Michael & Kayla Pt. 03

Story Info
Two 18 year old students begin a journey of sexy discovery.
1k words
4.3
11k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla smiled widely.

"You like me?"

Michael quickly retreated. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

There was no way she was going to let this moment fizzle away. She made sure to keep him exactly where he was in his thoughts.

"No, I'm glad you said it. Why haven't you told me before? We've hung out so many times."

"I guess I was just...nervous," said Michael, rubbing the back of his neck making sure to avoid eye contact with Kayla. He went back and sat down at the desk and aimlessly pulled a book back in front of him.

Kayla knew he wasn't reading anything; he was much too anxious by the look on his face. It was incredibly cute to her. The twing in her gut only intensified and she knew it was time to chase down the feeling.

"Were you just waiting for me to make the first move?" she asked.

"I guess." He still wasn't looking her way even as she stood up and walked to the wall behind him.

"You know, traditionally, it's the guy who's supposed to."

"I know," he retorted almost immediately, "which is so stupid! I mean...I don't know. What if the guy is shy? And what if she doesn't like me back? That would be so humiliating. This is humiliating."

Kayla knew as well as anyone that half the girls about to graduate with Michael were into him; gossip spreads. They too were probably fantasizing about sneaking off into the back room away from all the parents and professors and undressing Michael except for his cap and gown. Taking charge by sitting him down and pulling his gown up and to the side to reveal a hard, hot cock. Mounting him and having sex in their cap and gowns, nothing else.

"You have nothing to be humiliated about," she reassured him.

Michael finally turned around, and when he did, his mouth dropped open. In the time he hadn't been looking, Kayla had let her naughty desires take complete control of her. Michael examined the scene as his focus made its way towards her, following the trail she had left for his astonished eyes. Her crumpled shorts were right by his feet. Next in line, her shirt, thrown to the opposite side. Her socks were even off her feet and laying on the floor close to her, showcasing two petite sets of pretty pink painted toes, something she had also done earlier just for Michael. As his eyes finally settled on the main exhibit, he really started to understand the depth of the situation. There stood a beautiful, sexy woman in all her feminine beauty, completely nude from head to toe. Lacy pink panties twirled around Kayla's finger, a devious smile on her face.

Silence permeated through the room for nearly half a minute. In that time, Kayla's pussy juice began to overflow from her folds and drip an inch down her left thigh. Just knowing that she was on full display, right now, for the guy she has been hot for for so long - it sent a wave of naughtiness through her body, forcing a shiver down her spine.

"Well?" she finally said.

"Kayla..."

"Yes?" she asked quickly, being sure to keep this from derailing, ensuring Michael would have to reveal exactly what was going through his head before he had a chance to second guess himself.

He had been staring directly at her breasts for a long time until he finally realized what he was doing and how wrong it felt to him. He slightly averted his gaze, looking just past her now. A naked woman still stood tantalizingly in his peripheral vision. Nervousness flooded his face and his colour began turning pink on its way to a full, bright red.

"Kayla, what are you doing?" he asked. The tone wasn't angry, just confused and matter-of-fact. It was obvious he was just trying to get to the bottom of a situation with which he was entirely unfamiliar. He'd never been in a situation such as this.

"The same thing I've been doing for the past hour," she replied, "seducing your clueless self." Her response was blunt but still playful. "I like you too."

She took a few steps towards him, hoping to redirect his eyes back onto her naked, slender frame. With a simple toss, the panties that were still warm from her own heat landed squarely on Michael's lap. He looked down and saw the definitive proof that he was driving Kayla crazy with just his presence - wetness, a lot of it. It was more than a patch, almost the whole pair of, albeit narrow, panties was seeped with this womanly squirt. There was so much of it, and all he did was be. Be around her. Be hot. A clearly visible tent began forming in his shorts, much to Kayla's delight and vindication.

"What do you wanna do to me?" she asked him. "You can do anything. Everything. For hours. I want you."

She stepped even closer to him. He was slouched on the chair enough that her hips were almost exactly at his eye level. Every step brought her slippery, throbbing cunt closer and closer to Michael.

He didn't say a word. He only gulped. His eyes were now focused right where she wanted them to be: between her thighs. Another step, another gulp. One more and her legs would be pressed up against his in his seat. That was a step she was thoroughly excited to take. When she did, she had minimized the distance between them as much as possible without straddling him.

Her soaking womanhood was mere inches from his mouth. Nothing sounded more appealing to Kayla then having Michael lean forward and meeting her lips. The thought made her knees wobble where she stood.

Oh my God, do it, you idiot stud.

The full-bodied aroma of her juice was flowing directly to his sensory cortex. She knew it was the only thing he could smell at this distance. The only thing he could focus on. And that was exactly her goal.

"I'm a..." he begun, "I haven't...um..."

"It's okay." She put a hand on one of his gorgeous arms. "Tell me."

She genuinely had no idea what he had started to say. That changed soon after, once he got the words out.

"I'm a virgin."