Michael or Mac Ep. 07

Story Info
Sometimes a step back allows two forward.
23.5k words
4.86
7.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers

Hello and welcome to number seven. I must apologize for the length of time it's taken. I tried to get someone to proofread, but I have waited three weeks plus for him to respond after sending him the episode, I've given up waiting, so here it is.

This is Episode seven, so I recommend you go to Episode 1 to get the whole story.

Thank you for all the positive feedback and the constructive criticism. One of these episodes takes around two hundred hours to create and edit, so for people to enjoy my work makes it all worthwhile.

As always, please leave feedback, and before you comment, I still need an editor. I am trying my best.

Okay, when we last saw Michael, he enjoyed Thanksgiving at the Ranch with everyone important in his life.

********

It's the day after Thanksgiving, and I wake early with Emma asleep on my chest. I lay there thinking of how lucky I am and how much I love this beautiful woman that is fast asleep on me.

We had flown up in the company jet a couple of days before and had an incredible thanksgiving. The entire valley turned out to show Buck the way to his new home. That night he hosted the Thanksgiving ball. Emma and I danced together most of the night, having a great time with Kim, Ron, Susan, and Terri. Paps was in his usual sit and watch mood, but he got to slow dance with Terri and Susan.

Emma stirs on my chest and lifts her head. She sees me awake, "morning, baby. How long have you been awake?"

"Not long," I answer. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, last night was the best Thanksgiving dinner I've ever been to."

"I can't believe the number of people that turned out to show Buck the way."

"Seeing you come up the hill in that wagon with all the torches behind you was incredible. Dad got some fantastic pictures."

"Yeah? Maybe we should get one blown up and mounted for Buck as a housewarming gift."

"Good Idea."

There's a knock at the door. "Come on in," Emma says while pulling the covers entirely over us and resting her head back down on my chest.

"Good morning, you two. I thought I heard voices," Susan says.

"Good morning Susan, morning Terri," I say.

"Morning Mac," Terri says, looking a little sheepish. They come over and sit at the end of the bed.

"Mac, I have to say that yesterday must be the best Thanksgiving I've ever attended. Terri and I came in to thank you for including us this year."

"Ladies, for what you two have done for me over the years. There's no need to thank me, it was and always will be my pleasure." Both ladies smile at my words.

Then a realization dawns on Terri. "Hang on, are you both naked?"

I lift the covers and look down, "yep, as the day I was born."

The look on Terri's face is fantastic. "I think we best leave these two to get dressed. Violet is cooking breakfast and wants to know if you're still going to the cabin." She says before making her way to the door.

"How did she like her first night in her new home?"

"If the smile on her face is anything to go by, I think she's one very happy lady. I also think Buck showed her his appreciation last night." Susan says as she gets up.

The two friends disappear out of the door.

"We better get a move on, Em."

Emma lifts her head, "Cabin?"

"I thought it would be nice for us to ride out to the cabin and spend the night."

"Sounds romantic, and a bit of alone time will be nice. This holiday just keeps getting better and better." The smile on Emma's face is perfect.

We get up and make our way downstairs. The dining room is busy with Buck and his kids and my guests. Everyone is talking or eating breakfast Violet and her new helper, Susan, are preparing breakfast. Emma disappears into the kitchen to lend a hand, and I sit down next to Buck.

"So Buck, your new accommodation come up to scratch?"

"It'll do," he replies with a smile. "The cabin is all ready, and I got one of the boys to run over there and light a fire, so it will be plenty warm enough when you get there. The stable around the back has new bedding, and there is some food in the fridge."

"Thanks, Buck, that sounds perfect."

I look across to Ron. "Ron, what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Olivia and her husband have invited us over."

"That's great. Has anyone gone through how you book one of the cars out?"

"Yep, and apparently, I am covered on the company policy."

"That's right but try to keep it on the road. If you get lost, press the button on the left side of the steering wheel and ask the onboard computer for directions."

It's about a forty-five-minute ride from the house to the cabin. My ancestors built the cabin many years ago, and I have stayed there many summers growing up. It's the only cabin that doesn't get rented and has many beautiful memories for me.

Emma and I are on horseback riding through the open grassland down towards the lake. The cabin is across the river and up on the other side of the valley. It's part of the national park but still owned by my family. It's the only place on that side of the valley and is a protected building within the national park.

The cabin is out of the public areas, so it is very isolated. I couldn't have picked a better day to do this. The morning is cold and crisp, and the sun is still out, but it doesn't have much effect on the temperature since it's the end of November.

There is no rush as we trek through some of the most beautiful scenery. Being on horseback, you see things you would miss or scare off in a truck.

As we turn a corner, two deer raise their heads but ignore us and carry-on eating. They come down from the more isolated places when the general public disappears for the winter.

We walk past a no-access sign and up the track towards the cabin. As the tree thin, the entire valley comes into view.

I hear Emma gasp, "it's so beautiful up here." We stop and sit on the horses taking in the splendour. "Why didn't we come up here before?"

"Because it was being renovated by my Mother when she passed. It was the first thing I wanted to finish when Grammy passed." Emma stretches across and caresses my arm to tell me she understands. "Come on, Farrow, let's get you settled."

Farrow knows where he's going and walks calmly around the back. He stops outside the stable to allow me to get off and remove our bags and his saddle. Emma does the same, and we put the horses away for the time being.

I let us in through the back door, and the warmth surrounds us as we walk in.

As Emma looks around, there's a knock at the front door. "Hello, can I help you?"

A young female park warden is stood at the door. "Hello," she says. "Sorry to bother you, but this is the first time I've seen smoke coming from the cabin, and I thought I would check it out."

"Oh right," I say. "Everything is fine; my girlfriend and I will be here overnight."

"And you are?"

"Michael Carter," I say, waiting for her to panic.

She doesn't bat an eyelid and calmly picks her radio up. "Patrol three zero to base."

"Yes, Kate?"

"I'm up on the eastern side at the old cabin. I have a gentleman who says he's a Mr. Michael Carter. Can you verify that he's supposed to be here?"

The man on the other end laughs. "He might ask you that same question."

She frowns, "and why would that be?"

"Because he owns the ground you are stood on and pays your wages."

Her eyes go wide, and she goes a little red. "Oh shit," she says. "That, Mr. Carter?"

I can't help but chuckle as Emma appears beside me. "What's happening, Mac?"

"Just one of the Rangers checking on the cabin."

"Sorry, Mr. Carter. I will leave you to enjoy your evening."

"That's no problem, Kate. I'm please you guys are keeping an eye on the place. Seems you're here. Do we have any bear activity close?"

"Not around here at the moment, but you do have protection if needed?"

"Yes, Mam, not wise to leave that at home."

"Okay then, Mr. Carter, I will leave you in peace."

"Thanks again, Kate, and I will undoubtedly see you around."

"Protection?" Emma asks as I close the door.

"Yes, the cabin has a couple firearms just in case the natives get a little hungry."

"What like bears?"

"Yep, but don't worry, it's very rare we get them around here." We walk into the kitchen, and I open the fridge to see what has been left. "What do you fancy for dinner?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Anything, I'm starving." We set about putting together a quick meal of cheese omelette with tomatoes.

Once dinner is done and put away, we go around the cabin, shutting shutters and making sure the horses are bedded down for the night.

Once everything is done, Emma turns the music system on and finds a ballad CD. As the guitar sounds of Eric Clapton roll smoothly over us, we settle down in front of the open fire. The warm glow of the flames is the only light in the room as we kiss tenderly. I feel my heart beating in my chest as we start to remove each other's clothes. I don't know why, but each time we are alone like this feels like the first time we made love at the beach house.

As Emma's bra falls to the floor, she lays back on the thick rug in front of the fire. I follow her down as my kisses move around her body. I move quickly past her breasts and down to the fastenings on her jeans. Unsnapping one at a time as the top of her panties comes into view. She lifts her hips, eager to get naked. I marvel at the sight of her long, athletic legs as they are revealed. It doesn't matter how many times I see her body; it always leaves me feeling like the luckiest guy alive.

I quickly lay her jeans to one side and kiss up the inside of her thigh. Her hips lift with each kiss as her arousal increases, and the anticipation of what is to come gets too much. I pause as I hook my thumbs under the thin fabric of her last item of clothing. I slowly pull as her naked mons comes into view. I place delicate kisses on every part as it is uncovered, totally mesmerized by its beauty. She again lifts her hips to allow easy removal. I watch transfixed as I slowly pull her panties down with the last delicate piece of lace sticking to her wet opening before her most intimate place is revealed to me.

The satisfaction is written over my face as I slide her panties the entire length of her smooth, toned legs. I take in the incredible goddess lying before me, with the glow of the firelight making the romance ramp up to eleven.

Emma sits up, pulling my face towards her for a kiss before she starts to take over. She whispers, "my turn." as her kisses move round to my neck, and I sink into a marshmallow world as my senses focus on where her lips are going.

She puts her hand flat on my peck, pushing me back as her kisses move lower. I lay back with my eyes closed and my head settling back into the thick rug. Each time I feel her lips make contact, my muscle spasms under her touch. Slowly she moves down to the waistband of my jeans. I feel her kissing my abbs as she tugs at my belt. Soon I feel the leather loosen and the slight pull to unsnap the top button.

Emma seems to be getting good at undoing my jeans now as she uncovers my now throbbing erection. Her kisses stop as she waits for me to lift my hips and allow her to pull my jeans off. As soon as she has them over my hips, Emma readjusts herself and removes them in one smooth movement over my feet.

She wastes no time removing my last item of clothing, making us both completely naked. She lays down next to me, her eyes reflecting the flickering flames. I turn onto my side facing her, and once again kiss. As the depth of passion rises, we pull each other's naked bodies as tight together as possible. Emma guides my cock through the gap at the top of her thighs. It seems to belong there, as it presses against her and out the back of her thighs.

As the intensity rises, we both groan in unison, as I slide my cock very slightly back and forth, burying itself between her outer lips. I quickly feel Emma's natural lubricant coat me as she shudders from a small orgasm.

We continue to kiss with an increasing need for each other. Emma pushes against me, so I roll onto my back, keeping us locked together. She breaks the kiss and pushes herself up. Looking down at me with a satisfied smile.

I expect her to reach down and align my throbbing member with her and slide me inside.

How wrong could I be? In what I can only describe as something a gymnast would do. She plants both hands, palms down on my chest, lifting herself, and bringing her legs around. She pivots herself, straddling my chest and facing the other way. Wasting no time, her attention immediately focuses on my cock. As she leans forward, her pussy gets thrust towards my face. I can see it glistening still wet from rubbing on my shaft.

My tongue automatically flicks out to catch a drip as it leaves her entrance. She pushes herself against my tongue as it makes contact and groans her approval sending vibrations down the length of my shaft. Then it's my turn to groan as I feel her lick from the base of my cock to the tip. This is such a turn on when I realize that she's removing all her juices she had put there not five minutes before. God, that is so sexy.

The feeling of her tongue darting around the head of my cock and her hand simultaneously pulling my skin filly back breaks me out of my momentary trance. I greedily start to lick and suck at her as I feel the warmth of her mouth surround the tip of my cock.

"God, I love your cock," Emma says just before she wraps her mouth around me and lowering herself down as far as she can. I hear her gag a little, but instead of pulling entirely out, she waits a moment and then pushes more forcefully. To my amazement, I feel her lips almost three-quarters of the way down my shaft. I've heard of deep throating, but the sensation is incredible as she uses her swallowing mechanism to squeeze, pull, and massage my cock. After what seems like minutes, she pulls back to get some breath before returning. This time she adds a slight hum that vibrates the end of my cock. The sensation is so incredible that I have forgotten about satisfying her as I feel my orgasm rush up and crash over me. I have no time to warn her as I start to pump my cum directly into her stomach.

Emma takes a moment to recover. As soon as her breathing has returned to normal, she kisses my rapidly softening cock, and turns herself, so we are face to face. She has a self-satisfied smile on her face. "That was a lot easier than I thought it would be," she says.

"That was incredible," I say, still a little breathless. "Where did you get the idea to do that?"

"Oh, you know. Girls talk and the internet."

"So, what else have you got in your mind to try?"

"Well, we tried most things other than one, but I'm worried about your size."

It clicks in my mind what she's referring to, "anal?"

"Yeah, but someone said it's not so bad with plenty of baby oil."

"So, how much do you talk about our sex life?" I ask still planting small kisses along her jawline.

"Not much, just the fact we have a sex life. Everyone already knows when I get any, because of the grin on my face."

I laugh, "It's my turn to finish you off, Em."

A smile spreads across Emma's face as she lays back and stretches, "I'm all yours."

I take a moment to take in the beautiful sight of Emma naked, with the fire behind her. Her beautiful pert breasts stand proud with her nipples pointing to the ceiling and her flat stomach leading to her mons that slightly rise from between her hips. Her skin seems blemish-free as I lean over and tenderly kiss her lips. I get an instant response as I shift my weight to make my position more comfortable.

I feel the warmth of the fire as I follow her jawline with each tender kiss making my way to her neck. The moans and groans I am getting are turning me on as I reach below her ear. Taking my time and changing direction, I move down her neck. Gently nipping her skin as I kiss her shoulder and then towards her breasts.

There is no rush tonight and I spend time kissing, caressing, and sucking her breasts. The stimulation is too much as I feel her have a second orgasm. I glance up to see the most incredible satisfied smile on her face.

I smile, feeling my hairs stand on end at the anticipation of what I have planned in my mind. I again move south, her legs seem to open automatically when I get to her stomach as though there is a hidden switch. I let my hand roam, running my fingertips over her goose-pimpled skin of her legs and between her thighs.

As I get to her mons, Emma raises her hips to anticipate what will come as I reposition myself between her legs. I announce my arrival with one long lick from her anus up and past her clit. I apply enough pressure to part her lips, opening her entrance fully. I repeat this and then focus on pushing my tongue inside her lapping up the juices that are now seeping out.

I ease one finger, then a second inside her as my lips encircle her clit. I clamp my mouth fully over her hood, flicking her erect clit with my tongue. She grinds her pussy into my face begging me to go harder. I increase the suction and pressure, making her cries go up an octave. This comes to a fantastic climax when I find her G-spot rubbing my fingers over it repeatedly. Emma's thighs clamp shut, and I feel a warmth spreading over my hand. As her pussy pulsates around my finger.

I am far from finished as her thighs relax a little. Emma's eyes shoot open as I rub my hard cock on her wet entrance. Our eyes lock as I add pressure and feel myself slip inside her still pulsating canal.

It doesn't take be as long to get to full depth. I marvel again at how perfectly I fit inside her tight honeypot. "It feels so good without a condom," I growl in the sexiest voice I can. I lean down and kiss those inviting lips as I let her get used to me inside her, and allow myself to calm a little, this has got me so worked up.

"Mmmmmm," is all she can manage.

I start to move slowly at first, but as soon as the lubrication of her wetness has spread evenly around my shaft, I get into a nice rhythm. I push my cock in as far as it will go grinding our pubic bones together. Emma locks her legs around my waist as we continue to kiss getting lost in our world.

Our breathing is getting heavy as our orgasms start to build. I wait for the moment when Emma stops kissing, but instead of speeding up, I slow and re-join our lips. Emma doesn't say anything for the first three times I do this, but she stops and looks at me on the fourth. She doesn't need to say anything. Her trust in me is total as she willingly returns my kiss for the fourth time.

I think she's waited long enough, so I start to move my hips again. As we get close again, and I begin to feel my orgasm racing towards me. Now is the time to speed up. I feel myself rush past the point of no return and hold back as long as possible. I feel Emma's virginal walls start to pulsate and then clamp around me. She lets out an ear-splitting screech as she has the most intense orgasm. Her pussy sprays everywhere as Emma holds on for all she's worth. I can't hold on any longer and start to pump my seed inside her pushing my cock in as far as possible. I am having the most intense orgasm as I feel her cervix open and close around the end of my cock like it is sucking the sperm out of me. The end of my cock is so sensitive and is reacting to the extra stimulation.

As I calm a little, I lift my head and realize that Emma has once again passed out. It's the first time since the Hotel that she has lost consciousness, and I thought she was getting used to me being inside her. Once I have gained enough self-control, I carefully unravel her legs and lay her back on the rug.

Letting my now flaccid cock slide out, I see that we have made the biggest mess ever. I sit up for a moment and marvel at my cum leaking from her recently vacated hole as it slowly closes. I go into the only bathroom and quickly clean myself. I return with a damp washcloth and a bowl of warm water to wash Emma.

Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers