Michael or Mac Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me somethin', girl

Are you happy in this modern world?

Or do you need more?......"

This one is easy to know what part to sing. As we make our way to the end, I find myself relaxed and enjoying the moment with someone I've respected for years.

As with each one before, I get a kiss on the cheek as the song winds down, and Lady Gaga takes her bow. As I play the last few notes, I stand and thank the audience for their ovation.

******

It's been a couple of weeks since the TV appearance, and if I am honest, I haven't seen a lot of difference at home. The main changes in school are my music class, everyone knowing who I am, and now saying 'Hi.' Also, several press members are hanging around Emma's house. There seems to be confusion about who I am which helps. The main topic of conversation is that the song, 'Emma' has just topped the Billboard chart.

It's a Wednesday afternoon; as I walk into the house, I hear several voices. "Paps, I'm home," I call out.

"Hey, Mac, can you come in here?"

I walk into the living room and am surprised to see Olivia sitting on one of the seats. On the other is a woman with a man standing behind her. Both look like business people. "What's going on?" I ask.

"Mac, this is Agent Tyler and Agent Nicholas from the FBI," Oliva says.

I nod to both. "Is this about Uncle Dipshit?" I say. Olivia stifles a smile and nods in response.

"So, agent Tyler, what happens now that the FBI has been informed?"

"It's not the first time your Uncle has entered the FBI's radar. He has been very busy with his overseas investments, which initially sparked our interest. When Mrs. Jackson contacted us, and we received all her evidence with paperwork, it was passed to me. I was the original Agent assigned to the case. We didn't have much to go on, and the overseas banks were less cooperative. With the evidence we have now, we will, in due course, be getting a warrant. Once that is obtained, we can gain access to everything we need." She looks a bit apprehensive. "We need something to ensure all the players are in one place."

I smile at the Agents discomfort. "It so happens your timing couldn't be better-- with the middle of April being our half-yearly meeting. Because the company in question has been losing money, we will be proposing to help the company and buy out the remaining stock. This will need the entire team that has orchestrated this mess."

She looked at her partner, and he shook his head. "I think that will be a little soon."

"The only other option is the end of the year. We were going to hatch a plan to take the company away for next to nothing by it making a last-minute loss."

"Now that's more up my street," agent Tyler says. "How will that work?"

"It's quite simple. We know from the past that Uncle Calvin is greedy and will cut it fine so he doesn't have to pay central a large lump sum. What the CEO is doing is helping us keep a last-minute transaction out of the books. It will be a bill from one of our parent companies that supply specialist materials. They won't miss the bill because it will be a last-week purchase and rushed through."

"How many people know about this?"

"Seven, including you two. CEO's from both companies. Us three, and now you two," Olivia says.

"Can we keep it that way?" Agent Tyler stands. "I think we've got enough to go on, and thank you for your cooperation."

"No problem. If you need anything, I'm sure Olivia will be only too pleased to help," Paps says.

"I will, and she's done an incredible job putting this together." Both agents shake our hands and make their way to the front door. "If there's any movement or problems, please call us immediately." We nod as they exit the house towards a rather plain-looking Chevy sedan.

As they drive off and the front door closes, I turn and hug Olivia. "Hey Olivia, good to see you."

"Hi, Mac. Mmmmm, always nice to be greeted like this."

"How long are you staying for?"

"Sorry, Kiddo, this is a flying visit. I had some paperwork for Paps to sign, and I have a wedding invite for you."

"A wedding invite? Who's getting married?"

"You childhood friend, Amelia Havenar?"

"She's sent me an invite through you?"

"Ah no, it was her Fiancé. He's one of our up-and-coming, who we are putting through Harvard."

There's a knock, and Emma walks through the front door. "Hey baby...oh hi Olivia. It's good to see you," she says and walks up for a kiss from me.

I turn back to Olivia. "Yes, I know who he is. The last time I was in Boston, they had a huge argument about me coming to their wedding. It didn't end well."

"Oh, do you want me to ditch it?

"Ditch what?" Emma asks.

"An invite to Amelia's and Lucas's wedding."

"Oh no, I want," Emma says, taking the ornate-looking card out of Olivia's hand. I look at Olivia with an 'Oh!' look.

"Babe, Olivia's on a flying visit. Do you want to come to the airport?"

"Sorry babe, can't. Dad's away this week, and I promised Mum I would be home before six."

We are standing in the American Airlines queue. I have put my hat and glasses on. It gives me enough of a disguise that people look at me but aren't sure.

"I don't know why you don't go First Class?" I say in Olivia's ear.

"Oh, you know, old habits and all that." I shake my head. "Anyway, it's only a short flight and not much difference on these smaller planes. You could have just dropped me off and gone."

"Have you ever known me just to drop you off?"

"No, you are always the perfect gentleman and boss. Anyway, it's not my fault the automated system didn't recognize me."

We get to the front, and the girl gives us her best welcome smile. I take my glasses off and her smile slips when she looks at me. "It's okay. He is who you think he is," Olivia whispers to her.

The girl's eyes open wide. "You're Mac?" she asks. I nod to her feeling a little exposed, and I can see all the different thoughts going through her head. She takes a deep breath and looks at Olivia's identification. "Just you, Mrs. Jackson?"

Olivia nods and lets the girl go through her series of questions. All the time, she keeps looking at me. I get the feeling she's trying to work out whether Olivia is telling her the truth or not.

Finally, Olivia's ticket is printed out, and we make our way to the security gate. She doesn't hang around and gives me a quick hug. Then she sneaks a tender kiss, turns straight around, and makes her way into the security area.

As I turn to leave, I almost collide with the girl that was behind the desk. She gives me an embarrassed look and says, "Excuse the intrusion, but I have to know. Are you really Mac?" She gives me a beautiful smile. I nod and slip my hat off, causing her smile to broaden.

I put the cap back on. "Is that all you need?" I look down at her name tag. "Kaitlyn?"

"Sorry, ummm, can I get a selfie with you?" She gives me a hopeful look, turning into another broad smile when I nod. She gets her phone out and just starts to talk. "I've got to rush or miss my bus home."

"Oh, where's home?"

"South Point. If I don't catch this one, I have an hour and twenty-minute wait."

"I'm heading for Belmont if you want a ride," I say.

Her mouth drops open. "Really? I'll just get my bag. Stay here, and I'll be back in two minutes."

"I'll wait by the exit over there," I say, pointing to the door. She nods and runs off. I then wonder what I've got myself into.

She beams at me when she sees me waiting, and we make our way to the truck. "Where's Emma?" She asks.

"She's home with her mother."

"So, who was the lady going to Charlestown?"

"Olivia is my solicitor and my godmother."

"You look close," she says as we get to my truck.

"Yeah, she was my mother's best friend before she passed and has always looked out for me."

"That makes more sense. How she kissed you when you parted was either motherly or.....you know."

"She's one person I will always be able to turn to."

"A good person, then."

"Yeah, she's great."

It's not a long drive from the airport, and as we stop outside an apartment block, Kaitlyn turns to me. "Do you mind if I call my roomie down, she will just die if she misses you?"

"Sure, I say, looking at my watch."

Kaitlyn gets her phone out and puts it to her ear. "Hey girl, guess who I am outside with?" She laughs, "No, not my loser of an ex. You'll never guess."

The front entrance door opens, and a blond that could have been a model walks out..."Mac? Christ Kat, you could have said." Kaitlyn walks around to the driver's side and meets "Ava," she says, offering her hand through my window.

"Hello, Ava. A pleasure to meet you."

"We saw you at The Tavern a couple of times, and shit, that song Emma. So beautiful. When we first heard it, we knew it was you. That clear guitar sound is so you."

"Thanks, anyway. I must shoot. It was a pleasure meeting you both." I smile at them both.

"Mac, before you leave, can we get a selfie with the three of us in?"

"Sure," I say. I get out of the truck, and we get some bemused lady walking her dog to take a better picture. The girls are happy with their time with me, and I get in the truck and head home.

******

Life returns to normal. I'm still hearing Emma everywhere I go. Emma herself seems to be taking it in her stride and sees the song as an expression of my love. I suppose it is, as when I started playing it, I was in love with her. I didn't know it at the time.

I had a very uneventful trip up to Boston because I chose to keep my hat and glasses on most of the time. The only thing that was raised was that my newfound fame might get in the way of my studies. It seemed to satisfy most when I explained that I had no plans to follow the music route and that my only focus was the family business.

Donna is getting very excited about the prospect of our trip to the beach house for spring break and almost wet herself when I took her out in the lambo on a track day. Mitch is becoming an increasingly important part of her life, and he comes with us when he can. He's even coming down to the beach house.

The weeks tumble by, and Miley often contacts me to see if I can appear on something. She knows I'm not looking for fame, so she only asks if it's a big event. The only one I am remotely interested in is the Glastonbury festival in England. I should be able to skip over the pond for a couple of days. There is the other thing I talked to Tish about. The Cannes film festival, where the film Emma is being premiered. The song is still number one and is breaking records for downloads worldwide, and I am pleased that Miley and the film company are keeping me largely away from most of the media.

The only other thing coming up is my first company six monthly meeting. I am a little anxious because we will be discussing the expansion of the building. Plus this will be my first meeting with Uncle Calvin and I will need to keep a lid on my anger towards him. Still it will be nice to see my Aunty for the first time since Paps took me from them.

******

It's Sunday the 10th of April. We have driven down in my truck to the beach house. With us are Donna and Mitch. Mia couldn't make it because of some family tradition.

Emma squeals as I park up, and we get out. The warm air hits my face as I step around the front of the truck, and Emma takes my hand. The sentiment for this place has changed over the years. The last time I was here was with Emma. Although it was a short visit, it was probably the most significant. The last time we were here, we finally made that step and gave each other our virginities. I look into Emma's eyes and see she feels the same as me as we make our way to the side door.

I let her unlock the door, and she shows Donna and Mitch around with real enthusiasm. Emma has made me pack a new suit, and she has brought a dress I bought her in New York.

I'm not sure what she has planned, but seeing this side of Emma, I find it a little unsettling but sexy as hell. When it comes to me, she has shown glimpses of making certain people know she is mine and I am hers. Emma never seems to be jealous of me with other women and has total faith in me and our love. She makes sure nobody bothers me in that way because they will know it's a lost cause.

As Emma shows Donna and Mitch around, I walk out onto the front porch. One of the tasks this week will be to take the shutters down that Emma and I put up. Mitch has been volunteered to help this time.

As I look out over the ocean, I take a deep breath of the familiar sea air. It's so good to feel the familiarity of the beach house, and I am pleased to be away from my more complicated life at home.

"Hey, Mac, you could have got a haircut," a familiar voice says.

I close my eyes. "Hello, Amelia. How have you been?"

"Busy organizing this wedding." She says as she walks up. She stops in front of me, and I bend down to accept the usual kiss I get from her. "So much has changed since Boston."

"I was there a couple of weeks back. I half expected a call."

"After last time, I'm surprised you would want to even talk to me."

"It wasn't that bad," I say, trying not to smile. Amelia hits my arm; she knows me oh too well.

"I wish you were coming to the wedding, though. It won't be the same without you."

"We are coming," Emma says, walking out the door.

"Oh," Amelia says, looking between us to elaborate.

Emma doesn't say anymore, so I say. "Lucas has sent me an invite by accident."

"He has, has he," Amelia says, thinking. "Sorry, Emma," she walks over and greets Emma. Then spots Donna and Mitch standing there like two spare parts. "Oh, hello," Amelia says.

"Sorry, Amelia, these are our friends Donna and Mitch," Emma says.

"Hi guys," Amelia says. "I recognize you from your TikTok account with Mac, Donna."

This makes Donna smile at the recognition of being so far from home. "Why, thank you, Amelia, I've heard a lot about you as well."

"Nothing bad, I hope," Amelia says, looking back at me.

I laugh, "Not from me, Amelia."

She pouts and furrows her brow. "So, do you plan to come to my wedding?"

"Do you want me there?"

"More than anything, and if Lucas has made a mistake.....well, that's on him." She smiles as I nod. "That's just made my day. Is Paps coming?"

"Yeah, he's coming down later. I promised this lot a holiday, and I'm happy to get away from home. It's got a little hectic."

"I'm not surprised. Your song is as beautiful as the person herself," Amelia says, looking toward the beach wistfully.

"Why, thank you," Emma says, being caught out by the compliment.

"Anyway, good to see you all. I will see you all later. I'm off for a walk before it gets too late."

"Off for a pose if you ask me." I hear Donna say as Amelia turns and makes her way to the beach. Emma laughs, remembering a very similar conversation on her first visit.

"Come on, you lot, we need to empty the truck," I say, shaking my head.

We spend the next hour unloading the truck, and when Emma and Donna are getting the rooms sorted and some food on the go. I set the hot tub in motion before Mitch helps me remove the shutters. Stacking them away in the outhouse, it's a lot quicker taking them down than putting them up, and we are done before lunch is served.

We sit out on the seats that Emma and Donna have set up. "It's so beautiful here. What a place to have your first time." Donna says almost in a dream, just gazing out over the ocean.

Emma burst out laughing and hit Donna on the arm. "You can be soppy sometimes," Emma says to her best friend.

Donna smiles, "I don't care. I have my baby here for a week of relaxation and sex. I can be as soppy as I like."

There's a cough from our right. "Oh, hello, Mr. Havenar, How have you been keeping?"

"Good; I'll be glad when this week is over and done with."

"I'm surprised you chose such a busy week to have it."

"Not my idea, I assure you. Anyway....the reason I came over is that we will need some extra parking for the weekend. Is there any chance we can use your piece of land over there?" He points over to an area he's been trying to buy from us for years.

"That shouldn't be a problem. The only condition will be that if it's damaged, you will need to re-landscape it."

"That goes without saying, and thank you. That's one more thing to tick off the list." He smiles, "I will leave you youngsters to it. Nice to see you again, Emma."

"Sorry, Mr. Havenar, these are our friends Donna and Mitch." Mr. Havenar nods to greet them and then says his goodbyes and disappears.

Emma frowns. "That man is seriously stressed. This wedding has taken its toll big time."

"Good, I thought he was just being strange," Donna says.

"No, he's normally stranger," I say. "He's definitely on the wrong side of the risk of a heart attack," I say, a little concerned for Amelia's old man.

We put all the dinner things away and sit around outside just chilling. It had been a long day, and I don't think Emma and Donna had stopped talking all the drive down.

Donna and Mitch take a walk along the beach, and Emma makes a bed out of the spare seat covers.

"This reminds me of our first visit and our first time alone together," Emma says dreamily.

"Yeah, such a beautiful, uncomplicated time."

"Mmmm, I love you, Michael Alexander Carter."

"I love you, Emma Kimberley Johnson."

Emma beams at me, "Says the man with a number one record devoted to me."

"Guilty as charged," I say, coming in to kiss my beautiful girlfriend. I break the kiss for a moment. "Em....could we reenact our first time tonight?"

"Oh baby, that's so romantic. Why didn't I think of that?" Emma says with our foreheads touching.

"I'm sure I just got there first," I say, returning for a kiss, and Emma wraps her arms around me as our passion rises.

"Come on, you two, get a room," Donna says when she finally gets back with Mitch. Emma and I look at our friends holding hands.

"We're going to hit the sack," Mitch says.

"Yeah, I think we won't be far behind," I answer.

"'Night, you two," Donna says, pulling Mitch into the house.

Donna and Mitch have chosen the bedroom furthest from ours for more privacy. They were eyeing Paps' room downstairs, but I couldn't allow that, especially since he will be down for the wedding on Friday.

Emma helps me pack the patio stuff away, and we make our way upstairs. It's surprisingly quiet upstairs, and we both look at each other with a frown because we were expecting Donna to scream at the top of her lungs.

Emma turns to me as I close and lock the door behind us. "So, what's first?"

I say one word, "shower," and Emma goes straight into the same conversation we had.

Emma pauses for a moment, trying to remember what she said. "Would you mind.....if.....we shower together?" She says as it suddenly comes back to her.

"If you want to, Em. Naked or with swimwear?" I reply.

"Christ, how different we are now. To think how shy we were........." Then she goes back to the script. "Naked. I want us to get comfortable seeing each other," she finally says.

Emma disappears into the bathroom, and I begin by taking my clothes off, trying to remember what's next.

Returning to the center of the room, Emma's holding the same towel against her naked body. "Still beautiful," I say; she smiles at my words. Emma is watching me, waiting for what is next.

I take a deep breath, feeling slightly more nervous than I should. Hooking my thumbs into my waistband, I let my shorts drop to the floor. Emma is still watching my every move. I walk over to the chair standing in the corner and lay my shorts over the back.

A smile spreads across my face as I recall the next part. It had been a bit of spontaneity and something that made us both relax. I once again hook both thumbs under the waistband of my briefs and start to swing my hips. I get a good tempo going and hear Emma squeak with excitement. I turn to face her and begin to move toward her replicating the dance. My hip movement may be more confident and exaggerated, but I still uncover each hip as it is pushed forward. I look into Emma's eyes, and the pure joy on her face is a picture that makes my heart skip.