Mia's Special Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulled out of her and told her to move forward. Giselle moved forward and Sam was able to fuck Mia. He went back and forth to them both and couldn't help thinking what a lucky man he was. Both of them had the sweetest of pussies and he intended to make sure they knew it.

The girls were kissing each other as they were getting fucked. He slammed into Giselle and then quickly found Mia's pussy and came so deep inside of her.

Later in the afternoon, as Sam was coming home from work, his cock was getting harder the closer he got. As he walked up to the door he heard it. Those beautiful noises. As he opened the door he was presented with Mia's sweet ass in the air, a wet, glistening pussy, and her face right in Giselle's pussy. Either they didn't hear him or they just didn't want to stop.

No matter. If this is what he was going to come home to everyday, sign him up, Sam thought to himself. All he did was drop his pants and boxers and plunge into Mia. Her head instantly went up with sounds of pleasure.

"Ah ahhh, head down." Instantly Mia went back to Giselle's pussy and Sam continued to fuck her. Mia was already so wet and Sam could feel her getting even wetter by the second. He had one luscious vixen on his hands for sure.

Mia was moaning into Giselle's pussy as she arched her back up in an intense orgasm and Mia's face was glistening with Giselle's pussy juice.

"Fuck yes," Sam grunted as he slammed into Mia filling her with his come. All three of them just laid back on the floor with a smile on their face and then a laughter spell started with Mia.

"I cannot believe how this all turned out," Mia said as she laughed.

Both Sam and Giselle looked at her and grinned in answer and then Sam looked at Giselle.

"Giselle, silly question and hopefully not too late, but since you haven't had sex before but are you on anything for birth control?"

She giggled and reassured Sam with a yes. "I've been on the pill for a while to regulate my periods, they are so out of wack."

A breath of fresh air escaped Sam as he said a silent thank you.

Sam sat up and the girls followed. Him being half naked and two luscious girls behind him, hard for him to concentrate.

"So, how is this going to work?" Sam asked as he took his shirt off and proceeded to lay on the bed, with the girls following.

"Well," Mia started. "If it's ok with you sweetheart, I would like for Giselle to live with us," she stated as she gently grabbed her hand. "I don't want you to leave Giselle, will you stay?"

"I'm ok with it," Sam said. Mia smiled at him and they both looked at Giselle.

"Are you kidding, I would love to but are you sure it wouldn't be too weird? I mean, you two just got married, don't you want your space?"

Mia leaned towards Giselle and softly said, "I for one would not think it weird. Yes, we just got married but to be honest, without you in the picture, there would be a missing piece of the puzzle." She looked at Sam and continued, "I mean nothing negative about our relationship baby, Giselle has just been such a big part of my life and everything that's happened, I really don't want to let go of that."

Sam smirked and looked at them both. "I feel no insult honey at all. I know you love me and I actually think this whole thing has made our bond stronger. Besides, who am I to say no to coming home and seeing my wife deep in a pussy."

Mia got on all fours and crawled over to Sam. She then put her arms around him and straddled him. Lifting up a smidge, she sat on his cock and went down slowly.

"Thank you baby, you won't regret it."

Mia ground her pussy on his cock and moaned like the sweet vixen she was. After Sam came inside of her, she sat on Giselle's face and moved her hips over her mouth in a slow motion. Sam saw an empty pussy and took care of that right away.

I've never had a hard on so many times in my life, Sam thought to himself as he fucked Giselle. Mia turned around and faced Sam and they both kissed as Giselle got fucked and Mia came on her face.

After dinner that night and all three of them were on the couch unwinding, Sam got up and grabbed both of the girls hands. They looked at each other and willingly followed.

"Mia, we are going to double fuck you." Sam said with no room for discussion.

Mia's mouth dropped and then said, "if you must," acting like a shy school girl.

"Giselle, you have two dildo's, right?" As she nodded, he said, "grab the smaller one."

Sam laid on the bed with his hard cock sticking straight up.....waiting.

"Sit on me," Sam demanded.

Mia was so turned on and she did as she was told and Sam started to fuck her with abandon.

"That's it baby, get that pussy wet, get it wet. Where is that sweet spot of yours?" Sam grunted as he watched her face as he was trying to get it right where he wanted and that's where it was as he saw her face change. He kept that rhythm on the spot and increased his speed. It didn't take long for Mia to convulse on his cock and then grind on him as the last of her orgasm subsided.

"Good girl. Now let Giselle fuck you a bit to get some lubrication for that tight ass of yours."

Mia gladly leant over and offered up her pussy to Giselle. As she slid the dildo into her and Mia's eyes closed in ecstasy, Giselle got as much of her juices as possible. She also had a bottle of lube that Sam had left on the bed.

"Now sit on my cock and ride me slowly," Sam commanded Mia.

She did as she was told and then she felt her ass started to be penetrated.

Sam could tell Giselle was having issues getting in so he pulled his cock out until just the head was in Mia's pussy.

"There, much better," Giselle moaned as she slowly penetrated Mia's ass.

"Oh fucking hell, that feels so amazing!" Mia's moans were intoxicating to both Sam and Giselle and as soon as the cock was all the way in her ass, Sam grunted with, "my turn."

"Oh fuck, so much, so fucking full," Mia screamed as Sam pushed into her.

"Fucking hell is right, this feels so damn good. Start fucking her Giselle, give it to her good."

Giselle started moving faster a bit at a time and Sam was bucking his hips into her pussy.

Sam yelled, "faster Giselle."

That's all it took as Giselle was in a daze as she fucked Mia's ass. She could really feel her own wetness now and she needed to get fucked so bad.

"Fucking hell, this is the most amazing feeling, don't stop!" Mia yelled.

Her wet pussy was filling the bedroom with those sweet sounds. Sam could tell she was going to come and he told Giselle to go a little faster.

"Fuck yes, fucking yes!!!" Mia screamed as she convulsed on Sam's cock and couldn't seem to control herself and she continued to coat Sam's cock and he had filled her up as well. After she finished, both Giselle and Sam stopped as moving and had to catch their breath as well.

Giselle took the strap on off and laid down and Mia's hand grazed her pussy and gasped at the wetness there. She smiled and looked at Sam and told him Giselle needed to be taken care of.

Sam being diligent in his duties got up and entered Giselle willingly. Mia wasn't kidding, she was wet as hell and Sam was in heaven. Mia couldn't move much but she grabbed the wand and put it on Giselle's clit.

Giselle tried to move it away, "too much," and Mia stopped her hand and continued. Sam pounded and pounded into her and Mia turned the wand up just as she noticed Giselle's breathing change and Sam could feel her pussy squeezing him, she was ready to come.

"That's it love, come on Sam's cock, give it to him!" Both Giselle and Sam came together as Sam grinded his cock on her and was hitting her clit in just the right way to keep her over the edge for just a few more moments.

He stopped and gently laid on top of her as his cock let out the last bits of his essence. Mia kissed her sweetly and all three of them were so spent they couldn't even move.

Mia cuddled against Giselle while Sam got behind Mia. There were no words as they all were drifting asleep just as fast as last time. Sam could not have been more happier with the way things turned out. He loved Mia too much and if he had to make the sacrifice to "let" Giselle" stay with them, well....some times you just got to do what you have to do.


12