Michael Connors: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael looked back up to see Michelle watching the subtle interaction between him and his stepdaughter. She lowered her lips to kiss Michael tenderly on his lips. He let her lips gently move on his. He kissed back with equal tenderness as their tongues intertwined.

Michelle lowered her lips to Michael's ear and whispered, "Ohhh, Michael."

'Oh my fucking God, this is so unbelievable.' Michael thought to himself as he felt the beginnings of that feeling-of-no-return right before a powerful orgasm.

Michelle had closed her eyes and was enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy rubbing on the hard pole beneath her. Her tits were rubbing on Michael's chest, tantalizing her hard nipples.

Michael was enjoying the feel of her soft, velvety thighs under his strong hands, and the slight movement of her body stroking the underside of his cock with her wet and warm vulva. Michael tilted his head forward and saw the plump tits of Michelle hanging in front of his face. He locked his lips onto a hard nipple and Michelle moaned and breathed hard into Michael's ear.

"Ohhh, yes, Michael."

Michelle's strokes became longer and more intent. She whimpered into Michael's ear while he bit and licked her hard nipples.

Michael thought that if Michelle stroked up any higher, she would surely cause his cock to easily enter her wet cunt. Just a fraction of an inch away from the hot, wet walls of her hot pussy.

He started to hump back at Michelle. His orgasm was very close. He could tell that Michelle was close too. Her actions and the sounds she was making was a tell tale sign that she was right on the verge of cumming.

"Ohhhh... God, Michael. You're going to make me cum."

That was it for Michael, his hard pole pumped against Michelle's hot cunt. She screamed at the feeling of his erection knocking on her door. The first of the thick ropes of his cum shot in between their bodies. Michael moved his hands up to Michelle's ass and he gripped tight onto her plump butt.

Michelle lurched forward with the surprise contact of his hands on her sensitive ass cheeks. This sent her tits mashing into Michael's face and freed his spurting cock from under her pussy, causing it to jump up and shoot a huge glob of cum on Michelle's ass. The large glob settled in the little bowl made by her puckered, light brown starburst. Another shot of cum hit directly on her pink pussy lips.

Michael's fingers began exploring her butt. His middle fingers reached her pink hole and spread her labia apart. His cock, still spurting, nudged against her opening. Michael used his cock to muddle the entrance to Michelle's pussy. Just the head of his cock entered and retreated. Again and again, in and out, all while his cock was delivery round after round of slippery, hot cum.

Finally, Michelle wanted more and said, "Ohhh, Daddy, Fuck me. Please, put it in."

Michael's cock stopped spurting but had no intention of softening. With the beautiful teenager begging for his cock and her voluptuous body writhing on top, it was enough to keep him hard for a week.

Michael finally eased his cock into Michelle's luscious, young cunt. He moved slow as he pulled back the folds of her opening. Michelle arched her back to put her entrance more in line with the large cock easing into her luscious cunt.

"Ughnnnmm," Michael grunted as he felt most of his cock sliding into Michelle's wonderful velvety glove.

Michelle pushed herself up to look at Michael. He was almost all the way in and was moving slow. She wanted more and pushed her butt down on his cock. He grunted again and started to pump his cock in and out a little faster.

Michelle lowered her tits to Michael's mouth, "Oooohhh, Daddy, that feels so good. Fuck me harder."

He didn't need be told twice and began to pump harder into Michelle. Her tits were being mauled by his mouth. Her nipples, hard and sensitive, being teased and sucked by Michael's wet mouth were helping to send her to another gut wrenching orgasm.

Then, Michael's hands were again squeezing and kneading Michelle's fine ass. His fingers found her asshole and he used his middle finger to rub his cum around her hole.

"Oh, Mr Connors! Michael!" She said with surprise at Michael's finger on her asshole.

With the slick cum on her butthole, he pushed his finger in to the first knuckle. She screamed with delight and surprise.

Further up her hole he went, and then he began pumping his finger in and out as Michelle really started bouncing on his hard cock.

"Oooohhhh, my God, Michael... your finger's in my bottom. Oh, God, oh, God. Daddy, fuck me."

This got Lori's attention. She bolted upright and looked at what her stepdad was doing to Michelle. Not only could she see his huge cock going in and out of her best friends pussy, but her Dad had his finger stuck in her little puckered butthole. She thought, 'I'll have to remember that.' Then she laid back down and continued rubbing her wet pussy.

Michelle started bucking and twerking on Michael's big pole. He laid back and let her go wild on his cock while his finger was still wiggling around inside her asshole. Just then, he felt that familiar feeling coming on while Michelle was moaning and screaming.

"Ooooh, Michael, ohhh, God you're gonna make me cum again." Harder and harder she rode his stiff cock until she arched her back and let out a primal scream. She was cumming hard and rammed her butt down on Michael.

Michael's cock erupted yet again, this time within the protective walls of Michelle's wet hole.

Michelle finally collapsed on top of Michael while he was still pumping inside her. With every pump of his cock, Michelle whimpered into his ear.

"Michael, ooohhh, God, Michael."

Michael had a firm grip on her ass and used it for leverage while he humped his cum-pumping cock in and out.

When he was done, they lay exhausted. Michael looked over at Lori as she was smiling and panting. She too had an intense orgasm just watching the action.

After a few minutes, Lori said, "Wow, that was incredible. You guys looked so beautiful together."

Michelle rolled off of Michael and collapsed on the couch. No one said anything after that. They just laid there breathing.

When Michael finally opened his eyes, it had become dark. They all had been laying there asleep for some time. He had to move one of Michelle's legs off of his to get up. He walked back to his bedroom to clean up. When he came back out, the girls were in the shower together.

It was a good Birthday Weekend.