Michael - His life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her mouth all while my hands explored her legs and her ass. Both were toned to perfection, yet smooth to my touch. I moved down to Rebecca's nipples, and sucked on the rock-hard nubs, pulling them into my mouth and doing my best to suck them right off her breasts. Thankfully they stayed right where they belong. I moved down her stomach to her navel and then to her pussy. She was trimmed with just light cover of public hair between her legs. I played with the lips of her vagina and then attacked the hood that guarded her clit. I used my thumb to gently push back the hood, exposing the tiny jewel.

I sucked on her clit like a man that was starving and it was a banquet for the taking. When I sucked her, it was like a hand grenade had gone off in her body. She shook and pushed her hips up to increase the pressure. Rebecca's legs were wide open one second and then had a death grip on my ears the next. She flailed about on the bed almost screaming as the waves of orgasm rolled over her.

I kept it up until I had a cramp in my jaw and then I had to stop. I started to move up her body and was greeted with her hands pulling me upward as she wrapped her legs around me using her heels to push my ass upward. The head of my cock found its target and slid into her in one slow manoeuvre. I pulled her arms up above her head but she was quick to wrap them around my neck and almost pull me by the ears to her face so we could kiss. And this woman knows how to kiss.

I worked to stay in her as long as I could before the inevitable would occur. All good things must eventually come to an end, and so too did my ability to stave off cumming inside her.

I was gasping for air as I whispered in her ear "Do you want me to pull out before I cum?"

"God no, I want you deep inside me. I have an IUD so unless you have some nasty disease in your cock I want you to shoot that big gun hanging between your legs into my cunt, as deep as you can and as much as you can."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I was driving my cock into her at a frenzied pace and I knew that I was about to shoot that gun any second now.

"Oh fuck!" And then I did shoot. I was deep inside her as I unloaded. The ripples of my own orgasm lasted for several minutes as my cock twitched uncontrollably inside this fantastic woman.

When we disentangled ourselves, the sheets from the bed were almost all the way on the floor, the pillows similarly there. Oh my god!

************

Amanda

I dislike environmental law almost as much as I dislike...well, lots of things. Environmental law, as practiced by the big law firms, wasn't about the environment. It was about making sure that the environment didn't affect the enormous profits that were at stake. It was about making it seem like huge corporations were worried about global warming and pollution, all the while they couldn't give a shit. But it paid fantastically. And I got to travel to many places that were exciting and even exotic. Right now, I'm in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

More specifically I'm in a luxury hotel on the beach just south of the city. The actual work that I was to do when I came here is done and now is time for two days to relax and party.

The party involves me and one other person. A man. Another lawyer. He's one of my many bosses. Jake, is 40 years old. He is a new partner in the firm and has a wife and two children, a son and a daughter. Jake is also tall and handsome and very self-confident. His manner is very smooth. He has the ability to talk to anyone and convince them of what he wants to sell them.

My inability to be monogamous is also a factor at play here. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband very much, but I have needs that my marriage cannot provide, at least not right now. With our work and travel schedules, I see my husband sometimes only a few days a month. Right now, it has been over a month since we saw each other. I can't go without for that long. I need the feel of a man inside me. It's wrong, I know, but it is what it is.

Before Michael, there were always men in my life. I've always had a boyfriend, or two. And since going to work at WJ&G there have been a couple of men that have, by times, occupied my bed, or I occupied theirs. That bed is always discretely located and the amount of time that I spend with them is always limited to what I think is appropriate for the time and place. Right now, we're in Sao Paulo, and have two days free so we'll make the best of it before I return to home and reality.

I compartmentalize things is such a way that I can shift focus whenever I need to and I can do it quickly, often in a matter of seconds. That is part of my talent as a lawyer. So, yesterday I talked to Michael and we made plans to go skiing after we both get home. I need to keep my cellphone handy because he'll text me some dates that he's available. I want to make sure that I have a good amount of time to spend with my husband. Notwithstanding what I do with other men, I love my husband. I plan to spend as much of my life with him as I can. Eventually we both want children. We're still in our early thirties but I know that our clocks are ticking and we need to get our act together in the next couple of years and if we are going to have a family, we need to get on with making it. I can think of no better man to be the father of my children than Michael.

Right now, I'm in a very tiny bikini sitting on a lounge under a palapa. The waiter is making sure that our glasses are always filled, and Jake is on his cellphone catching up on his email messages. I have an actual paper book with me that I'm reading. I don't want to get too much sun because a tan would look very suspicious and hard to explain when I go hame and get naked with my husband. He would know that my trip was not all work; and he would want to know who I had enjoyed the beach with. So, the best thing is to apply lots of sunscreen and stay in the shade. I made a mental note to suggest to Michael that we have a vacation in the Caribbean somewhere this winter. Then I could get that tan that I want.

I have no idea where Michael is right now. I think he was headed to Japan again. Those petite Japanese women can be very alluring and seductive if they want to be. I hope he isn't fucking one of them. My soldier-boy is all business when he's at work. He focuses like a laser beam. He is tireless in anything and everything that he sets his mind to. That's one of the qualities that I love about him. I love that man.

Jake made a reservation for dinner at the best restaurant in the area, so I'll wear that new dress I bought. It's light blue, one of my favourite colours, made of silk so it's scandalously expensive, and shows lots of cleavage. It's just right for this climate. Jake will love it. He'll especially love getting it off me after dinner.

My affair with Jake has been underway now for several months. He's the second man at the firm that I have been having an affair with. As a partner in the firm he has the influence to help my career, and as a man with his natural talents he knows how to please a woman.

We both know how the system works. I do my part and he does his part. I'm a very mature woman, for my age, and know how the world works. I also know what I want and I'm not afraid of how to get it. So, yes, Jake serves his purpose, and I use him for what I want. One of the things I want is a skillful lover in my bed. I don't confuse sex with love. I keep those two things well separated. But I do enjoy the feel of Jake when he is next to me.

This will be the longest period that we've spent together. Normally at home in NYC it's just a few hours and then we get back to reality and our busy lives. This trip is different; Jake scheduled meetings so that we could have two days together here in Brazil. Jake is very cognizant of the need to be discreet. He would have to do major damage control if it were to be known that he was having sex with another woman.

The firm knows what people do, but they expect that level of discretion to protect their reputation and their steady flow of income. A scandal, even a whiff of one within the legal community, would be disastrous for everyone. So, as a partner, Jake gets to enjoy the perks of his position (on top of me in the bed) but also keeps the bigger objectives in mind. I know that if it were to be made public that I was his mistress I would be fired in a heartbeat. So, discretion is my watchword, as well.

Two more nights here and we're on the plane back to NYC. Michael will be home soon, I hope. I need my soldier-boy. I need my husband.

*********

Rebecca

My idiot husband called me on FaceTime last night. He told me that he had been asked to stay with his current mission in Africa for another six months. What the bloody hell was he thinking? I have a very good idea what he's thinking. He's thinking that it gives him six more months to shag the nurse that he's shagging now. He must know that I'm not that stupid to not know what he's up to. I work for a British intelligence agency for Christ's sake. I can easily check up on him. That, and I called his boss and flat-out threatened him if he didn't tell me the truth about Will. After a bit of throat-clearing and hesitation he fessed-up what was going on.

I'm not prude and I'm not a fool, so let me be clear that I had no interest in being the stupid wife waiting at home. I was pretty sure that the marriage that we had was well over and done. I also knew that my needs were telling me that I wanted more than self-imposed celibacy, that was my existence right now. When Michael Stuart came on the scene, it was for me, not really a decision that was hard to make. I knew right away that I wanted this man in my bed. Just how long I didn't know at that point.

Then I did something that was quasi illegal, at least it pushed the boundaries a trifle. I had the staff, that I worked with, do a fast background check on Michael. I did it under the auspices of wanting to know more about the man that I was going to be working closely with for the next few months. When the report told me that he was married to a woman who was a Manhattan lawyer, and that they didn't have children, I decided to dig a bit further. My contacts in NYC were able to easily get me the information I was looking for and it was at that point that I decided I would see just how far Michael Stuart would go.

The part that interested me the most was the discovery that Michael's wife, Amanda Windsor, was, beside being an environmental lawyer at a major Manhattan law firm, a cheating little skank. The agent we used in NYC had no trouble finding out about her extra curricular activities. The report that I got described her as 'a highly confident and with a high sense of self-entitlement.' It might bring the tramp down a notch or two if she were to discover that her fabulous husband was also getting his due with me. My marriage was dissolving as I think about it; the last word I had two weeks ago about the nurse that the good doctor, that called himself my husband, was shagging, was that she is about three months pregnant.

So, Michael Stuart was looking mighty good right now and it might not be that much of a challenge to land him as a permanent bedmate, especially after the goings-ons of Ms. Windsor are well known to the aforementioned Mr Stuart. The next few months should be telling.

**********

Michael

I both love my work and hate my work. I take great pride in what I do to protect America and the world from terrorists. I hate that my work keeps me separated from my wife for such long periods. This kind of schedule, being apart for weeks at a time, does little to build a stable relationship with Amanda. I knew that before we were married there were lots of other men in her life. I try not to think about it too much, for fear that between ego and paranoia, I will lose my focus on the bigger targets. At the same time, I'm nothing if not a realist. I know that Amanda is not used to going long periods without sex. She just cannot. That's her. I also know that she is having an affair with another lawyer at her firm. The current guy is the second that I know of since we got married. He's a few years older than her and is married with a nice family. Why are the guys with kids the horniest and looking for someone to screw on the side? He must be not be getting fucked at home by his wife or they're bored with each other or it's just the thrill of fucking without being discovered. Thing is, I know about it. I just chose to look the other way. I have my reasons; for now.

Whenever I'm away from Amanda I always quietly see the agency doctor and get tested for all the usual infections and even STDs. They're good at getting results in 24 hours. I do it after I get back from a trip if I've been...adventurous. I always use protection and am very selective about who I'm with and what I do. This trip has been...well, all I can say is that the woman that I was with is one that is...not sure how to say this...a woman that I could easily fall in love with, if I weren't already in love with another woman.

I have to get home. I have to see my wife. I have to get my head screwed on straight. I have to put Rebecca out of my thoughts. That might be chore, since I have to go back to the UK in two weeks and I'll be working with her again. Fuck!

***********

Amanda

I love skiing, but I'm not that good at it. My soldier-boy is good at just about everything. His natural physical ability and coordination work for him in just about everything that he puts his mind too.

We have four nights in a luxury ski lodge right next to the ski hills. We flew in, got a cab to the lodge and quickly got settled and then tested the quality of the bed. What I really wanted to test was the quality of my husband.

"Sweetie, what have you been doing for the last two months for fun?" That was a truly open-ended question but one that I was curious about since it was clear to me that a few things had gone on. His physique was different, he had gained more muscle and there were a couple of marks on his torso that weren't there last time. "What are those marks on your sides?"

"I've been stepping up my unarmed combat training. It's a form of marital arts, and as you can see, I've been taking it way too seriously. It does help me burn off stress from work, though."

"Time for your wife to take care of you." And I did just that. We came out of our room about 8 o'clock to get some supper and then back for more bed-testing. This man is all man. My man. I forget about everything else when he has me in his grip. I forget about everything else when he's inside me and the orgasms roll from one to another without a break in between. I forget about everything else when his mouth teases my clit and drives me over the cliff one more time. I forget about everything else when his mouth tries to suck my nipples off my breasts and the invisible link between my brain, nipples and clit is on fire. I can't explain it. I just go with it. I love the feel of Michael as he takes me. He is between my legs, on top of me, behind me and under me. At the end I have nothing left in the tank. I'm reduced to a sweating pile of flesh, exhausted, panting, dizzy, hungry, thirsty, and wanting more.

Michael is always composed but even he has primal needs that have to be satisfied, I just hoped that his primal needs weren't being satisfied by some other woman. That was the biggest threat to my marriage, as I saw it.

I suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I dip my toes in the infidelity pool. But I'm not wired the same way as most women. I have needs that have to be met, otherwise my world doesn't work. And I never let my husband down, never. He gets my undivided attention whenever we are together. He gets 100 percent of my love. He gets all of me; when we're together.

Right now, as I give him all of me, I want all of him. I need the feel of my man in me and on me. I need the feel of his hands, his mouth, his cock. I need the feel of his his chest as my breasts are flattened against it. I need the feel of his mouth as it works its magic on just about every part of me. I especially need the feeling of his beautiful cock as it unloads its ammo into my vagina and womb. I want this gorgeous hunk of a man to make me pregnant. I want to be the mother of his child. He knows it. I just need to get my IUD out.

*********

Michael

Amanda wanted to know how I got bruised up. I told her a bit of the truth, just not all of it. I said this as I was twisting a bit to look at my own ribs. Truth be told, a couple of those marks were from my last encounter with Rebecca. I figured it best to not mention that my sparring partner was a 34-year-old woman that could easily kick the ass of most men, and not work up a sweat doing it. The other point that was best left unmentioned was that some of the scratches might have been from our time together at her apartment.

Right now, Amanda and I are getting reacquainted. My god, the sex with my wife is the best. Time goes by too fast when I'm enjoying the pleasure of her body next to mine. Between my work schedule and hers, we spend far too much time apart. Maybe that's why she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I mean, starting a family is something that I want but you must be together more than a few days a month to do it. This is fucked up and we need to fix it.

Not a lot of skiing happened on this vacation. Mostly the time was spend testing the quality of the mattress in the hotel suite. We took time to eat and did make a couple of runs on the ski slopes on our third day there. The fourth day came too quickly and then it was time to fly back east to Washington.

Amanda and I spent a few days at home, but she worked off her laptop and I had to go into office to check in, find out what was happening with my major project and get ready for the next trip. Amanda was soon on the train back to NYC and I was on a plane to London.

************

One Month Later

Amanda

Oh fuck. That cup of coffee is not going down well. Why do I feel like I'm going to throw up? I must have some sort of a bug. I'll go see a doctor in a day or so if this doesn't go away. Too late! I grabbed the garbage can in my office and deposited the coffee and croissant that I had for breakfast in it. One of the paralegal staff that was with me asked if I was okay. I don't normally puke at 8:30 in the morning but for the last few days coffee has not been sitting well on my stomach.

Jan, the paralegal looked at me with a critical eye and then asked, "Say, are you by any chance pregnant?"

"What, no! No, I'm certain that I'm not. I mean...shit." Am I pregnant?

I had to sit down. The look on my face said both confusion and...more confusion. In an instant I was both ecstatic and worried. Two competing thoughts went through my brain almost at the same time. The first 'OMG, I might be pregnant,' was followed by, 'oh shit! I might be pregnant!' The OMG response was thinking that Michael and I might be starting a family. The 'oh shit' response was thinking that Michael might not be the father.

My heart rate went up and I know I started to hyperventilate. Jan was looking at me with wide eyes. I needed to think. What the fuck do I do. Then Jan broke the silence.

"So, Amanda, do you have a pregnancy test kit?"

"Ah, ah, ah, no." Was my feeble response.

Her face had brightened up considerably, the way that women who are happy to hear of other pregnant women do. I was mentally calculating the date of my last period and then grabbed my phone to look at the dates when I was in Brazil. Shit, shit, shit!

Jan jumped up, "C'mon, we gotta get to the pharmacy now!" She grabbed my hand and before I could think we were running to the elevator. There was a pharmacy a block away (everything in NYC is only a block away) and they had a wide selection of pregnancy test kits. We bought three and then quick-marched back to the office.

123456...9