All Comments on 'Michelle'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very believable ...

first time. The emotions that an escort goes through the first time are very real and the sex is true to form. Your leading lady seems to relate well to upscale escorting. The ending is just too idealistic.

Beyond that one comment and one observation. First the observation, you need to be careful about names - first he was "Alex" and then without more his name changed to "Carl". While clients often don't use their real names, there was no transition, at least that I could find. Besides, when an escort goes to a hotel, generally she confirms the client's name with the room.

Second, the comment - unlike the USA, escorting is legal in the UK and Canada - and much of Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD STORY WRONG CATAGORY

to the author: good story well writen

to literotica: i think this story has been put into the wrong catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lonely lady found

Nice tale, written with feeling... Ms. James? Wrong catagory though.More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOT NonConsent

Well written but very disappointing because it was in the wrong category. I thought the editors were supposed to check these things before they posted them. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who's Alex?

Good story, but you shouldn't introduce a guy by one name and then call him by another throughout the story. Not nonconsent either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story but...

The condom should have broke. I agree with the other poster that this is not non consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous