Michael Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle squatted beside the one left conscious, gripping his elbow and his balls, blood masking his face from a scalp wound.

"What have we learnt today?" She poked the youth with her baton.

The lad gurgled.

"We have learnt the value of good manners in front of a lady and to keep quiet when good people are trying to sleep. Understood?"

This time the lad nodded.

"Now, this is just a gentle lesson. Friendly, you might say. If I have to talk to you or your mates again, I will chop you into so many fucking pieces your own mother will mistake you for mince. We clear?"

Again a nod, punctuated by a groan.

"Good."

There was a shout from an upstairs window.

"Seems the coppers have been called." Michelle straightened and kicked him in the stomach. "You going to be a good boy from now on?"

The only reply was another gurgle.

"Time to go," said Max.

Nodding, she linked arms with Max and disappeared down one of the side alleys.

****

Conscious of the giggles and looks, Sammie walked gingerly as she carried a tray of dishes to the private dining room. Harriet carried the other. Michelle had removed Harriet from Jalsa's charge two months ago, and the black woman had formed a strong bond with Sammie.

Naomi was a striking trans woman with short dark hair, a broad smile, and legs that went on forever. Amanda had found the scenes Naomi had starred in highly erotic and was hanging onto Naomi's every word.

"Thank you," said Elaine. "The food smells wonderful."

"So that is the lovely maid, you had abused for your little commission. Personally, I would have chosen this one." Naomi smiled at Harriet as she served her plate, her hand resting on the maid's rear.

Frowning, Amanda shot an annoyed glance at Harriet, who bobbed and ducked away.

"So explain this collar you have on your maid," asked Elaine, cutting into her terrine. She emphasised 'maid'.

"More of a slave companion, I have had her for a few months now. The collar was my idea, rather than taking a crop to her, this is more subtle and is a constant reminder of her status."

"I should get one. My boyfriend would love using it on me, and I think I would adore wearing it, wondering if I was going to be zapped!" Naomi laughed. "What's it like?" she addressed Sammie.

"It's an excellent reminder of my status and Miss Amanda's authority."

"Does it hurt?"

Hesitating, Sammie looked at Amanda, who nodded. "Tell her, Sammie."

"It can be, difficult, Miss Naomi, but I welcome Miss Amanda's application when I transgress."

"When Sammie is expecting it, she can hang in there, when I apply it unexpectedly, it can catch her out."

"Sounds a lot of fun--" Elaine half-rose as Sammie suddenly spasmed and fell onto the table before getting a grip of herself. Slowly Sammie levered herself up and stood there, shaking.

"Frightened the life out of me!" Elaine laughed, her hand on her chest.

"Me too," said Naomi, eyeing Amanda with interest. "You are a very naughty girl doing that. Bravo!"

Amanda thanked Naomi and reached out to squeeze the woman's hand.

****

The bar was packed, a youngish crowd but with enough people her age for Michelle not to stand out. It was a lesbian bar. The gay scene on the island was a vibrant one, and Michelle was in the mood for partying. The violence of two nights ago had calmed her, taken the edge off her inner demons.

The woman pressing against Michelle was Camile. She was French, celebrating her 31st birthday and was fascinated by Michelle's hard body--"Like a man!" she exclaimed. Camille was in a short black dress. Michelle, cheap T-shirt and jeans. She had stayed on at Filo's, buying her clothes for a couple of days' use, then discarding them. Max had joked she was giving off a 'Jack Reacher' vibe. Michelle had no idea who that was, but was having fun telling everyone her name was 'Jack'.

"And you are badass?" asked Camille. She found this English woman with the hard body exciting. Michelle, in turn, was enjoying Camille's soft curves.

"Yes, very badass, you though are a sexy ass!"

Squealing, Camille enjoyed the groping of her 'sexy ass'. They kissed, the music thumping over them. "Where did you get that scar?" Camille traced Michelle's mouth with her finger.

"Prison."

"Really?" Camille visibly melted with excitement.

"Yeah." A face caught her eye. Gabrielle.

Camille caught her looking and followed Michelle's gaze.

"An old friend, Jack?"

"Sort of."

Sighing, Camille gave a philosophical shrug. "L'amour," she smiled and kissed Michelle.

"You going?"

"Yes, Jack. I do not wish to compete with that look. The night is young. Good luck, my prison bird." She disappeared into the throng.

"Shame," said Michelle aloud. Camille would have been fun.

Gabrielle hadn't seen her, allowing Michelle to admire her from afar. Her hair was still a little untidy, and her dress cheap, but Gabrielle wore it well. Her face had an uneven symmetry yet was attractive as a whole. She was talking to a younger black girl.

Michelle half-turned and leant on the bar as Gabrielle walked towards her, purse in hand She squeezed one down from Michelle as she ordered two drinks. Michelle stole a glance. It took Gabrielle another few seconds to notice and then recognise Michelle.

Anyone else, Michelle would have enjoyed the shock and alarm. Gabrielle's hands were shaking as she picked up the two drinks. This time, Michelle was distressed at the emotions she provoked. Fuck! After an internal debate, Michelle pushed through to where Gabrielle was now standing alone.

"You with a friend?"

Gabrielle nodded, almost shrinking back.

"Lucky friend. Relax, I'll go somewhere else." Michelle finished her club soda. "I'm sorry you find me objectionable, although in fairness you are not alone." Michelle walked out of the bar, feeling good about her small act of sacrifice. Nice to be on the side of the angels for a change.

Stopping at a harbour bar, Michelle half wished she still drank. Instead, she opted for strong coffee. It was a shame she hadn't brought Amanda with her, but no young girl wanted to holiday with her mother.

A hint of melancholy as Michelle's thoughts turned to Linda. They had spent nearly eight months on the Island before Linda passed. Michelle trying to assuage the guilt at failing her mother.

"Maybe I'll retire out here permanently," she muttered before noticing the woman hovering behind her.

A visibly nervous Gabrielle half waved at her. "Hi."

Rising, Michelle offered her a chair. "Hi. Can I get you anything? Drink? Coffee?"

"Coffee, would be nice." Gabrielle accepted the seat. "Why did you walk out?"

"You didn't seem comfortable with me there so I left."

"I see, well, you shouldn't have done. That made me feel bad."

"Even when I try and do the right thing, I mess up." Michelle signalled for more coffee.

"Do you often try and do the right thing?"

"Rarely."

"I'm always doing the right thing, but then I enjoy doing the right thing so it's not really a virtue, more preening really."

"A sinner that repents is worth, something something."

"Much joy over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance." Gabrielle finished. "I teach some Religious Education, although my main subject is English." She stuck out her hand. "I think we got off on the wrong foot and I would like to try again. I'm Gabrielle March, I'm a teacher, single, finished a long term relationship just under a year ago and still very bruised. I'm not very adventurous, unlike my older sister, I'm gay, unlike my older sister and a huge disappointment to my family as a consequence."

"I'm Michelle, we'll skip over my more recent love life." The hand felt soft and delicate. Michelle reluctantly let go.

"That it?"

"Not much more to tell," shrugged Michelle.

"Really?" Gabrielle smiled a thank you as the coffee appeared. "Where are you staying?"

"Filo's a few streets back. Small family hotel."

"Bumming around the islands with your girlfriend or ex I should say."

"Rub it in, please do."

"I felt that issue had to be addressed. Who was that other woman you were with?"

"Oh, just a friend I bumped into."

"Is this going to be hard work? Getting details out of you?"

"Probably. I don't want to alarm you."

"You are kind of alarming. It's the way you walk, hold yourself, it's very intense. I thought you were going to leap at that guy the other day. It's compelling, but," Gabrielle shrugged, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah." Michelle came to a decision. "I like you, you're very beguiling and you are a lovely woman."

"Thank you."

"I will only ruin you, and I don't want to do that, Gabrielle."

"Ruin me in a good way or a bad way?"

"Probably both. But I am serious."

"I know, on the other hand I have a week of holiday left and it would be interesting to spend some time with you. I mean, how much can you ruin me in a week?"

Michelle laughed, feeling oddly lightheaded. "Okay, I accept." She's right. What can go wrong in a week?

It took Michelle two days to discover what could go wrong. Throwing new shorts, jeans and tops on the bed in her small room at Filo's, she flopped alongside them and moaned at Max.

"I'm in love with her!"

"That was quick, we've only just got Jalsa off the island."

"Funny guy. How much did it cost me?"

"A 25k payoff, plus car. Keeps the jewellery and the credit card for a year."

"God, she was an evil minx in the end!" There was admiration in her voice.

"And this one? Not really your type looks wise."

"Not my type anywise. She thinks I'm bumming around the islands, staying in cheap digs, doing odd jobs. I'm even helping out on the fucking stall after lunch. The sister dislikes me, so I can relate to that at least."

"So she doesn't know who you are, and that you own one of the biggest villas on the Island?"

"You mean one of those 'sad, rich people isolated from reality and life'? Christ, no!"

"Poor innocent school teacher wins the heart of wealthy business tycoon, crime boss and sexual predator. All very cheap romance stuff!" laughed Max. "Gabrielle, do you fancy coming over to my exclusive compound? Excuse the naked house boys and girls, it doubles as a sex club for perverts."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? Fucking arsehole."

"So what you going to do?"

"Change my name. Stay out here with her."

"She has a job and a life back home."

"Yeah, I know, and a fucking cat."

"Ah." Max pondered how to phrase the next bit.

"Same problem. But they aren't friendly creatures apparently so zero interaction. Suits everyone."

Max kept quiet. It freaked him out a little.

****

Gail went through the items and discount ranges. "If you get stuck ask Gabby, okay?"

"Think I can handle it."

"Yes, you said. Gabby will be down soon, she's feeling a bit under the weather."

Concerned, Michelle asked if Gabrielle required a doctor.

"No, in fact here she is."

"You okay?" Michelle put her arm around Gabrielle, kissing her lightly on the forehead.

"Oh, fine just a tummy bug. You know how it is. Took something this morning and it's better already. It's these little eating places you've been taking me to, the food is too rich."

"I'm off," said Gail.

"You sit down and I'll deal with the customers." Michelle fussed around Gabrielle, sitting her down.

"You had much retail experience, Michelle?"

"Its a small jewellery stall on the harbour front, how much experience do I need? Besides, I know how to handle customers."

To Gabrielle's surprise, Michelle was warm and friendly with the passing trade, good with the banter, cajoling them to buy and closing the sale.

"You're a natural, darling," Gabrielle enthused.

"Well, I don't like to boast."

There was a cough. Michelle looked around to see Tilly.

"Oh, you're Michelle's friend," said Gabrielle warmly. 'Tilly, isn't it? I'm Gabrielle."

Tilly blinked. It was difficult keeping up with her status. Apparently, she was 'a friend', and Mistress was glaring at her from behind her sunglasses. Tilly always assumed the worse.

"Yes," said Tilly, "Nice to see you, Michelle." With a wary eye, she gauged how that went and was relieved to see Michelle smile at her.

"Tilly," said Michelle. "What can I do for you?"

Come home, Mistress! Tilly was enjoying having the villa to herself, but Michelle's absence brought back memories of the years they were separated, and truthfully, she needed her Mistress the older she got.

"I was just wondering how you were doing," said Tilly.

"Fine."

"Are you going to invite your friend for coffee? We're packing up soon. Michelle has been great with the customers. Friendly, warm, natural charm and salesmanship."

"Michelle?" Tilly blinked again.

"Yes, me, Tilly. Is that hard to believe?" Michelle's smile was a tad more fixed than before.

Yes! "No, I just didn't know you, how long, can I have a word please?" Tilly stumbled.

"Fuck's sake," muttered Michelle, "Okay, okay," she added hastily in response to Gabrielle's sharp look.

Grabbing Tilly's arm, Michelle escorted her to the harbour railing. "What do you want?"

"When are you coming home? I miss you, I've been very lazy, I need you to beat my lazy fat ass!"

"I'm trying to seduce this lovely young woman in case you hadn't noticed."

"Then bring her up to the villa, shower her with gifts, you will be up her snatch in no time and I'll happily serve you both. Please, Mistress."

"Stop pawing me!" snapped Michelle, causing Tilly's eyes to flutter in pleasure. "Gabrielle leaves in a few days so I'll be back then."

"Please, yes, Mistress," Tilly was almost hopping with glee. "I'll see you then."

"Oh, and get things ready for departure, we may be leaving soon after."

"Yes, Mistress!"

12