Michelle Agrees to Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went through a regular routine. Indoors in front of a screen, outdoors in some woods, by the pool, then back indoors for some really sexy stuff on a bed. First lying there on her stomach, then sitting up, then lying down, then stretched out full-length nude. Finally, he had her spread her legs. First, he had her keep her hands in front of her and then at last he had her take them away. She lay there on the bed, legs first spread wide then with her knees pulled up, just like if she were with a boy. What she would have given for a boy just then.

Harry took a lot of stuff with her feeling herself up, rubbing her hands up and down her body, over her tits and her ass and between her thighs but no direct cunt stimulation which we all knew would make her explode. He kept at the spread leg stuff. I had seen her nude more times than I could count but I couldn't help stare at the wonder of her with her lips spread wide. The pinkness of her insides against her snow-white skin, the burning desire I knew she felt almost overwhelmed her and I knew right then she would have begged the right boy to do her properly. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl I had known for so many years, legs spread wide there on the bed, her body offered to whomever would take it. How I envied her. All through it her pussy just glowed, her lips so moist and shiny that later the makeup girl had to give her some tissues. It was all she could do to keep her hands off herself. Later on she fixed that.

I always knew Harry was a little kinky so I wasn't really surprised when he asked her if he could tie her down, spreadeagled there on the bed. This was something we both would have died for if we were alone with a guy but not here in public so she declined but she did let him tie her hands together. He had her sit on the edge of the bed and he took a nice white cotton piece of rope and tied her wrists in front of her. Then had her put her hands behind her head to better show off her tits. She was lovely, with her boobs displayed, completely nude, her hands tied.

Then he tied her wrists behind her and at that point I suggested he tie her elbows too to force her chest out. That was always a big turn on for both of us. And now it was for all of us because I know Harry appreciated this naked girl there helpless in front of him. And I bet his wife did too. I bet he ties her up regularly in their bedroom. I wondered if his daughter ever let a boy tie her up. As he photographed her tied up like that I saw her stare at Albert. I knew the thought of being helpless, nude, tied up in front of a strange man was enough to make her explode. Seated on the bed I could see her try to force her cunt lips down so she could rub against the fabric.

Lastly Harry retied Chelle's wrists cross wise in front of her and strung her up by her wrists. That was best of all. I've done it to her a couple of dozen times over the many years I've known her, though I never took her picture that way. I love it and she loves it. I stretch her a lot tighter than Harry did and let the whip do it's work all over. Oh for a whip and some privacy. I've never done her shaved clean down there though guys have done me that way and it hurts like nothing else. I know how she looks forward to being whipped, hanging there naked and helpless, not knowing how much it will hurt.

She was hardly ever even spanked growing up, and never on her bare ass. I taught her how much it hurt. It hurt like hell. As I got bigger I got stronger and could hurt her more she'd beg me to take it easy on her me but I wouldn't. I knew how wonderful it would make her body feel as the whip did it's work on her naked body and at some point the pain gradually began to recede and slowly her burning body gave way to the ache inside her and she'd cum till she almost fainted.

But I digress. Harry finished the pictures he wanted and had me untie her and thanked her and told her she could get dressed and invited us back to see the photos. I knew I couldn't wait and neither could she. Off to the bathroom and then twenty minutes later she came back with her clothes on and a smile on her face. Harry kissed us both gently on the forehead and we left. Like before, we went to Benson's ice cream store. Sitting there in the shade eating our ice cream she just glowed.

After ice cream we went over to Stiles Pond and walked into the woods and stripped to our underpants and lay in the sun. After a while I stripped the rest of the way and slipped into the water to go for a naked swim. Looking back to shore I could see Chelle's hand had slipped inside her undies. It was a short swim so I hung off the raft and let her finish.

Half an hour later I went back and she was lying there softly asleep. In a few minutes some fishermen showed up so we put our clothes on and went to my house. I called Tim Daigle and suggested he wouldn't regret it if he called Chelle. Her phone jingled thirty seconds later. After their date she called me. I was right, he didn't regret it. Neither did she. The photos turned out great. And two weeks later photos of Chelle's nude body adorned the walls of the Newburyport Art Association, admired by every boy we knew. And some we didn't.

12