Michael Connors: Ch. 03

Story Info
Lori and Michelle show their pretty bodies
8.3k words
4.56
2.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
183 Followers

Chapter Three: Bikini Party with Lori and Michelle

Lori's and Michelle's 18th birthday party wound down just after midnight. They started to clean up with some reluctance. They were tired and just wanted to go to bed.

Michael felt the same way. He looked at the girls and said, "My dears, it's time for bed. Let it go for tonight. We'll clean up in the morning. Just remember, I'm playing golf tomorrow and the caterer will come by sometime to retrieve their stuff."

"Ok, Daddy. That sounds great. I'm tired." Lori said

"Me too." Michelle said as she slumped off toward the guest room.

Michael, turned off the lights and headed down the hall to his bedroom.

Lori stopped Michelle before she got to the guest room and whispered, "Hey, come stay in my room tonight."

"Ok."

The girls went in and closed the door to Lori's room. Soon, they were peeling off their clothes down to their panties. They didn't bother with tops. They just wanted to get in bed and sleep for a month. It had been a long week.

Lori had a Queen size bed, just like the guest room, but she had better quality bedsheets and pillows. Michelle knew this and was happy to spend the night in Lori's room.

Lori got into bed first and lifted the covers, inviting Michelle to lay down beside her. They snuggled up together; spooning with Michelle's back up against her sister. Lori smoothed Michelle's hair from around her ear. She moved her lips close and whispered, "I have an idea that I think you're gonna like."

Michele was so tired, all she could muster for a reply, was, "Ummhmm?"

"I think your mom actually had a great idea."

This got Michelle's attention. "What? What are you talking about?"

"She basically gave you the green light to move in here, right?"

"She did?"

"Yes, silly, don't you remember? You told me that during one of her drunken rants, she said, 'Why don't you just move in with Lori and her dad!'"

"That's right, she did. But, I didn't think much of it at the time."

"Well, what do you think?"

"Oh, shit, Lori, are you kidding me? Of course, I would love to. We've talked about moving in together... somewhere... sometime. Why wait, right?"

"Exactly!"

"You're the best friend anyone could have."

"Michelle, you're my sister, and I'm yours."

Michelle started to choke up. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She flipped over to face Lori. Their eyes locked and Lori saw that Michelle was crying.

"Oh, Michelle, don't cry. I love you so much and I hate that you've had to live most of your life with that horrible witch. She's despicable and you deserve better."

Michelle closed her eyes at Lori's words and sobbed. Lori pulled Michelle's head down and kissed her forehead, then layed her head under her chin and began stroking her hair.

"It's all going get so much better from here on out. You'll see."

Michelle slowly lifted her head and looked at Lori who had some tears of her own rolling down her cheeks. They put their cheeks together and hugged. Lori slowly pulled her head up and felt the soft, moist texture of Michelle's tear covered cheek. She softly kissed her there.

"Ummm." Came a soft mewl from Michelle.

Lori planted more kisses on Michelle's cheek, tasting the salty sweetness of her tears. Soon, Lori was kissing around Michelle's mouth. She didn't move when Michelle turned her head just slightly to put her lips in line with Lori's. Both girl's eyes were open and their lips met for the first time in a way that was completely different from the times they would practice kissing with their friends. They weren't mashing their lips together. Instead, their lips met in a tender kiss. This was a passionate kiss between two sisters.

Lori's tongue made the first move into Michelle's mouth. Michelle responded by inviting Lori in. Soon, both tongues were dancing together.

Lori loved the taste of Michelle's sweet lips mixed with the warm tears still streaming from her eyes. Michelle was in a state of bliss as Lori lovingly and tenderly kissed all around her face and mouth.

Lori stopped kissing and put Michelle's head back down on her neck. They both fell fast asleep.

The next morning found the girls sprawled across Lori's bed. Michelle cracked one eye open as she heard Michael cleaning up in the kitchen. She reluctantly rose from the comfy, warm bed and put on one of Lori's cut-off T-shirts. She went to the bathroom to freshen up before heading out to see the damage. First, she sat down to pee and thought about what happened last night. 'Wow,' she thought, 'how will things be with Lori's dad? Maybe I should put on a different top. No, let him see me. I want him to see me.'

When Michelle walked out into the living room and kitchen, Michael was tossing all the used red solo cups into a large trash can he'd brought in from outside. She walked up to him and put her arms around his waist.

"Hey, honey, good morning." Michael turned and saw it was Michelle. "Oh, hey, it's you. Good morning Michelle. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, thank you." She commenced to picking up trash and tossing it into the can.

Before too long they had the whole place cleaned and tidied up.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I guess Lori will be sorry she missed all the fun."

"Yeah, right." She giggled, "I'll go see if she's up."

Michael had his first look at her today since being preoccupied with cleaning. She looked beautiful. As she walked back to Lori's bedroom, he got a look at what she was wearing; one of Lori's cut-off Ts and a pair of skimpy panties.

"Hey, you're up." Michelle said as she walked into Lori's room and saw her sitting on her bed typing on her laptop.

"Is there a huge mess out there?"

"Not anymore. Your Dad and I lit a match and set the mess on fire." Lori looked up and smiled.

"Did you guys really clean it all up?"

"We sure did. Hey, I think your Dad is getting ready to go play golf."

"Wow, thanks for that. You're the best... Yeah, he mentioned it last night."

Michelle tossed herself on the bed next to Lori and propped her head up on her bent arm.

"Lori, thanks for being so sweet last night. I needed that cry..." 'And those kisses.' she said to herself.

Then Lori said, "Hey by the way, I haven't said anything to Dad about our idea for you to move in. I'll catch him tomorrow night and we'll work up a plan. I'm sure he'll go for it.

"I hope so. I would love to move in here with you two."

"I wouldn't worry about it. Dad loves you and he'll be happy to know that you'll be out from under your Mom's evil prison."

Dad poked his head in the doorway and said, "I'm off to play golf. See you later this afternoon. Oh, remember the caterers are coming by today to pickup the stuff in the garage, OK?"

'Alright, Dad. Have fun." Lori said as she looked sideways at Michelle. "I almost forgot to tell you. Yesterday, when the caterers were here, Dad asked me to help, with what, I don't know. Anyway, I had put on those booty shorts and the tight T thinking I was gonna get a rise out of him. But, when I followed him outside, I saw this really cute guy unloading the catering van. He saw me and almost dumped the load he was carrying down the ramp of the van."

"You slut."

"I know. Anyway, he got bitched out by his boss and Dad told me to go inside. I walked through the garage door and the kitchen, and was gonna get something to drink out of the fridge when the cute guy walked in pushing his dolly."

"Ok."

"I pretended I didn't see him and bent over in front of the fridge faking I was looking for something on the bottom shelf. And remember what I was wearing."

"Lori, you little tease."

"I know! And he was totally checking me out. He got a boner and was rubbing it in his pants. So, I bent over in front of him and start rubbing my ass over his hard-on."

Michelle gasped in surprise.

"He got all worked up and grabbed my hips. I could feel him cumming in his pants."

"What did you do?"

"I let him cum in his pants. Anyway, just then I heard Dad and the older guy walk through the garage. I don't think they saw what happened, but Dad thought my presence was having an affect on the poor guy, so he told me to go to my room."

"I can't believe you did that, Lori!"

"It was so much fun, Michelle. I never thought I would do such a thing, but it was so dangerous and exciting."

"What happened to the guy with the cum in his pants?"

"Have no idea, but maybe he'll be the one to come pickup the stuff in the garage. So, maybe we'll find out." Both girls giggled and rolled on the bed.

"Hey," Lori said, "why don't we finish going through our new stuff today. I wanna try on those see-through babydoll outfits." Before Lori could finish her sentence, Michelle was already pulling them from the shopping bag.

"Which one do you want to try first, the pink one or the light blue one?"

"I'll try that light blue one on." Lori said, knowing Michelle loved pink. She grabbed the blue one from Michelle and stood up to remove her clothes.

The babydoll outfits they bought were almost like mini ponchos but with super light weight, see-through material, with lacy, fuzzy edges all around the bottom hem. Lori had removed all her clothes and poked her head through the top of the babydoll. She put her arms through the side holes, then reached for the matching panties. After she had it all on, she spun around in the mirror and asked Michelle what she thought.

"So, what do you think?"

"I think you're going to give some man a heart attack."

"Well... I just hope it's Dad."

"Lori!"

"I didn't mean it that way. I don't want him to have a heart attack. I just want to wear it for him."

"I know. I do too."

"Let's get yours on."

Michelle stood up and shrugged off the skimpy T and her panties while Lori held up the pink babydoll top and helped Michelle wiggle into it. She put the panties on and did the same spin in front of the mirror.

'Holy shit, Michelle! You think I'm going to give some man a heart attack. You're going to get arrested in that thing without even leaving the house! You look absolutely stunning!"

They both stood in front of the mirror and admired the way their breasts looked through the material. You could see everything. The matching panties were even see-through.

As Lori looked in the mirror, she thought Michelle looked like Venus. Her perfect body was what every woman wanted and every man wanted too. Michelle could put to shame all those Vargas paintings. Her tits were absolutely unbelievable.

Lori turned to face Michelle and said, "Gosh, I wish my boobs were as large as yours." With that she reached up and placed her hands on the outer sides of Michelle's large breasts. Inspecting them and assessing their shape and size. She pushed them in together and massaged them a little before feeling Michelle's hard nipples that were being rubbed and teased by the soft see-through material of the babydoll.

She loved the feeling of Michelle's tits. They were so firm and plump, and they had no sag at all.

Michelle rocked back and forth on her two feet while Lori was playing with her sensitive nipples.

Finally, Michelle reached up under Lori's babydoll and felt her tits, "Lori, you've got beautiful boobs. They're only a little smaller than mine." She was pinching Lori's nipples now and was starting to get pretty excited at their mutual fondling.

Just then, Lori heard a car door out front. She pulled away from Michelle and peaked through the window curtains.

"Hey, the caterer is here and, ohh, it's that cute guy I told you about. He's just getting out of his van."

Lori walked up to Michelle, put her hands on Michelle's arms and looked her in the face.

"Michelle, let's have some fun with this guy."

"What about your Dad?"

"Are you kidding? He won't be home for hours. You know how long it takes for him to play a round with his buddies. They'll probably get a beer afterwards. Come on." Lori pulled Michelle by the arm and headed for the door.

Michelle pulled back and said, "What, we're going out there in these outfits?"

"Yes, of course, silly. That's the whole idea. We're going to tease the heck out of this guy."

Michelle had walked to the window while Lori was talking and looked out to see the catering guy strolling up the front walk. "Wow, he IS cute. Let's go."

They both giggled as they pranced to the front door. When they got there, the doorbell rang.

"Wait, don't open it yet, I want to make sure he's alone." Lori looked out the peephole and saw the cute dude fiddling with his clipboard and no one else was there or walking up the drive.

"The coast is clear. Here, get behind me. We don't want to startle him before he gets inside the door." Michelle scooted behind Lori as she turned the deadbolt and began to slowly open the door.

She peeked out and asked, "Who's there?" Both girls giggle at that.

The guy rolled his eyes and sad, "Hello, I'm here to pick up our stuff. Can I come in, please?"

Lori heard the magic word and slowly opened the door. She stayed behind the door while he walked through and into the entryway. When he turned to look at who had opened the door, he gasped and said, "Ohhh wha... wow. Are we having a good day today?" The girls giggled again.

"Yes, we're having a good day. Are you having a good day, or has work been very HARD for you?" Lori looked over at Michelle and they both giggled.

"So, we're doing this again?"

"Whatever do you mean?" Lori said as she twisted slightly to the left and right, almost to say, 'here, look at my tits. What do you think of these.'

He breathed out hard and shifted his feet as Michelle stepped around from behind Lori. Once he got a good look at Michelle, he whispered, "Holy fuuuuuck." This made the girls laugh.

He was so stunned by this vision of Venus in a pink, see-through babydoll negligee, he dropped his clipboard. Michelle walked up to him and shook her finger in his face and said, "uh-oh, here let me get that." She turned to face Lori and bent over at the waist to reach down for the clipboard. She got a little too close to the guy and her round ass bumped his crotch.

The guy looked down at the plump, round butt grazing the beginning of a hard-on. Not the first one he's had today. When he woke up this morning with a stiff one, he couldn't stop thinking about the blonde vixen teasing him mercilessly yesterday in the kitchen just a few feet away from where they were standing.

He noticed that Michelle's butt had a thin pink G-string running down and into her crack. Her bare ass was rubbing on the front of his pants as she pretended to have difficulties picking up the clipboard. Finally, Michelle stood and ended up accidentally leaning back on the guy. Her butt still rubbing his growing hard-on with her shoulders resting on his chest. She arched her back to accentuate the movement she was making against the lump in his pants.

She looked at the clipboard and it had a name on it, 'Jason.'

"Is that your name, Jason?" She said as she pointed her lovely, long finger at the name on the clipboard.

Jason, looked over her shoulder and all he could see were the two round globes of tender flesh beneath the pink see-through material. He started to move his hands to her waist, but Lori was there to stop him.

"Uh, uh, uhhh, mister. No touching." She slapped his hand away from Michelle's waist and he put his arms to his sides.

While Lori was doing this, Michelle tilted her head back and made eye contact with Jason. Still pressed against him, she asked, "So, you're Jason?" She could feel the lump in his pants had now become a full grown tent pole. She left her mouth open while she looked at Jason. He looked down and wanted to plant a wet kiss on those beautiful lips and wondered how those lips would feel around his hard cock.

Michelle finally stepped away from him and both girls looked down at his predicament.

"Gosh, Jason, it HAS been a HARD day hasn't it?" With that Lori pulled them all into the livingroom. She saw that he was wearing a bandana around his neck and suddenly had a wild idea.

Both girls stepped up to Jason and slowly brushed their tits on his arms and stomach. He was breathing heavily now, looking down at those awesome tits and those hard nipples rubbing back and forth against him. He started to grab for the boner inside his pants and this time Michelle swatted his hand away, "No, no, naughty boy. Remember what she said, 'no touching!'"

Lori reached up to untie the bandana from around his neck and stepped behind him. She told Jason to put his arms behind his back.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, sounding a little worried what these little temptresses might do while he knew he had a job to do and didn't want to get bitched out by his boss, or worse, fired.

"Don't worry, Jason, We're not gonna hurt you and soon you'll be on your way back to whatever it is you do." He put his arms behind him which pushed his chest out to meet Michelle's bulbous breasts still rubbing against him. He looked down at her beautiful face and she looked back with sparkling eyes and her pretty mouth open in a smile. Her pink lips were hypnotizing his mind and he lost track of what Lori was doing back there.

Meanwhile Lori had tied both of his hands at the wrists with the bandana. She made sure it was tight and he wouldn't be able to break free. When she was finished, she walked back around to see Michelle's and Jason's faces very close together. Michelle was doing a wonderful job, she thought. So close were their lips, Lori was concerned that their lips might meet and they wound start kissing. Her intent was to tease, not have a romantic fling.

"Ok, mister, no funny business." Lori said as she pulled Michelle's arm to signal that maybe she was going too far.

Michelle couldn't help it. She was taken by the hunky catering dude. His good looks had made her damp between her legs and she wouldn't mind taking a roll in the hay and letting him feel her voluptuous body. She was saving her virginity for someone else though, so none of that.

Lori looked down at the tent pole pointing at them and said to Michelle, "Maybe we should see what's making the rude lump in the front of his pants?"

Michelle joined in as she looked at the large lump, "Does it hurt?"

Jason grunted and tossed his head back a little.

"Oh, it sounds like it may be uncomfortable all bound up inside there." Lori said as she reached for his zipper.

Jason grunted again. This time looking down as Lori grabbed his zipper. She looked up at him before pulling it down and saw him looking back at her with glassy eyes.

Michelle again joined in to help her sister, "Here let me help you with that." Both girls got down on their knees in front of Jason and began to slowly pull his zipper down.

The girls looked up at Jason with their mouths wide open in a slight smile. Jason couldn't believe his eyes as these two bombshells were about to release his cock from his pants. He thought maybe they were going to suck him off, the way they were kneeling in front of him with those pretty months open. He hoped.

Lori noticed that Jasons cock wasn't going to get out of there by itself, and she didn't want to touch his penis and didn't want Michelle to either, so she reached up to his belt buckle and undid it, followed by the clasp of his pants. When that was released, his pants fell to the floor and his cock sprang up in the faces of the two sisters kneeling before him.

They both shrieked and scooted back, afraid that the wagging fuckstick staring them in the face would get too close.

They both stood up and looked at his hard cock bouncing around between them. Jason grunted and moaned when his cock was freed rom its confines. Now, if someone would just grab it.

Michelle started do just that. Her hand reached for the large cock she so badly wanted to feel.

membrain
membrain
183 Followers