All Comments on 'Michael Levitz and the Uncanny Can'

by RacyAndAwkward

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a very unusual but excellent story. Trying to describe Shirime must have been difficult to how you pictured it as imagination sometimes seems almost impossible to describe the way others picture things. I would have liked to know what the treasure was that he found but aside from that, I found the story enjoyable and it left me wanting more. Thanks for the story and all you put into it.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I must agree with the first comment. Your imagination is awesome, and I will definitely check out you other submissions. Thanks for sharing. I, too, wonder at the box. Maybe the key to another adventure...?

RacyAndAwkwardRacyAndAwkwardabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the early feedback, folks! I had to consult the site FAQs as to how to make revisions, because thanks to you I realized I didn't make it clear that the story ends where it began in the prologue: with the discovery of the lost Codex. Readers deserve that payoff.

paperbacktigerpaperbacktigerabout 3 years ago

This is a terrific story which did absolutely nothing for me erotically at all. I loved it, but I honestly think you might be wasted on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRacyAndAwkward@RacyAndAwkward
Worst of the Interwebs. Welcome to the libidinous thunderdome that is Racy and Awkward Tales, brought to you by LessThanThree