All Comments on 'Michael or Mac Ep. 08'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Just wonderful. Really made my day to read this. After all the unhappiness out there I greatly appreciated the joy you bring.

OneOldFart690OneOldFart690over 1 year ago

Good old Lucas, taking his bat and ball and going home, well, if his wife lets him. Still don't understand what his beef is anyway???

Can't wait for the next instalment, and to read the next part of the FBI involvement as well.

Bob

mikentulsamikentulsaover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. Wish I could follow to the end but more than likely will not be able to. I have an eye problem and will probably be blind by the time the next chapter is even finished. So keep writing. A truly enjoyable story.

tim0277tim0277over 1 year ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon your other stories though.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam reread this and enjoyed as much as the first time. Am hoping next chapter isn't much longer in coming out had been over a year so far. Hope life is being good to you and that you have just been busy.

HardsoftailHardsoftailover 1 year ago

This is a very good story and I am looking forward to you completing the story.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

I was right\. This was better than his first story. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is really good. The malapropisms add an unintentional humour. Some of your views of Europe are a bit strange. The film festival is at Cannes in the South of France. Caen is a port on the Atlantic coast of France and not famed for any film festival. These slips do not detract from what is a good read.

theOMCtheOMC6 months ago

Great again, Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES