Michael Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I'm late," said Amanda looking and feeling flustered.

Michael gave her a cool look. "And you are?"

"Amanda, Amanda Ross," she flashed a smile at everyone and received one in return.

"Get in line, Amanda. As I was telling the other girls who did manage to tear themselves away from pressing matters, I'm Michael Xavier and welcome to my self defence class."

"I said I was sorry," muttered Amanda.

The tall black girl, taller than Amanda, grinned at her. "Faith," she introduced herself.

"Jalsa and this is my friend Gemma." The South Asian girl said.

"Charley and Sophia," from the two brunettes who turned out to be twins.

"Do you want me to change into my gym gear, Miss Xavier?" asked Amanda.

"Please, if you wouldn't mind, that would be so nice of you."

There were a few stifled giggles, causing Amanda to fume internally. She shucked off her top and jeans and pulled on a halter top and leggings.

"Nice of Amanda to flash her underwear to everyone," grinned Michael, accentuating her scar. "Right, ladies, thank you for attending. As I explained, the purpose of this class is to teach you some basics in self-defence while hoping they are never needed. We will start with some simple stretching exercises, but first, what do you think you want out of this class? Faith, if you wouldn't mind starting."

"Just that, to learn some basic moves, I'm strong enough, play rugby but like the idea of learning some tricks in a friendly atmosphere. And your website intrigued me. A bit mysterious. So I thought I'd give it a go."

"The same, my parents worry so I thought this would please them," said Jalsa.

"I'm here to help Jalsa," said Gemma.

"We get fed up with guys hassling us and not taking the hint." This from the twins.

You bullied me into coming! "Same as Faith," Amanda was pleased a fellow sporty type had shown up.

"Good, so let's start with what Charley and Sophia said. Guys not taking the hint. Amanda, do you have that issue?"

"No, not really, thinking about it."

"Why is that?" Michael asked Amanda, but also the group as a whole.

"She's taller, looks stronger so guys don't hassle her," said Charley.

"In part, yes, it is perception, but perception is more than just height. It's attitude, posture and projection."

"Sounds a bit like you are saying we are sending out the wrong message," said Gemma with some heat. There were a few angry nods at this.

"Think about it as wanting to control the message you send, crafting that message and communicating it clearly. Decide what your message is and what you want from any encounter, be it social or business, and send that message, verbally and non verbally."

"Okay, I get that but how?" asked Jalsa.

"Posture for one. Take Faith, and I don't mean to pick on you," smiled Michael. "Faith is a tall girl but has poor posture, round-shouldered. Unconsciously it says I am not happy at being tall, right?"

Faith nodded. "More when I was younger as I grew faster than my friends, not so much now as my peers have partly caught up, like Amanda who is only a bit shorter than me." Faith straightened her shoulders.

"But it conveys a vulnerability. The point is to eliminate these vulnerabilities and send out more positive and confident messages."

"I hate being short, and I have big boobs," said Jalsa.

"Gemma gives out a different message," replied Michael looking at the blonde who started bouncing her boobs.

"She's more confident than me."

"Well, hopefully, we can work on that. Personally, I think you have great boobs. I had fake boobs when younger, so we all have issues. Trick is to acknowledge those issues and then deal with them. Looking back, I did it for vanity. Vainglory was my weakness and downfall." Michael's smile was wide as if enjoying a private joke.

Jalsa smiled back but didn't look convinced.

"In essence, I am saying this is as much about mental training, not just physical. Better to prevent conflict than have to deal with it. Questions?"

"Why are we in gym clothes if all we do is stand around and chat?"

Michael laughed as the other girls smiled. "I see Amanda is the first one to challenge me. She arrives late, annoyed at having to do this class, has an advantage in that we have met once before and is trying to build on that."

"Twice actually."

"Twice even. See how she corrects this slip to establish control? And how did we first meet, Amanda?"

Oh, I don't think you want to go there! "In a pub a couple of months ago."

"A pub. And how did we get chatting?" There was a stillness in Michael's voice, her grey-green eyes fixed on Amanda.

The rest of the group watched, aware something was going on but having no idea what.

"Oh, just got chatting, as you do." Suddenly, Amanda didn't want to bring up the restroom incident, given she had been eavesdropping.

The silence stretched, and the girls shuffled uncomfortably. Amanda felt herself getting warm. "Anyway, I apologise, Ms Xavier, it was a silly question as we are doing some warm-up routines." The young girl finally said.

The silence stretched. Michael finally turned her attention off Amanda to the rest of the group. "Any more questions? No? Okay, let's do some warm-up routines, see where we are on fitness levels. I have a selection of team outfits for you to wear in future. All black with amber trim. Pick out several that are your size."

Silently the girls went through their routines.

****

Faith accepted the drink from Amanda. They were in a small bar above a tapas restaurant. It was all women and had a good vibe.

"You made it back in one piece," grinned Faith.

"Yeah. I sent my 'happy to put out' message, but everyone gave me a wide berth. Michael would probably fail me and drop me from her class."

"So, what's the deal with you and Michael?"

"No deal. I literally met her in a pub a while back, then the other day in the gym and she kind of bullied me into turning up. She's a bit weird, tell the truth."

"Yeah. She really slapped you down, though."

"I think you enjoyed it!"

"Did my big grin give me away?"

"Cow!" laughed Amanda.

"Michael is intriguing. The twins think she's cool. Jalsa likes her too which means Gemma will pull her away, she likes to keep Jalsa on a short lease."

"Gemma sounds a lovely girl,"

"She isn't, but she is super hot." Faith saw Amanda's smile and shrugged. "I've got a thing for petite white girls and big boobs. Sue me."

"So, I'm safe then? Just not my night, I guess."

"Perfectly safe, unless I get desperate."

"Oi! We've only just met and this is how you treat me?"

"You're sending out rubbish signals. Hey, Annie! Over here!"

Faith waved to a stocky redhead who pointed at the bar.

"Another drink?" asked Faith.

"Sure, stack 'em up."

Annie set down drinks on the table, kissed Faith warmly, and the girls chatted rugby then soccer, although the latter was not Faith's game.

"On the wing mostly, sometimes main striker," said Amanda.

"Midfield dynamo that's me," said Annie, focusing on Amanda.

Waiting for Amanda to head for the restroom, Annie turned to Faith. "What's her deal?"

"Thought you would like her."

"Like her? She's stunning! You know much about her?"

"Nothing, except she likes sports, is fun and I bet myself you would cream your panties over her."

"You got that right." Annie looked thoughtful for a minute or two, then made a decision. "I'll be back."

"Hey, play it cool, babe, oh, forget it."

Amanda was washing her hands as Annie entered.

"Hey," said Annie. She caught the attention of the blonde girl fixing her makeup and hesitated. The blonde grinned and walked out.

"What's up?" Amanda asked. She had a good idea of what.

"I've got tickets for the Arsenal woman's match on Saturday. You fancy coming?"

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Great!" Annie looked at the cubicle. "I'll just--"

"Yeah, see you back out there," smiled Amanda and headed back to their table.

"Everything cool?" asked Faith.

"Yeah, your friend asked me out. I said okay."

"You like her?" Faith was delighted for Annie.

Amanda shrugged and waggled her hand. "She seems okay, see how it goes."

"I'll drink to that." Faith raised her glass and knocked it back.

****

Gemma lifted her feet as Jalsa swept under them.

"You could help out, you know," she said to the blonde girl.

"If I do, you moan I'm not doing it right, Jack will be here shortly so hurry up!"

Despite herself, Jalsa did hurry up and let Jack in five minutes later. "She's in her room," she told him. He barely acknowledged her as he pushed past.

"Hi, babe," Gemma greeted him in bra and knickers.

He scooped Gemma up and kissed her, his hand already on her breasts. Giggling, she unhooked her bra and then caught sight of Jalsa, watching wide-eyed.

Blowing Jalsa a kiss, Gemma used her foot to kick the door shut. The last image Jalsa saw was Jack sucking eagerly on Gemma's nipples and pulling at her panties.

Jalsa stood there, staring at the door for a minute before heading to the kitchen and getting a bag of potato crisps. Opening the bag, she sat outside her friend's room, listening as she always did to the sounds of sex.

Scrunching up the packet, Jalsa tossed it into the paper bin by the couch, her salty fingers straying down between her legs where she teased herself, imagining it was her in the room with Jack.

Or Gemma.

12