Michelle and suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was floored when she answered, "I don't know, Mistress. I think it's too big. But I'll try, if you want me to."

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "We'll take those last two," I told the salesgirl. "And I need a strap-on harness." I hadn't planned on buying one as large as the last one, but suzanne's response had made me change my mind. The little group that had gathered broke up as we moved off to select the rest of the stuff we would need - the harness, lube, and a Hitachi wand. I had burned up the motor in my last one, and I missed it!

As we were checking out, I noticed a colorful display behind the register - this month's special. I hadn't noticed it before because I was focused on the dildos.

"What is that??" I asked our helpful assistant. There was a row of little U-shaped toys in multiple colors. She told me they were We-Vibes. They're designed to fit inside but also stimulate the clitoris, and they can be used during intercourse, too. For the first time she seemed a little embarrassed as she said the vibe also stimulates the guy, if there was a guy with us. Finally she told us, they come with a wireless remote control. My mind raced at the possibilities, and though I hadn't budgeted for it, I added one to my substantial purchase. Thank goodness I have a credit card in my name only. I pictured trying explain this purchase to my husband!

After we finished at the adult shop, it was nearly noon. I hadn't fully planned out our day, but I knew I wanted to leave enough time to be alone with suzanne before we finished. I did some quick thinking, and decided we had enough time to visit the big mall nearby, and grab some lunch.

Plus, all this erotic shopping had me turned on, and I could scarcely wait to feel suzanne's tongue. I thought back to that first day we were together, at the sex club. It was a crazy experience, with all those people watching and waiting for their turn to use us, but even under those conditions her mouth and fingers had been amazing. She did all the things I wanted done, and the connection was so strong she seemed to feel my body's responses as strongly as I did.

I shuddered at the memory. My panties were soaked.

I drove as quickly as I dared, and parked in the mall's garage. We got out, and before we walked inside, I pulled suzanne into the relative privacy between two cars and kissed her. My right hand snaked down and slipped under the hem of her dress as I pulled the leash close with my left. She gasped when my fingers found her slit. After just a few seconds, I could feel her silky wetness on my fingers. I stood there for several long moments, kissing and fingering her. She moaned when I stopped and stepped back. Her eyes beseeched me, but I stayed strong.

We walked inside, and I loved the proud way suzanne walked beside me. I wanted to walk around with her and display her, and we needed to get lunch, but I had a more pressing need at the moment.

I led her directly to a department store and selected a few dresses and skirts at random. I carried them to the fitting rooms and we slipped inside one. I figured there were cameras on the entrance, but if someone confronted us, I would just say she was helping me decide which looked best. It's not as though they could prove anything.

Honestly, at this point, I didn't care much.

As soon as the door was shut, I slipped off my panties and sat down on the little bench. suzanne knew just what I wanted and knelt down between my legs. I nearly died at the sight of her there, her lovely faced poised inches from my pussy, and the leash trailing from her collar as she looked up at me. There was such a look of submission in her eyes! I can't even describe it, but I could tell she wanted nothing in the world more than to please me. She lowered her mouth to my slit and her tongue slipped deep inside me.

I struggled to be quiet as she brought me to an amazing orgasm! It seemed to take no time at all before I was climaxing, drenching her pretty chin as I held her face tight to my pussy. She kept nibbling and licking my swollen clit after I'd cum, and I was so sensitive it made me twitch and jump. I finally had to just push her away, or she might have pleasured me to death.

We left the clothes and my panties in the fitting room and walked back out into the mall. My legs were still trembling, and I noticed my juices still glistening on suzanne's chin. We walked the full length of the mall, and then had a quick lunch in the food court. As I was rummaging in my purse to find my wallet, I came across the nipple clamps. I had almost forgotten them! I led suzanne over to a secluded spot behind one of the big decorative pillars and fitted them to her perky, delicious nipples. It was easy enough to just spread the cowled neckline of her dress, pinch her nipples a little to get them hard, and attach the clamps. I loved the little cry of pain and pleasure that escaped her lips as each one was fitted.

The jeweled chain hung between the globes of her breasts, framed by the scooped neckline that dipped down below her navel. I gave it a little tug, making sure the clamps were tight, and she cried out again. It looked hot as hell.

We had to visit a few more shops so I could show her off some more! I made sure to take her into Victoria's Secret and ask the clerk there what type of bra and panty set might best flatter suzanne's figure. I didn't plan to buy anything else, but it was fun to have the girl make suggestions.

Just before we left Victoria's Secret, suzanne whispered to me that the clamps were really starting to hurt badly. I made sympathetic noises, and asked if she wanted to take them off. She said yes please. I gently tugged on the chain. She whimpered and took a sharp breath. The sales girl's eyes got huge. I began to pull slowly on the chain, stretching suzanne's poor nipples before the clamps finally snapped free. I tucked the chain back into my purse, told the gaping clerk to have a good day, and we left the store.

Finally, it was time to head home. I still wanted to have a little alone time before the kids came home from school. It was funny to think of the kids coming home from school. It reminded me that we were basically two suburban housewives, and I thought again of Him saying He thought I could be something extraordinary, and now I thought the same thing about suzanne.

When we got back to the car, I told her to take off her dress again. I decided it would be a policy that, whenever possible, she would ride nude during lessons. And, she would undress out in public, if it wasn't super crowded. When I told her my idea, she looked a little frightened, but she also licked her lips, and I loved the impression that gave me - the eagerness to be pushed. She took off the dress and tossed it into the car. I really wanted to get home, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for one more public tryst. I lead suzanne to the front of the car, which was facing a block wall in the dim garage. I leaned back against the hood, lifted my skirt, and told her, "Eat me, my sweet slut!" She got on her knees on the rough cement floor and went to work with her talented tongue.

I didn't have time to cum before I heard someone approaching, talking and laughing. Thank goodness they weren't quiet! We quickly got in the car, and headed back home. I was aching for release, and I figured suzanne must be, too, unless she was so frustrated she was beyond desire.

By the time we arrived at my house, we only had about an hour and a half to play. We had so many toys to try! The We-Vibe would have to wait, because it needed to be charged, but I wanted to try the strap-on and the Hitachi.

I unpacked all the toys and washed them. I took the smaller of the dildos, which was still bigger than any real cock I'd seen in person, and fit it onto the strap-on harness. suzanne was totally naked, now that she had removed her shoes, and I decided she should have a little decoration. I got the nipples clamps back out.

"No, please! My nipples are so sore!"

I kissed her and bent to kiss and lick her nipples. They felt swollen and warm against my lips, and I was sure they felt tender. Still, I wanted her to wear the clamps, so I fastened them on, and she let me. Her only complaint was another tiny whimper.

I made her undress me and strap the harness around my hips. It was so strange to have a penis hanging out in front of me!! And a huge one, on top of it all. It looked much bigger now than it had in the store. I made suzanne get down on her knees and give me a blowjob. Seeing her beautiful red head bobbing up and down on my "cock" made me realize why POV videos are so popular! There was such a sense of erotic power and control, and it was amazing to see the lifelike dong disappear so deep into her mouth. Though I couldn't feel her mouth, the visual stimulation combined with the pressure of the harness against my pelvis was huge turn-on. I put my hand on the back of her head and urged her to go as deeply as she could. She swallowed most of the 9 inches, and I made a note to try it later and see how deeply I could go.

After she sucked me for a while, I wanted to see what it was like to fuck a woman, so I lead her to the bed. Though we are nearly the same size, she let me move her however I wanted. I loved how naturally submissive she was! It was totally different from the strong wife and mother I was used to knowing. I was also surprised at how readily I fell into the dominant role, especially after having been subservient to Him during our lessons.

Finally, despite the excitement of "fucking" another woman, I needed to cum! I took off the harness, handed the Hitachi to suzanne, and just said "Do me!!"

And she did! God, did she. She laid me back on the bed, and between the wand, her dancing fingers and her deft tongue, she had me crying out and thrashing in short order. I wrapped my legs around her head and pulled her face into my pussy and I never wanted to let go! My fingers dug into her hair and my hips moved of their own accord, grinding against her tongue. Finally the climax peaked, and I finally shuddered and lay still, loosening my hold on her and collapsing back against the bed. She crawled up and lay against me with her head resting on my breast.

We stay still for a while, and I think I nearly dozed. Through the fog, I heard suzanne ask in a tiny sweet voice, "Mistress, it's almost time to go. May I please cum, too? I've been a good girl all day."

She had been good. Spectacular even, and I wanted to reward her. I glanced at the clock beside the bed, and saw that I had to hurry. I had wanted to tease and taste and touch her slowly, in a series of growing waves until she couldn't help but explode over the brink, but it wasn't to happen today. I needed to make it a quick release, and I wanted her to write in the diary, too, before the kids got home.

I stood up from the bed and helped her up, too. I started by removing the nipple clamps. I did it gently this time, and then I rolled and kneaded her nipples between my fingers. She groaned in pain and let her head fall back as the sensation came back into them, but I knew there was an element of pleasure to my touch, too. I kissed her as I massaged her breasts, and she kissed me back hard, clinging to me. My hand wandered down her smooth belly and cupped the mound of her pussy. She pressed against me and I slid a finger down over her clitoris and between her labia. She was already wet. I slid two fingers inside and pressed the base of my thumb against her clit while we kissed.

I nibbled her lip, never ceasing the slow, rhythmic motion of my hand between her legs. Looking into her green eyes, and speaking so my lips brushed hers as I spoke, I asked her softly if she wanted to cum.

"Yes! Please!" she moaned.

"How badly do you want to cum, suzanne?" Here I slowed the motion of my fingers, but kept pressure against her clit and pubis.

"Oh, please don't tease me! I need to cum! Please don't stop!!" There was genuine pleading in her voice, and her sweet green eyes looked as if she might cry.

"What are you willing to do for me if I let you cum?"

"I'll do anything for you, Michelle! Anything you ask!"

"Good girl," I murmured against her trembling lips. I don't even think she noticed that she called me Michelle instead of Mistress. I let it go, because secretly I felt a thrill that she was giving herself to me, not just to the role I was playing.

I eased her back onto the bed and spread her legs as wide as they would go, opening her pretty pink flower to me, and I knelt down and fed on her juices. My fingers probed and explored her, and my tongue danced on her clit, and soon she erupted in a quivering, gushing orgasm. Her juices flowed freely, and I lapped them all up.

When she had recovered some composure, we got dressed and I handed her the diary and told her to write about the day's adventures while I made tea. She was just finishing up when the kids burst through the door, hungry for a snack, as always. suzanne handed me the diary and headed next door to tend to her two kids.

That night, after the kids and Jamie were asleep, I got up and went into the kitchen to read the diary. It was eye opening to read suzanne's perspective on things. I had been worried about how much to push her, but it seemed she wanted more. She mentioned especially liking being made to kneel on the hard cement naked and eat my pussy. She liked being used that way. My first impulse was to feel bad, because I didn't want to use my friend! But I realized it was a thrill for her and she didn't mean it in a bad way. A couple other enlightening things came from reading the diary. One, she said she HATES to be denied an orgasm, and she thought I was going to leave her unsatisfied at the end of the day. And two, she had hoped that the group of people at the adult shop were going to gang fuck her - her words! I guess she thought I had pre-arranged something like He had for the two of us.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the connections that He had. I was going to have to improvise. I remembered tucking the shop's business card in my purse, and wondered if the girl who worked there might have some input. I decided to call in the morning.

As I sat and planned, and reread the diary, I found myself rubbing my nipples and pussy through the t-shirt and panties I wore to bed. Finally I just gave in and masturbated right there at the breakfast bar, bringing myself to yet another orgasm. God what a day!

Finally, I was exhausted enough to go back to bed. I crawled back into bed beside Jamie and slept dreamlessly.

The next few days were a whirlwind. I had to work, and I had to keep up with household stuff, but my mind was elsewhere. This was different than the conflicted distraction I had felt when I was under Contract with Him. This was all about redefining my relationship with suzanne, and trying to decide what to do when we had our next lessons together.

One thing I realized is that suzanne and I were quite different in some ways. It took my experience with Him for me to even acknowledge that I had a slutty side. suzanne, on the other hand, seemed to be in touch with her desires. She had just never been in a situation where she was pushed to indulge them. She liked to give someone else control, someone she trusted, but she wanted that person to push her to extremes.

It felt like a big responsibility, especially for someone who was so new to this wilder side of life!

We had agreed to keep things "normal" when we weren't having lessons, but I found that kind of difficult sometimes. I wondered how I could have known her and loved her all these years and not realized I was attracted to her! I mean, I was certainly still attracted to my husband, but this was a whole new sensation for me. Every time I saw her helping the kids into the car or checking the mail, I thrilled to see the collar still around her neck. One night, when Jamie was going down on me, it was suzanne's flaming hair and green eyes I imagined between my legs, and that's who I was picturing as I came.

I managed to get a hold of Kim, the girl who managed the adult shop, and after I described suzanne and I, she remembered who I was. She seemed happy to give the name of a place that might be good for setting up an exciting experience for suzanne. It took me a while to line things up and make sure everything was copacetic, though. It seems like such a seedy world, and I was worried about our safety, to be honest. So, by the time our next lesson came around, I didn't really have anything planned except a day for the two of us. I decided to make the best of my new position of dominance, and spend the time exploring suzanne's body, and see if I could test her limits a little bit. I'm not sure it's what she had in mind when we planned all this, but I realized it was something I wanted to explore. And I was in charge.

The night before our lesson, I texted suzanne, "Make every inch of your body ready for me. You're mine tomorrow. 9:00 sharp."

"OMG! Yes, mistress. Yours." Her return text sent a thrill through me and I was instantly wet.

I couldn't sleep.

When she rang my bell at 9:00 the next morning, I answered dressed in a black skirt that fell mid-thigh, a crisp white button down blouse, and a black blazer. The hem of my skirt just covered the lace tops of my thigh-highs, and shiny black pumps rounded out my look. I remembered the way He always wore a suit, even when I was naked or dressed in some revealing, slutty outfit, and I realized what an important aspect that was to the balance of power. While she was still on the doorstep, I clipped the leash on her collar and led her inside.

I made her undress immediately. Grabbing the leash right where it met the collar, I drew her face to mine. Without a word I kissed her. I put my fingers in her mouth and explored, as if I were probing her pussy. At first she sucked on them, but as I pushed them deeper she relaxed and yielded to my touch. I traced her soft lips with my fingertips, then slid them back into her mouth. I massaged her tongue and slipped my fingertips past the back of her throat. I felt her suppress a gag, and when she didn't try to pull away or close her mouth, I kissed her cheek.

"Good girl," I cooed. Then I took my glistening fingers from her mouth and slid them into her damp pussy. God, I enjoyed holding that leash and fingering her naked body as she stood, helpless and willing!

Except for the hour or so during which we went out for lunch, suzanne spent the whole day nude. True to my word, I explored her luscious body from head to toe.

It would take too long to tell everything we did that day, but some things stand out in my memory.

I had all of the toys we had purchased handy, and we hadn't used either the largest dildo or the We-Vibe previously. I had my doubts about that giant dildo, but I remembered suzanne saying "I'll try," when I asked her if she could take it up her ass.

It took lots of lube, and lots of patience, but I found she could indeed take it! I went slowly, and at first I just held it in my hand and worked the huge head into her anus. Even that took plenty of effort. I remembered the woman at the sex club using her fingers to gently open me up so I would be ready for a big cock, and I did the same for suzanne. I found it incredibly exciting, the way she held her ass up for me, offering herself. Once I knew she could take the girth of that mammoth dong, I got out the strap-on harness and fitted the dildo into it. I had her on her hands and knees, and I fucked her doggystyle, the huge phallus disappearing between her round ass cheeks. Once more, I realized how powerful sight was to the sexual experience. Even though I couldn't feel the tight grip of her anus on the dildo as it penetrated her, the sight of it entering her slim body was amazingly erotic, and I knew why men loved doggystyle.