Michael's First Time

Story Info
Is he prepared to have his deepest desire fulfilled?
1.1k words
4.35
36.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was blindfolded and completely naked. My cock was rock hard in anticipation.

My girlfriend said she had a surprise, she was going to fulfill one of my deepest sexual fantasies.

The door-bell rang.

"Here comes your surprise," April teased as she went to answer the door.

My heart was beating so loud now, I swear I could hear it through my chest!

As she returned to the bedroom, I heard a voice behind her. A male voice!

"What the hell April," I yelled, as I started to get off the bed.

"Shut-up, Michael. You aren't fooling anyone with this routine. We can both see your cock twitching with excitement."

I was embarrassed to admit, but April was right. It was a show and I was secretly excited.

I remained where I was - still blindfolded. Still, rock hard.

Heavy footsteps approached the bed.

"Turn on your stomach," the accompanying voice said. As I turned, I realized that I recognized the voice! I racked my brain, but could not place it. My chest felt as though it was engulfed in fire. I was terrified that someone in my life was witnessing this. He must have sensed my fear, "don't worry, your secret is safe with us," the voice reassured me.

Was it someone who worked with me? A guy from the gym? I was still wondering who it could be when I felt the bed dip.

"Just relax," said that familiar voice.

Then I felt his hands on my bare ass - his strong, muscular hands. I was tense with fear and anticipation. In a moment I heard him spit and immediately felt the wetness on my ass. He used his saliva as lube, and I felt his finger enter. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until he told me to breathe. I let out a deep sigh.

With my exhale, his finger went in deeper. I felt violated, uncomfortable, humiliated, and turned-on. I was the hardest I've ever been in my life. His finger gently started to prod in and out of my ass. A slow rhythm to gradually open me up. A second finger slid in.

"Oh, fuck," I said. I was not prepared for this second finger.

"Just relax," he uttered again. "I don't want you coming too soon," he warned.

He continued fingering my ass. His two fingers went in about three inches, angled downwards, towards my belly button. He reached my prostrate and started to massage it. Fuck, that felt amazing!

"A bit more pressure," I murmured blissfully. The mystery guy did as asked. I felt a rush of ecstasy each time his fingers ran over my prostrate.

After a few moments, I felt him get up. I turned to look back, but then remembered I was blindfolded. I wasn't sure what was going on until I heard the unmistakable sound on a belt unbuckling.

"April, I'm not sure I'm ready for this." She approached the bed and sat next to me.

"Honey," she said gently, "we both know you've been craving cock, but have been too embarrassed to admit it. There's no need to be ashamed of what you desire."

At that moment, I knew I was going to lose my anal virginity.

"He's ready," I heard her say to the mystery man.

"I'm ready," I confirmed.

"That's good to hear!" came the voice. "I've wanted to fuck your ass since the moment I saw you at the gym."

The gym! That narrowed things down. Was it Jim?

"Is this Jim?" I asked.

I got laughter in reply.

"No, Jim's cock is nowhere as big as mine," he said. "Get on all fours," he commanded. I eagerly did as instructed.

He ran his cock over my ass cheeks. He was allowing me to feel the length of what was soon to penetrate me.

He took his time playing with me. The guy felt large, at least 7 inches, and I wasn't sure if I would take it all. He had stretched me out a bit with his fingers, but this was a whole new level. Mercifully, I heard the bottle of lube pop open.

He moved closer to me and leaned over. With his warm chest resting on my back, he placed his well-lubed cockhead at my ass's entrance. Soon, I felt my ass cheeks spread as the tip of his cock slipped into my ass.

"Shit," I said under my breath as he continued to push his way in my ass.

"You're so fucking big," I moaned. He paused, allowing me to get used to his size and girth. He kissed my neck and felt the pain subside. It felt so fucking good having his cock in my ass. Better than I ever dreamt.

"OK, you can keep going now," I told him. "You feel so good inside of me."

"You feel so good around my dick," he retorted, as his hands gripped my hips. I heard him groan with pleasure as he continued fucking me.

He was soon sliding in and out of my ass with effortless ease. My ass was opening up. I felt myself voluntarily submitting to him, whoever he was!

I started to jerk myself off as he slowly forced himself deeper and deeper into my ass. With every one of his thrusts, I gave my dick a stroke. Thrust. Stroke. Thrust. Stroke.

After a few minutes like this, I heard his breathe getting more ragged, hurried.

"Fuck," he growled, "I'm going to destroy your ass," he vowed.

My fingers reached to grab the sheets in front of me as I prepared myself to get railed.

His hold on my hips got tighter, and he nearly pulled his cock out. He paused for a moment, before entering me in one go. I cried out in pain and pleasure and felt him bottom out in me.

The force of his thrusts had my body shaking. I continued jerking off as he pounded my now stretched ass. Pulling out halfway and plunging back in with no mercy.

He had my knees weak. I could barely hold it together. Each one of his thrust ran over my prostrate. Sending me in a state of bliss I never knew existed.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," he yelled out.

He gave one last hard thrust into my ass before holding still.

"Shit," he uttered in a long gasp. I felt his cock twitch inside me as he held me tight. I soon felt his warm cum explode out of his cock and deep into my ass. He held there a few seconds more before withdrawing. He wiped his cock on my ass cheeks and left me there.

I never did find out who he was.