Michael & Kayla Pt. 05

Story Info
Two 18 year old students begin a journey of sexy discovery.
985 words
4.24
8.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now"--as Kayla spoke, she grabbed hold of Michael's boxers from either side of the waistband--"it's time to take care of you."

Before the underwear came off, she wanted to tease him a little and also work to drive him mad.

"And let me tell you," she continued, "you deserve it after that. Don't you think?"

Michael reached up and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh...I guess."

The muscles in his raised arm were flexing beautifully, inducing a state of aphrodisia inside his lone observer. She had an adonis in front of her.

"No, no. You need to show me that you believe you deserve it."

"I deserve it," he said meekly, unconvincingly.

"Uh-uh," she rejected. "Do I have to remind you that you just made your first woman cum? Your mouth and your tongue and your hands on my ass--all of it. You. You made me orgasm against your lips." Her sly attempt was working, made obvious by the pulsating bulge inside his boxers, which had a life of its own. "Now I want you to tell me if you deserve it."

His chest puffed slightly. The look on his face grew determined and serious. This was it.

"Yes," he boomed, "I fucking deserve this."

"Uh-huh," she agreed, "tell me why, you fucking stud."

"Because I made you cum. Me."

"Say it again!" his personal cheerleader implored.

"I fucking made you cum!"

"Yeah? Say it again again, hunk."

Kayla was finally ceding. The waistband of Michael's boxers began to roll down his pelvic bone. His butt instinctually rose up off the chair in order for her to undress him fully, just like when she had slid down his pants.

"I gave you a fucking orgasm," he practically growled in response.

His underwear was now around his thighs, slowly but surely revealing a thick patch of pubic hair at the base of his rippled V-line.

The anticipation of the moment got to Kayla as much as it did Michael, despite all of it being designed by her for him. She could not believe that the moment had finally come for her to see what treat he had hidden away for her this whole time. She wanted to count the number of veins and trace them with her tiny fingertips. Her nails were painted pink to match her toes; she wanted to turn her hand over and drag one of those nails down his gorgeous shaft. She felt like she could burst into another series of orgasms just imagining it all.

The waistband finally revealed a thick rod emerging from a base covered with carefully trimmed pubes. His noteworthy housekeeping was finally getting a chance to be admired.

Kayla stopped her actions. "Keep talking and I'll keep going."

Michael looked down into her soul and spoke. "I made your pussy cum all over my face. I know you loved it so much. I did that." A wicked smile grew.

Kayla continued, satisfied. The waistband kept going. And going.

Holy fuck! Where does this end!?

The finale was here. Around seven inches of long, rock-solid cock was almost entirely exposed. With one last tug on Kayla's part, the uncut head was freed and sprung up proudly into the air.

The musk intoxicated her instantly.

"Oh my fucking God," she muttered. "I fucking love your cock. It's beautiful. Oh fuck. I never thought a dick could be beautiful but this is!" she admitted after taking it in her hand an flapping it around. "The skin is so soft and warm. Oh yeah. It's making me wet, Michael. Do you hear me?"

He simply nodded.

"Just looking at your thick penis is turning me on so much," she added.

All he could do was grunt and breathe unsteadily. The sole focus was her lips. Knowing what she was about to do was making him start to literally squirm in his seat.

"You're a stud." Kayla went on showering praise his way, knowing how riled up it was getting him.

Altogether, she yanked his pants and those useless boxers off his ankles and tossed them aside. His socks followed, revealing feet she couldn't even deny were sexy too.

Everything is sexy about him.

Only one lonely article of clothing remained donned between the two of them: Michael's shirt. Kayla reached up and grabbed hold of the bottom, crumpling it in her fist a little.

"Take this off now. I want you naked too."

He happily--and speedily--obliged her request. He tossed it over in the corner of the room, which now became temporary housing for every piece of attire they previously wore. It was almost symbolic; they shed their clothes and threw them aside in one small, dark portion of the room, and now they had the entire rest of the 2,300 square foot apartment to explore. And it would be explored naked, freely, and without reservation.

Kayla had to actively pull her attention away from his tanned and toned torso to place focus back on his magnificent cock. There was just so much to admire about his body. The protruding abs would surely have to be revisited. For now, she remembered her mission: repayment for her blissful climax.

"Michael," she said in a whimper, "I want your penis.

"Tell me what I should do next," she instructed, hoping he wouldn't notice that it was really her guiding him. Although Kayla knew exactly what he was going to say, she just wanted to make him feel special.

He stared silently, chest now heaving.

"Go on," she encouraged once more.

"Okay...I want a...um...a blow job."

"Yeah, but that's not telling me what I should do."

His cock was perpendicular to the ceiling as if it had some kind of magnetic pull reinforcing it.

"Say exactly what you wanna say," reiterated Kayla.

Finally, he spoke his naughty truth.

"Kayla, I want you to put your mouth around my cock and suck it."