All Comments on 'Michelle and suzanne'

by wannabplaything

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 3 years ago

Good job. However, the mass sex events seemed rather over the top for someone just starting.

I preferred the scenes with just the two of them. In fact, I'd be interested in a follow-up story about how their relationship develops. It seems like there is the beginnings of very deep feelings, perhaps love.

wannabplaythingwannabplaythingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your thoughtful comment! That's good feedback. I hadn't planned on doing any follow-up stories, but if there is interest, I may. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

enjoyed this. I gave it 5 stars. Wasn't a big fan of the fraternity part but even it was done well. I especially like the one girl got hers.. I would have liked to see where these two can go from here, maybe you would reconsider and use your talent for a chapter 2? Thank you for writing. Pappasleaze!

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenalmost 3 years ago
still here

Yes Sugar i am still here. Thanks for reminding me of this and ruining a day where i had so much to do,,but it was ruined in such a wonderfully wet way *winks*

hugggggggggggggs

suzanne

wannabplaythingwannabplaythingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment, Pappasleaze, and for your vote! Yes, the frat scene seems to be the least favorite for some people. It's polarizing, I know, but it fit the fantasy of my muse, so it's an integral part in that way. I appreciate the feedback, and will try to fit another chapter into my schedule. Thanks again for reading!

wannabplaythingwannabplaythingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

kitten!!! So glad you are still here, suzanne. I'm always happy to ruin your day, as long as it's in a wonderful, wet way. ;)

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

That was oner of the hottest stories I've read. You're a great writer!

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 2 years ago

Hot story! I bet it was a lot of fun to write! I liked the idea of the journal. I think you should have continued your journal too. How you made the change from submissive to dominant. A lot of potential here for you to have several more parts to this story.

wannabplaythingwannabplaythingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you VeronicaPlakhuea and Hornyoldwoman947 for your comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwannabplaything@wannabplaything
I enjoy writing stories from various viewpoints! Most of my tales are rooted in actual experiences, fictionalized and retold in ways I hope you find entertaining. Please enjoy, and feel free to comment!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES