Michael & Kayla Pt. 04

Story Info
Two 18 year old students begin a journey of sexy discovery.
1.6k words
4.51
11.3k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A virgin!?!

"How is that possible?" Kayla asked the stud sitting in front of her. "Have you looked in the mirror?" She was bewildered.

"I, uh, I don't know." Michael said, practically in a whisper. His eyes were glued to Kayla's bare pussy, and he just couldn't seem to look away.

Kayla looked down to see a full hard-on poking desperately up against Michael's thin shorts. Surely, the garment were being stretched to the absolute limit. His cock strained visibly; it had to be giving him discomfort at this point.

"Like what you see, mister?"

Michael sat speechless, his head unconsciously bobbing back and forth only slightly in sheer disbelief.

"If I ask you a question," she prefaced, "will you answer me honestly?"

A brief nod of agreement followed by another gulp in his throat was all he could muster.

Kayla decidely went on as she asked him a question she thought about many, many times, "Have you ever wondered what my pussy looked like?"

Michael's eyes widened like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar. He finally broke contact with her swollen cunt, looking up at her in a daze. The time it took him to respond sent pangs through Kayla's whole body. She needed to know.

"Be honest," she reaffirmed.

Sheepishly, Michael answered "yes. A lot." He diverted his line of vision straight back to the spot she wanted it.

"And? What do you think of the real thing?"

His response was a breathless "amazing."

"When you imagine it, tell me what you'd do."

After a pause, he tried cutting through embarrassment and forming a sentence.

"I..."

"Remember -- honesty."

"I would...stroke myself."

"Stroke what? Tell me."

"My penis."

With that image in her head, Kayla got impossibly wetter. The juice continued to slowly run down both of her thighs. She could see Michael's eyes following the trail of each. She was wrong earlier; his cock jolted in his lap and pushed even further against the shorts that she was mentally taking off of him. Imagining what it would be like to finally take him in her mouth, whole. Taste his precum on the back of her tongue. Licking a path along the hot skin of his shaft. Using her hand to fondle him, moving that penis back and forth as she wished, exposing each subsequent area of his tool to which she wanted to give attention.

She had to mindfully snap herself out of this trance.

"I don't care that you're a virgin," she told him. Truthfully, the thought actually excited her, knowing that none of the other girls who lusted over him had beat her to the prize.

He began a reply. "But--"

"No," Kayla interrupted, "it doesn't matter. I want you to do what feels right right now. Do exactly what you wanna do. I already told that you could do anything you want to me."

Michael just continued to stare at her pussy blankly. A few seconds passed before she spoke again, further encouraging him.

"Just do whatever is going through your mind right this second. There's no wrong way. The only wrong way is not doing anything."

All of a sudden, Kayla saw a change. A naughty look washed over him. His demeanour switched on a dime. There appeared to be a hunger inside him. His breathing intensified and he began rutting. Something was happening. The shyness was going away, or at the very least it was hiding momentarily.

Kayla knew exactly what was about to happen.

Oh fuck yes.

Michael lunged forward and threw his arms around her, grabbing hold of two firm, little buttocks for leverage. He brought her hips directly towards his mouth, jerking her whole body forward, and finally, he immersed himself in her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," Kayla practically shouted.

Her arms desperately found his shoulders for support after flailing unsuccessfully a couple of times. Michael was absolutely feasting on her cunt.

The only possible description she could think of was a make out session. He was making out with her lips, just not the ones you'd expect. His virgin mouth was attacking her. It was sloppy and unrefined, but she couldn't give a fuck. It was his eagerness that fully compensated, and then some.

His tongue was mauling her. His lips pulled at her folds. He was hitting every spot just so he didn't miss anything. All of a sudden, he flattened his tongue and started licking up and down her entire pussy. It was like she was an ice cream cone of his favourite flavour.

"Ohhh yeeeah," she said in a long, drawn-out hum. "Oh fuck yeah!" She was in full agreement with this method.

He just kept at it. Instinct took over, and he suddenly became a professional pussy eater.

"How do I taste? Tell me how I fucking taste," she demanded through half-gritted teeth.

"So fucking good," he admitted as he pulled away. "I can't believe this is happening. Am I doing a good job?"

"Yes," she purred. "Now keep going."

"If I'm not doing something right, just tell me. Okay?"

"Sure," she replied half-heartedly. Mild frustration was growing within her and her legs were trembling from the need which had its fulfillment temporarily halted. "You're doing just fine. Now please--"

"Because I've never done this before either. I know I told you I was a virgin, but maybe I wasn't clear. I've never done anything before. Not even this."

"Uh-huh..."

"So if there is something--"

His words were cut off instantly and turned into muffles as Kayla put her two hands on the back of his head and pulled him back into her needy cunt, successfully shutting him up.

"Just...keep...going!" she cried out.

She didn't yet relinquish his head, realizing for the first time how hot it felt to be in charge. To control the entire situation. To use his mouth for her pleasure.

Michael's mouth. Oh my God!

A shock wave rattled across her body, amplifying all the pleasure she was already feeling.

Her hands stayed on his head. More accurately, in his curly hair. She tightened her grip to bury him even deeper into her. The softness of each tuft was driving her wild. She always loved Michael's hair; turns out, she loved it even more being able to play with it while he ate her out.

"Keep licking!" she pleaded, despite the fact that he was doing just that. "Oh yes, keep fucking licking me!"

Michael is licking my pussy, she told herself. Michael is licking my fucking pussy!!!

"Ohhh myyyy Godddd!" she practically chanted.

The simple fact that Michael was the one between Kayla's legs was almost more erotic than anything he was actually doing. He didn't need to be skilled, he didn't need the perfect technique, he just needed to do this.

"Oh my God! You're gonna make me cum! For fuck's sake!"

She could feel the licking intensify in direct response. His eyes had shot open from their closed stance and lit up at those words. It was now undeniable just what he was doing to her body given her enthusiastic response and adamant confirmation.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

Her whole body shook and went limp. Michael picked up on this and supported his woman. She was his woman after all, if he wanted her.

She fell down onto him, legs splayed out around him and the chair. Their eyes met near inches from each other.

"You made me cum."

He smiled widely, his brilliant teeth showing.

"Hard," she added. Since her words were clearly adding to his excitement, she pressed further. "You just made a girl cum for you."

"Fuck..." he trailed off.

She was straddling him now and what happened next was inevitable. Kayla leaned in and kissed Michael deeply. They closed their eyes and got lost in the kiss. Gently, they suckled on each other's lips. Kayla let her tongue roam about the inside of his mouth, and she could taste the remnants of her own squirt. It was naughty. It was filthy. It made her gush even more in the aftermath thinking of just how hot it was.

As she broke the kiss, Michael's lips tried to go with her. They both laughed in unison, Kayla burying her head in Michael's shoulder for a moment.

"I have something to tell you," Michael said as he laid his head on the chair's headrest.

"What's that?"

"That was my first kiss."

Again, she was shocked.

"But you're so sexy," she told him. "You could've got any girl before this."

"It's hard when you're shy. Beyond shy. I think they need a new word for it. You had to make the move on me, that's how much of a loser I am."

"You're not a loser!" she yelled. "You're just not. In fact, you're a stud! And I'm gonna show you"--Kayla climbed off of him--"just how much of a goddamn fucking stud you are.

"Lift your butt," she instructed him as soon as she knelt down on the floor in front of him.

Once he obliged, she slowly slid his gym shorts along his muscular thighs, past his knees, and then down his beautiful calves till they were around his ankles, just as she had imagined doing. As she was about to do the same with his boxers, she realized something that made her chuckle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I just realized something."

"What?"

"Well--and I mean this to be good-natured!"

"Just say it," he ordered with a cheeky grin.

"You kissed pussy lips before you kissed actual lips."

The room was silent as they stared at each other with neutral expressions. Then, almost simultaneously, they both burst out laughing, showing just how comfortable they really were with each other. And just how right this really was.