All Comments on 'Michele's Mistake Pt. 03'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you . . .

for a great chapter. Glad you are continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As Far As BDSM Goes...

Your story had a VERY VERY bad start, by it’s very nature blackmail is clearly a Non Con situation and non consent is the antithesis of BDSM. So the first two chapters (at least) should have been categorised as Non On/Reluctance. After reading the story however it’s also clear that your story was focusing on the reluctance aspect.

After checking out the chapter headers I’m not likely to finish reading this story, the Daddy Dom : Little approach is a hard no for me. It’s a kink I’ve never been able to understand. It’s far too close to an incest story and that is an absolute turn off.

Still it falls into the category of “your kink is not my kink and that ok”

Good luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nothing as exciting as an office storeroom brief (way to brief) sexual fling!

Yes, I admit to one. Cramped, yet so quickly full filled. The sex is even better because of the threat of being discovered. (Actually I've had more than one.) Throughlly enjoyed both. Nothing like walking back to your office desk with a squishy cum filled pussy and a satisfied smile on my face.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous