Michelle and suzanne Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle and suzanne continue their Domme/sub adventures!
16.4k words
4.79
6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another chapter in Michelle and suzanne's story. I asked Yourcumkitten (suzanne) for her input, and so this story is really about making her fantasy come true. Thanks for being such a good muse, suzanne. I hope you enjoy this new chapter!)

****************

I let out a moan of pleasure as the orgasm ripped through me, and I arched my back to grind my pussy on her lovely face. My fingers twined in her auburn hair and pulled her close, wedging her head between my spread legs. I'm still amazed, after all this time, that suzanne eating my pussy can still feel so new, naughty, and titillating! It's been over two years since our first adventures, and it still feels fresh and exciting. That's pretty impressive, I think!

After my climax, I stood up and started gathering my clothes. I looked at suzanne, laying there on the plush carpet of my living room. she was completely naked, except for the steel collar which signified that she was my sub. she smiled up at me, her pretty face glazed with my juices.

I knelt back down, not quite ready to get dressed after all, and said, "Spread your legs, sweetie." she did, and I began to finger her. her slit was wet from the pleasure of eating me, and she moaned as I rubbed her clit and slid my slender fingers inside her. I watched her rapturous face as she moaned and cooed, and I couldn't help but smile, glad she was mine.

My best friend. My lover. My possession. Mine.

"you know we don't have time to finish, right? The girls will be home any minute," I said with regret.

"Oohhhhh!" she sighed softly. I could tell she didn't want to complain, but ached to cum. "Yes, i know, Mistress Michelle. Thank you for touching me."

I bent and kissed her very slowly and deeply, and slid my fingers deep inside. Then I whispered, "I promise I'll make you cum as soon as I can, okay, sweetie?"

"Ohh, thank You!" she gushed. "Yes, please!!"

"Good girl. Now let's get dressed, before we're caught naked."

By the time the bus arrived and the kids came crashing through the door, we were just two moms, sitting at the breakfast bar having coffee. I loved how quickly we could change roles when we needed to. When suzanne was my submissive, she was totally submissive. It didn't seem like a role anymore. If anything, it was more like being a housewife and mom was her role, and being my submissive was her identity, but it was amazing how easily we flowed between existences.

My older daughter, Sara, took a break from her stream of chatter with her sister just long enough to say, "Hi, Mrs. McNeil!" before scooting right through the kitchen into her bedroom. Lizzie, always hungry, paused at the fridge before escaping to her room. It was amazing how much that girl could eat and still be string-bean skinny! I'm sure it was because she was so active, running on the track team and doing gymnastics.

"Hi girls!!" suzanne called cheerfully after them. My two girls and suzanne's two boys had been raised almost like brothers and sisters, and sometimes it seemed we were both moms to all four of them. It was interesting to watch the dynamic among the kids change, though, as they hit puberty and then started high school. They still acted like siblings most of the time, but you could tell they were no longer oblivious of the other's gender. I sometimes wondered if any of them would end up dating.

My thoughts were interrupted by suzanne saying, "i'd better get home myself. The boys will eat everything in sight if i'm not careful."

We laughed and gave one another a friendly hug, and I whispered, "Soon!" in her ear. her delighted whimper gave me a thrill! As she headed next door to her own brood, I wondered when we could meet up. Maybe later tonight would work. I didn't want to keep her waiting too long. she really had been a good girl.

As it turned out, I didn't get to satisfy her that night. The girls went to a movie with friends, and Jamie decided to take advantage of the opportunity for a date night! And by date night, I mean we ordered pizza, had a couple of beers, and then he ravaged me good before the girls got back! It was glorious.

I should point out, I am not involved with suzanne because there is anything at all wrong with my marriage. It's true I have fidelity issues, but those are mine alone. Jamie is a wonderful husband, father, and friend, and we have a happy, active life. suzanne just adds something Jamie can't provide, a submissive to my secret Domme. They are both important to me, and I love them both. To keep them both, though, I have to live a lie. suzanne and I have always agreed to keep our families out of it, so to speak. For good or ill, I have managed to live my lie quite easily. I hope I am always able to, because I will not give either of them up without a fight.

But, as I lay there that night, still glowing from Jamie's vigorous dicking, I had the thought that I would love to make suzanne eat my husband's cum straight from my pussy! The image was so intense as to seem real. So, as Jamie slept, I fingered myself to another sweet orgasm fantasizing about it! Afterward, I drifted off to sleep, my brain quietly working on the dilemma of how I could pull it off without Jamie knowing. Only for a half-sec did I even wonder whether I should.

Anyway, since that night didn't work out, the next day I texted suzanne to see if she might be able to visit me at work. she has stopped by, from time to time, but we've never gotten naughty there. Up until a few months ago, I didn't have my own office, but a promotion has given me an office with, if not a view, at least a door. I was pretty sure there were no cameras in there, either, though it's hard to tell these days, so there was also a little privacy. I know they monitor my computers, like they do everyone's, but at least I didn't seem to be watched.

suzanne said she could sneak out during her office hours if she was lucky, and she could swing by then. We'd only have a half hour or so, but that was all the time she would have. Hopefully a wayward student wouldn't derail her schedule.

All morning, I watched the clock. It seemed like weeks!! I found myself lightly touching my nipples in anticipation, distracted from my work. When at last I got a call from the receptionist saying that I had a visitor, I was wound pretty tightly!

I met suzanne in the lobby and we got into the elevator. The building only has 5 floors, and my office is on the 4th, so the ride wouldn't be long, but as soon as the doors shut I pulled her close and kissed her. Each passing floor brought a heightened awareness, trying to sense if the elevator would stop or keep climbing upward. We made it to my floor and into my office without meeting anyone, though.

"Get undressed for me!" I ordered, as soon as I had shut the door. she was wearing the perfect schoolteacher outfit -- a white button-down blouse and a navy calf-length pencil skirt. Feeling hungry and impatient, I helped with her bra. When she was naked, I unpinned the bun in her hair and ran my fingers through her auburn tresses. With a hand at the back of her neck, I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. I reached between her legs and found her already moist. I bent and sucked her nipples while I played with her, and she was soon utterly soaked. I slid my fingers deep inside her, making her moan and tilt back her head. I took my wet fingers from her pussy and slid them between her half-parted lips, feeding suzanne her own juices. I slid my fingers deep past the back of her throat, deepthroating her with my fingers.

I whispered "If I had a cock, I throatfuck you constantly, my sweet little slut."

More moans and whimpers escaped her as I fingerfucked her throat. I knew time was short, though, so I returned to fingering her pussy.

"Do you want to cum, suzanne?" I cooed. It was my favorite question in the world, most days. Especially days like this, when suzanne's pleasure was literally in my hands.

"Yes!! Yes Mistress, please!" she whispered in a quavering voice.

"Mmmmmmm, good. I want you to cum, too. you've been a very good girl..."

As I spoke, I stopped fingering her and pushed her gently to her knees. She looked up beseechingly -- she was so achingly beautiful when she looked at me that way!

I lifted my skirt and pulled aside my panties, and said, "Eat me, sweetie. Make me cum fast enough and you'll get your turn."

I held my skirt up out of the way and made her eat me standing up. I love this power position, I've found, and my hand on the back of her head guided her just where I wanted her. "Mmmm, soooo good, suzanne!" I murmured. "If I was a man, I'd cum all over your pretty face and send you back to class with my seed drying on your skin. It'd probably send them into heat, though, and you'd get gang-raped by an entire freshman lit class!" I teased.

suzanne moaned in apparent pleasure at that thought, and feasted on my pussy hungrily! All the dirty talk, and the illicit tryst in my office, along with suzanne's gifted mouth soon pushed me to an orgasm! I may not have been able to ejaculate a big load of semen all over her, but her face was glazed with my juices when I helped her up.

I made a show of checking the time, and suzanne looked hopefully at me. I didn't keep her in suspense -- I told her to get up on my desk for me.

I knelt on the floor and spread her legs, opening her pink flower to me. She was at the perfect height this way, and I reached out and gently kissed her swollen labia.

"Do you wanna cum, baby?" I asked again.

"Oh god, yes please!" she nearly gasped.

It was my turn to eat pussy hungrily! she tasted so good, and she was so excited she squirmed and writhed on my desk. I reached up with both hands and played with her nipples as I tasted her, eliciting moans and whimpers of the sweetest pleasure. I paused just to take a look at my delicious friend, spread open on my desk. I could see her glistening juices flowing freely down onto the desktop, and I thought I would probably leave that there as a naughty reminder! I didn't pause long, though, and soon after I started back to work with my tongue, suzanne orgasmed for me. she was embarrassingly and alarmingly noisy, although I knew she was trying to be quiet, and I hoped no one could hear. In any case, it was too late to worry about it now!

I helped her to her feet, where she stood, looking shaken and sated.

Kissing her lightly, I said, "Better get dressed, hon. you'll be late." I nodded at the clock on the wall.

When she reached for her bra, I smiled mischievously and grabbed it from her hand.

"No no!" I chided. "Bra and panties stay with me!"

"But M... Mistress!" she blurted, just catching herself before calling me Michelle. "i have to go back to work!"

"I know, sweetie. Be careful what you think this afternoon -- you don't want your perky nipples giving you away!" I teased her nips to hardness with my thumbs and then quickly kissed each one. "Now get dressed and scoot! Seriously, I don't want you to be late!"

I've never been in suzanne's classroom, but I always imagined a bunch of college kids, first time away from home. Maybe because I find her attractive, I picture them lusting after the hot teacher. So maybe sending her back sans undies plays more into my fantasy than any reality, but I liked the idea, and I decided to expand on it a little more. I sent her a text, hoping she'd get it before she got back to the classroom.

"Glad you came by! Happy to make you cum. Now, do something for me. Get your nipples hard in each class for the rest of the day. Make sure they're visible! Tell me tonight... M"

I hit send and went back to work. Soon, I heard the familiar buzz. I unlocked my messages to see a simple text. "Yes, Mistress"

We only had time for a quick visit before dinner that night, and I asked suzanne how the afternoon went. she said the day went pretty well, but nothing exciting happened after she left my office.

"No?" I asked. "Did you do what I asked?"

suzanne looked hurt that I would ask, and nodded her head yes. "I did! No one seemed to notice or care, though. It was kind of sad," she lamented. "In the first class after I got back, i stood up front and played with my nipples for a good thirty seconds and no one even looked up. I mean, it was exciting to touch myself, Mistress, but the students just didn't care."

she sounded so downhearted I regretted having asked her to do it. I knew it had nothing to do with her, or how attractive she is, but it still made me sad for her.

she continued, "i even pinched them and got them extra hard, and leaned over a student's desk to help, and he didn't look twice. They sure weren't like those frat boys at that party you took me to when we first started!" she sighed. "They seemed to find me desirable enough. They sure fucked me silly..."

suzanne was heading towards the morose, and I said, "Hey! Stop that! You know you're still hot! And I'm gonna whip your ass for doubting it, do you understand, suzanne? No more of that talk!"

she wiggled a little on the stool and nodded yes. I knew she was still feeling bad, but at least she had a little smile now.

It was some time before we had a chance to get together as D/s again. That happened from time to time, just because family and jobs always had to come first. During the intervening weeks, though, I kept reminding suzanne that she was owed a spanking, and I did my best to remind her she was Mine, too.

Our next opportunity came when Jamie and Tom took all the kids on a weekend trip to see the Mariners play, and to do the tourist thing in Seattle. suzanne and I were able to beg off, not being baseball fans. The guys were happy enough to give us a girls' weekend, anyway, so it was a perfect opportunity. Little did they know what our girls' weekends could turn into!

Jamie, Tom and the kids decided to leave right after work on Friday night. It would make for a long evening, and they wouldn't get to Seattle until nearly midnight, but they wanted as much time for their weekend as they could fit in. As soon as we saw the family off, I led suzanne back inside the house. I made her strip for me, and then I pinned her against the fridge with a deep kiss and a hand between her legs.

"I missed you, you sexy fucking slut!" I sighed as I finally broke the kiss. I fingered her sweet pussy as she simply moaned. Then I gave her another peck and said, "Now get in here and eat Mistress' pussy!"

My anticipation of our weekend together had me horny, and I led suzanne by the hand into the living room. I slipped off my panties, sat down on the couch, and spread my legs. Being the good girl she is, she knelt down without being asked again and feasted on my flower.

After she made me cum, I asked her to come shower with me, and suggested that we go out to dinner.

"Let's dress up really sexy and go someplace new!" I said, and suzanne agreed readily.

Maybe I should take a moment to describe the two of us. You may be new to our story, or you may have forgotten since we last spoke. It's been a while, after all!

We are both in our thirties now, with two kids each. To say we are like models would be a lie. We both wear the scars of motherhood proudly. But we also both take good care of ourselves, and we visit the gym regularly, so it's not like we're couch potatoes. I'm blond, 5' 7", with soft, straight shoulder-length hair and a medium frame. Since I am a Domme, you might be picturing someone who is butch or masculine looking, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I have delicate facial features and I dress in a very feminine style. True, I'll wear skirt suits to work, but I don't think you'd ever mistake me for a man.

suzanne is a classic southern beauty! Even though we've lived up here in the northwest for a long time, she still has a sweet accent and is naturally charming. she is a bit shorter than me, but not much, and she has a slender frame, despite the two kids. she might argue with that, but trust me -- her C-cups look fantastic, and you'd think they were much bigger because of her build. I think she looks great in the slutty little short dresses and mini skirts I sometimes have her wear. And when she dresses normally, the steel ring collar I put on her years ago just seems to be an edgy accent, and no-one among our friends and family ever makes a comment about it. her wavy auburn hair, not quite flame red but far from brunette, simply glows when the sun hits it just right, and she wears it a little longer than mine, usually. her little bush is bright red, and though she used to wear it shaved or waxed smooth, I convinced her to keep a neatly trimmed little landing strip just for me. I doubt her hubby minds, either.

Anyway, you get the picture -- we're both reasonably attractive, fairly normal-looking women. It's only when I dress her like a whore and put a leash on her collar that anyone takes notice.

We took a luxurious shower, soaping one another up and kissing while we washed. No shower sex this time, but it was very sensual. Afterwards, I grabbed my clothes for the evening and we walked next door to suzanne's to finish getting ready. By the time we hopped in my car to head out, I wore a tight red tee and black skirt that fell just above my knee, and suzanne wore an emerald green sleeveless sheath dress with a scooped neck and open back. She didn't wear a bra, but I had her don a pretty white thong. You never know when a thong will come in handy.

Our little town is small but growing. While I don't know if I'd feel free to do just anything here, there are parts of town where I feel unlikely to run into anyone we know. For our wilder adventures, we have always driven into the city, but tonight we got a late start and decided to stay in town. I read about a new taphouse in an area that none of our friends frequent, so I decided to take suzanne there. They gave us a booth, and we snuggled into one side together. I thought I saw a few sideways glances from other people a time or two, but for the most part no one paid us any mind, even when we shared a tender kiss.

We finished dinner and decided to check out a couple of the bars that lined the street. When we stepped out into the evening air, I took the chrome chain leash from my purse and snapped it onto suzanne's collar. We stopped by the car and I put my purse discreetly in the trunk. Then we headed out to the street.

"Let's go have some fun, shall we?" I said, grabbing her ass and pulling her close for a kiss on the sidewalk.

We strolled along the well-lit sidewalk, checking out the nightlife as people thronged in and out of the bars and clubs. It was Friday night, after all, and the area was pretty busy. I led suzanne into a couple of places, but neither seemed like a fun crowd. I wanted to dance, and the bands in both places were kind of lame. I saw a good sized group outside a place further down the street, laughing and smoking, and they looked like they might be a fun crowd. As we got near, I saw the name of the place was "Slippery Knickers," and the music pumping out into the street sounded good, so we went in. The doorman, running an appreciative eye up and down suzanne (and me too, if I may be conceited!) and said "Two for one, since you've got her on a leash!" and laughed as he took our cover charge.

"Slippery Knickers" turned out to be just as fun as I'd hoped! There was a good mix of college-age people and older folks, too. Lots of people were in groups, but there were a number of couples and singles, as well. The band played a good mix of dance music and were very engaging. At first, I didn't think anyone was going to dance with us. It seemed no one knew what to make of the woman with her friend on a leash, but we danced every song, and soon we had various people dancing with us and buying us drinks. One guy came up and asked, serious as could be, "Would you ladies care to dance?" And so we danced with him. It was a fun, fast number, and suzanne and I kind of sandwiched him between us. A little not-so-innocent grinding had him grinning like a Cheshire cat.