All Comments on 'Michael & I Ch. 05'

by undead_grrl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Great story!

Just found this and poured through each chapter. Really great story you're writing here.

Don't know much about angel or demon mythology so I had no idea what an Imp was before reading this. Pretty interesting character development that the personality Riel has developed as a result of being born and nurtured into a morally aware demon who refuses parts of her demonic nature but embraces others. How lucky for us that she embraces her sexuality yet refuses her blood thirst. Again, because I don't know anything about angel/demon myth, I wonder how it is she came to the knowledge of herself? I assume/hope this might be answered in subsequent chapters.

I do hope you continue to write quickly.

One tiny nit pick... Mixed tense verb conjugation.

"He *had ran* to the store and had came back" <--- wrong

"He *ran* to the store and came back." <---- right

"He had run to the store and had come back. <----right

undead_grrlundead_grrlover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the in depth comment, LadyParts! As far as the demon/angel lore in my story goes it's a mixture from actual lore and my imagination. And I apologize for any grammar nitpicky things ahead of time because I'm sure there will be more. I'm a bit illiterate irl when I talk so some annoying things tend to show up in my work because of it, ha. I'll try to update faster from now on since I finished writing a summary yesterday it will be a bit easier fleshing out the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: Isaac

I'm REALLY inclined to think he might actually be Cain, or even Lucifer. Either way, NOM! I want to draw some digital fanart now, just of him. So fucking sexy. -Csitri

undead_grrlundead_grrlover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Re: Isaac

Oooo Anon I would love to see your interpretation of Isaac [cackles] >:) He's definitely sexy in my head at least.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
don;t sweat the ichor

ud_g, this has been a fun read of a cleverly imaginneered fantasy. English Major Generals are pissants and spellcheck is homophone-phobic.

And honestly, most peoples knowledge of angels and demons is a mishmash of a thousand superstitions and mythologies. As interpreted by the dopers of hollywood stupidity and the television evangelist ignoramousies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I actually love Isaac; wouldn't mind him staying around & being a major part of this story. ... Like "Michael & Isaac & I"... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

I really hope you decide to write more! Your imagry is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous