiled, deep blue eyes sparkling with delight. The sight of these boys struggling for release, their faces twisted in ecstasy, thrilled her beyond measure.

"Just a little bit longer. Tell me when you're on the absolute brink of an orgasm. And then you will release your essence, your adoration directed towards me and my feet" She replied.

A wave of pain washed over Jack as he exhaled sharply, his grip tightening around his pulsing shaft. He could feel the tension building within him, the pressure mounting like a storm brewing on the horizon. His heart raced, adrenaline coursing through his veins as he prepared to unleash his pent-up desires.

"I'm ready, Goddess Mia," he breathed, his voice trembling.

"So am I", "Me too", "I want to cum to you", "Please, Goddess", echoed the other four boys, their statements spoken out at the same time, which made them incomprehensible, their hands moving faster and faster. Mia raised an eyebrow, her gaze flashing with amusement. "Well, well, looks like we have quite the party going on here," she teased, her voice dripping with mockery. "Shall we?"

The boys nodded eagerly, their eyes locked on her like a pack of starved wolves. Mia smirked, her gaze dancing provocatively across their flushed faces. "Three! Get ready, gentlemen," she purred.

The five servants, their cocks throbbing with anticipation as they were jerking them off and kneeling before her, eyes and mouths locked on her delicate feet.

"Two!"

Mia's scent filled the air, a potent elixir that teased their senses, driving them wild with desire. All five tongues were twisting and turning around the curvature of her feet, licking fanatically every wrinkle, every crevice, every spot. Her gaze flickered over them, her eyes gleaming with a sense of a total victory and conquer.

"One! I want you to cum for me NOW!" she finally commanded. "Cum for me, and prove your devotion!"

It was the final straw. At the same time, all the boys started having an orgasm to her wonderful, petite, perfect feet.

Mia watched as they began convulsing violently, their semen exploding from their erections, spraying all over the carpeted floor and her combat boots that laid there, spraying the ground with an enormous puddle of white liquid. Two newcomers didn't take their pants off, though, so they just sullied their own uniform.

"Yes, my loyal slaves," Mia purred, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "Give me your seed, give me your love."

As the culmination of their arousal found its' outlet, the boys let out heartfelt moans of ecstasy, echoing throughout the vast expanse of the library. Their passionate expressions were like musical notes, harmoniously blending together as they found release in her arms. Or rather, her feet. The intensity of their satisfaction was palpable, leaving no doubt about how much they cherished and admired her. It was at this moment when Mia allowed herself to luxuriate in the power she held over these men. They were captivated by her beauty, her allure, and her ability to seduce them into submission. In that very instant, she knew that she could command them to do whatever she wished, and they would comply without hesitation.

The room echoed with the sounds of pleasure as the five boys found themselves overwhelmed by an unrelenting wave of ecstasy. One after another, they succumbed to the powerful sensations that coursed through their bodies. Each boy experienced his own unique journey into bliss, yet all shared one common denominator -- the magnetic pull towards the tantalizing scent emanating from her feet. The allure of her foot sweat combined with the mysterious pheromones exuded by her feet seemed to have cast a spell on these young men, compelling them to indulge in their most primal instincts.

Now they were experiencing the sweet release that comes afterward. As their bodies found solace in the warm embrace of post-coital bliss, their ejaculations gradually subsided.

Even though the climaxes had slowly reached its' end, leaving behind a sense of euphoria that permeated through every boy's body, they continued to let out soft groans and heavy breaths.

Mia surveyed the disheveled scene before her, her eyes alight with triumph. The scent of semen mingled with the lingering aroma of her foot sweat, a heady concoction that intoxicated her senses. And yet, despite the evidence of their devotion strewn about her, Mia couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

"Goddess Mia," Jack croaked, his voice strained from the intensity of his release. "Thank you for allowing us to serve you."

The other four boys muttered their assent, their heads bowed in reverence.

Mia took a moment to appreciate the fruits of her labor, her heart swelling with pride. She could hardly believe the power she held over these boys, the influence she exerted simply by existing.

Then she looked at the remaining crowd of on-lookers -- two girls and two other boys. The boys didn't succumb to masturbation, although their mouths were open and their cocks were hard as a rock, visible through their pants.

However, all of them, both girls and boys, did lean forward, taking in the heady scent of Mia's feet, savoring every lingering whiff of her divine musk. Mia watched them carefully, her eyes gleaming with a hint of predatory glee. They hadn't realized it yet, but they were already captivated by her irresistible scent.

"Ah, you all seem interested", Mia commented in a sarcastic tone, raising an eyebrow, and gesturing dismissively.

"What, don't you have girlfriends or boyfriends to play with?"

The two girls exchanged uncomfortable glances, their cheeks blushing bright red. "Uh, no, we..." stammered one of them, swallowing hard.

"Shut up, I don't care. I've had enough of fun for today, anyway. Slaves, all nine of you" Mia counted the five boys who just climaxed and the four on-lookers -- two confused girls and two horny boys with a hard-on. "It seems you made quite a mess here. Clean it up", said Mia sternly, as she was getting off the table and started to pick up her combat boots from the floor, little stains of fresh semen on them.

Then she looked down at Jack, who was still kneeling before her.

"As for this pool of cum. Jack, you'll lick it up off the floor. I don't care if you will like it or hate it, you'll do it" Mia said firmly. Jack's eyes widened in horror. "But Goddess, I... it's not only my seed there..." Jack tried to protest.

"I don't care. Lick all of it up. That's the special 'twist' of our truth or dare game that you were wondering about. And it should remind you to Never. Interrupt me. Again." Mia replied harshly. Jack was both angry at himself for his idiotic behavior from earlier and in a state of shock, as he was pretty sure that he didn't articulate his thoughts about the 'twist' out loud to her. "Oh, stop it, you're easy to read like an open book" -- there she was again, the mysterious Foot Goddess Mia, it seemed like she was effortlessly probing at the thoughts in his mind.

"Oh, and don't start until I leave this library. I don't want to watch you do it, stupid pig. Other eight slaves will tell me if you did your task. Won't you?" Mia asked the crowd.

"Of course, Goddess", "Yes, absolutely", "We will do that" were the eager responses. "Good" said Mia. Then she turned her gaze to Jack, one last time.

"And congratulations, little Jackie-boy, you're the only one whose name I'll remember out of all of these losers. Okay, get going. Chop-chop!" Mia shouted and started to exit the library, still barefooted, with her combat boots in her hands.

The crowd of nine newly acquired slaves, seven horny boys and two confused girls, just watched as she was exiting the room. Her hips swaying, her bare feet touching seductively the ground, her succulent heel, thin Achilles tendon and unbelievably slender ankles hypnotizing all of them with each step.

All of them, their eyes glued to her shapely figure, could not help but feel entranced by her sensual movements. As she sauntered towards the exit, her wavy, ebony tresses swishing gently against her shoulders, she cast a one last sultry glance over her shoulder, her almond-shaped eyes shimmering with mischief.

"Well, well, well," she teased, her voice dripping with confidence. "I guess you'll all be waiting for me to return, won't you?"

The crowd murmured their agreement, their eyes locked on her.

"Maybe one day. Ta-ta" Mia waved her hand, turned around again and exited the room. She decided that she was done hiding her power.

After school she was meeting with Tom, her nerdy blonde friend that she knew since childhood.

"Things will certainly be very interesting from here on out," Mia thought.

She was proud of herself. She has already beaten her mother.