Michael & Kayla Pt. 06

Story Info
Two 18 year old students begin a journey of sexy discovery.
2k words
4.64
10.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that she was about give Michael his first ever blow job absolutely exhilarated Kayla. Once again, it elicited a strong sense of naughtiness knowing that she had beaten all the girls who liked him as much as her. She won. She presented herself as an ideal sexual mate and was being rewarded with a thick, smooth penis to be only hers.

Finally, Michael had told Kayla what he wanted her to do. He instructed her to put his cock in her mouth and suck it, and she wasn't going to waste a second displeasing her muse. What she was going to do was tease him to start off the next part of their escapade. Kayla was going to make this the best thing Michael would ever experience, or else die trying.

Her little hand wrapped around Michael's robust shaft, the fingers barely able to touch. Like voodoo, she felt her pussy clench as soon as his cock was in her grasp. She was sure that she'd be experiencing just as much pleasure sucking his dick as she'd be giving to him. It was a release of intense sexual frustration which she had amassed after all this time not having him. Now, everything was coming true; it was triggering delirium and euphoria and she hadn't even gotten him wholly yet.

"Your cock is so big," Kayla cooed, knowing exactly how to best stroke a man's ego. "I love it. I can't wait to use your cock to make myself cum. It's gonna feel so good. I've never seen a dick this big before."

The last part was only a half-truth; she had certainly seen bigger members in porn, but never experienced any as big as Michael's in reality. She was more than ready for what she anticipated to be a challenge with rewards of unimaginable reaches.

Her hand slowly pumped up and down, watching as the skin of his trunk alternated between bunching up and releasing at either end. A little faster, she decided.

"Oh God," Michael uttered. The look on his face was a combination of perplexity and distilled pleasure. It was as if he knew why it was feeling so good, but couldn't decipher the "how."

The cheeks Kayla stared up at were quickly turning red once again today, at the same speed of her strokes. His pupils started to roll and give way to the white of his eyes.

"Kayla..." he moaned. "If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

While Michael probably thought she should be disappointed to hear that, it actually engendered a massive flood of pride within her.

Hmm, maybe he's not the only one with an ego.

"Cum for me, Michael." As desperately as she wanted to taste his penis, she loved the fact that he could hardly control himself long enough for the hand job to turn into a blow job.

Michael began breathing through pursed lips, trying feebly to stop the velocity with which his pleasure was progressing. He looked like a park-goer on the way up a roller coaster, dangerously close to the peak.

"But..." he said with a confliction, "I can't cum so fast."

Her hand shot like a rocket, albeit one unsure of its takeoff--up, down, up down.

"It's okay," she advised him. "You're going to cum so many different ways. This is just the start. Cum for me right now like a good, good boy," Kayla purred.

With those words, Michael fell straight over the edge. Thick ropes of semen volted out of his penis one after the other. Kayla's furious movements jerked his cock around in such a manner that it ensured his cum was shooting every which way. Two gobs fell to the floor next to them. A splat landed on Michael's abs, slowly dripping down, hindered only by its own viscosity, where it would accumulate along with a larger pool of cum at the base of his throbbing dick. A majority shot all over Kayla's hand. The last volleys were less ambitious, simply squirting out of his wide cock head and overflowing past the rim onto his shaft.

Kayla had found a treasure trove not to be wasted. In an act of pure, unadulterated lust, her hand removed itself from Michael's dick and made its way up towards her mouth. Staring straight into Michael's eyes, she stuck out her tongue and began licking his sperm off her hand.

Michael was astonished. "Wow," he managed, breathlessly.

The taste was enough to drive her wild. Out of the few blow jobs she had given, she hadn't ever tasted the man's product. She always finished them off by pulling her mouth away, jacking their cocks, and cleaning herself up once they blew their load. Something about Michael's cum, however, made her yearn to lap it up.

She thought how it was true what they say--it is a little salty. It's thick like molasses. The idea of having Michael's cum in her mouth made her pussy flood once again. She knelt there licking all of his cum off her hand, feeling her pussy gush the entire time.

"Looks like I missed some," Kayla teased, leaning forward to do something extra hot. Michael's eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do.

All of a sudden, Kayla's lips were around the head of Michael's cock, sucking off the layer of cum that sat atop and that which spilled over the edge.

The instant aftershocks of orgasm caused Michael's body to jolt several times. The sensitivity was alarming. As Kayla did her work, his largs hands gripped the armrests of the chair.

"Fuck!" he shouted, adding an extra syllable to the word. His leg muscles were contracting hard as the nerves of his cock lit his body on fire.

Kayla removed her mouth after a couple more seconds, during which Michael endured a few additional waves of pleasure. He had also expelled a few more gushes of semen into Kayla's mouth, and echoed a few more obscenities throughout the room.

As she pulled away, Kayla observed the scene; the only cum remaining was on his abdomen and around the trimmed base of his shaft. Without hesitation, Kayla reached her hand out towards his stomach and traced a path down the beautiful muscles hiding just underneath his skin. Eventually, her fingers trod through a stream of sticky cum. It gave her an idea naughtier than anything she had ever thought to do to herself.

Kayla made sure her fingertips were coated in Michael's batter, even scooping up a little extra as she finally lifted her hand off of his torso. Covered in cum, she lowered her hand straight down to her pussy.

Michael's eyes were agape, as was his mouth. His now limp cock was already stiring again at the sexual display before him. Thwy were like two animals in the wild doing everything they can to attract a prized mate.

His eyes followed her hand as if nothing else in the universe mattered at that very moment. Nothing did, to either of them. They needed sex and pleasure and they were going to achieve their goals. Nothing could derail this evening.

Kayla's cum-laden hand finally found her pussy, and she started rubbing his sperm on her clit.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, largely for Michael's benefit.

She fondled her clit from side to side, covering it with cum.

"I'm gonna fucking cum again," she told him.

No words came out of Michael's mouth. He just looked on in amazement. His cock was semi-hard already.

"Oh Goddd," she moaned, starting to really make herself feel good. Her reaction was no longer a simple ruse for Michael's benefit. Real pleasure was beginning to return.

She rubbed her clit even faster as she kept talking to Michael.

"I'm rubbing your cum all over my pussy! Oh fuck yes!"

The cum started to mix with her pussy juice. She reached back up and scooped up more of his cum from the bottom of his cock, and immediately brought her hand back to her clit, her unique form of lube replenished. Desperately, she went on a mission to cum for the second time.

Kayla's right hand remained on her clit, while her left found its way to her tits. lt alternated between the two, pulling at and pinching her hard nipples. Her eyes were closed now as she began to lose herself in wave after wave after wave of pre-orgasmic ecstasy.

"Ughhh! Oh...oh yesss!"

Her head rolled limp from shoulder to shoulder as a white heat overtook her body. She kept abusing her tits, each second feeling better than the last.

Kneeling in front of her crush, Kayla was masturbating.

The muscles in her thighs started to tremble. Her torso began to jerk back and forth. The sounds generated by her vocal chords were now unintelligible. This exact state carried on for almost a minute. She forgot where she was until she opened her eyes to see Michael staring at her in awe. It was then that she realized that possessing knowledge of where she was only served to spur her on.

Every instinct was fought against, and she managed to break through the muffled noises that were coming out of her to form an actual sentence. What she said next showed that her request was based on her deepest desires.

"Michael," she begged, "suck them." She squeezed one of her breasts and directed it at him.

Michael quickly got up off the chair and pushed it to the side. He knelt down in front of her, their naked bodies on full display for each other. Hesitation overtook him, and he froze still.

"Suck my tit!" Kayla demanded, her other hand still furiously whacking her pussy again and again.

Michael obliged instantly. Leaning down, his mouth took in her perky tit.

"Fuck!" Kayla screamed.

His tongue swirled around her nipple and sucked it deep.

"Oh my God! You're gonna make me cum again! I'm using your cum to rub my pussy!" she shouted.

Suddenly, her body tensed up until it fully locked. Vibrations swarmed her from head to toe and a sharp screech escaped from her lungs. A vicious orgasm was tearing through her and Michael's tongue was unrelenting against her sensitive nipple. Her hand kept flicking her clit, faster than ever.

"Yes!" she screamed out in pleasure. "I'm cumming like a whore!"

Her words shocked even her, but they only added to the earth-rattling orgasm that was ripping her apart.

Her left hand--now replaced by Michael's mouth on her boob--found its way back into his luscious hair, needling through every lock she could, heightening the intensity and duration of her pleasure.

Kayla rode out the last moments of her orgasm, suddenly realizing that it was the best orgasm she had ever felt.

"Oh my God," she cried out as the sensitivity finally became overwhelming enough to force her to stop playing with herself. She used her grip on Michael's hair to gently pull him off her breast.

He straightened his back and their faces were in front of each other, his slightly higher due to the difference in height. A kiss followed, just like with her previous orgasm. It offered security and intimacy. It was everything she wanted it to be and everything she needed in that moment.

"Follow me," Kayla said, grabbing Michael by the hand.

They stood up together, still holding on. Kayla tried to steady herself as her legs became jelly-like, before Michael stepped in and grabbed her by the hips. He leant down and kissed her again. They lost themselves in it for more than an entire two minutes.

After the main kiss ended, Kayla continued to peck at his lips over and over as she once again grabbed his hand and led him to a back room of the apartment. They couldn't keep their hands off each other in any capacity.

Kayla turned on a lamp to the dimmest setting, illuminating the dark room just enough to see each other but keep the tone romantic.

"This is my bedroom," she told him. He smiled down at her, watching one slowly creep onto her face as well.

"Now," she began, pushing Michael's naked form against the wall, "how about that blow job?"