All Comments on 'Michael's Dream'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

Great job! I wish you continued it a bit further! Loved the premise and concept. I guess you will have to give a sequel with more details.

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

Jim1078Jim1078about 20 years ago
FANTASTIC !!

Loved it and hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT!

Loved the setup.. great dialogue; very realistic. Had to finish myself before the end!!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 20 years ago
Realistic

Great story...both characters very believable. Loved the slow build up to what was obviously going to be a very hot ending.

I have only just begun to write fiction myself. All of my earlier stories have been based on fact. Only hope I can become as realistic as you.

Well done!

PS. I'll now take my hard-on home to my partner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done Father Daughter SEX

man I got horney still am best father daughter incest story , I liked the build up the jerking off and reasuring to each other and of course the HOT SEX, more ok? thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well to tell u da truth.

it sucked terribly

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Terrific build up...

to a great sexy story that had my knickers getting wetter and wetter. Thanks.

Redken13Redken13almost 10 years ago
Lucky Michael

This was a good story and l wished it had happened to me with my daughter when l was left alone with only my trusty right hand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""

Then realisation dawned. The apartment had one bedroom with two beds. The beds were a good size but, more to the point, they were no more than two feet apart.

""

Thats pretty much standard fare if you got a hotel room anywhere, one main room, two beds, small kitchen (maybe) and a seperate bathroom.

Pretty much what all families that arent rich get while traveling or vacationing!

""

A grown man, playing with himself in front of his daughter. It’s like something you read about in the gossip papers. About some perv who’s going to prison.’

""

The dude has a messed up head, lol! If you were married with two kids but was poor and could only afford a place where everything but the bathroom is in the same room, you'd still fuck hour wife silly, the kids would just have to get used to it! Lol.

""

‘I know, let’s go on the pull tomorrow night. Then you’ll see. OK?’

""

Never heard that one before! 'On the pull'! Hehe

""

On hearing her long sigh Michael asks ‘Did you cum, sweetheart.’

‘Mmmm Hmm,’ Sarah responds sleepily and turning over she tries to calm herself enough to sleep, eventually dozing off.

""

That is pretty fucked up! Lying about cumming and she's not even fucking him!! I don't get her reasoning, just stop and tell him the truth. Daddy I need a dildo or a nice, big cock to finish the job!'

That truly SUCKS to get right to the edge of an orgasm but you just can't push over the top :(

""

‘Fuck sake, Dad, get over it, would you? Your daughter wants you to fuck her. It’s OK. Fuck me. Do what you want. Fuck my pussy, my ass, cum in me or on me, whatever.

""

I love his daughter and her Take Charge attitude! Hehe, just jumping on him and getting busy!! Then having to convince him to keep going so he can cum, lol!

Rocking fun story :). Do wish there was some more sex, with more detail too, of course! Hehe

Thanks for writing and sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES