Michael - His life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Michael

The next few months went pretty much as you might expect for two people getting to know each other better, and the relationship developing to the point that our individual expectations were that we would eventually get married.

Amanda had me in her grip. I admit that. I was in love with the woman, still am. I knew that if any woman was 'the one' then she was it. I mean, there are lots of possibilities in life. We meet lots of people that we come into contact with and who is to say the feelings that we develop for another person. I'm nothing if not a realist. I believe that we cam make our own fates. I mean, if I had ignored that beauty, I met a Columbia University where would my life be today. There is a theory that every decision we make impacts the future that we have. I'm not enough of a philosopher to worry too much about that, but I do know that we make the important decisions about our lives. The rest is important but becomes part of the story of our lives.

So, I proposed to Amanda. I'm certain that she was waiting for me 'get off the pot' and get down to business. We'd been to visit her family a few weeks before. I think that I passed the 'smell' test. Her father was a nice guy, in my estimation, and her mother was clearly looking for me to tell her that I was going to ask her daughter to be my wife. Their expectations were not well disguised.

The weekend that I popped the question was forecast to be great weather, so I decided to ride my bike to NYC. It was about a 5-hour ride in Friday traffic. The ride was, thankfully, uneventful, traffic was not too crazy, and I pulled up in front of Amanda's apartment building about 7PM. I called her after I exited the GW Bridge and she was actually out in front of her building to greet me. She fobbed the entry to the garage, and I parked my bike in one of the visitor's spaces. The weekend was going to be busy.

Friday night was pretty much what I expected it to be. We ate at restaurant nearby and then went to Amanda's apartment where the bed got tested, again. The sheets were virtually pulled off the bed when we took a break for a fast shower to rinse off the sweat that we had worked up and ten get a drink. I wanted to keep a clear head this weekend; it was going to be landmark turning point in my life. I mean, it's not everyday that you ask a woman to marry you.

Until now I had been a warrior first and everything else in my life came second. I had quietly asked some of the people that I work with about their married lives; did they love it or have regrets. I got a mixture of responses along with some funny looks. By and large, people were happy with their families and lives. The ones with children all said that the kids were the focus of their existence and that virtually all of their decisions were based on what is good for the kids.

I called my brother to tell him what I was planning. After he finished laughing at me, he got serious for a minute and turned to the business issues. "Hey, listen Mike, I'm going to do some things for you this week to make sure that your investment account is properly protected. I have a close friend that is a lawyer, a specialist in this sort of thing and he'll get things organized for you so that you can make sure that your assets are properly protected."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mike, I'm talking about making sure that you are not at risk of losing half of your investment account if this marriage doesn't work out!"

"Jesus Charles, you haven't even met the woman and you're already thinking about what happens if we divorce?"

"Hey, little brother, I'm just trying to look out for your best interests here."

I got serious with Charles for a couple of minutes. "Charlie, can I ask you a serious question, for a change?"

Brother Charles was silent for a few seconds, "Of course you can Mike."

I swallowed and thought a few seconds before I Said, "Do you ever regret getting married?"

"What? Jesus! Listen, we have two kids. That makes me forever tied to Christine. No matter what the fuck happens. Kids are the thing that binds you to the other person for life. Kids are the thing that you live for. They're the real 'for better or for worse' part of the marriage contract." Then he continued, "If you're having doubts about whether this woman is the right one for you, now is the time to figure that out. Before you do something stupid. Just saying,"

"Thanks, big brother, but I know what and who I want. I'm doing the right thing."

"Okay, but if you need anything from me just let me know."

"Thanks Charlie, just don't bury my investments too deep; I might want to buy a house someplace in the next few months and I will need some of that small fortune you've made me to afford the place."

"Just say the word and I will have it ready to go for you."

My brother had my back; that I knew.

Now it was up to me to do my part. Had I read the signals correctly?

Saturday started out good and only got better as the day went on. We stayed in the apartment in the morning. I got out of bed early to use the washroom and make coffee. The one thing that the Army had taught me was that coffee was my friend in the morning. As long as Juan Valdez continued to grow coffee and I could get a cup of it into me first thing in the morning, then all would be right with the world. Some may disagree, but on this issue, I don't care.

I brought Amanda coffee in bed. She was still naked with the sheet pulled up covering her breasts. We sipped our coffee and talked about everything, and nothing in particular. There were lots of grinning between us. After we had a few mouthfuls of the coffee she handed me her cup and scampered for the bathroom to pee. When she came back, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed and kissed her. My tongue played with her tongue for a moment and then I pushed her back on the bed and kissed my way down to her breasts and then her stomach, over her abdomen and then finally her clit and pussy.

I loved the feel of her clit on my lips as I persuaded it from behind the hood that protected it. I sucked it gently and I sucked it harder. I tongued it. I nibbled it. I even gently bit it. Amanda was lifting and tilting her pelvis and hips all the while I toyed with the center of her pleasure zone. I could feel her orgasm bubble to the surface as she grabbed at my head to pull me in closer to her. The scent of her pussy was sweet. My lips and tongue caressed her outer pussy lips and I nibbled on them, rolling the tender flesh between my fingers and my mouth. Her legs were spread wide to give me an unobstructed path to her pussy. I concentrated my efforts on her pussy and especially her clit and was rewarded by her having a huge orgasm. In fact, it was several orgasms that seemed to role from one to the next to the next. She had out-done herself with a new record of the number of orgasms that oral sex had given her.

After about a half-hour of eating her pussy and clit, Amanda was desperate for me to fuck her. Her pleading shouts to 'Fuck me now Michael, fuck me now!' made me smile. I slowly kissed my way back up her body to her nipples a and did my best to suck them right off her tits. I bit, sucked, nibbles and pulled them with my mouth. I sucked the flesh around her nipples into my mouth.

My cock was lined up and touching the entrance to her pussy and she was pulling me with her heels up inside her. I took her hands into mine and held her arms above her head as I slowly pushed my way into the warmth of her vagina. My cock felt like this was where it was meant to be. It was home. It was a king in its castle. My cock owned this woman, she was mine, all mine. I looked into Amanda's eyes and could tell that she was in another place where her orgasm ruled her body and soul. As I slowly stroked in and out of her, I whispered in her ear, 'you're mine, now and forever.' Her eyes came open with a start. "Are you saying what I think you're saying soldier-boy?"

I looked at her. My eyes were mere inches from hers. "Yes. I want you. Now and forever."

Amanda was bucking like a wild woman. Her hips came up off the bed and were banging into mine as I drove my cock into her. She was having a massive orgasm and it triggered me to start shooting my load into her. I filled my woman with my cum. I flooded her cervix and her womb with my sperm. I stayed inside her as we finished and we rolled over with her on top of my chest. My cock was still fully inside her as we lay together breathing hard, slowly recovering from the hour-long fuck session.

I had just asked Amanda to be my wife, but she hadn't answered. As we lay together, I said, "You didn't answer my question. I want you Amanda Windsor, to be my wife. You are the woman that I want. The one that I want in my bed every night until I'm old and dead. The one that I want to wake up next to every morning. The one that I want to have a family with. The one that I want to have adventures with. The one that I want to see the world with. The one that I want to raise our children with. What do you want?"

I was almost holding my breath as I waited for her to speak. Had I misread the signals? Did I know her well enough to know if she wanted the same things as I did? Women are hard to figure out sometimes. Just like lawyers are hard to figure out. Women who are lawyers are harder even still to know what is going on in their calculating minds.

***********

Amanda

Oh, my Jesus! This man just gave me the biggest orgasms of my entire life. I'm hanging on to him like he is a life jacket and I'm a drowning woman. I can't let go of him. And then just before he shoots his giant load of sperm inside of me, he says that he wants me, now and forever. I think that he just asked me to marry him. Oh my god!

I have to make sure that what he just said is indeed what I think he just said. This is what I wanted. I just have to make sure that I'm not misinterpreting things. He's still inside me. He's still hard as a steel. My 'man of steel.'

Oh Jesus, I need to keep him in me. He feels so fucking good. His cock is big and hard and fills me up so good. I just need him to stay in me for as long as it's possible. "Don't stop soldier-boy, keep doing what you're doing. Ohhhh Jesussss!" The feel of him on me, holding my arms above my head, his chest rubbing my nipples, the feel of his tongue playing with mine, his cock working in and out my pussy, my heels pulling his ass even tighter to me, all of it is sending me into a place in my mind that is like something I've never experienced in my life. I want to give in to him in a way that I've never given in to any other man before. He owns me right now. I'm his. Only his. No-one else's woman. And I own him.

Thirty minutes later, this hunk of a man that just fucked me within an inch of my life, climbed off the bed and walked naked to the kitchen. He made coffee and then brought two cups back to the bedroom. Watching a naked man, my naked man, one with a good-sized cock hanging down, walking toward me with cups of coffee was incredibly sexy to see. That he could fuck me so completely and then make me coffee, well, that was just icing on the cake.

Michael sat on the bed next to me. Our backs were up against the pillows which were piled against the headboard. I put my head on his chest. We sipped our coffee but were very quiet. Finally the silence was broken.

He said, "Did you hear what I said to you when we were having sex?"

"I think you said that you want me, now and forever. Is that your sly way of telling me that you want to get married?"

"I suppose that is. I meant it. Every worked of it. I've thought about it a lot. In case you didn't know it, I'm in love with you. I love you. I want you. I want you to be my wife."

I looked Michael in the eyes and smiled at him. He was grinning back at me. I wanted him so bad. Then he reached in his bag beside the bed and brought out a small box. Oh my god! I gasped as he brought out the tiny box and opened it. My naked man-of-steel turned on his side to face me.

"Amanda Windsor, would you be my wife, my lover, my best friend, and my partner in life?"

I was overjoyed but at the same time I stumbled with my words. "Oh my god!" I paused for a few seconds before I could collect my thoughts and speak like an intelligent person. All the while that Michael waited for me to answer him he was smiling that million watt smile that he has, the one that gets me wet between my legs and starts my stomach fluttering and my nipples get hard. My hand was in front of my mouth and I was holding my breath.

"Oh baby, yes, I want to be your wife, your lover and just about any other thing you can think of."

Michael took my left hand and slid the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I grabbed him and kissed him and then we slid down on the sheets and repeated what we had already done that morning. I love the way that he makes love to me. He's forceful but gentle at the same time. He knows how to please me. He knows what I like and don't like. He knows that I like to be dominated to a degree, but he also knows about respect for me and that at the end he is gentle and loving and takes time to make sure that I get what I need. He's the whole-meal-deal, that's for sure. And he's mine now. And I'm his.

**********

Michael

Well shit, now I've gone and done it. I asked Amanda to marry me, and she accepted. The weekend in her apartment was non-stop fucking. We got out the bed only long enough to use the washroom, shower together, get some food a couple of times and then get back to the important stuff, more great sex. This woman's libido is crazy strong. She's almost as needy as me. I control my need for sex through my own self discipline and singular focus on what is important to me at that exact moment. If I don't do that, I can fuck things up and ultimately it can cost our nation, in some small or not so small, way.

The next weekend we were off to see Amanda's mother and father to share the good news and for Amanda and her mother to get at the serious business of planning a wedding. I wanted to have a very casual and small wedding, limited to family and a few friends. Her mother had other plans. The Windsor family social status had to be appeased and thus instead of forty or fifty guests, there would be over two hundred. The cost was a concern for me, since I had simple tastes and preferred to spend my money doing things that catered to my need for adventure. Mrs. Windsor had a need to be seen to be at the centre of the social universe of the Connecticut elite. Oh my.

The compromise for me was to insist that we keep the costs down since my plan was for my new wife and I to travel to a couple of interesting places. We were going to visit Scotland and Ireland and sample the simpler life of the fine folks that lived there. I planned for us to hike Ben Nevis in the highlands. Amanda was all for exploring my Scottish heritage. I had been able to trace my family back to the time of Robert the Bruce in the thirteenth century and my families migration to Ireland years after the Battle of Culloden when the politics of the region meant that it might be better to seek a more agreeable place to call home. Ireland was deep in a famine and so it was necessary to travel to America and set up there. America had been good to our family and we had prospered. I felt it important to return the favour by serving in the Army and doing my part for the defence of America and its interests. Even though I'm not in the Army now, my job is still to work to protect our nation. I take that mission deadly serious.

*********

Two years later

"Amanda, when are you going to be home?" I asked over the cellphone connection, to my wife. She was in some part of the world that I had to think about to remember where the hell she was. She was in Madrid. Yeah, that's where she was. Why was she there? There was some kind of environmental conference that she was attending. Her firm represented one of the larger oil and gas companies and they wanted to be seen as being concerned about the environment; almost as much as they were concerned about the profit and loss statement in their annual report to the shareholders.

I hadn't seen my wife for weeks now. Between her schedule and my schedule we had been strangers. I've been spending a lot of time in South East Asia. I can't tell you what I've been doing there other than to say that my days are long and filled with listening to analysts decipher what is going on with several terrorist groups that are up to no-good, all over the planet. The tentacles of terror extend into almost every nation. Governments are spending enormous resource to find them and stop them before they can cause real big problems.

What I do you will never see on the news at six o'clock. What I do will result in actions that are best left out of the view of the cameras. What I do is to help tie together disparate threads of actions and often money, that fuel terror organizations. If I can take away their toys and their money, then they are unable to do the shit that they want to do.

She answered, "Sweetie, I should be home in four or five days, just as soon as this thing wraps up and we get some contracts sorted out. A week at the most."

"Jesus, Amanda. I'm almost starting to forget what you look like. Send me a selfie so that I'll recognize you when you get back."

"Ha! Don't you talk big boy. Where are you right now? Never mind, you probably can't answer that without having to kill me after."

We bantered like that a lot. "Amanda, I miss you like crazy. I'm so tired of being away from you and home. I need some time off. What do you say we take a few days off after you get home and go skiing in Colorado?"

"Sweetie, that sounds like a great idea. Text me some dates that you can get free and I'll see if I can line up the same days. I haven't been skiing in years. Sorry to cut this short, but I gotta go. I love you. Text me."

And so it went. We lived like that for months at a time. We would work flat-out and then when exhaustion would overtake us, and we would run off for a few days to be by ourselves and get reacquainted. When I last left home, I went to Japan, for a week. The work there went well but it meant that the next stop was going to be the U.K. The flight to the military base outside London was long and uncomfortable. The plane was a military C --17 transport that was going in the direction that I needed to go so I hitched a ride. That was just over three weeks ago.

I missed my wife. I missed the feel of her in my bed. I missed her touch. I had to put her out of my mind for a few more days and then I could concentrate on her and only her. The only problem that I had was the woman that was in my bed last night.

Rebecca Williams. That was her name. She worked for the 5 Branch of the U.K. Intelligence Service. She was a former British Army Intelligence officer. She had made the transition to the intelligence service much the same as I had in the U.S. She was tall, and besides being smarter than most of the people in the room, she was strikingly beautiful. We had been working together off and on for over a year. We had spent countless hours working together and it had resulted in spending some additional hours together in my hotel room.

She was married to a doctor who normally practiced at a hospital just outside London, but was away working with Doctors Without Borders, somewhere in Northern Africa just now; actually, for well over a year. She was also married to her work. She's the most intensive person that I know. Besides being brilliant she had a bizarre sense of humour. She makes me smile. And in my business, I don't smile much.

Rebecca had invited me to go for a bite to eat and a drink one evening after we had put away thoughts of stopping terrorists, for a few hours. She revealed a different side to her personality and she make me laugh at some of the things she said. We had a goodnight kiss at the hotel and then before I knew it, I was pulling her clothes, and mine, off and wrapping my arms around her and kissing her naked flesh. We ended up on the bed and the rest, as is often said, is history. I put all thoughts of Amanda out of my brain for a few hours. Right then and there I was singularly focussed on exploring every inch of this beautiful woman.

123456...9