Michael Bk. 01 Ch. 02: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had been watching her progress up his leg and each kiss tingled within his core. He thought she would stop before getting as far as his as yet hairless pussy, though, and he was a little disappointed. But she didn't. And the feel of her tongue on the lips of his vagina was mind shattering. He threw his head back and howled. His mother started lapping at him like a cat with a saucer of warm milk. She dragged her tongue from Michael's perineum to the top of his vaginal crevasse a couple of times before going all the way and drawing it up over her clitoris. Michael whimpered as his mother's tongue gently massaged the head of his tiny penis. He didn't know how long he would be able to resist succumbing to an orgasm if she kept it up.

He soon found out. By the third set of her cunnilingual routine, he had reached his limit. He felt the orgasm building as she slid her tongue from his perineum and into his vagina. After playing about in his love tunnel for a while, she moved on to his urethra, into which she poked the tip of her tongue -- 'An unusual feeling,' thought Michael. 'Not unpleasant or even uncomfortable, but unusual.'

After leaving the urethra, she moved on up to Michael's clitoris. This time, though, instead of going straight for the clitoris itself, she did a couple of circuits of the hood. By the time she wrapped her lips around the head of the clitoris, Michael was pushing himself down against his mother's mouth and was crying out for relief. And relief is what he received. The orgasm that had been lying dormant since his session with the priest and which had been building during the almost two hours that he and his mother had been teasing each other, arrived. He knew it had been fermenting but neither he nor his mother had anticipated the magnitude of the eruption.

For the second time in just over an hour, the peace of the quiet suburban neighbourhood was torn asunder by a blood-curdling scream. No-one was able to pinpoint the exact source of the disturbance but suspicion fell on a normally-quiet three-bedroom, split-level home built on a quarter-acre block.

...Continues, Chapter 3

12