Michael Connors: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori swatted her hand away and looked at Michelle disapprovingly. Lori then pulled herself and Michelle a pace away from Jason and began to survey by looking him up and down. Mostly they were intrigued by the hard pole sticking out in front of Jason.

Michelle and Lori faced each other, their tits just barely touching. Lori leaned in and put her sweet lips on Michelle's. She ran her hands up her sister's hips, passing the hem of her panties and continued up inside her babydoll. When Lori 's hands reached her tits, Michelle moaned and stuck her tongue deep into Lori's mouth.

Jason stood there with his hands tied behind his back and his cock sticking straight out in front of his trembling body.

Michelle reached around and placed her hands on Lori's ass. She squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her sister's fine, plump butt. Whimpering and moaning, the girls's were a little lost in their kissing and fondling of each other's wonderful gifts.

Just then, Michelle had a brilliant idea. She grabbed the hem of her babydoll and walked up close to Jason. She took the hem and lowered it below Jason's cock. Which both hands on the hem, she pulled up on it to cradle his large cock and pointed it up at her beautiful tits.

Lori thought this was a good move and so she sidled up to Jason and whispered in his ear, "Are you doing ok, Jason? Does that feel good?"

All he could do was grunt and moan. Lori thought, 'this poor guy is taking it well. Not struggling or trying to break free.'

Then, out of nowhere, Jason asked, "Where's your Dad? Is he home?" This concerned Lori and Michelle. If Jason thought they were alone, he might take advantage of their vulnerability and do something stupid.

Quick-thinking Lori came up with a good answer as she again whispered into his ear, "He's taking a nap, so we must be very quiet."

All this time, Michelle was toying with his cock. Rolling it back and forth, cradled by the hem of her babydoll. She started moving the hem up and back along the length of his cock. He was being tortured by this and it only caused him to continue his grunting and moaning.

Lori was still at his ear. "Do you like to be teased by young, half naked girls?"

"You fucking little tease."

"Did you think you might fuck me today before you got here. Did you fantasize about my little tight butt and long legs?" Michelle noticed his cock lurch when Lori was whispering in his ear. She couldn't exactly hear what Lori was saying, but whatever it was, it was working.

Michelle had the presence of mind to move herself to the side of Jason, just in case something went off all of a sudden. But then she also realized she couldn't keep up with teasing his cock with the hem of her babydoll. It would be splattered with his splooge. She looked over on the coffee table and saw the feather duster she left there from cleaning earlier this morning. Then she saw Mr Connors' back scratcher. She thought for a moment and decided these would be the tools she would use to tease this guy's cock.

Lori noticed Michelle had stopped teasing Jason's cock and watched as she reached over to the coffee table to grab the feather duster and her Dad's back scratcher. Michelle brought the two tools over to Jason's cock and she started to brush the underside of his hard tool with the feather duster. Then she took the back scratcher and began to rake it across his tight balls.

Jason jumped when Michelle did this. His balls were extremely sensitive and the feeling of the scratcher made them tingle. The feather duster was soft and the feathers pushed up on his cock, bringing him very close to losing his load.

Lori looked down at Michelle. They made eye contact and Lori dipped her and with a smile and a wink as if to say, 'Nice thinking, sister.'

Lori was back at it. "Did you see the perfect boobs on my sister? Isn't she just the sexiest thing you've ever seen?"

"Mughmm" Jason grunted.

He tried to look down, but Lori pulled his hair back so she could continue whispering in his ear. "Your cock looks like it's about to explode. Do you like the way my sister's teasing your hard cock?"

"Oh fuck... You two are evil cockteasers."

"I'll take that as a compliment," said Michelle from her squatting position. She decided to stand for the show that was about to begin. With the long handles of the tools she was using to mercilessly tease Jason's cock, Michelle was able to perform her manipulations from a standing position.

This pleased Jason as he was now able to see Michelle more easily. He could see the big, round tits of the young vixen who was teasing his cock and balls.

Michelle's tits were jiggling from using the tools on his cock. He could see them so easily through the thin pink fabric of her babydoll. He was transfixed and glassy-eyed by the vision of her perfect tits.

Lori saw this and whispered to Jason, "Wouldn't you just love to slide your hard cock in between those tits?"

"Ahhhh, ughmmmmnnnn." He was close and Lori could tell.

"Come on, Jason, don't want to shoot your cum all over those big tits? Would it be better if she sucked that big cock of yours. Look at her mouth, those lips." Michelle played along by moving her open mouth up close to Jason's face and breathing out in a mock orgasm. Then she dragged her tongue over her pretty lips. Michelle sighed and whimpered for the poor guy with the stiff cock about to let loose a torrent of cum.

"Yeah, look at those lips. Those hot tits. Don't they just make you wanna cum all over them?"

"Oh shit.... holy fuck... I'm gonna cum."

Hearing this, Michelle pulled the tools away from his cock and balls. Jason groaned and flinched. His cock sticking straight out, started to bounce up and down. Lori and Michelle watched with eyes wide open as it seemed to grow in size. Then it happened. Jason's cock spat out long, thick ropes of cum. Shooting out a couple of feet in front of him, it all landed on the floor away from the girls and was starting to make a helluva mess on the floor.

The girls squealed with delight as they watched Jason's hard pole continue to release streams of cum onto the floor without anyone touching it. They were both proud of the teasing they put poor jason through. Michelle was just a little remorseful. After all, he seemed like a nice guy.

Lori untied his wrists when it seemed it was all over. He grabbed his cock and stroked it to pull out the last of his cum.

Lori ordered him to clean up the mess. Jason stuffed his deflating cock back in his pants and went to the kitchen to get some paper towels. They watched as he mopped up the giant puddle of sperm on the floor. When he was done, he grabbed his clipboard, looked around for signs of his catering equipment. "It's all out in the garage." Lori told him.

Jason didn't say a word, he just stormed out to the garage and began loading his stuff into his van. Just then Michael was pulling up into the drive.

"Uh-oh, Dad's home early. Let's go." The girls headed back to Lori's room.

Michael got out of his car and approached Jason. "Hey, there. You got it?"

"Yeah, I'm done. Thanks, Mr Connors."

"You're welcome. I'm gonna shut the garage door if there isn't anything else you need."

"No, thanks. I got it all."

"Alright, then." And Michael closed the door and headed into the house to see if the girls were still around.

Once inside the house, Michael walked up to Lori's closed bedroom door and asked, "Hey Lori, you there?"

"Yeah, Daddy, Michelle and I are trying on clothes." Michael raised an eyebrow and walked back to his bedroom to change, thinking of the two girls taking off their clothes and trying others on.

Lori and Michelle just stood in the middle of the bedroom giggling at what they had just done. Looking directly at each other, Michelle asked, "Lori, where in the world did you learn to talk like that?"

"Are you kidding? Haven't you ever heard Christi's potty mouth. She's got older twin sisters and from what she says, they're kind of slutty."

"Well, I don't know about you but I am extremely horny right now."

"Ohhh, me too." Still standing, facing each other in their babydoll outfits, Michelle leaned in close to Lori who leaned in too. Their lips met in a soft, wet kiss. Michelle reached up and began to fondle Lori's breasts. The feeling of Michelle's hands kneading and pinching her tits, made Lori moan.

They broke their kiss and Lori said, "Come here. Let's sit on the bed." Lori sat on the corner and scooted back. She gestured for Michelle to sit down on the corner facing away from her. Lori ran her hands up under Michelle's babydoll and felt her curvy waist. Continuing up her sides, Lori's hands arrived at the underside of Michelle's breasts. She gently moved her hands up and over her tits and felt her nipples.

Michelle's head rolled back and gave Lori the opening to kiss and lick her neck. The feeling of Lori's kneading, pinching hands was really turning her on. She moaned and spread her legs wide. Michelle felt the top hem of her matching panties and moved her fingers inside.

Just then, Michael tapped on the door, but not before he could detect some noises coming from inside. He listened for a second and heard a very sexy moan from Michelle. He didn't hear anything else. "Hey girls, I'm gonna watch the game. I'll put out some leftovers, if you're interested."

"Thanks Daddy." Lori said as she lifted her lips off Michelle's neck and continued to knead the plump tits of her sister.

Suddenly Lori had an idea.

"Michelle, I think it's time we show Daddy just how much we love him.."

"Yeahhh, how's that?" Michelle said with heated breath while she dug her fingers into her wet cunt. More focused on her fingers and Lori's manipulating hands than whatever she was talking about.

"I say we put on our new bikinis and give him a show."

Michelle heard this and pulled her fingers out of her panties. Lori's hands left Michelle's breasts and Michelle stood and turned around to look at Lori.

"Now, that sounds like fun."

"I thought you might think so." Lori sprang up off the bed and went over to the bags still holding some of the outfits they bought the other day. Then she stopped and turned towards Michelle. "Come to think of it, this is the day. This is it."

"Huh?" Michelle said, wondering what Lori was referring to.

"This is the perfect opportunity for me to help you seduce and.... do whatever you want with Dad."

"Are you sure, Lori?"

"Of course, this is perfect. He's watching the game. Probably lying there in his boxer shorts."

Michelle started to shake, "Oh my God, Lori, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be. I'll be with you the entire time."

"You will?"

"Uh, yeah. I wanna see this. I want to see his hard cock and I want to see you with him."

With that, Michelle peeled off her babydoll and stripped off her matching panties. Lori held up the pink bikini. Michelle reached over to grab it and said, "Ooooh, I love this pink bikini."

"I know, I do too. Check out my lime green."

As Michelle was tying the bottoms around her waist, she commented to Lori, "Oh, man, I am so wet and horny right now."

"That makes two of us."

While Michelle was struggling with the ties, she said to Lori, "You know, the ties on these bikinis don't hold very well. I hadn't noticed it the other day when we tried them on."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at how slick and slippery the material is. It's great for the little triangles, but the ties are made of the same slippery material and they kinda slip a little."

"Hmm, you're right." Lori tied hers with double knots, and that seemed to do the trick, but she failed to pass that idea on to Michelle who just finished tying up her top.

Lori watched as Michelle moved the little pieces of material over her nipples. They just covered the nipples that were poking through, making little tents. Most of the girl's breasts were exposed, looking somewhat obscene and definitely something that her mom would not have approved. Her Dad, on the other hand, would probably not approve either, but would more than likely not put up any kind of protest.

Michelle looked at Lori arranging her bikini and commented on the small triangle covering her pussy. "Girl, if we hadn't shaved down there, these bottoms would not be appropriate."

"I know. Don't they look awesome?" The little triangles were just large enough to cover the most intimate part of their anatomy.

Lori looked over at Michelle's little triangle and saw that it needed an adjustment. She reached her fingers to grab the material on both sides and pulled it over a little. "Oh God, be careful, Lori, I'm so sensitive right now."

"Well then, you'll be ready for Dad, won't you."

"I'm nervous, Lori. What should I do?"

"Just follow my lead. I'm sure when he sees us, he'll be putty in our hands. Although, I'll bet the putty will be very hard." They both burst out laughing at this.

"Ready, then?"

Lori pulled Michelle next to her in the mirror. "Good lord, Michelle, those tits! Dad's going to bust a nut when he sees you. Hey, let's put on a little finishing touch." The girls pranced into Lori's bathroom and stood in front of the big mirror putting on makeup. When they were satisfied, Lori grabbed Michelle's hand and they both walked out and down the hall to the livingroom.

Michael was reclining in the sectional loveseat. Wearing only a pair of flimsy boxer shorts, his hand was wrapped around a cold beer and the leftovers were laid out on the coffee table. He had just taken a sip of his beer when the girls walked in. He choked on the beer and nearly spit it out when he saw the bikini clad duo prance into the room.

When Lori and Michelle saw Michael on the sectional, Lori said, "Hey Daddy, what do you think of our new bikinis?"

Still recovering from choking on his beer, Michael managed to utter a weak response.

"Uhhh, wow, they're beautiful. What little there is." Michael could not keep his eyes off the breasts of Michelle. Only covered by small thin triangles of material, he couldn't believe how she looked. He pulled his eyes away to see Lori was wearing about the same thing, just a different color. Lori's breasts were a little smaller than Michelle's but were similarly exposed. When he noticed the little triangles trying to cover their slits, he almost had a heart attack. The shaven area around the triangles was smooth and sexy.

Michael couldn't help noticing the slight difference in how each girl's bikini fit. Lori's was snug and tight on her awesome body, where Michelle's bikini seemed loose and ready to fall off. He watched Michelle as she held the strings on her bikini bottom.

After he put down his beer, the girls climbed up on the loveseat recliner on each side of Michael. His arms to his sides, trapped beneath each girl.

Lori spoke first, "Daddy, we want to thank you for the generous gift. We had so much fun shopping the other day."

"Yeah, thank you so much!" Michelle said as both girls reached up to plant kisses on Michael's cheeks.

He was nearly in a state of disbelief as he felt the essentially naked bodies of his dear stepdaughter and her BFF pressed up against his body as they landed little kisses all over his face. Lori lifted her right leg and draped it over Michael's right leg. Michelle saw this and draped her left leg over Michael's left leg. Dangerously close was Michael's growing penis. Michelle's knee bumped his boner and Michael jumped a little.

Both girls saw this and looked at each other with their chins resting on Michael's chest. With their faces close together right in front of Michael, Lori spoke, "Daddy, we've been practicing our kissing. You wanna see?"

Before he had the chance to respond, the girls leaned in closer and gently pressed their lips together. Mere inches from Michael's face, the two teasing vixens let their tongues roll around each other's lips and mouths.

Lori's right arm moved up on her stepdad's stomach and her bent elbow lightly touched the side of his hardening penis. With their eyes open, Lori motioned for Michelle to do the same. She saw what Lori was referring to and moved her left arm up to rest on Michael's stomach, pushing her elbow to make contact with the left side of Michael's cock.

Michael was watching the unbelievable sight of the two teenagers kissing. Beyond their heads he could see their elbows had met on either side of his hard cock. They were slowly moving their elbows up and down, teasing his hardness. Like a large fleshy tweezer, their elbows squeezed and manipulated the hard cock between them.

Michael had now come to the realization that Lori and Michelle had planned this all along. He also had come to realize that Michelle's almost-not-there bikini had come loose. The ties on her top were undone and the bottom ties, from what he could see, were also loose and ready to fall away from her body.

Lori saw this too and got an idea how to move the party into overdrive.

"Michelle, did I ever show you how I used to snuggle on top of Daddy's chest?"

Before Michael was able to protest, Lori had thrown her leg completely over his stomach and climbed up on top of him. She moved down and ground her pelvis against Michael's boxer shorts, causing the hem to pop over the head of his hard cock. Two or three inches were now above the waistband of his shorts.

Michael felt this happen but couldn't do anything about it. He was trapped under her weight. When Lori moved down further, her tummy was rubbing on her stepdad's hardness. She laid her head on his chest and looked at Michelle laying there to his left side. She found her Dad's nipple and stuck out her tongue to lick it while Michelle quietly giggled and smiled back at Lori.. The sensation sent shockwaves through Michael's body and he squirmed under her, causing his cock to further stick out of his boxers.

"Wanna try?" She said to Michelle who was licking her lips with desire.

"Ok."

Michael thought about protesting, but decided that this was exactly what he wanted and he knew, it's what they wanted too.

After Lori rolled off her Dad, Michelle climbed onboard. When she did this, the ties to her bikini bottoms had come completely undone and had fallen away. Her top had nearly fallen off too. Lori noticed it and grabbed the little string running down Michelle's back. She pulled it and the top finally fell away. Lori tossed the top to the floor.

Michelle found herself completely naked while she was laying on top of Michael. She anchored her knees on each side of Michael's hips and looked up to see him watching her. The feeling of her bare tummy rubbing his hard cock was thrilling. It continued to grow hard. Hard as steel. She started a slow, soft grind on his cock. It made her feel sexy and warm to have direct contact with Michael.

Michael was able to get his hands free after the move. Feeling the tremendously erotic movements of Michelle's body, he reached to place his hands on her thighs. An already nervous Michelle lurched forward a few inches when she felt his hands on her thighs. This forward motion put Michelle's wet vulva directly on the underside of Michael's cock.

"Ohhh God, Mr Connors."

"Michelle, since you've turned 18, I think it's ok to call me Michael... or Dad, if you want to."

Michelle sighed and looked down in Michael's face. He looked back and smiled. She began to slowly slide up and down the hard cock beneath her soft, wet pussy.

Not believing his luck at having the most beautiful teenage girl rubbing her wet, warm pussy on his hard cock, he looked down at Lori lying on his right side. She had her right leg bent up and her legs spread. One hand was digging around inside her bikini bottom and the other was massaging and pinching her nipples.

Lori looked up to see her Dad watching her masturbate. She saw a questioning look on his face. She just smiled and nodded her head as if to say, 'It's ok Daddy.'