Michael or Mac Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I get close enough to drop my boxer briefs to the floor. I stand there naked as the day I was born, as Emma's eyes scan my body. The look she always gives me never gets old.

My hand caresses her face, and I lean in for a kiss. She responds to my kiss and drops the towel as she puts her arms around my neck. I pull her into me, feeling her naked body press against mine. I push my feet between hers and adjust my cock, so it pings up between her thighs. She groans at the contact with her already soaking pussy. I grind into her, pushing the tip of my cock against her naked pussy just like the first time. I reach around with both hands cupping her arse and squeezing her cheeks as I pull her towards me, causing a grinding motion.

I break my lips apart from hers. "Baby, shall we take this into the shower?" I have run that same line through my head many times and still get goosebumps thinking of this moment. It's only been six months, but it seems like a lifetime ago that we stood in this spot, both about to share our souls.

Emma doesn't need to answer. She releases her arms and takes my hand, leading me into the bathroom. There is no need to rush as Emma walks straight into the warm water. She turns under the shower, letting the water cascade over her body and returning her arms around my neck. Pulling me back into our intense kiss, I place my hands back on each cheek. We start kissing for a second before Emma remembers something she almost forgot. She replaces my cock between her legs, and I instantly feel the heat from her excitement. She is enjoying this as much as I am, and groans with total pleasure into my mouth.

We are soon back to kissing and grinding as she squeezes my cock with the tops of her thighs and pushes her hips forward to produce extra friction. Our passion is as high as the first time we made love. We pull our groins together, tumbling towards our first orgasm of the night as the water continues to flow around us. My cock plows a furrow between her outer and inner labia as we grind against each other, fighting for breath, lost in our lust.

We both start to shake as we begin to feel the effect of our fast-approaching mutual orgasms. My orgasm hits without warning, and I'm surprised by its intensity as we both tightly hold onto each other while convulsing. I can feel my cock pumping its seed, first down the shower's glass screen and then the back of Emma's thighs.

We stand there, trying to recover enough to stand unaided. The water is still cascading over us. Finally, Emma moves her head back so she can look into my eyes. "Christ, that was better than the first time we did that." We both laugh and rest our foreheads together. We spend the next ten minutes holding each other and gently kissing as we help one another come down from our mutual high.

I turn the water off, and we dry each other. I smile at how different our reenactment feels. "You remember when we did this last time, we couldn't stop exploring each other's bodies," I said as I cupped each breast through the towel.

"Mmmmm, yeah. We've been exploring more and know where the best places to touch are."

"It's strange. We've only been together six months, but it feels like a lifetime." As Emma snuggles her newly dried naked body against mine, I say, "You still have that same effect on me. Look my cock is already semi-erect."

We kiss, and it quickly turns into something more passionate. Emma maneuvers us into the bedroom without breaking our kiss. Our lips part as she jumps up, wrapping her legs around me as I walk her toward the bed.

Still, we kiss as I get onto the bed, kneeling up, and make my way toward the headboard.

"I don't remember doing that last time," Emma says, as I lay her head on the pillow.

"I know, but it's my time to explore," I say, getting back on track.

Emma gives me that look that only she can, and nods her head. My eyes scan her and a groan escapes my mouth. Emma giggles like she always does at this moment. We lock eyes for a moment, smiling with contentment and understanding at the significance of what we are doing.

I gently kiss her waiting lips and marvel at the texture of her skin as I kiss down her neck heading south. All the way down, I'm getting small groans or gasps as I hit various sensitive areas. I can't help stopping to admire her breasts. As I look at them, I use my mouth to pay homage to such perfection, and get an incredible response. We are in no rush tonight, and I take a little more time on her sensitive nipples.

As I kiss across her stomach, I once again move south. I smile as my lips cause the muscles to twitch, and a gasp escapes her mouth again. Her hands have already grabbed the bedding in anticipation. I could play for hours with her, but I am determined to make her orgasm at least twice more before I slide inside her. Emma's female aroma causes my cock to throb painfully hard as I get closer to my goal.

Finally, I arrive to her shaved pussy. The skin is soft as I spend a moment pressing my lips against, and gently kissing her mons. Emma always gets impatient at this point and gently pushes the top of my head.

As I move between her legs, Emma opens them as wide as she can, giving me full access. As I run my thumb over her slightly protruding outer lips, Emma sighs and raises her hips in anticipation. I use both thumbs to part her outer lips and run my tongue from bottom to top, opening her labia up fully and causing Emma to suck in some air loudly.

Emma groans, pushing herself into me, asking for more. In return, I bury my tongue as deep as possible into her entrance, followed by swirling my tongue around her clit.

I look up, and she has her eyes closed and the most contented smile on her face. Her clit seems to have doubled in size since I started, so I wrap my lips around it and apply suction. This time though, she pushes her hips up for more, so I keep my lips there. That's all it takes to tip her over the edge. Next, her legs clamp together, and she once again spurts. I'm quick this time and can position myself so that I can drink her juices down.

I crawl back up, staying between her legs that are back in the position they were before. Emma pulls me down to kiss me, "Oh, I don't taste that bad," she says as she kisses my mouth, still full of her juices. "I think I was on top for this bit," she says, looking up at my shocked face.

We roll to switch places, so Emma is on top. My hands once again find their favourite place to be in the world, Emma's bum cheeks, as she straddles me straight away and grinds her wanton pussy against a rapidly inflating cock. "You still know how to make my pussy so wet, babes," Emma says, trying to catch her breath. Emma lifts herself to let my hand slip between us. My hand slides over her soft mons and I slip a finger in.

"I'm so sensitive," Emma says, and then closes her eyes and groans as I add a second finger. "Baby, can we skip the rest and just fuck."

I think I'm more surprised by her language as I remove my fingers, and abandon my attempt to give her a second orgasm. Emma replaces my fingers with my fully erect cock. We both groan in unison as I slide into her tight wetness.

"So good," I say.

"Always perfect," Emma returns. "I think we strayed from the script, though."

"Mmmmmmm," is all I can say, as Emma pushes down to get my cock in as deep as possible. I push against her cervix as my cock fits perfectly, Emma leaning back down, crushing her bosom against my chest and closing her legs, making mine shut. We lay quietly for a moment, not moving. "I promise I will never get tired of this," she says in a whispered breath.

"That will be the easiest promise I could make," I reply. I wrap my arms around Emma's body and pull her into me tightly.

Emma groans into my ear as we melt into each other. There's a very slight movement of our hips in a synchronized dance, gently pushing against each other with minimal force. Our kiss is slow and full of our love for each other. This isn't about sex at this moment, but the connection between two souls.

As time passes, our kiss grows with passion, and I release my hold to caress her silky smooth skin. My thumbs run over the swell of the side of her boobs, pressing against me. There is nothing smoother than the feeling of the skin on a female's breast. We moan in unison as my fingertips give her skin goosebumps.

Unfortunately, our hormones get the better of us, and our movement becomes more passionate. Emma stops, lifts her head, and looks at the pillows on the bed. I don't need to ask and stretch my arm and pull them over and behind my back.

As I bring myself up into a sitting position, Emma brings her legs around either side of my hips without me slipping out. I can feel the soft walls surrounding my cock pulsating, trying to pull me in deeper.

Emma moans, which turns into a full-on groan as she sinks fully onto my cock in this slightly different position. This is Emma's favorite position for one reason. It puts more pressure on her clitoris, and she can grind into me. Her tightness encompasses me fully, and I have to calm myself. Another advantage is that I simultaneously have better access to her breasts and lips. We have been known to make love this way for over an hour at a time, and tonight I feel we might break all records.

We are still in no hurry to finish, and settle into a slow pace. With my hands on her hips, I'm pulling her slowly into me. We are lost in each other as we respond to the pure love flowering between us.

I can't tell you how long we gently made love as I slowly kissed my way from one breast to the other and back up to her face, lost in time and space. We are both to the point where we are so sensitive, with every nerve ending firing. I feel myself on the edge of a climax but not tipping over. Every touch and every kiss sends pulses of electricity through our bodies.

Emma whispers, "Baby, I need to cum so badly, but this feels so beautiful."

"I'm not religious, Em, but this is the closest to heaven I will ever get."

We look into each other's eyes as Emma pulls away from me more than before. She then reverses her direction and slides me back in. We both groan in unison as our foreheads lean together. Emma repeats the movement as she starts to get a rhythm going. Neither of us is far from our mutual orgasms, and it doesn't take much time for my point of no return to come crashing toward me.

"Oh Christ, baby, I'm going to cum soon," I say, trying to catch my breath.

"Just a little longer, love. I'm almost there," Emma says, looking deeply into my eyes.

I try every trick I've learned since October to keep my orgasm at bay, but I quickly reach my limit. Just as I'm about to let out a loud groan, Emma beats me to it.

"Oohhhhhh yeah......fuuuuuuccckkkkk." She almost shouts as her pussy clamps around my cock. I erupt simultaneously with a deep groan of my own. The mutual sensations of my cock pulsating and her vaginal walls squeezing magnifies our orgasms.

Emma falls forward, and I wrap my arms around her as we hold each other in post-coital bliss.

******

I'm using our trip to the beach house to recharge my batteries and relax. We go into the shopping center once, but people are starting to recognize me more regularly. Donna and Mitch go out and get anything we need.

I've noticed Amelia keeping her distance mostly. I see her taking a long way around instead of her usual shortcut through our garden.

On one occasion, Amelia stops and looks up toward the house. "You better go and see what she wants," Emma says.

"Do I have to?" I reply, happy to laze where I am.

"Yes, now go." I get up and walk down the beach path.

Donna turns to Emma. "I don't know how you can trust her with your man. She's fancied him as long as they've known each other."

"You know I trust Mac unquestionably, and if she were going to do anything, she would have done it years ago."

"Hello, Amelia," I say as I get close to my old friend.

"Hi, Mac. Can you walk with me?" Her face isn't its usual confident self.

"Sure. Got something on your mind?" I reply, knowing her too well.

She laughs, "No sweeping stuff under the carpet with you." She smiles, glances behind, and then loops her arm through mine. "We've known each other....forever," she says, looking away from me.

"That we have. You were my best friend for many years. If Emma hadn't accepted me back, you still would be."

"Emma," Amelia says, like it causes her pain to do.

"Come on, Amelia, Emma is an incredible person and has always had my heart."

Amelia stops. "But what's wrong with me?" She asks, getting a little upset.

"In what way?"

"Come on, Mac. We've shared a lot of time together. You know how I have always felt about you. What's wrong with me? Why do you hate me?" Amelia is almost in tears as she lays her heart out before me.

"I don't hate you, and there's nothing wrong with you. You are a very beautiful young lady. You're intelligent and funny at times. You know which way is up, and I am lucky to call you my friend. But I have never seen you other than my friend. My heart has always belonged to Emma, and your advances toward me, made me feel uncomfortable. You need to understand it's not that there is something wrong with you. It's just not meant to be." I put my arm around her, and we walk further along the beach in silence.

"You know that if you had shown the slightest bit of interest, I would have told my Dad where to stick his rules."

I laugh, "I'm sure you would."

"You realize Lucas is sick to the stomach over your success with your music. You must be making a fortune on the back of the single."

"Why are you and your father so fascinated by money?"

"He started with nothing, and has built what you see today. He knows what it's like to have nothing."

"Then surely he should appreciate that people less fortunate than him still deserve respect."

"I'd like to think he does in his own way." She takes a big breath. "I think how he shows off is another way of seeing who's got the biggest dick."

I laugh at her use of words. "What, some male ego bullshit?" I say, shaking my head

"Yeah, something that you are very much lacking. You couldn't be more opposite to my father if you tried, and that's why he warned me off. He can see that you would never be as successful as he is." She laughs to herself. "How wrong he...." Amelia's words trail off as we get to a stretch of beach that the public use.

We walk along in silence--something we have done a lot in the past. Amelia often held my hand or with my arm over her shoulder. We would often walk along the edge of the water, with the water rushing over our feet. Both are usually lost in our own thoughts, but today is different. My mind is more focused, whereas Amelia is in turmoil. I'm unsure if it's last-minute jitters or worries that she's making a huge mistake.

"You know something," I say, breaking the silence.

"What's that?" Amelia replies.

"This is most probably the sincerest conversation we've ever had."

"But you knew I am in love with you, right?"

"You know, I wasn't sure for years. I wondered whether I was just something you wanted but couldn't have. Then when we got older, and you continued.....it's strange actually to hear you say it, though."

"I think that's why Lucas hates you so much."

"I know that's why Lucas hates me so much." We reach the walkway that cuts across the beach, and we turn to walk back.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me in October that when you were drunk, you admitted to him that you loved me."

"Shit.....did I?" It's not often, Amelia swears, but she looks even more worried. "I don't think this marriage will work," she says.

"What are you going to do? You're not going to call off the wedding, are you?"

"God no, after all the money Daddy has spent. He'd disown me in minutes." Amelia thinks for a moment. "I'm wondering what Lucas is up to. Why does he want to marry me so badly?"

"So, what's your plan?"

"Not sure, but the wedding will happen and.....oh shit...I don't know."

This is the first time I've seen this side of Amelia, and it's good to see. "Just don't get pregnant," I say.

"Oh yuk," she says like she's stepped in dog shit. "I'm not ruining this body quite yet." Aah, there's my friend. I smile at her sudden change of character as we round the corner back toward our end of the island. "You are still coming, aren't you?"

"Yes, that's the plan. What time should we get to the church?"

"Quarter to twelve. Hopefully, he won't spot you and make a scene."

"I think Emma is looking forward to this more than me."

Amelia laughs. "You know, I should hate Emma, but I can't help but like her. You have done well, my friend and I do not begrudge you for following your heart. Even though it leaves mine broken." Amelia smiles, and I notice her eyes glisten under her glasses. We stop at the end of the beach-house's path, and I hug her.

"Remember, even though we are not together, I will always be there for you. Just pick up the phone and call. You have my number."

"Thanks, Mac. Even though I will never have you how I want you, it's good to know you are there for me."

"Hey, I do love you, but not in the way you want. You need help; just ask."

"Thanks, Mac. It looks like we've got an audience." We both look up the path to see Emma and Donna looking our way. "Have I gotten you into trouble?" Amelia asks.

"I doubt it. Emma trusts me and knows we aren't going to do anything. I'll see you Saturday, if not before."

"Yeah, see you around." Amelia waves up the path, and then makes her way around the point to her place.

As I walk up the path, Emma meets me halfway. "What was that all about?"

"You know, wedding jitters, regrets, getting things straight, and she told me she loved me."

"Fuck," Emma says in shock. "You seemed to have handled it well, but what did you say?"

"That I have never seen her that way. I told her my heart has always been yours."

"And she accepted that?"

"She said that is why she never truly tried it on and respects my choice."

"We are talking about the same Amelia, right?"

"Yeah, it's the most honest conversation we've ever had."

"The wedding is still on, though?"

"Yeah, baby, the wedding is still on." Emma wraps her arms around me and giggles.

******

It is the wedding day, and Paps made it down the day before. He's in a strange mood because he had another visit from the Feds. They have uncovered a link to a syndicate they've been tracking for years and think this could be their 'in'. He's worried it might complicate things and take the focus away from getting Uncle Calvin locked up.

Still, I am focused on today, and Paps leaves first to take the relatively short walk to the Island' church.

As Emma and I approach, we are asked to show our invitation twice. Luckily neither of the guys know us, and we were let through.

Inside it is a little packed, and we get in unseen easily. We are the last to be seated, so Emma and I sit at the back next to the aisle. Luckily, Lucas is preoccupied with his nerves. I look across at Emma, and she's buzzing. Her beautiful eyes are wide open, and she's got the biggest smile. I can't help looking her up and down, she's looking incredible.

The organist starts to play, and everyone, except Lucas, turns to the back where Amelia and her father are just entering. Even I have to admit she's looking beautiful today.

They walk behind us and then stop at the end of the center aisle. Amelia looks down toward her husband-to-be, who is facing the front. Then she glances at me and smiles. She reaches out and takes my hand, and then squeals that horrible excited sound she makes. This causes Lucas to look around, but I am looking at Amelia. She lets my hand go and begins to walk down the aisle. As I face forward, I catch the real annoyed look on Lucas's face as he turns back toward the front.